May 15, 2024, 03:05:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 386325 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: October 24, 2008, 11:47:28 AM »

Good Morning All!

I read last night on another site that Casey took Tony to the airport early on 6/30 for a 10:00am flight. I thought it was that evening. Has the time been confirmed yet? I believe Casey used Tony's vehicle alot while he was gone. I know in Tony's interview with LE, he was to take them to the carwash that she used before she picked him back up. i hope they were able to find evidence.

Also, KCJackie, when you get here, Bless Your Heart, I know you asked at least half a dozen times about the Lexus calls. I tried last night to find some info for you & this is the best I found so far: I found on Topix where there were regular morning calls to (winter park imports dba lexus of orlando) And that GA did work there for a security company. What I don't understand is why if Casey was calling her Dad why she didn't just call his cell? So I'm not sure.

I also saw posted that several of the cell calls that Casey made were to physicians? I had not heard that ever! Does anyone know more about that?? They were checking to see if any of them were ob/gyn's. 

Can't wait for the FBI docs! 

Monken -Thank You for the info!  The calls to Lexus may be nothing.  I just find it odd that she was calling there - even after GA changed jobs.  Maybe if she had a friend in sales - she could have got a loaner car.  Lexus goes out of their way to keep the customer happy - IMO (from personal experience - they will bend over backwards to suck up to you).  She could have been acting interested in buying a car there - so she would be able to drive a loaner to test over a good period of time.  As far as physician calls - I haven't noticed any - except the ones to CA work (physicians office - not ob/gyn though).   Thanks again, Monken!

You Welcome!!

Dr Baden on FOXNEWS NOw!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: October 24, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »

Doctor Baden....FBI found hair came from Caylee after she was dead...identity of father known but not being released...root indicates she was dead....chloroform has to be farther evaluated, but could be cause of death....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: October 24, 2008, 11:48:49 AM »

They found the 5 key major compounds associated with human decomposition.
They found compounds associated with anaerobic decomposition -supporting a possible
deprived oxygen type of decompositional event.
Smothered with Chloroform sounds about right....

The compounds they found are released by the body rapidly after death. They do not speculate as to how long the compounds (or the body) were there after they were emitted.
Dr Michael Baden is on Fox news now- he says the hair in the trunk belongs to Caylee..
The DNA studies also show who the father is, but that info will not be released. hmmm
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: October 24, 2008, 11:49:08 AM »

Thank you , invision, for the welcome. And yes, swamp spiders can be intimidating for sure. I also belong to 'bigbend crimes", a site much like this one. They covered Judith Osteens case while it was fresh. A lot of nice folks there too.  It feels good to be among energies, that harbor the same intentions.  WE can speculate all we want, but, nothing will end this madnesss until we all know the truth.  I sincerely hope none of you have to ever go through this sort of happening. More so, I wish for Casey to be haunted to tell the truth, of what happened to Caylee.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: October 24, 2008, 11:49:36 AM »

I could listen to Dr. Baden all day!  He makes Kobe look like an idiot, IMO.
kerryjean1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: October 24, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »

LE has Caylee's DNA now...but when that stuff was sent for testing the report clearly shows that all they had to compare it to was hair on Caylee's hairbrush...which wasn't sufficient for an exact match.

I wouldnt' worry two minutes over any of what this report says.  They have ALL they need with no chance of acquittal.

Right and this is just the Body farm we have not seen the FBIs lab results..
Correct??

One of pages in the report shows up blue and it says FBI labs at the top.  Does everyone  elses show up blue.  Thought that was weird.

you may have accidentally hit page and clicked w/left mouse button- this will turn page blue

I thought I had done that also but went back and its still blue...lol...like read me this is important...weird!

try clicking again- trust me, none of them are blue Smile

Ok I got it off...it said copy this page...lol!
e only reason I knew all that is because I  have done it to... said to myself oooooo look at the blue page- something important!

Smile Kerry

"Out of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most" ~unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: October 24, 2008, 11:50:05 AM »

Okay, I'm trying to think logically here, and I can't understand how the chain of custody with the car could negate the results.

1)The hair shows signs of decomposition
2)The hair is microscopically similar to hair in Caylee's hairbrush
3)The mitochondrial DNA matches both Caylee and Casey
4)We know Casey isn't dead

What does chain of custody have to do with that proof? It's a hair sample matching a missing child, and the hair sample shows signs of decomposition. It doesn't matter who might have placed the hair in the trunk, it still shows the child is missing and likely deceased.

Baez and Anthonys want to put the blame on someone other than Casey.  Cindy says that someone could have put a body in the trunk of the car at the tow yard.  Maybe LE planted the hair.  They are reaching for anything at this point.

If I understand all of this correctly it would have to have been someone who is related to Casey and Cindy...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: October 24, 2008, 11:50:09 AM »

Doctor Baden....FBI found hair came from Caylee after she was dead...identity of father known but not being released...root indicates she was dead....chloroform has to be farther evaluated, but could be cause of death....

Father known?
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #668 on: October 24, 2008, 11:50:49 AM »

The DNA studies also show who the father is, but that info will not be released. hmmm

hmmmm, that will definitely be "leaked" somehow Wink
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: October 24, 2008, 11:51:38 AM »

Here is a pretty informative site on decomoposition:  (some is graphic)

http://deathonline.net/decomposition/index.htm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: October 24, 2008, 11:51:49 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-dna-results-102408,0,7783945.story

DNA test results in Casey Anthony case released
Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:44 AM EDT, October 24, 2008

Prosecutors this morning released the forensic test results completed by FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory labs in connection with the case against Casey Anthony, the mother accused of killing her daughter Caylee Marie.

Investigators have not found Caylee's body, but Anthony has been indicted on a first-degree murder charge alleging the child is dead.

The FBI lab tested items found in the trunk of Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire, including a hair strand, pieces from a tire cover and the trunk liner.

Here are some of the findings:

* The root of the hair showed signs of decomposition. A comparison to hair taken from Caylee's brush and DNA taken from Anthony showed that neither the mother nor the daughter could be excluded as the source of the hair. * Pants, skirts and shirts taken from Anthony's home showed no signs of hair with decomposing roots. * Residues of chloroform were found on a tire cover in the trunk. * A hair fragment was found in the label on the handle of a shovel Anthony borrowed from a neighbor in mid-June, about the time Caylee is supposed to have disappeared. The hair was too small for microscopic comparison but DNA analysis found it did not belong to Casey Anthony or Caylee. * No fingerprints were found on the shovel.

Air samples and pieces of carpet from the trunk were sent Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee to determine whether there was signs of decomposition. The lab has been doing this type of research since 2002 and has developed the Decompositional Odor Analysis database.

Here are some of the results: * The test showed early decomposition products and five major compounds associated with human decomposition. * A portion of the total odor signature from the trunk "is consistent with a decompositional event that could be a human origin." * There appeared to "an unusually large concentration of chloroform -- far greater than what is typically seen in human decomposition." * However, the results do not rule out the "remote possibility" that a variety of products and materials -- items not in the trunk when vehicle was discovered -- could have affected the overall chemical signature.

Anthony, 22, is being held without bail in the Orange County Jail. She has insisted that her daughter was taken by a baby sitter who has not been found.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: October 24, 2008, 11:51:54 AM »

Father known?

That is what Dr.Baden said... I am gonna go read more and see if I can see where he got that...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: October 24, 2008, 11:52:41 AM »

Father known?

That is what Dr.Baden said... I am gonna go read more and see if I can see where he got that...

I can take a big guess....  I think many already know. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: October 24, 2008, 11:52:49 AM »

Okay, I'm trying to think logically here, and I can't understand how the chain of custody with the car could negate the results.

1)The hair shows signs of decomposition
2)The hair is microscopically similar to hair in Caylee's hairbrush
3)The mitochondrial DNA matches both Caylee and Casey
4)We know Casey isn't dead

What does chain of custody have to do with that proof? It's a hair sample matching a missing child, and the hair sample shows signs of decomposition. It doesn't matter who might have placed the hair in the trunk, it still shows the child is missing and likely deceased.

Baez and Anthonys want to put the blame on someone other than Casey.  Cindy says that someone could have put a body in the trunk of the car at the tow yard.  Maybe LE planted the hair.  They are reaching for anything at this point.

Oh, I see. I've got it now. LE killed Caylee and placed her decomposing body in Casey's car in order to frame her. It must have been done by one of Casey's many ex-lovers in LE as a way to get revenge on her. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baez is obviously struggling to find anything he can use to cast doubt. Pffftttt!!!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: October 24, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »

The one thing the report keeps saying is the samples show all the evidence in early decomposition.  Does that mean that Caylee was only in the trunk a few days and not the 11 days some are saying?  Or does the body stop producing the things after the first couple of days?

The "leaks" we get and have gotten since end of August are NOT in this report.

This was just preliminary. 

The 11 days worth of decomp and all these chloroform recipe searches...all of that is not what we got today.  We probably won't see any of that until the very day that LE has to give it over to the defense. 

Some of the dates of evidence received is in late September so it has to be pretty recent.  I do see where it says more testing is being done on some of the evidence.

BINGO! And as long as the 'testing' is still being done there is nothing to release in discovery

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: October 24, 2008, 11:54:38 AM »

The one thing the report keeps saying is the samples show all the evidence in early decomposition.  Does that mean that Caylee was only in the trunk a few days and not the 11 days some are saying?  Or does the body stop producing the things after the first couple of days?

The "leaks" we get and have gotten since end of August are NOT in this report.

This was just preliminary. 

The 11 days worth of decomp and all these chloroform recipe searches...all of that is not what we got today.  We probably won't see any of that until the very day that LE has to give it over to the defense. 

Some of the dates of evidence received is in late September so it has to be pretty recent.  I do see where it says more testing is being done on some of the evidence.

BINGO! And as long as the 'testing' is still being done there is nothing to release in discovery

Exactly.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #676 on: October 24, 2008, 11:55:02 AM »

Like many of you, I just saw Dr. Baden. Well, I wonder about the family's reaction. The FBI has determined the hair is from Caylee, and from Caylee after death. They also know who the Father is, although that is not being released.
Chloroform was present in the air samples. It's a 34 page report.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: October 24, 2008, 11:55:37 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-dna-results-102408,0,7783945.story

DNA test results in Casey Anthony case released
Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:44 AM EDT, October 24, 2008

Prosecutors this morning released the forensic test results completed by FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory labs in connection with the case against Casey Anthony, the mother accused of killing her daughter Caylee Marie.

Investigators have not found Caylee's body, but Anthony has been indicted on a first-degree murder charge alleging the child is dead.

The FBI lab tested items found in the trunk of Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire, including a hair strand, pieces from a tire cover and the trunk liner.

Here are some of the findings:

* The root of the hair showed signs of decomposition. A comparison to hair taken from Caylee's brush and DNA taken from Anthony showed that neither the mother nor the daughter could be excluded as the source of the hair. * Pants, skirts and shirts taken from Anthony's home showed no signs of hair with decomposing roots. * Residues of chloroform were found on a tire cover in the trunk. * A hair fragment was found in the label on the handle of a shovel Anthony borrowed from a neighbor in mid-June, about the time Caylee is supposed to have disappeared. The hair was too small for microscopic comparison but DNA analysis found it did not belong to Casey Anthony or Caylee. * No fingerprints were found on the shovel.

Air samples and pieces of carpet from the trunk were sent Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee to determine whether there was signs of decomposition. The lab has been doing this type of research since 2002 and has developed the Decompositional Odor Analysis database.

Here are some of the results: * The test showed early decomposition products and five major compounds associated with human decomposition. * A portion of the total odor signature from the trunk "is consistent with a decompositional event that could be a human origin." * There appeared to "an unusually large concentration of chloroform -- far greater than what is typically seen in human decomposition." * However, the results do not rule out the "remote possibility" that a variety of products and materials -- items not in the trunk when vehicle was discovered -- could have affected the overall chemical signature.

Anthony, 22, is being held without bail in the Orange County Jail. She has insisted that her daughter was taken by a baby sitter who has not been found.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: October 24, 2008, 11:57:22 AM »

After reading a few pages of the FBI report I understand why the defense wanted to stop testing.  There are several places they used up the specimen...therefore no further testing is available.  Hmmmmm.  I am seeing things in here that makes me a little nervous. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: October 24, 2008, 11:57:31 AM »

Maybe I am being optimisti, but with Kaitlin Aydell the only DNA we had was a little spot of her mucous in the truck...granted it was more definitive to be Kaitlins...the rest was largely circumstantial and he was found guilty...the jurors later told us that the DNA was not even the biggest thing that convinced them ScumoftheEarth Lewis was guilty...

Also.... as Sunny said, right up until trial alot of "testing"was still being done....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.