May 16, 2024, 03:26:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #553 12/3 - 12/4/2006  (Read 99676 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: December 04, 2006, 01:53:16 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
[
Well if you listen to teh way Joe tells it .. It was carlos and karin in court togther to get joran released... Joe doesnt even mention karin asking for 3 more months

Yes, he did as though KJ wants Joran released as badly as he does.  Well, maybe she does, after all.   Evil or Very Mad She sure hasn't done much to bring him to trial but doesn't he realize that even if released, Joran can just be brought right back in if any evidence has excaped destruction.

If early on it was Paulus talking to Carlo, that part might not be confidential, not sure if relatives of the client are included in the attorney client confidence privilege, etc.  Maybe they are allowed to tell what relatives say.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: December 04, 2006, 01:55:09 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Evidently Crazy Joe just called in without being asked to.  Nothing was said about his being on the program until suddenly there he was screaming in the phone, like it was not planned or anticipated??

He has nothing to do with Aruba, only NY so why is he so hysterical about all this?  Oh, for one thing, he promied the sloots to make people stop saying "bad things" (read the truth) about his delinquent client.  Guess he hates it when he is powerless to do that.  

He can't control what people say or what people think or what people know and he might as well get over it.

Rolling Eyes

I think I posted earlier that it was always my opinion that the meeting with JoeT was planned before the van der Sloots got to NY and were served.  I think he was hired to quash the statements being made about Joran and Paulus by discrediting them and threatening to sue people.  Apparently he is still working on that.  The reason I suspect that C&C and the Excelsior are putting up money is obvious - if Joran is found guilty, they are both culpable since Joran should NOT have been in their establishments and if he hadn't been, Natalee would be alive.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: December 04, 2006, 01:57:39 AM »

Carnut,
Please pay special attention to Jossy's description of Joran and Guido's relationship and how it was more than just friendship.  What do you think he means by all that he said about this?  

At least Guido thinks it was something special evidently from the statement he has given in this regard.  Jossy says it is in the record.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: December 04, 2006, 02:01:58 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
oops sorry Puma..  I think I misunderstood your ?

Not really.  It's all about the events of the same weekend.  Van der Straaten is removed from the case, Dompig and Croes announce the confession and the suspects leading them to the remains, and then Monday morning van der Straaten is back on the case and statements about confessions and bodies are gone.  If that's correct, then I think we have our answer.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: December 04, 2006, 02:03:01 AM »

Carnut,
Please pay special attention to Jossy's description of Joran and Guido's relationship and how it was more than just friendship.  What do you think he means by all that he said about this?  

At least Guido thinks it was something special evidently from the statement he has given in this regard.  Jossy says it is in the record.

I still stand my interpretation of the 'relationship' rumor.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #565 on: December 04, 2006, 02:03:06 AM »

Guys, I'm getting up early, so I had best turn in. Have a wonderful night!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: December 04, 2006, 02:04:51 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Guys, I'm getting up early, so I had best turn in. Have a wonderful night!

Looking at cbb's post with her smaller sig line pic, I better go to bed too.  I'm seeing double!   Shocked

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: December 04, 2006, 02:08:37 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Carnut,

Carnut?   you think they are or arnt .. ummm. lovers?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: December 04, 2006, 02:09:38 AM »

Again, I think there's alot of misunderstanding here about what is said down there.

I think it's pretty clear that Jossy telling what Dompig said about they have a case because the boys did kidnap and do something sexual with Nat, then he goes on to say because the boys were driving and in the car while things were being done to Nat.

It's just a simple repeat of what we've read in the statements.

It's just that folks in aruba seem to say things enough differently with regard to tense, gender, and descriptives that they come out different here with our interpretations.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: December 04, 2006, 02:10:34 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Carnut,

Carnut?   you think they are or arnt .. ummm. lovers?

No, I don't think that JVDS and Guido have ever had a Romantic Relationship.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: December 04, 2006, 02:11:44 AM »

Night Puma and CBB  
 Oh crap.. before I forget and lose my hugging job Lalas gave me..
 and to CP as well!!  Smile
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: December 04, 2006, 02:13:25 AM »

I guess part of my reason to try to explain things the way I do is just my KISS, but also because, especially now because of the DeVries show, I don't want all the new Dutch types to come here and see everyone discussing things that are almost as off the wall as some of the things from RWV and RU.

Course it's really none of my business, but I just have a thing for reasonable credibility.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: December 04, 2006, 02:17:11 AM »

Carnut.. I know of others  who feel the same as you do..
Do you think this is just a ruse? and using this for an excuse that they wouldnt go near a female?   See IMO I think Guido looks like hes a bit light in the loafers,. I know looks dont mean chit.. and I think about what None says about Dutchladys findings about the gay thingy  with Joran?
 I guess I am curious as to why you feel they arnt in a realtioinship together?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: December 04, 2006, 02:23:37 AM »

I seriously doubt that it was very romantic either but more sexual in nature.  Even Joran supporters are calling it just harmless sexual experimentation and don't deny it.  Yes, we might not understand a particular statement well but I do think Jossy would.

And Joe T did not list that among his litany of complaints either.
Maybe Guido will become jealous of being replaced by that little curly headed guy and spill the beans.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: December 04, 2006, 02:25:23 AM »

I seriously doubt that it was very romantic either but more sexual in nature.  Even Joran supporters are calling it just harmless sexual experimentation and don't deny it.  Yes, we might not understand a particular statement well but I do think Jossy would.

Maybe Guido will become jealous of being replaced by that little curly headed guy and spill the beans.

Smile  LOL
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: December 04, 2006, 02:25:48 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I have to say that phone call was damn entertaining.

What a tool.

OK, maybe I am just stupid, but what phone call are you talking about? I didn't hear one when watching the segment on The Lineup about the case, so when was it and what show was it on???

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: December 04, 2006, 02:26:51 AM »

Carnut.. I know of others  who feel the same as you do..
Do you think this is just a ruse? and using this for an excuse that they wouldnt go near a female?   See IMO I think Guido looks like hes a bit light in the loafers,. I know looks dont mean chit.. and I think about what None says about Dutchladys findings about the gay thingy  with Joran?
 I guess I am curious as to why you feel they arnt in a realtioinship together?

Well, I really don't know anymore about the 'facts' than you do, I just have my interpretation of what's been posted.

The original posts about the Guido statement and Jossy's answer on a question about that statement just don't lead me to interpret the responses as saying there was anything gay going on.

I still maintain it's a difference understanding what the word 'relationship' means and how it may have been intended by Guido or how it was recorded by the ALE. Again there's a couple of different languages involved and translations and probably some slang or colloquialisms in the way as well.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: December 04, 2006, 02:27:51 AM »

Heh, heh, I think we have problems understanding Jossy's version of aruban english.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: December 04, 2006, 02:28:19 AM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I have to say that phone call was damn entertaining.

What a tool.

OK, maybe I am just stupid, but what phone call are you talking about? I didn't hear one when watching the segment on The Lineup about the case, so when was it and what show was it on???

Joe T. called in on the Guiford (?) show and had a hissy fit over what Jossy revealed. It was fun! LOL!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: December 04, 2006, 02:31:18 AM »

Joe T made a complete ASS of himself
He would have held better credibility if he kept himself together
but he lost it

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.