May 21, 2024, 05:00:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #501 7/24 - 7/26/2006  (Read 162214 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: July 26, 2006, 05:34:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Front page post by the girl who took the photos of Joran at the Marriott - Celeste :

Hi, I just found this site. I am the girl who took the pictures of Joran with the “new blonde” while on my vacation in Aruba at the Marriott a couple weeks ago. I have to tell you, it wasn’t a publicity stunt for the hotel, or for myself. I just thought everyone should see how cocky this guy is. I was disgusted by it. There was no reason for him to be hanging around the hotel all week and making out with this girl. It was odd and I had to pull out the camera. I’m just glad people got to see what we did.

Posted Jul 26, 5:10 PM

SIGN HER UP KLAAS!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: July 26, 2006, 05:34:07 PM »

The candle is weird now, Klaas ~ all dotted.... either needs 256 .gif colors or to be a .jpg image....

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: July 26, 2006, 05:34:19 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Front page post by the girl who took the photos of Joran at the Marriot - Celeste :

Hi, I just found this site. I am the girl who took the pictures of Joran with the “new blonde” while on my vacation in Aruba at the Marriott a couple weeks ago. I have to tell you, it wasn’t a publicity stunt for the hotel, or for myself. I just thought everyone should see how cocky this guy is. I was disgusted by it. There was no reason for him to be hanging around the hotel all week and making out with this girl. It was odd and I had to pull out the camera. I’m just glad people got to see what we did.

Posted Jul 26, 5:10 PM

Wow - would like to know more details about what she saw and what was so disgusting to her. Glad she found us.  Tell her about the cage!

I don't know how quickly I can get her in here, you guys should go ask her questions in the FP area.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: July 26, 2006, 05:34:29 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Hi Monkeys

I am on page 13 of this BFN document - great work by the way.

It is a compilations of questions - the ones we have been asking for over a year.

Why did they do this
Why didn't they do that
etc. etc.

This should be sent to the investigator on Aruba (sent from Curacao I believe) to investigate the investigation. It is basically what they (the special investigator) should have answers to if they did their job....

Know what I mean?

What's the link to that document, please, Beaner?

Hey Katz!!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: July 26, 2006, 05:35:09 PM »

The candle is weird now, Klaas ~ all dotted.... either needs 256 .gif colors or to be a .jpg image....

Picky, picky - yes I saved it optimized and I can fix it...just thought it looked kindof cool as is.
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: July 26, 2006, 05:38:47 PM »

Picky, picky - yes I saved it optimized and I can fix it...just thought it looked kindof cool as is.

I kind of liked the pixelated look also for some reason...
It is beautiful Klaas.

HI THIRD!
Not sure if you saw my other post...

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: July 26, 2006, 05:42:08 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"

HI THIRD!

Hey hubby!!  I did see your post, but it was much later then you wrote it, so...Wink

I'm glad you got it!!  You diggin' it I see...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: July 26, 2006, 05:43:15 PM »

Which FP topic did "Celeste" post under?

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: July 26, 2006, 05:49:34 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Wonder how we can get Julia Renfro, Dennis Jacobs, Karin Janssen, Joey Taco, and the whole rest of the gang to read this?  This should be required reading for anyone who speaks out on this case BEFORE the person is allowed to open his/her mouth!   Laughing

I just PM'd with Debbie (BFN Admin) and she says she forwarded the document to Dave and to Beth for their information and use. She is aware that JQK has received a copy.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: July 26, 2006, 05:49:51 PM »

It's good to "see" you, Strike!   Very Happy

I just got back from sending Kimmy an email...  and sent you a short one too...  How's things?

I'm set up for eye surgery on August 15th...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: July 26, 2006, 05:51:02 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"

I kind of liked the pixelated look also for some reason...
It is beautiful Klaas.

HI THIRD!

Embarassed I'm sorry Klaas....

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: July 26, 2006, 05:52:03 PM »

Would someone please give me the link to that BFN document that everyone's talking about....

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: July 26, 2006, 05:52:23 PM »

It's good to "see" you, Strike!   Very Happy

I just got back from sending Kimmy an email...  and sent you a short one too...  How's things?

I'm set up for eye surgery on August 15th...

Hey (again) Katz!!  Wink  I'm replying to your email now...

How's everything going?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: July 26, 2006, 05:52:44 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Which FP topic did "Celeste" post under?

She is the last post under this topic:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/21/aruba-marketing-retreat-resolution-aruba-you-better-do-more-than-this/
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: July 26, 2006, 05:53:34 PM »

Would someone please give me the link to that BFN document that everyone's talking about....

http://www.harenza.com/ccedited.doc.pdf

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: July 26, 2006, 05:57:12 PM »

Thank you, Sharon ~ and cool, Strike!

And HubbyLove...  If your world just got colored a little bit purple...  and you'd like a piece or two of Prince graphics to go along with...

Send me an email...  and I'll share what little I have now (I'm slow so I haven't done much yet) and I'll be way more than happy to share more if you'd like...

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: July 26, 2006, 06:03:53 PM »

And HubbyLove...  If your world just got colored a little bit purple...  and you'd like a piece or two of Prince graphics to go along with...

Send me an email...  and I'll share what little I have now (I'm slow so I haven't done much yet) and I'll be way more than happy to share more if you'd like...

Hey.  Send me what you put together as well Katz...aaiigghhtt?  Wink
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: July 26, 2006, 06:09:24 PM »

aaiigghhtt!   Very Happy

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: July 26, 2006, 06:12:58 PM »

Okies, Monkeys...

I'm sending out an email to all the Monkeys in my address book ~ I don't have a "Katz" yahoo email address set up...  so...

I'll be sending it out from the "signs of natalee" email address that I set up on the bumper-sticker site...

I'll be using the bcc ~ blind carbon copy ~ feature in my email program ~ so that everyone's privacy will be protected...

hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: July 26, 2006, 06:14:46 PM »

I'll see if Klaas can forward you my email address... that would be awesome.  I have a good photo printer and could print them out here!

Have you read the BFN document?  It is really well put together.

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.