May 22, 2024, 01:01:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391229 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: September 25, 2008, 05:51:05 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71375&page=16

"Telling The Truth".. telling something.. not sure if it's the truth.

She's describing Caylee, and the woman with her (who was "home grown" as she put it).

LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D." 

(would somebody who is taking Caylee or who would have been sold Caylee, readily admit this was the child's name? Or perhaps make excuses for why the child was saying that was her name? As in "oh, we were just talking about a cute girl named Caylee Marie Anthony".. you know?)

The lady with Caylee was AMERICAN. As homegrown as you can get!
She had shoulder length light strawberry blone/blonde hair.
She had fair complexion. I did notice her legs were tan.
AND...she was not overweight at all.
Very lean, but not skinny.

(does this sound like anybody we know to be a friend of Casey's or anybody else who may have been a friend of a friend?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: September 25, 2008, 05:52:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Been so busy like everyone else to catch up. Has there been discussion yet about why Casey backed into the garage not once but 3 different times according to the neighbor. Any speculation?
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1202 on: September 25, 2008, 05:52:36 PM »

Hi everyone, I am coming out of lurking.  Has it been discussed about the pizza found in the trunk of the car.  Where and when it was bought?  I hate to say this, but it may of been little Caylee's last meal.  I know this sounds bad, but it has been bothering me for a long time.  Casey or her mom said it was, I believe 10 days old, so if the pizza place could remember seeing her, maybe Caylee was with her to pick it up or maybe not.  Just wondering.  Back to lurking.  I love this place.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: September 25, 2008, 05:53:05 PM »

I have an ankle biter yorkie......

"God dont like ugly"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: September 25, 2008, 05:53:22 PM »

ANTHONY FAMILY = THE DILLARDS

Hooty hoot, hooty hoot!!   
Was their name the "Darlins"????
Yeah, I think "The Dillards" played "the Darlins" on Andy Griffith.

eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1205 on: September 25, 2008, 05:53:54 PM »

hello Monkey's wondering if there are the text messages "without" downloading it to the computer? for Casey that is?  TIA What is the buzz about Cindy Anthony? is she testifying? LOL I work full time so I have to piece it together, and of course I am impatient so I have to speed read..

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: September 25, 2008, 05:54:04 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71375&page=16

"Telling The Truth".. telling something.. not sure if it's the truth.

She's describing Caylee, and the woman with her (who was "home grown" as she put it).

LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D." 

(would somebody who is taking Caylee or who would have been sold Caylee, readily admit this was the child's name? Or perhaps make excuses for why the child was saying that was her name? As in "oh, we were just talking about a cute girl named Caylee Marie Anthony".. you know?)

The lady with Caylee was AMERICAN. As homegrown as you can get!
She had shoulder length light strawberry blone/blonde hair.
She had fair complexion. I did notice her legs were tan.
AND...she was not overweight at all.
Very lean, but not skinny.

(does this sound like anybody we know to be a friend of Casey's or anybody else who may have been a friend of a friend?)

I have missed some of this. So, my question is, "Did this woman call this sighting in WHILE she was on the flight?" Because, the truth is, if so, they would not have let anyone deboard that plane until authorities arrived to check it out. I know this FOR 100% CERTAIN!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: September 25, 2008, 05:58:28 PM »

O/T:

hey, Klaas ... did you see my post to you a few hours ago?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: September 25, 2008, 06:00:30 PM »

I have missed some of this. So, my question is, "Did this woman call this sighting in WHILE she was on the flight?" Because, the truth is, if so, they would not have let anyone deboard that plane until authorities arrived to check it out. I know this FOR 100% CERTAIN!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2735898&postcount=409

This explains how it went down, according to her;

You see, once I put 2 and 2 together that it was Caylee at the airport and that she was missing, after getting home from my 2 week vacation late on July 14th, it was either that Thursday or Friday that I caught only a glimpse of a lil girl missing. (I never watch tv.) I saw enough to think...oh my, that lil girl looks sooo familiar...I asked my husband, "Where have I seen that lil girl before?" I am normally a homebody.
Over that weekend, it kept coming to me, and it was on Tuesday that I sat down and watched the bond hearing, that I heard the name.
I immedately called my son out of his room and told him to look at the lil girl and asked him if he had seen her before...he said, "that's the little girl we saw at the airport." (as if I hadn't just noticed that myself.)
I immediately began calling, but because the bond hearing had just let out...this was about 5:30 pm, no one answered the phones that were listed.
I 1st phoned Crimeline...they kept saying,"Could you hold please." After about 10 mins. of this, I hung up and called Sgt. Allan, whose # was listed on the list at www.helpfindCaylee.com, on Sgt. Allans phone, I only received a voicemail...so I hung up. I was desperate to talk to someone!
Then I called "Uncle Lee" phone number, again a message, but I left a message with him. THere was an email address...so I guickly typed him an email. Then I called Cindy. Again another message....but I also left a message with her. She called me back at 8:30pm that evening.
When she did, I said to her, "Don't tell me anything....let me tell you 1st what I have seen, heard and said." She was quiet. I then told her everything.

I assured her 1st thing in the morning I would call in to OCSO..which I did.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: September 25, 2008, 06:01:02 PM »

Hi everyone, I am coming out of lurking.  Has it been discussed about the pizza found in the trunk of the car.  Where and when it was bought?  I hate to say this, but it may of been little Caylee's last meal.  I know this sounds bad, but it has been bothering me for a long time.  Casey or her mom said it was, I believe 10 days old, so if the pizza place could remember seeing her, maybe Caylee was with her to pick it up or maybe not.  Just wondering.  Back to lurking.  I love this place.

Hi Rossi. Don't know. Sorry. But welcome from lurking. Smile
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: September 25, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »

Sneaking out of lurk mode myself to answer you. .. I think that is a very good question.  I know I wondered if the kitchen knife found in the car was used to cut the pizza.  Also wondered if the bag with pizza was taken out of the garbage and put in the trunk to make it the excuse for the odor.  In any case I think it was retrieved by LE from where GA supposedly threw it .    One more thing, I don't know much about maggots but would old pizza in trunk bring maggots?  Ok, I'm going back to lurk now too.   
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: September 25, 2008, 06:04:50 PM »

Question?

Are the Anthony's ankle biters Yorkies?

WW - the airport lady sighting

is a yorkie breeder

coinkydink?

pink angel, They look like silky terriers to me.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: September 25, 2008, 06:04:57 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2735898&postcount=409

This explains how it went down, according to her;

You see, once I put 2 and 2 together that it was Caylee at the airport and that she was missing, after getting home from my 2 week vacation late on July 14th, it was either that Thursday or Friday that I caught only a glimpse of a lil girl missing. (I never watch tv.) I saw enough to think...oh my, that lil girl looks sooo familiar...I asked my husband, "Where have I seen that lil girl before?" I am normally a homebody.
Over that weekend, it kept coming to me, and it was on Tuesday that I sat down and watched the bond hearing, that I heard the name.
I immedately called my son out of his room and told him to look at the lil girl and asked him if he had seen her before...he said, "that's the little girl we saw at the airport." (as if I hadn't just noticed that myself.)
I immediately began calling, but because the bond hearing had just let out...this was about 5:30 pm, no one answered the phones that were listed.
I 1st phoned Crimeline...they kept saying,"Could you hold please." After about 10 mins. of this, I hung up and called Sgt. Allan, whose # was listed on the list at www.helpfindCaylee.com, on Sgt. Allans phone, I only received a voicemail...so I hung up. I was desperate to talk to someone!
Then I called "Uncle Lee" phone number, again a message, but I left a message with him. THere was an email address...so I guickly typed him an email. Then I called Cindy. Again another message....but I also left a message with her. She called me back at 8:30pm that evening.
When she did, I said to her, "Don't tell me anything....let me tell you 1st what I have seen, heard and said." She was quiet. I then told her everything.

I assured her 1st thing in the morning I would call in to OCSO..which I did.

Okay, thanks for bringing me up to speed. First off, if I would have really seen a missing girl, I would NOT hang up after being on hold. And, at the very least, you can also call your LOCAL LE and give them the info, too! Yes, yes, you can. I would NOT wait until overnight to call someone in the morning, when every minute counts. Also, for someone who rarely watches TV, how odd she would sit down to watch this bond hearing. Odd. So, I am not convinced. Sorry.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: September 25, 2008, 06:06:15 PM »

Blonde

I put in these 3 pictures at the site http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/look-alike-meter-upload.php

the results say 50/50 Ive not tried any of the other pics.

theses are the pics I used.

i took a screen shot but dont know how to post here.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 06:11:17 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: September 25, 2008, 06:06:32 PM »

O/T:

Brandi - i think I did.  If it was apologizing for the files with phone numbers don't worry about it.  The problem is public access.  It's not fair to post the phone numbers etc of people like Amy, Ricardo, Jesse, Tony just because they ended up mixed up with Casey.

Anyway, not your fault for wanting to post them.  Sometimes it's best just to wait until they are posting on the news websites because they have people that are PAID to redact the personal info 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: September 25, 2008, 06:07:41 PM »

I realize that Limtime Movie Network denied any deal had been made with the Anthonys but ... considering the following article was updated today ... I somehow believe there is some foundation of truth.

Janet

Anthony Family May Be Making Millions On Movie Deal
UPDATED: 7:44 am EDT September 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550330/detail.html

I am behind in my reading so if someone else has posted similar....sorry

Yesterday I emailed Lifetime re the $2 million deal. 

I heard on the news today that you have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Anthony family.  Is this correct? If so, I intend to boycott your channel.  For this family to profit from the disappearnce of a little girl, Caylee, when we don't even know the final outcome of this case....well, I am thoroughly disgusted.  Your programing will not be a favorite of mine and I will no longer continue to watch your programing.  Sorry

There response:

Please be advised that Lifetime Networks is not developing a movie based on Caylee Anthony. These reports are untrue.

Anyone else get a response?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: September 25, 2008, 06:07:59 PM »

I messed that up, can some tell me how to edit it?

You copied and pasted the wrong link from photobucket.  You wanted the IMG Code link.  I fixed it for you
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 06:13:16 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: September 25, 2008, 06:08:53 PM »

O/T:

Brandi - i think I did.  If it was apologizing for the files with phone numbers don't worry about it.  The problem is public access.  It's not fair to post the phone numbers etc of people like Amy, Ricardo, Jesse, Tony just because they ended up mixed up with Casey.

Anyway, not your fault for wanting to post them.  Sometimes it's best just to wait until they are posting on the news websites because they have people that are PAID to redact the personal info 

Yeah, that was it, and thanks!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: September 25, 2008, 06:10:44 PM »

Okay, thanks for bringing me up to speed. First off, if I would have really seen a missing girl, I would NOT hang up after being on hold. And, at the very least, you can also call your LOCAL LE and give them the info, too! Yes, yes, you can. I would NOT wait until overnight to call someone in the morning, when every minute counts. Also, for someone who rarely watches TV, how odd she would sit down to watch this bond hearing. Odd. So, I am not convinced. Sorry.

I so totally agree with you!! 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: September 25, 2008, 06:11:02 PM »

I realize that Limtime Movie Network denied any deal had been made with the Anthonys but ... considering the following article was updated today ... I somehow believe there is some foundation of truth.

Janet

Well, if they are, I suspect they might be considering backing out. Many of us (and probably others) have emailed them, telling them how we are sick if it's true, and will no longer watch or support them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.