May 22, 2024, 06:52:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #13 8/02/10 - 8/04/10  (Read 247837 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 03, 2010, 06:26:51 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury this week as the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance reached its 61st day.

The woman, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. She spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they
Thanks, I'm guessing this is Chelsea?

Norose

Maybe, This case has so many twist and turns, whew...I read about the cells phones today, and this thing about the Aleshire,  .
It does    Wonder what Chelsea all knows?

Don't know but we will find out soon.  Someone washed, cleaned and detailed the truck according to the Grapevine, but who? 
6/15/10

TY Blonde..that's a dirty looking sidewall to that truck if it had just been detailed, washed, etc. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #621 on: August 03, 2010, 06:28:34 PM »

I hope this is OK to post.  I found Rolando Salas Rodriguez, 40 Kennewick, WA. also listed Portland, Oregon

Associated name: Rolando R Salas 

Peoplefinders and Intelius haven't always been accurate in information. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #622 on: August 03, 2010, 06:30:48 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury this week as the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance reached its 61st day.

The woman, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. She spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they
Thanks, I'm guessing this is Chelsea?

Norose

Maybe, This case has so many twist and turns, whew...I read about the cells phones today, and this thing about the Aleshire,  .
It does    Wonder what Chelsea all knows?

Don't know but we will find out soon.  Someone washed, cleaned and detailed the truck according to the Grapevine, but who? 
6/15/10

TY Blonde..that's a dirty looking sidewall to that truck if it had just been detailed, washed, etc. 

It was towed twice. Was the photo taken the first or second time the truck was towed?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: August 03, 2010, 06:35:12 PM »

Snipped from the article linked above and BBM...

Suspicion rests on the boy's stepmother, who is mute about what happened the morning the child disappeared, while lurid tales of infidelity and even a murder-for-hire plot swirl. Kaine also told KGW Monday that he was no longer wearing his wedding ring.

Given his explanations to the press as to why he'd been keeping it on all this time, is this part of a strategy? New info uncovered? Change of mind? What say you, Monkeys?

<snipped more to keep quote and link>

Dunno mediamama.  Sounds to me more like the next episode in their soap opera, than it does anything having to do with a grieving father trying to find his missing son.  The focus he supposedly has. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: August 03, 2010, 06:37:24 PM »

My whole problem with that account is the date, June 9th.  No way would Terri have been driving around with Kyron on June 9th.  By June 9th LE was already suspicious of her, IMO.

Right Klaas.  And didn't the early reports say that LE was a constant in the house with them?

I know this is far fetched..but could Terri have sold Kyron..or even given Kyron to the human trafficking people?  If she was able to get up enough guts  to put a hit on her husband, to be sexting both the LS and Kaine's high school friend (whom by the way I believe is the person who supplied her with the new phone so their sexual conversations could continue)..WOULD SHE NOT BE CAPABLE OF COMING ACROSS PEOPLE IN A SEXUAL CONTEXT WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE KYRON OFF HER HANDS?

I know most of us, including myself, think he is dead ..by or through Terri's activities and acquaintances.  But Portland has a huge problem in being involved with human trafficking.  It seems to be a political hot button in their area. 

If Terri is as oversexed as I think she may be..then is it possible because Kaine did not return her overtures everytime they were presented..she thought he was having an affair..when in reality he just may have been someone who was going to bed earlier then she because he was tired?  He seems to have handled most of Kyron's morning routine before school..my bet is he also handled James morning routine when he lived there.

I think Terri stayed up later, drank herself to sleep, and had many sexual fantasies.  Could it be that Kaine wasn't as amorous as he was in the beginning of their relationship (most men aren't once three kids to support becomes involved..and usually women aren't either, but Terri seems to enjoy flaunting her body and other things to men in phone sex and pics)

Just thinking ..could it be..sexually related to human trafficking ..since she seems to be a very sexual person herself?  Hate has no fury like a woman scorned(particularly in the bedroom )
Just a thought..a very dark thought..but just a thought.
This is what most people think happened to Johnny Gosch on 9-5-82 in Des Moines IA. His mother is still devastated. I pray this didn't happen to Kyron!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: August 03, 2010, 06:37:42 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
User ID: 1056989
 United States
8/3/2010 5:17 PM

Exactly, you guys are getting it, I'm not playing games, iv been working all day, my suspicions are confirmed, I'm at peace now.
You who still hate and doubt will never be able to see out of that cloud.
When this is over, reread this thread book and it will all be so clear, I owe nothing to anyone, I've given you all the answer to the Dede role in this.
Now use your conjecture, I'm goin fish'n.
Peace to all. God bless Kyron Horman.

He is a Doozy.  compress
He is adding to my migrane!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: August 03, 2010, 06:42:54 PM »

My whole problem with that account is the date, June 9th.  No way would Terri have been driving around with Kyron on June 9th.  By June 9th LE was already suspicious of her, IMO.

I agree. 

Either the guy wants his 15 minutes of fames or ... what he witnessed did take place but ... in hindsight ... he read into the incident ... the incident which may have a reasonable explanation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: August 03, 2010, 06:44:35 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
 United States

Exactly, you guys are getting it, I'm not playing games, iv been working all day, my suspicions are confirmed, I'm at peace now.
When this is over, reread this thread book and it will all be so clear, I owe nothing to anyone, I've given you all the answer to the Dede role in this.

He is a Doozy.  compress

I think at tjis point he is saying nothing because he has got nothing to say.  I am sure the family has said WTH to him..really.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: August 03, 2010, 06:46:59 PM »

Suspicion rests on the boy's stepmother, who is mute about what happened the morning the child disappeared, while lurid tales of infidelity and even a murder-for-hire plot swirl. Kaine also told KGW Monday that he was no longer wearing his wedding ring.

Given his explanations to the press as to why he'd been keeping it on all this time, is this part of a strategy? New info uncovered? Change of mind? What say you, Monkeys?

Dunno mediamama.  Sounds to me more like the next episode in their soap opera, than it does anything having to do with a grieving father trying to find his missing son.  The focus he supposedly has. 

Wyke ... do I detect a little skeptism.

Don't despair ... I suspect that stuff is about to happen ... stuff that implies answers have been forthcoming regarding the disappearance of this little boy.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: August 03, 2010, 06:47:43 PM »

Right Klaas.  And didn't the early reports say that LE was a constant in the house with them?

I know this is far fetched..but could Terri have sold Kyron..or even given Kyron to the human trafficking people?  If she was able to get up enough guts  to put a hit on her husband, to be sexting both the LS and Kaine's high school friend (whom by the way I believe is the person who supplied her with the new phone so their sexual conversations could continue)..WOULD SHE NOT BE CAPABLE OF COMING ACROSS PEOPLE IN A SEXUAL CONTEXT WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE KYRON OFF HER HANDS?

I know most of us, including myself, think he is dead ..by or through Terri's activities and acquaintances.  But Portland has a huge problem in being involved with human trafficking.  It seems to be a political hot button in their area. 

If Terri is as oversexed as I think she may be..then is it possible because Kaine did not return her overtures everytime they were presented..she thought he was having an affair..when in reality he just may have been someone who was going to bed earlier then she because he was tired?  He seems to have handled most of Kyron's morning routine before school..my bet is he also handled James morning routine when he lived there.

I think Terri stayed up later, drank herself to sleep, and had many sexual fantasies.  Could it be that Kaine wasn't as amorous as he was in the beginning of their relationship (most men aren't once three kids to support becomes involved..and usually women aren't either, but Terri seems to enjoy flaunting her body and other things to men in phone sex and pics)

Just thinking ..could it be..sexually related to human trafficking ..since she seems to be a very sexual person herself?  Hate has no fury like a woman scorned(particularly in the bedroom )
This is what most people think happened to Johnny Gosch on 9-5-82 in Des Moines IA. His mother is still devastated. I pray this didn't happen to Kyron!

Anybody ready to revisit this with me yet?  Throw away phones, mysterious phone calls, homes searched?  Oh and I am not pushing my website to the new monkeys just where all my research is....
http://www.truecrimeinthe21stcentury.com/2010/08/02/terri-moulton-horman/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: August 03, 2010, 06:50:54 PM »

You know, if you go back to the original tv scene of Kaine, TH, where she is hugging Kaine and leaning on him.  Look at her face.  I don't have the link but Nancy Grace shows it everyday.  She keeps looking down.  Her body language is guilty, guilty, guilty.  She looks like the cat who got caught eating the canary. 

Also, if my child was whiny about going home to his father and stepmom; I wonder if DY ever asked the father about this and why Kyron may be so reluctant to go home?  This should have been a red flag.  If I were Kyron's relative, I think I would put up a big poster right close to wherever TH is so that she would have to look at him everytime she goes outside.  Oh, but that might be considered harrassment of the woman last seen with my missing child.  Shame on me!!!

I dunno, I kinda like the idea.   

Did you follow the Stacy Peterson case?  hehe...

Stacy was the 4th wife of Drew Peterson, has gone missing.  Was friends with her next door neighbor.  The one who, with help of friends etc, erected a huge sign (let's call it near billboard size .. almost .. lol) in her front yard, angled at such a way that Drew would see it everytime he went outside.  Which said, "Where's Stacy??" and her pic.  And since he seemed to attempt to ignore it, they also put out two spotlights angled in such a way to highlight it, even at night. 

Monkey Devil!

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: August 03, 2010, 06:51:03 PM »

Wyke ... do I detect a little skepticism.

Don't despair ... I suspect that stuff is about to happen ... stuff that implies answers have been forthcoming regarding the disappearance of this little boy.

an angelic monkey

Janet

think the cards are fixing to be laid out in this whole nightmare, and the sad part is Kyron, the innocent bystander.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: August 03, 2010, 06:51:39 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
 United States

He is a Doozy.  compress

I think at tjis point he is saying nothing because he has got nothing to say.  I am sure the family has said WTH to him..really.

Shango ... the poster who apparently was revealing the truth in riddles  regarding the morning of May 30, 2005 when Natalee Holloway went missing ... made more sense that the cousin of DeDe and ... I consider Shango a huge distraction from the truth.  My philosophy is ... you got something to say ... spit it out.

Janet

_____

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: August 03, 2010, 06:52:01 PM »

For me ..this is the only what if in the case..because Portland has a problem with human traifficking.

What I believe is he is dead ..and she passed him off to that purpose ....but still ..what if she was so sexually driven she passed him to a group of people that are interested in young boys?
That is the only way I can justify that he may still be alive.  But..I also believe that if he were my child I would rather believe that he was alive in the worst circumstances..rather then dead.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: August 03, 2010, 06:53:50 PM »

nother Jonesr post

Jonesr(OP)
 United States

He is a Doozy.  compress

Shango ... the poster who apparently was revealing the truth in riddles  regarding the morning of May 30, 2005 when Natalee Holloway went missing ... made more sense that the cousin of DeDe and ... I consider Shango a huge distraction from the truth.  My philosophy is ... you got something to say ... spit it out.

Janet
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: August 03, 2010, 06:54:02 PM »

Wyke ... do I detect a little skepticism.

an angelic monkey

Janet

think the cards are fixing to be laid out in this whole nightmare, and the sad part is Kyron, the innocent bystander.

Kyron is the reason that justice must prevail.

Janet

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: August 03, 2010, 06:54:22 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #637 on: August 03, 2010, 06:54:30 PM »

http://radaris.com/p/Roland/Salas/OR/

More possible Roland Salas, Chelsea Dawn Aleshire's Amigo. 

The RS 21 years may be the one?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: August 03, 2010, 06:58:40 PM »

Here’s the main portion of an email McCain sent:

<snipped for bold content>

He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipsters-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/

and the post i made about the painting the car, with scoopy and jonser
seems weird
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8338.msg1197727#msg1197727

thank you for posting this!it is significant I believe. not just coincidence that jonesr said it to scooby IMO

And the light just went on.   

Hmmmmm...... MUCH food for thought!  See if I let him date my avatar in there again.  pffffft.  But seriously.... Could it be??  I mean, my gosh, it could be!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: August 03, 2010, 07:03:08 PM »

Here’s the main portion of an email McCain sent:

<snipped for bold content>

He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipsters-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/

and the post i made about the painting the car, with scoopy and jonser
seems weird
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8338.msg1197727#msg1197727

thank you for posting this!it is significant I believe. not just coincidence that jonesr said it to scooby IMO

And the light just went on.   

Hmmmmm...... MUCH food for thought!  See if I let him date my avatar in there again.  pffffft.  But seriously.... Could it be??  I mean, my gosh, it could be!!

When the date of this alleged incident is considered ... LE has a lot of " 'splaining to do Lucy" if true.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.