May 14, 2024, 04:07:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #541 11/5 - 11/7/2006  (Read 70559 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: November 07, 2006, 12:40:46 PM »

I know I sound very pessimistic.  Sorry, but I don't see anything else happening in this case unless someone talks...I don't know who that is at this point.  It could be anyone, maybe even someone we don't know is involved yet.  Although, I still think the main 3 know what happened and where she was removed to and where her body is.  Well, maybe not the K2, but Joran knows.  I hope the guilt eventually gets to him... but I won't hold my breath. Rolling Eyes
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: November 07, 2006, 12:42:28 PM »

I hope this works...
Meet my sweet new puppies Jazmin(girl on the right) and Ace (boy on the left)

Thanks for the info about chihuahuas dkpen!  I think they are going to be just fine growing up together!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #242 on: November 07, 2006, 12:45:33 PM »

What cuties!    I can't wait to see them in matching outfits!

I know, Lalas, I'm in the same boat.  I'd like to be hopeful but it's difficult.

Time to commute and go vote.

Hugs y'all!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: November 07, 2006, 12:48:13 PM »

Oh Hubby!  They are so adorable!  I am so glad you posted that before I left.   I just love puppy breath.  Yes, I can tell even from here that they are the cutest little things in the world... Wink
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: November 07, 2006, 01:00:37 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Oh Hubby!  They are so adorable!  I am so glad you posted that before I left.   I just love puppy breath.  Yes, I can tell even from here that they are the cutest little things in the world... Wink

Thanks LaLa's and Peaches!
We are in puppy heaven right now and I too love their puppy breath!
I'll make a thread in the lounge and post a bunch more pics later.  We have already taken like 100 since Saturday!
We are going to the vet this afternoon and I'm sure that will be an adventure!

We wanted a dog for years and never imagined we would end up with two but we couldn't bear to separate them, they are just too cute together and they can keep each other company when we aren't around!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: November 07, 2006, 01:05:14 PM »

I know I sound very pessimistic.  Sorry, but I don't see anything else happening in this case unless someone talks...I don't know who that is at this point.  It could be anyone, maybe even someone we don't know is involved yet.  Although, I still think the main 3 know what happened and where she was removed to and where her body is.  Well, maybe not the K2, but Joran knows.  I hope the guilt eventually gets to him... but I won't hold my breath. Rolling Eyes

I agree with you Lala's.  I don't think guilt will get to anyone it will be more like disgust.  Disgust by they way the perps are handling themselves in the public eye (Joran & Co.) and rubbing it in everyone face.  Disgust at the way Aruba handled the whole situation and now the people on the island are paying for it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: November 07, 2006, 01:06:54 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
I hope this works...

Thanks for the info about chihuahuas dkpen!  I think they are going to be just fine growing up together!

They are adorable.  Good luck with your new puppies.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: November 07, 2006, 01:13:51 PM »

Update on SunFreak - I spoke to her this a.m., and just called back - as anticipated, she was discharged from the hospital today.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: November 07, 2006, 01:16:41 PM »

I hope this works...

I goofed its actually Jazmin on the left and Ace on the right, not that it's really that important!  Not getting much sleep with these two babies in the house!

hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: November 07, 2006, 01:20:12 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I hope this works...

They are adorable.  Good luck with your new puppies.

Thanks San!  We love them so much!

PS Did everybody vote today??  My CA ballot was front and back of an 8.5x14 sheet!  I was up till midnight making all of my decisions!

Does anyone think the DeVries is really going to find answers?  I was very optomistic at first but I do not think Aruba will ever allow the world to know what really happened to beautiful Natalee and that breaks my heart!

The info that dkpen found about Amy Bradley and Charles Croes was definitely interesting though, any and all leads must be researched if we are going to have any chance of seeing a resolution here!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: November 07, 2006, 01:21:08 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Update on SunFreak - I spoke to her this a.m., and just called back - as anticipated, she was discharged from the hospital today.

Thanks for the update, MsMarple,

I know we are all concerned about Sunfreak and this emergency surgery.  I suspect it was more than first thought involved and now she has incision and all that to deal with.

I am sure she has someone lined up to help with her puppies but I want to ask the monkeys in the Atlanta area to at least offer to bring dog food in case she should be running low.  As an owner of several dogs, I know that is one of my biggest concerns living in a remote area that I will be sick or we will have ice storm and I will not be able to get dog food or have any delivered.  Just asking her might be a comfort to know if she does run low someone will bring more.

I converted an old chest deep freezer into dog food storage and keep a huge supply on hand just in case but even that would run low eventually.

Just a thought of something we, meaning you monkeys in Atlanta, could actually do to help.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: November 07, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »

Morning everyone...sorry I fell asleep last night and forgot to hug Nemo.  Hey Tidycat, I saw you were in late last night.  Stop by again tonight and I will try to stay awake.  

Hey, DK, what did you use to remove those trojans.  I have had one forever and it won't go away.  Ate my IE, had to switch to firefox, just get online again.  Frijole told me that is what I had and she was right, only she didn't tell me how to get rid of it.  My antivirus stuff, didn't work on it and I have yet to find the one that will.

Lala I hope you at least quarantined the virus.

I use Ad-Aware SE Personal and Kasperski Anti Virus.
E-Trust Anti-Virus and Firewall
and some other Firewall. LOL

Down load the Ad-Aware SE Personal for free.

Good luck and I hope that helps to remove it. Please let me know.

God bless~

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: November 07, 2006, 01:32:23 PM »

I hope this works...

I goofed its actually Jazmin on the left and Ace on the right, not that it's really that important!  Not getting much sleep with these two babies in the house!

awwwww hubbylove your babies are precious. How old are they?

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: November 07, 2006, 01:35:18 PM »

Oops, forgot to say.....

Hi all you Super Monkeys!

I'm running on 3.5 hours of sleep. Our American pit bull terrier woke me up begging to go outside and I can't fall back to sleep. My brain is wide awake even though the rest of me is dead tired. To much on my mind.
I will have to kick that mouse out of his running wheel so it will stop. LOL

God bless~

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: November 07, 2006, 01:52:09 PM »

Lala's-

I do put some faith still into DeVries, for he does seem to be rattling a few cages at the moment? Unless something new is being broadcast, I may need to read back?

FYI, I am burning you a CD tonight of your shango files to send to you  Wink wont' have you worrying your hard work will be lost!

hubbylove-

What precious pups you have, we have a rescue pup we just love !

I voted today for sure, my home phone rang off the hook for the last five days with political recorded calls  Mad  but it surely fired me up so I voted !!  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: November 07, 2006, 01:55:27 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Lala's-

I do put some faith still into DeVries, for he does seem to be rattling a few cages at the moment? Unless something new is being broadcast, I may need to read back?

FYI, I am burning you a CD tonight of your shango files to send to you  Wink wont' have you worrying your hard work will be lost!

hubbylove-

What precious pups you have, we have a rescue pup we just love !

I voted today for sure, my home phone rang off the hook for the last five days with political recorded calls  Mad  but it surely fired me up so I voted !!  Laughing

lol non, I just let my answering machine take the calls so not to be bothered with all that. And I did a mail in vote. I hate standing in those long lines.   Smile

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: November 07, 2006, 01:56:16 PM »

I hope this works...

They are so cute, hubbylove!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: November 07, 2006, 01:57:01 PM »

Dkpen-

I am in shock over what you discovered about Charles Croes ???  Shocked

Shock, anger, disgust..........does anyone wonder NOW why he and Renfro are buddies ?????????? I wonder what Vanity Fair knew about all of this also? They were so chummy with the aging gray-headed photographer, do you suppose he was afforded some freebies in his visit to the rock island?

So now the rumors I have heard about Renfro make much more sense, do they to anyone else? ???  Evil or Very Mad

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: November 07, 2006, 02:02:23 PM »

OFF TOPIC

HUBBYLOVE,
They look great!  Nice shiny coats usually means pretty good general health, too.  This evening I will post in the Monkey Lounge some things to keep in mind with new puppiese and a list of sources on the internet for great information.

http://www.petstyle.com/index.aspx

That's my fav.  Go to health and nutrition and see all kinds of good information.  Optimal Health Nutrition is listed in the drop down menu and I love that article on feeding.  I do feed mine some raw meat about three times a week but not every meal as it is hard to do for me.  Give Omega Fatty Acids to every dog on the planet with products such as Linatone or Mrs Smith's coat formula and they will have much better general health.  Fish oil capsules are an alternative to that as well.

New pups, give some probiotics every three weeks such as BeneBac for good digestion.  

By doing those two supplements, my dogs are just never sick much at all.  The rest you can find on that one website but there are many other good ones.  Whole Dog Journal is the publication I read and save and is the best.  www.wholedogjournal.com I think will take you to it.

Take out every two hours to housetrain.

And basically, that's it.  All you add is love and those babies are old enough to sleep through most of the night once they settle in.

DKpen is right that most companion dogs do much better if there are two to keep each other company when you are away and to have  playmate.  Some enjoy being an only child and getting all the attention but for most, the added company is better.

Hope this helps and doesn't upset anybody that I posted this much on this forum.  We will take it to the lounge after this.

Oh, and good afternoon, monkeys!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: November 07, 2006, 02:03:24 PM »

I think Bryan Burrough (Vanity Fair article) had a very nice trip to Aruba.

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure VF paid air fare, hotel, and meal allowance, or some such. But I think he was entertained to the max.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.