May 21, 2024, 08:19:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 387212 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: October 24, 2008, 07:54:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17793661/detail.html

REPORT: Evidence Of Decomposition, Chloroform In Casey's Car

POSTED: 8:21 am EDT October 24, 2008
UPDATED: 4:25 pm EDT October 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Scientists who conducted forensic tests in the Casey Anthony investigation concluded that human decomposition and evidence of chloroform were present in the trunk of Casey's car, according to the report released Friday.

The report details findings from FBI tests on items found inside Casey's car, including DNA results on hair samples and forensic testing of debris and clothing (read details).

Among the results is confirmation that a hair sample found in the vehicle "exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition." The report also says that specific hair is "microscopically similar" to hair investigators took from Caylee's hairbrush, but couldn't confirm it was conclusively Caylee's.

DNA testing done on that piece of hair and compared with a sample provided by Casey confirmed that neither Casey nor Caylee can be "excluded as the source of the hair," because the "mtDNA sequences ... are the same."

Tests also confirmed "residues of chloroform" within a spare tire cover found inside the trunk of Casey's car. "Residues consistent with chloroform" were also found within the left and right side trunk liner. The report says no other chemicals were detected within those items.

Odor tests that were conducted on the carpet inside Casey's car concluded that 80 percent of the chemicals identified were "consistent with decompositional events." The results of the FBI's Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) on the same carpet concluded that "while these are still preliminary results ... both odor analysis and LIBS results appear to be quite consistent with a decompositional event having occurred in the trunk of the vehicle."

The report also clarifies that the tests conducted appear to point to human decomposition and not animal. Meanwhile, a hair fragment the FBI found on the shovel Casey borrowed from her neighbor days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered, but that hair did not match Caylee or Casey.

The report's final conclusion is that the results of the tests and comparisons indicate "that a portion of the total odor signature identified in the Florida vehicle trunk is consistent with a decompositional event that could be of human origin."

The details of the report released Friday are probably part of what the grand jury heard last week before indicting Casey, but it's not all of the evidence. The thousands of tips that were called in on the case are expected to be released soon and Eyewitness News has learned the vast majority of them are from psychics.

Thank you mammy.

What can forensics not "conclusively" determine results?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: October 24, 2008, 07:55:08 PM »

Sorry, no one was talking to me.  I need your hug from Dana.

Not dana, but will this help?     You're A-l, you saucy kitty-cat! 
Thank you Muffy!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1362 on: October 24, 2008, 07:55:42 PM »

I read all the pages that were released today and the only thing I didn't find, is the conclusion I came to long ago:

Somebody peed in the Anthony gene pool!!!!!   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1363 on: October 24, 2008, 07:56:00 PM »

One more curious thing to me...when Cindy picked up Casey from Tony's on July 15th why did Casey who never parts with her cell phone leave it at Tony's house?  I just found that strange.   

I wondered about that, too.  Most girls like Casey who live on their phone would have picked it up automatically before leaving with Cindy.  Perhaps she was too upset to be aware of what she had with her?  Nah...that is just a weird thing.  She would have taken her purse and cell phone, automatically.
Casey left her phone at Tony's?
So how did Cindy and Casey go through all of Casey's contacts and notify them that Caylee was missing for 31 days?

Lee went to Tony's apartment the night of July 15th to retrieve all of Casey's things...he got her phone and brought it back home.
Didn't Lee get back home real late that night?Didn't Cindy and Casey get a hold of all of Casey's friends before the police arrived?

sorry.......  IIRC- LE picked up her cell phone from Tony's before Lee got there.  I wonder why they didn't get her computer and bags then.  I would also be curious if the computer was on while they were there or already had the screen of death.  - just wondering........

Thanks,guess I should re read the whole timeline for 6/15-6/16

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: October 24, 2008, 07:57:37 PM »

That is a whole new story.....  (what AZ Lady said)  that Baez is comforting Casey because her brother had sex with her and her mom made her keep the baby.  Then both parents would be mad at Lee, but still why say Caylee is alive?????

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: October 24, 2008, 07:58:18 PM »

Everyone's comments here are speculation and discussion, and this should be understood by all participants.  As I tell my students, argumentation is NOT INTENDED to determine who is right or wrong, but to RESULT in increased understanding.  We can hotly disagree, but it's not a contest with a winner and a loser.  It's a race for more understanding.

Well said AZLady.

Hey ... are you a teacher?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: October 24, 2008, 07:58:25 PM »

Everyone's comments here are speculation and discussion, and this should be understood by all participants.  As I tell my students, argumentation is NOT INTENDED to determine who is right or wrong, but to RESULT in increased understanding.  We can hotly disagree, but it's not a contest with a winner and a loser.  It's a race for more understanding.

Very well said!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: October 24, 2008, 07:59:09 PM »

Hudsunn, I think that's probably very close to what really happened.  Add to the mix Casey's ambivalent feelings towards Caylee if Lee is her father, and the woman was ready to explode.  I just think we need to be ready to counter the defense's interpretation of the pressure the Anthony's put on Casey.  Actually, the Prosecution needs to be ready!   

BRING NATALEE HOME
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: October 24, 2008, 07:59:17 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: October 24, 2008, 07:59:49 PM »

Hello All,

Wonder if it's possible that Caylee's father is a prisioner and his DNA is on file.  That's the only other reasonable explanation I can think of for the A's not wanting him involved and LE having his DNA.  Maybe a sexual offender.  Other than that it seems a family memeber is likely under the circumstances. 

Just throwing something else out there.   

I haven't ruled out anything, even the possibility that they have no idea who the father is.

This is pretty much where I am on the who's the daddy situation...
AZSunny's post about Lee being the father and that being what Baez is talking about when he says we will have an "oh I see" moment is making alot of sense to me...I still don't think it makes her any less disgusting, or any less guilty...that goes for the rest of them too..

I HATE THEM ALL!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: October 24, 2008, 08:00:54 PM »

That is a whole new story.....  (what AZ Lady said)  that Baez is comforting Casey because her brother had sex with her and her mom made her keep the baby.  Then both parents would be mad at Lee, but still why say Caylee is alive?????
Caylee being alive is the ultimate exoneration.  They'll have to give it up soon.

BRING NATALEE HOME
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: October 24, 2008, 08:01:06 PM »

DAMN IT!!!! Why is it whenever things are released Nancy is never around?

!~*Mar*~!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: October 24, 2008, 08:01:19 PM »

????????

Always ... please share.

Hugs

Janet

_____

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: October 24, 2008, 08:01:35 PM »

Well said AZLady.

Hey ... are you a teacher?

Janet
Yup.  I've taught for 25 years.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: October 24, 2008, 08:01:37 PM »

Awww.....Here you go

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: October 24, 2008, 08:03:06 PM »

????????

Always ... please share.

Hugs

Janet
Sorry I was just venting because I asked if it is possible for someone to shake a toddler and they would die.  I know it is possible to shake an infant and kill it.  Anyway, no one answered......

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: October 24, 2008, 08:03:23 PM »

Going to watch NG's stand-in.  Later.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: October 24, 2008, 08:03:24 PM »

Anyway it comes out,I don't see a jury letting Casey off.We musn't forget the constant lying factor and the lack of cooperation in finding this little girl.The defense may very well try it but I don't see it happening if this is even the case which for the record,I don't believe it is.If it is the case,she will still do time and plenty of it somewhere,either in prison or a padded room but she will do time.Her life is ruined on all accounts as far as I'm concerned..This trial will be about the intentional death of a little girl named Caylee whose voice  was silenced by a sociopath which unfortunatly was her mother.Casey had the option of handing Caylee over to her parents and going on with her beautiful life but being a "spiteful bitch",couldn't see clear to do it and therefore killed her.I see the jury bawling now...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: October 24, 2008, 08:04:07 PM »

Awww.....Here you go
Thank you,......wait, are you sure that;s the one Dana gave you????

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: October 24, 2008, 08:04:34 PM »

CSITech, I was wondering and this is a "none of my business questions" but do you have a background in CSI, police work, etc????

I went to college and hold a degree. I have not worked in the field yet because of a medical issue but I love talking about forensics and I am very knowledgeable and have a lot to offer if people have questions I can answer. I also majored in psychology so I am going to choose a job where I can use both of those topics.

Practical experience is 80% of where the real knowledge comes from, for those who work as a CSI. And yes...I've worked crime scenes before. I personally thought you didn't have any real field experience, based on some of your posts.

This is NOT meant to be rude, or condescending....but one would be shown in a better "light", if they were more humble in their knowledge prior to stating unknown facts that have not been proven.

I too, know my limitations, and try to post accordingly.

((of course...this is just my opinion))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.