May 14, 2024, 12:11:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 320287 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: October 22, 2008, 01:30:10 AM »

Nite Hiding Monkey

I'm calling it a night as well

GOODNIGHT ALL!
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: October 22, 2008, 01:33:06 AM »

O.k. trying to clarify here for myself...do we know that Casey actually bought something at JC Penney?  The one statement I saw on Janet's post quoted LE and Cindy discussing the JC Penney statement.  Cindy said "I gave you the receipts." and LE replying something about she didn't give them the statement and she couldn't withhold the receipts.  Do we know the transaction wasn't a return?

Very interesting...we are all thinking circumstantially about what she could have bought that would aid in the commission of the crime, but what you are suggesting, a return, might be another avenue to explore.  Someone a few pages back had suggested something about a layaway gift for Caylee's birthday, but using your idea, it could have been a gift already purchased for Caylee, for her birthday, or "just because", that was returned to get the cash.  The timing of the transaction seems to go hand in hand with a purchase being used in the commision of a crime, but KC isn't a logical person, and she was driven by her need for money.  I think your idea is something that is definitely worth considering.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #562 on: October 22, 2008, 01:57:41 AM »

That makes alot of sense.....I am still trying to figure out the comment someone posted on here last night about what Rob Dick said about Casey's JCP purchase....and he said that the call was regarding using it before taken from the residence or something like that...or did I take too many pain meds last night....

I posted it.. this is what he said:

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 20:23:27

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter
Licensed Private Investigator
Certified Bail Education Instructor

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #563 on: October 22, 2008, 01:59:11 AM »

I know I am not doing this right....here is the post last night that kept me awake....I agree about the purchase most likely being a duffel bag of some sort...the other part about the phone call is what kept going through my mind.....

Rob Dick posted on their forum that there is something incriminating that Casey purchased on those statements that has great significance.

The question asked:

Rob/Leonard,

Curious, do you guys know anything about what was purchased on the J.C. Penny card of Cindy’s that Casey stole and used? Cindy refuses to reveal anything, so must be something incriminating. Also, the call Casey made to J.C. Penny that morning prior to Amscot, any theories on that? What could have been her purpose for that call?

Thanks!

Answered by Rob Dick:

Yes there is an item that Casey bought at JC Penny that is incriminating circumstantially, I will get back to that soon......as far as the call, the belief is to check to see about using it before taking it from the residence.

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter

Oops you beat me.. lol

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: October 22, 2008, 02:09:11 AM »

I know I am not doing this right....here is the post last night that kept me awake....I agree about the purchase most likely being a duffel bag of some sort...the other part about the phone call is what kept going through my mind.....

Rob Dick posted on their forum that there is something incriminating that Casey purchased on those statements that has great significance.

The question asked:

Rob/Leonard,

Curious, do you guys know anything about what was purchased on the J.C. Penny card of Cindy’s that Casey stole and used? Cindy refuses to reveal anything, so must be something incriminating. Also, the call Casey made to J.C. Penny that morning prior to Amscot, any theories on that? What could have been her purpose for that call?

Thanks!

Answered by Rob Dick:

Rob Dick - Bounty Hunter

Oops you beat me.. lol

Thanks for posting that again.  I was relying on memory...not a good idea!  I see it says bought, not returned.  I was thinking a returned item would be suspicious if you knew the child would never be using the item or having the birthday, but it is clear to me now that he said bought.  So I agree with all the previous postings of what it could potentially be, and the knowledge of LE having the information of whatever it is, frightens the daylights out of Cindy.  The interview with Yuri where they discussed this was very telling.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #565 on: October 22, 2008, 02:26:03 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3640.msg487238#msg487238

This is where we started talking about the sandbox.  I still think it's a viable possibility.

Here are some other things I think too could be "circumstantially incriminating".

Towels  for cleanup
Electric knife/knifes
Rolling suitcase or duffle bag
Duffle bags plural, to put in more than one place (awful to consider)
Gps
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: October 22, 2008, 02:30:14 AM »

I saw this at WS. I remember us looking at Caseys stumpleupon before but i dont remember JP Chatt being her friend on that.

Look at the date he became her friend the person at WS says, but i cant find that .

I just see when he joined the site.

http://caseyomarie.stumbleupon.com/friends/

She last logged in 3 weeks ago.

Is it confirmed this was really her?

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: October 22, 2008, 02:50:30 AM »

By the way JP has some interesting sites on his stumpleupon.

A few things about ,
Blasphemous stickers for Bibles and religion and some other weird stuff.

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: October 22, 2008, 05:27:34 AM »

I was just searching the JC Penney site for things like the air tight vacuum bags that you can store sweaters or blankets in.  The main thing that keeps popping up is the 22" or 32" wheeled St. John duffel bag, shown yellow but comes in black.  When I search "air tight" that same duffel bag pops up.  It has to be something that couldn't be found at Target, IMO.  Have any of the witnesses that saw someone come out of the woods with a bag and shovel described the size and color of the bag or said if it was empty or contained something? 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: October 22, 2008, 07:03:19 AM »

Good morning: I think there might be something to the piece of luggage that
Casey had at Tony's. If Cindy had a set of these bags, and Casey replaced one
Cindy would notice it right away on her statement.Also in the Globe paper about
3 weeks ago, there was a overhead picture of the Anthony's backyard. Everything was still there except the Sandbox. Gone, nada, vamoos. Maybe LE
took it. Every year I go up to a sugarbush to produce maple syrup. There is a million places you could hide a body that small. If this was in one of the northern
states you could put it in a evaporator and it would be gone. I'm still praying that
TES is going to find her.
jennywong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: October 22, 2008, 07:09:37 AM »

If she purchased a rolling suitcase or duffel bag, she could say that she was intending to go to California.  I think the Marine out there said that she told him she wanted to go out there to see him and tell him something.  So it may be something more incriminating than that, like a shovel or a flashlight or maybe something to weigh down the body if she intended to put it in water.  I get the feeling they do not think she is in water, though, because of the emphasis on a land search.

EXACTLY!  Whatever it was, Cindy knew immediately that it looked very bad!

Penney's carries those space saver vacuum bags... among other things... removing the air would make something slosh less and I've grossed myself out just typing that... bleah.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: October 22, 2008, 07:11:36 AM »

Casey would maybe have bought Waterproof spray also for a piece of luggage.
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: October 22, 2008, 07:42:21 AM »

Good God!
The Anthony's are on the Today Show and I am going to lose my breakfast!  Poor poor Casey, they have been picking on her so much!  Caylee is alive.  The party pictures are from before Caylee went missing. Supposed evidence leaked to turn the world against poor Casey!  She is a grieving mother who just wants her baby back! 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #573 on: October 22, 2008, 07:54:01 AM »

I am sure they got paid for the interview this morning. Just like the one Cindy gave last week. They got a free trip to NY too! As they were clearly in studio with Meridth.

Tuesday, Oct 21
More Caylee Anthony Photos, More "Licensing"

Tipsters tell TVNewser that NBC News paid $5,000, for a "Cindy Anthony interview." Cindy Anthony is the mother of Casey Anthony who is in jail on murder charges in the case of her daughter, Caylee. The interview took place on the Today show last Wednesday.

An NBC spokesperson tells TVNewser, "NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is very common in the industry."

Last month, a tipster told TVNewser that a "major media organization" helped fund the bail for then-jailed mom Casey. An ABC News insider told us the company paid upwards of $200,000 to license images and video for a 20/20 report. The figure was not confirmed by ABC, although they did tell TVNewser they licensed footage from "rights holders."

Anthony wasn't out of jail long. She's now facing first-degree murder, manslaughter and other charges after a four-month-long investigation. Caylee, who vanished two months before her third birthday in mid-June, still has not been found.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/nbc/more_caylee_anthony_photos_more_licensing_98181.asp

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: October 22, 2008, 07:54:09 AM »

Good God!
The Anthony's are on the Today Show and I am going to lose my breakfast!  Poor poor Casey, they have been picking on her so much!  Caylee is alive.  The party pictures are from before Caylee went missing. Supposed evidence leaked to turn the world against poor Casey!  She is a grieving mother who just wants her baby back! 

The pics we are seeing of Casey are before Caylee went missing (BS)
Thanks to kidfinders -they have been with the A's since day 2 -
They haven't been to visit Casey -because their focus is finding Caylee and the media circus ---right!!
Casey is a grieving mama...
And LE (i believ she said the OCSD-aren't 100 percent sure that Caylee is dead)...

OK- these people just aren't "right".  They bother me---alot!
just my opinion...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #575 on: October 22, 2008, 07:54:37 AM »

Anthony Family Sets Up Tip Line Despite Evidence Proving Caylee Is Dead

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html
A new tip line is up and running Wednesday morning.

Eyewitness News first reported the family's plans to start the new tip line last week, hours after the spokesperson for Casey's attorney admitted on national television that he believes Caylee is dead.

The tip line number is: 1 - 888 - 231 – 5618.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: October 22, 2008, 07:56:08 AM »

I am sure they got paid for the interview this morning. Just like the one Cindy gave last week. They got a free trip to NY too! As they were clearly in studio with Meridth.

Tuesday, Oct 21
More Caylee Anthony Photos, More "Licensing"

Tipsters tell TVNewser that NBC News paid $5,000, for a "Cindy Anthony interview." Cindy Anthony is the mother of Casey Anthony who is in jail on murder charges in the case of her daughter, Caylee. The interview took place on the Today show last Wednesday.

An NBC spokesperson tells TVNewser, "NBC News does not pay for interviews. NBC News paid a nominal licensing fee for photos, which is very common in the industry."

Last month, a tipster told TVNewser that a "major media organization" helped fund the bail for then-jailed mom Casey. An ABC News insider told us the company paid upwards of $200,000 to license images and video for a 20/20 report. The figure was not confirmed by ABC, although they did tell TVNewser they licensed footage from "rights holders."

Anthony wasn't out of jail long. She's now facing first-degree murder, manslaughter and other charges after a four-month-long investigation. Caylee, who vanished two months before her third birthday in mid-June, still has not been found.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/nbc/more_caylee_anthony_photos_more_licensing_98181.asp

Mornin Pink-
Oh i believe they are making money off of Caylee-and plenty of it. Shame on them!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: October 22, 2008, 07:58:49 AM »

I wonder how many people will call the new tip line to say "here's a tip, get your head out of the sand, Anthony's, and smell the truth".
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #578 on: October 22, 2008, 07:59:20 AM »

From the Daily BS today:  http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1405

Write Your Reflective Message To Casey Anthony
Posted by Sean Krause on October 22nd, 2008 2 Comments Printer-Friendly

As I mentioned the other day, sometimes I feel it’s important for others to know how they feel. In this case, this entire article is being sent to Casey Anthony so that she knows what your opinion is. While I am not sending homemade cookies, I am sending your homemade comments below attached to this article. The letter will be sent over the weekend to Casey’s jail, I hope she gets it. So, include your own comments on what you would like to tell her & I will make sure that they are sent.

Dear Casey,

My name is Sean Krause, a writer for TheDailyBS.com. Sure, you don’t know me, but I know a lot about you. I heard that this Friday, Saw V is coming out. That should be a personal favorite of yours, considering you like to play games.

I wanted to tell you, personally, I think what you are doing is disgusting, disturbing, and creepy. What is this big statement from your attorney, Jose Baez, mean when he states, “We’re going to be like, Wow…” What will “wow” me? Why not be a little good girl and confess to Father Krause what you’ve done wrong. Instead, you hang your daughter out there like a piece of meat, as you bask in the glory of attention.

What is your issue, Casey? Your motto has always seemed to have been: lie, cheat, steal. Why not do us all a favor and tell us what you did with Caylee. It’s not some trivia question, it’s a real question. You play clueless but you’re the one making an ass out of yourself. Who are you protecting? Yourself or someone else. Remember this line Casey, all lies lead to the truth. You can either be truthful & honest or you can sit there in jail, enjoying the taco night that goes on there.

Our readers are pissed, enclosed is their comments of what they want to say to you. Think of these readers as voices that call out to you, nightmares that invade your dreams. They come from all walks of life and they’re pissed off at you. I hope you enjoy them.

Sean Krause

TheDailyBS.com

ALL COMMENTS WILL BE SENT TO CASEY ANTHONY WITH THE ABOVE LETTER. IF YOU WANT YOUR VOICE HEARD, THE LETTER IS GOING OUT ON MONDAY, TO GIVE TIME FOR WEEKEND PEOPLE TO PLAY CATCH UP. REGARDLESS OF YOUR OPINION, IT WILL BE INCLUDE

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #579 on: October 22, 2008, 07:59:42 AM »

Anthony Family Sets Up Tip Line Despite Evidence Proving Caylee Is Dead

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html
A new tip line is up and running Wednesday morning.

Eyewitness News first reported the family's plans to start the new tip line last week, hours after the spokesperson for Casey's attorney admitted on national television that he believes Caylee is dead.

The tip line number is: 1 - 888 - 231 – 5618.

If I had a tip the last place I would do is call the Anthony Tip Line.

Morning littleone and all the other morning monkeys. Smile

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.