May 21, 2024, 11:39:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 282990 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: April 13, 2009, 11:15:30 PM »

hi to my wonderful monkey family!  It's been a long time since I have posted and I have missed you all!  Thanks for keeping me informed AND entertained!  We could all use more laughter!

Karen
Missed you too Sparky hope you are doing well.

I miss you and always look to Josef's pics!! 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: April 13, 2009, 11:18:03 PM »

hi to my wonderful monkey family!  It's been a long time since I have posted and I have missed you all!  Thanks for keeping me informed AND entertained!  We could all use more laughter!

Karen
I was just thinking about you!!!  Where is Sea????  Did you all elope????

First things first, you are soooooo beautiful!  And I am concerner about Sea write to me at doglovinghiker at hick.com, er yahoo.com
Oh Thank you!!!  Yes I will write to you!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1842 on: April 13, 2009, 11:18:44 PM »

Good Late Evening Monkeys! Has taken me forever to get caught up.

So happy here that the DP is back on the table. I have always felt that SA had enough evidence for it.
I predicted this morning that the Ant camp would do something to pizz the Monkeys off and the talk of an
 Oprah show appearance did just that.

I would be overjoyed to just see the Ant's in jail. Preferrably in the same cell with KC.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: April 13, 2009, 11:18:54 PM »

Karen

Hi!  We've missed you!

Kisses to you!!!!  Worried you might develop cat washing elbow from all that repetitive motion! 

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1844 on: April 13, 2009, 11:26:27 PM »

So is it really safe to say that the prosecution have a butt load of evidence that they haven't released and why is it that they release some and hold other stuff back?
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: April 13, 2009, 11:28:26 PM »

Cindy, you're no "10" either, honey.

(I have wanted to post that for a few days but have been super-busy. What is it with this "perfect 10" business, anyway? Are we sure Casey didn't rent a Bo Derek movie that night at Blockbuster, too? What a freaking nutcase.)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1846 on: April 13, 2009, 11:30:37 PM »

News at 11pm...WKMG, besides tornado warnings in the area, we have Beaz speaking only to WKMG (so they say)....

Prosecution wants an eye for an eye,

Baez at the jail they are going to continue to do what they have been doing all along, getting ready for trial, trial maybe a longer ways off..  baez spent a half hour with casey, she is fully aware that dp is back on the table., Defense questions prosecutors motive, if they think she will plea out, they are mistaken, it didn't before, it won't work now. state has no witnesses, trial may be delayed for 2 years, make the tax payers costs triple (according to Beaz) it changed nothing that he won't be off the case, 3 lawyers on the defense team that are dp qualified, and there are 3 others secretly working with the case that we haven't heard about.  No idea on how casey reacted to the news of the dp.

anchor says it's a whole new ballgame, stakes got higher. 

have to go, storms coming

goodnight monkeys!

Another typical arrogant response from Byeass and he is proud of the fact that this trial is going to cost the taxpayers more money - he needs to be slapped.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1847 on: April 13, 2009, 11:34:29 PM »

News at 11pm...WKMG, besides tornado warnings in the area, we have Beaz speaking only to WKMG (so they say)....

Prosecution wants an eye for an eye,

Baez at the jail they are going to continue to do what they have been doing all along, getting ready for trial, trial maybe a longer ways off..  baez spent a half hour with casey, she is fully aware that dp is back on the table., Defense questions prosecutors motive, if they think she will plea out, they are mistaken, it didn't before, it won't work now. state has no witnesses, trial may be delayed for 2 years, make the tax payers costs triple (according to Beaz) it changed nothing that he won't be off the case, 3 lawyers on the defense team that are dp qualified, and there are 3 others secretly working with the case that we haven't heard about.  No idea on how casey reacted to the news of the dp.

anchor says it's a whole new ballgame, stakes got higher. 

have to go, storms coming

goodnight monkeys!

Another typical arrogant response from Byeass and he is proud of the fact that this trial is going to cost the taxpayers more money - he needs to be slapped.

Oh Geesh then I quote inside yours - time for bed monkeys - see you all tomorrow.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: April 13, 2009, 11:46:14 PM »

I am going to bed too.  What a strange day!!!  I started out posting what if this and what if that, then God in his Own Time, dealt with so many things today!!!  I hope that doesnt offend anyone, that is just my feelings!!!  Love you all!!!  Nite nite.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1849 on: April 14, 2009, 12:12:14 AM »

I am going to bed too.  What a strange day!!!  I started out posting what if this and what if that, then God in his Own Time, dealt with so many things today!!!  I hope that doesnt offend anyone, that is just my feelings!!!  Love you all!!!  Nite nite.

Always 1, 
That did not offend me at all.  Just from reading your posts I can tell that you are a kind and loving monkey, but at the same time you want to see justice for each victim.  I'm glad that we are monkey friends. Smile

Good night and sleep well.  We never know what tomorrow may bring.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: April 14, 2009, 12:15:07 AM »

With the death penalty back on the table, I am wondering if the toxicology reports are back and reveal something definite about the manner of Caylee's murder.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: April 14, 2009, 12:23:51 AM »

I agree Always1....Look at what happened the last time C&G spun their venom and lies on LKL....Boom...Caylee's remains were found the very next day.

Then last Thursday they did it again...spun their lies and venom for the camera during the depo's.      Boom....Death Penalty.

Perhaps the SA received the last of the forensic evidence back ...timing would be about right for the testing on the shoes, plants and bugs.  Bet they will be releasing the really GOOD evidence reports soon.

I am so confident about this case once again, not totally because of the evidence, competence of the SA, and etc.  I really believe that once AGAIN it has been proven to us that some Higher Power is guiding things here.  

Now, I wonder what will happen to them if C&G do go on Oprah's show?

(I wrote Oprah a letter stating I would write all of her sponsors on her show, Dr. Phil's and her magazine's.)

Justice will happen for Caylee I am sure and we will all be witness to it.

Hopefully, I didn't offend anyone either...just my beliefs and opinion.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: April 14, 2009, 12:31:35 AM »

I hope that Oprah asks them some really tough questions and doesn't let them run the show...talking up Casey and all of that...I would love to be in that audience..I should try the number and see if I can get tickets to some of the May recordings...wouldn't it be something if I ended up in the audience? I am going to try tomorrow to get some tickets...they are really hard to get! I tried and tried around Oct/Nov and they were gone in minutes of posting that tickets were available...
anyway, I hope that Oprah doesn't let Cindy take over like she likes to do...control freak that she is!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: April 14, 2009, 01:00:19 AM »

I hope that Oprah asks them some really tough questions and doesn't let them run the show...talking up Casey and all of that...I would love to be in that audience..I should try the number and see if I can get tickets to some of the May recordings...wouldn't it be something if I ended up in the audience? I am going to try tomorrow to get some tickets...they are really hard to get! I tried and tried around Oct/Nov and they were gone in minutes of posting that tickets were available...
anyway, I hope that Oprah doesn't let Cindy take over like she likes to do...control freak that she is!

Cookie...I have your hopes too.  However, Oprah will not do that.  To the world that does not know this case like we do...they appear to be grieving grandparents/parents.  It will be another LKL rerun.  We have to try to stop it from happening.  Also, you can bet they will be launching their "Foundation"...and just think about the donations they will get then!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Disgusting POS's that they are....hope they choke on the food that their Dead Grandchild paid for with her life.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: April 14, 2009, 01:38:17 AM »

The Anthonys in no way belong on the Oprah show with the McCanns, they really do have a missing child. George and Cindy have a daughter who killed their grandchild. What is Oprah thinking. Also the Congressman who is earmarking $500,000 for the Caylee Foundation, are you kidding me? I am writing to him and to Oprah, this is outrageous.
Wow...after the Florida people's taxes are going for this huge, expensive trial and now the congressman wants to just hand over $500,000 to the Scamthonys??  The Scamthony's must be so dumb that they don't even know the missing from the dead.  If I lived in Florida I'd be mad...no, I am mad because if one state starts stuff like this other states follow suit.  Unbelievable.
It's called earmarks and it makes me sick too Biker Bev. Is this guy a US Congressman or a State guy? We have state reps in Texas so I may be a little confused.

If he is a US Congressman, then not only is it Florida taxes supporting this, it is my hard earned tax money from Texas and yours where ever you live. That's what makes me mad. Sorry I will get off my soap box in about 2 minutes.

JMO JSM

What is his name, I want to write him and encourage others to write him and tell him what I have found about KFN and the "charities".............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: April 14, 2009, 01:48:26 AM »

I'm very perturbed at the thought that Oprah Winfrey'll have Ants on.  I hope everyone who recognizes the Ant's PR angle will write to sponsors and boycott the show...and the sponsors.

I don't know for whom the Ants are most concerned (could it be themselves...or maybe their lowlife daughter?), but I don't think they deserve any more consideration than they've already been afforded.  They had months to win the hearts of Americans, but instead they chose to go on the offensive (be offensive?) in more ways than one.

Of course there's the off chance that Oprah Winfrey will smoke the Ants, but I highly doubt it. I think Oprah Winfrey and her producers have their own agenda that has little to do w/justice.

What a gang of pukes.     

Foggy

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: April 14, 2009, 02:16:14 AM »

If anyone was about to ask due to NG discussion about Casey's statements being suppressed - the ones she made at the house & at Universal 7/16 she made voluntarily & freely with no coercion or force, so they will come in.    Now her jail statements the one Oct 14 when she was at OCSO arrested after her indictment & what she said of her own free will in the car on the way there may also come in because she made those statements of her own free will regardless of asking for her attorney to be present - some of statements were made after she asked he be there unprompted.   It will be interesting to see what Judge Stickland rules.

Freely made statements may or may not be admissable depending on the weight of motions defense makes to suppress them.  And I wonder if defense won't attempt to have Strickland removed...
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: April 14, 2009, 02:24:28 AM »

I'm very perturbed at the thought that Oprah Winfrey'll have Ants on.  I hope everyone who recognizes the Ant's PR angle will write to sponsors and boycott the show...and the sponsors.

I don't know for whom the Ants are most concerned (could it be themselves...or maybe their lowlife daughter?), but I don't think they deserve any more consideration than they've already been afforded.  They had months to win the hearts of Americans, but instead they chose to go on the offensive (be offensive?) in more ways than one.

Of course there's the off chance that Oprah Winfrey will smoke the Ants, but I highly doubt it. I think Oprah Winfrey and her producers have their own agenda that has little to do w/justice.

What a gang of pukes.     

Foggy

Hi Monkeys!

Foggy, good to see you, my friend!  I am remembering that over the years, Oprah has had a few "perps" on the show to "tell their story" and they didn't come off looking too saintly when all was said and done...

Diane Downs comes to mind.  And there have been others, too.

I'm thinking Oprah could kill the Anthonys with kindness; set a snare by offering them apparent compassion and the opportunity to have a platform... then make sure the world sees them for what they really are.  You know, really all they have to do is open their mouths.

Fingers crossed!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: April 14, 2009, 02:30:32 AM »

So much for that so-called "expert" who said that a jury is not likely to vote for the death penalty for a young, attractive mommy...  WFTV's survey, current status:

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/19169578/detail.html?section=news&questionum=1&answer1=1

Casey Anthony could be put to death for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Late Monday afternoon, Eyewitness News learned the State Attorney's Office will be pursuing the death penalty in the case against Casey. Do you agree with the state's decision to seek the death penalty for Casey Anthony?

Choice      Votes      Percentage of 2509 Votes
Yes    2282    91%
No       227      9%

Thank you for voicing your opinion!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: April 14, 2009, 02:50:27 AM »

If anyone was about to ask due to NG discussion about Casey's statements being suppressed - the ones she made at the house & at Universal 7/16 she made voluntarily & freely with no coercion or force, so they will come in.    Now her jail statements the one Oct 14 when she was at OCSO arrested after her indictment & what she said of her own free will in the car on the way there may also come in because she made those statements of her own free will regardless of asking for her attorney to be present - some of statements were made after she asked he be there unprompted.   It will be interesting to see what Judge Stickland rules.

Freely made statements may or may not be admissable depending on the weight of motions defense makes to suppress them.  And I wonder if defense won't attempt to have Strickland removed...

I pretty much said that.  I do believe that there is no weight the defense can apply to the statements Casey made before her original arrest because procedure was followed & Casey agreed to them.   The ones she made in custody are questionable as to whether they will be admissible. 

If you mean because he filed with the bar regarding Baez, they can try but its doubtful they will succeed.  Judge Strickland is bound like an other officer of the court to report any possible ethic violations.    Its an obligation, not a prejudice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.