May 07, 2024, 02:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 520875 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: March 19, 2010, 09:57:52 PM »

Name:
Joran
Channel Views:
Total Upload Views:
Last Sign In:
1 day ago
Subscribers:
Watever I feel like
About Me:

Hi,
My name is Joran van der Sloot and I am a poker player and entrepreneur. I like to think big and outside of the box and I am as left as you can be when it comes to politics. If I would have to describe myself as an animal it would be a snake however I want to be a lion and one day I will be a lion. I like rap, hip hop, reggeaton, rub-a-bud as well as many other types of music but those are my favorite. I think their is a lesson to be learned in every path you decide to take in your life but one thing I am sure of is that you need to stand up for what you believe in and what you want to do and you will be successful in your life. I do not have a real job but am a professional poker player I have been playing poker since way before the poker boom and consider myself to have a huge advantage over most players. I also give poker lessons as well as advice about poker hands and strategy. If you wish to get help with your game you can contact me at checkmate87@hotmail.com.

Hometown:

Aruba, Noord

Aruba
I studied IBMS which is a business study as well as IB which is also business in Thailand for 2 years. I however do not have a job and play poker as a profession.

Companies:
Sawadee Cup

Schools:
International School of Aruba, Rangsit University.

Hobbies:
Music, Soccer, Tennis, Poker, Television, Movies, Nightlife, Traveling and many more things but those are my passions.

Movies:
Breaking Bad, Entourage, Californication, CSI, Law and Order, Pulp Fiction, City of Ghosts.

Music:
Lil Wayne, Drake, and the rest of the Young Money Crew.

Books:
Have not read that many books in my life but if I have to choose its Ace on the River by Barry Greenstine.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AUAJORANBKK

Subscribers (3)

Justice4Natalee (Bastibro?)

lickmyeye123

DARIITHA85

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: March 19, 2010, 09:58:57 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79374&start=15

ScubaBOS      
 Post subject: Re: NH...This could be big?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:13 pm
Extra Helpful Expert

Hmmm. I've dove and snorkel countless times, and I know things are not exactly as they appear. When she was interviewed on CNN she didn't mention which boat they were on, but they all visit the same general locations. Each company uses the same moorings.

Time will tell.

Not sure if this photo is one this person took and they think it's the same thing/location or what.

Can you put this pic side by side with the "bluish" one?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: March 19, 2010, 10:04:40 PM »

Sure Wreck, give me a minute!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: March 19, 2010, 10:05:39 PM »

Sure Wreck, give me a minute!
Thanks!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: March 19, 2010, 10:10:37 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: March 19, 2010, 10:15:31 PM »

Google translated

<snipped>

The PokerNews Top News: UB says from Aruba Poker Classic, ESPN is in the top 10 of the poker players and other news ...
If you're going to put this year in Aruba at the UB Aruba Poker Classic a little in the sun, you should choose an alternative destination times already, ESPN has published the Top 10 rankings of the poker players for the month of March and Phil Ivey has again a top position guaranteed. If you had missed last Poker2Nite, you can see the result here. All this and much more, we present in today's Top News.

Change of plan
UB.com has announced that one of the most popular tournaments of the Circuit in 2010 will no longer take place. The Aruba Poker Classic in 2010, makes a break. UB is working to get more players on its pages, simply by pointing at the big tournaments, and a greater presence by adding new online poker tournaments and a new live event series will be offered.

Advertisement
 In 2010, UB has a monthly $ 500k guaranteed tournament planned, with UB hopes that it a one million U.S. dollars will event. In addition, two times a year, UBOC will be offered and there will be more tournaments specially organized for pros.

"We should be very sorry to announce that will not take place in 2010, the Aruba event, but the year 2010 is certainly an exciting year for UB and its players," said the Tokwiro CEO Paul Leggett. "In the course of the past year we have the brand UB completely redefined and in every way. We love the Aruba event, but are of the opinion that we can do more for our players, if we invest in new events and Rewards ".

http://de.pokernews.com/neuigkeiten/2010/03/ub-sagt-aruba-poker-classic-ab-6058.htm

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: March 19, 2010, 10:15:35 PM »

I can see very few similarities -- I'm looking for "contrasts" that match up, but I don't really discern them.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: March 19, 2010, 10:16:40 PM »

This one doesn't look too good, not sure if they'll make it.  From my understanding they did not respond on the scene to resuscitation attempts.  They were taken to the hospital by ambulance.

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/component/content/article/31-local/713-turista-a-bai-sambuya-y-no-ta-reaciona

Papiamentu translation:

tourist owing to go diving y do not reaciona

friday, 19 march 2010 20:41

written by news updater 0 comments

diabierna night owing to enter informe cu at bucuti one tourist will owing to hoga y do not reacionando. here owing to cuminsa dirigi tanto ambulance y police at the sitio. here the tourist mericano inincial p.p. of 33 year owing to go throw one cabes in water y not know if the will can owing to sitting-room his cabes in piedranan in fondo of lama or algo another can owing to pase cual enough person owing to mire is drief on water y owing to beat alarma y personanan in sercania owing to core sake for of water y owing to jude for look at if the is come at tino. at jegada of ambulance here reanime dunando the all atencion medicio at the sitio but was saca clean water for of his mouth y not was give sign. here ambulance owing to core hibe hospital cu sumo urgencia for see what can make cu the cabayero tourist here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: March 19, 2010, 10:17:40 PM »

The Latest Twist in the Natalee Holloway Case
Posted March 19, 2010 by Klaasend

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/03/19/the-latest-twist-in-the-natalee-holloway-case/#comments

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: March 19, 2010, 10:19:52 PM »

This one doesn't look too good, not sure if they'll make it.  From my understanding they did not respond on the scene to resuscitation attempts.  They were taken to the hospital by ambulance.

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/component/content/article/31-local/713-turista-a-bai-sambuya-y-no-ta-reaciona

Papiamentu translation:

tourist owing to go diving y do not reaciona

friday, 19 march 2010 20:41

written by news updater 0 comments

diabierna night owing to enter informe cu at bucuti one tourist will owing to hoga y do not reacionando. here owing to cuminsa dirigi tanto ambulance y police at the sitio. here the tourist mericano inincial p.p. of 33 year owing to go throw one cabes in water y not know if the will can owing to sitting-room his cabes in piedranan in fondo of lama or algo another can owing to pase cual enough person owing to mire is drief on water y owing to beat alarma y personanan in sercania owing to core sake for of water y owing to jude for look at if the is come at tino. at jegada of ambulance here reanime dunando the all atencion medicio at the sitio but was saca clean water for of his mouth y not was give sign. here ambulance owing to core hibe hospital cu sumo urgencia for see what can make cu the cabayero tourist here.

I think it also says they're not sure if he hit his head on rocks in the sea, or something else?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: March 19, 2010, 10:22:47 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Does Underwater Photo Show Natalee`s Remains?
Aired March 19, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/19/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: March 19, 2010, 10:25:33 PM »

Wreck - it looks like a different underwater image to me too but I suppose it could be shot at a slightly different angle.

Janet - thanks for posting the SM front page.  I didn't see Red around and I figured I'd better throw something up there.  I'm not as good with words as Red is but something is better than nothing
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: March 19, 2010, 10:45:40 PM »

I can see very few similarities -- I'm looking for "contrasts" that match up, but I don't really discern them.

I'm not looking at it anymore, I'm seeing an almost Martian like head and face that's even smiling.   

Creepy!  My DH sees it too, we both think it's a rock formation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: March 19, 2010, 10:54:53 PM »

Thanks for putting the pictures together to compare Klaas, and for posting the front page article!   

The trap's already mentioned!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: March 19, 2010, 11:24:21 PM »

Thanks for putting the pictures together to compare Klaas, and for posting the front page article!   

Where is "the trap" mentioned?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: March 19, 2010, 11:45:31 PM »

Where is "the trap" mentioned?

Sorry wreck, I was off doing other things...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/03/19/the-latest-twist-in-the-natalee-holloway-case/#comments

#7  Michelle on March 19th, 2010 8:35 pm
It’s really hard to tell what it is. It does look like skeletal remains but it could be nothing. I don’t think anything will be done regardless. Remember the photos taken earlier that showed what appeared to be a human skull and what looked to be clothing similar to what Natalee was wearing? These were in a crab cage on the bottom of the sea. What ever became of that? NOTHING

They have no interest in ever solving this case. This case could have been solved early after Natalee went missing but they chose to cover up for the scumbag Joran.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: March 19, 2010, 11:48:24 PM »

I don't like that blue picture either.  Every time I look at it, it has grown some more features!

Now it has grown teeth and is really freaking me out!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: March 20, 2010, 12:31:31 AM »

It looks like a baby doll face to me.  I can even see eyeballs and you know they would be gone.
I agree that it is spooky looking.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: March 20, 2010, 12:34:24 AM »

I can also see a puppy laying on the shoulder of the "skeleton".
It has a little black tail and a cute little face.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: March 20, 2010, 12:40:53 AM »

I don't like that blue picture either.  Every time I look at it, it has grown some more features!

Now it has grown teeth and is really freaking me out!

I know what you mean, that's why I'm not looking any more!   

I didn't see teeth, but the mouth was smiling and I could see eyes.  I KNOW there can't be eyes!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.