May 14, 2024, 11:49:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #22 9/20/09 - 9/23/09  (Read 451000 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: September 21, 2009, 11:48:32 PM »

According to the attorney on NG show tonight, Ron called the Croslin house at 9pm looking for Misty. Eight is the kids bedtime so Misty shouldn't be anywhere besides at home that time of nite. Why would RC think she wasn't home? As with everything else in this case, it makes no sense. Also, why would HC place himself at the suppossed scene of the crime between 9 and 10? Betting that he drove that red truck to the mobile home too, before it was conveniently gotten rid of.........Was he afraid someone might have seen that truck there and had to have an explanation for it? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, things are just churning around in my brain..........

According to an article that I posted earlier this morning, supposedly LE has stated a neighbor saw the kids out playing at 8 p.m. that night.

or worse have to explain DNA in that truck.  It's just awful weird to me all the events taking place now.  Croslin's running out of town, truck gone, ratgate, Hank Sr and the reward money story.  Almost looks as bad if not worse than Ron and Misty's bag of tricks.

It all seems to point to Misty and her brother, except for one thing. Where does Ron figure in because he is protecting Misty for some reason? I just can't get past the idea that Ron knows and may have even been involved. But in what, lol.......
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: September 21, 2009, 11:49:02 PM »

According to the attorney on NG show tonight, Ron called the Croslin house at 9pm looking for Misty. Eight is the kids bedtime so Misty shouldn't be anywhere besides at home that time of nite. Why would RC think she wasn't home? As with everything else in this case, it makes no sense. Also, why would HC place himself at the suppossed scene of the crime between 9 and 10? Betting that he drove that red truck to the mobile home too, before it was conveniently gotten rid of.........Was he afraid someone might have seen that truck there and had to have an explanation for it? Sorry if this doesn't make sense, things are just churning around in my brain..........

According to an article that I posted earlier this morning, supposedly LE has stated a neighbor saw the kids out playing at 8 p.m. that night.

A nice monkey checked the time the sunset back then and it was shortly after 6. So the kids would have been playing outside after dark when the neighbor saw them. Is it cold there in Feb?

Thanks. That was me.

Sunset was 6:09.

The high temp on Feb 9, 2009 in Satsuma was 64 and the low was 41.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KSGJ/2009/2/9/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: September 21, 2009, 11:52:32 PM »

A nice monkey checked the time the sunset back then and it was shortly after 6. So the kids would have been playing outside after dark when the neighbor saw them. Is it cold there in Feb?

Thanks. That was me.

Sunset was 6:09.

The high temp on Feb 9, 2009 in Satsuma was 64 and the low was 41.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KSGJ/2009/2/9/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

I wonder how reliable the neighbor's perception of time is? Maybe he/she is off on that, who knows. Kinda cold to be out playing, but kids don't seem to notice if they're having fun. And thanks for looking that info up for us.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: September 21, 2009, 11:54:42 PM »

It was pretty cold...about 50 or so...and in FLorida that is cold to us..

I know I wouldn't be letting my 3 and 5 year olds play outside in the dark and cold. No wonder Haleigh was always sick.
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: September 21, 2009, 11:58:37 PM »

It also seems odd that the children were sitting on the porch eating supper if it was that cold and also why was the air conditioning man needed if it was that cold outside?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1025 on: September 22, 2009, 12:09:16 AM »

So true, my kids are in Uggs and thick hoodie jackets. I never could understand the fact they were eating outside at 7:30 IIRC, my kids wouldn't and they are much older........never made any sense

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: September 22, 2009, 12:09:55 AM »

I know I wouldn't be letting my 3 and 5 year olds play outside in the dark and cold. No wonder Haleigh was always sick.
No on else in their right mind would either, its too cold for kids to be eating outside, but then keep in mind that by her own admistion GGM Sykes saw them out there eating and never has said that she said something to Misty about them being out there, if I came over  and my grandchildren were out side at that time of the night in the cold, everybody in neighborhood would know I was there...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: September 22, 2009, 12:10:52 AM »

It also seems odd that the children were sitting on the porch eating supper if it was that cold and also why was the air conditioning man needed if it was that cold outside?

Here where I live in FL, the A/C guy is also the heater guy, if that helps

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: September 22, 2009, 12:13:31 AM »

So who is Tommy's alibi for that night?  Where was Tommy all night?  His kids?  His wife?  Hank Sr was at the hospital with an injury.  So who knows.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: September 22, 2009, 12:15:42 AM »

yea, I hate to say it but I call the guy that works on my heater , the ac guy to, because they are both run from the same device and in Florida we use the air much more than the heat, so thats one I can let them by with...lol  its a florida thing...heehee

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: September 22, 2009, 12:17:08 AM »

The only reason I could think for the kids being outside was adults inside stilling smoking it up or talking adult stuff  so they put the kids outside to not hear or see.  With Misty this whole story of eating out could be bs.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: September 22, 2009, 12:18:07 AM »

I guess if I was a 16 year old irresponsible, drugged up party animal it would be ok to feed the kids outside in the dark and cold weather. Even if Ron isn’t directly responsible for this happening to Haleigh, he still is to blame for leaving her with someone that didn’t watch over and care for her.
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1032 on: September 22, 2009, 12:18:19 AM »

Yes, same here in Al. but if my a/c was not working I would call the a/c guy but if my heating was not working, I would call the heating man.  Just odd to me and then apparently those children did not even have blankets to keep them covered.  I think Jr. was probably asleep on the sofa as Ron said that the bed had not been slept in and I don't think Haleigh ever made it to any bed that night.  Just a real mess and so sad as Haleigh never had much of a chance at life IMO.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1033 on: September 22, 2009, 12:20:17 AM »

yea, I hate to say it but I call the guy that works on my heater , the ac guy to, because they are both run from the same device and in Florida we use the air much more than the heat, so thats one I can let them by with...lol  its a florida thing...heehee

Isn't that the truth, I remember in December thinking "when will I be able to turn off the freaking air", but IIRC even in TN the A/c man serviced my heating unit............at least I think they did. I've lost it during this case and can't even remember those tidbits. This is what I looked like after listening to the scanner and all the mess this weekend

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1034 on: September 22, 2009, 12:22:55 AM »

I guess if I was a 16 year old irresponsible, drugged up party animal it would be ok to feed the kids outside in the dark and cold weather. Even if Ron isn’t directly responsible for this happening to Haleigh, he still is to blame for leaving her with someone that didn’t watch over and care for her.

Preaching to the choir N2 with that fact

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1035 on: September 22, 2009, 12:24:57 AM »

Yes, same here in Al. but if my a/c was not working I would call the a/c guy but if my heating was not working, I would call the heating man.  Just odd to me and then apparently those children did not even have blankets to keep them covered.  I think Jr. was probably asleep on the sofa as Ron said that the bed had not been slept in and I don't think Haleigh ever made it to any bed that night.  Just a real mess and so sad as Haleigh never had much of a chance at life IMO.

ITA about the blankets and sleeping arrangements........such a sad situation and butterbean is still in that situation

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: September 22, 2009, 12:25:36 AM »

Same here in Texas, run the AC so much that it's always the AC guy no matter what's not working. Usually don't even need the heat unless we get an ice storm or blue northern.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: September 22, 2009, 12:28:03 AM »

ITA about the blankets and sleeping arrangements........such a sad situation and butterbean is still in that situation

They spend all their money on drugs and parties, can't be bothered with extra blankets for the kids. I'm surprised they bothered with sheets. I'm getting ugly again, been trying not to......
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1038 on: September 22, 2009, 12:32:03 AM »

Well, I call the whole bunch "Satsuma Hickory Nuts" 
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1039 on: September 22, 2009, 12:32:18 AM »

This would be a little easier to take if Misty were with Ron for years and the mother of his children like Crystal but this is an all out defense , united front , for a girl he knew less than 6 months.....and don't forget just cheated on him....just mind boggling

Exactly.  Same reason why I don't understand why Ron's mom is defending her.   She barely knows this 17-yr old druggie!       It doesn't make sense!
WARNING:_ Pure Speculation below!!! 
IMO it is because while it was Misty looking after Hayleigh it was Ron's drugs that killed her. I believe Ron did have a fight with Msty on the phone (probably over drugs and Misty not helping herself) and Haleigh got into things she shouldn't have while Misty was distracted. Misty may not have realised what she had even done till she found Haleigh dead on HER BLANKET. She panicked got rid of the body and then told Ron when she got home. That is why Ron can be heard on the 911 call saying 'we're fu*ked! I wasn't even part of it (or something very close to that I forget his exact words). Unfortunately though Ron had called Ronnie and he had checked while Misty was getting rid of the evidence. Granny Syke has been done for selling hasn't she? I wouldn't be surprised then if this was a family run business. Misty would much rather live with dealers than her parent's who have to beg xanax tabs off of her.  Plus she doesn't like her family much anyway and probably thinks this would be Tommy's just desserts anyway if he got the blame.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.