May 02, 2024, 11:13:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 279037 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: September 03, 2009, 02:27:42 AM »

Jules,   I wanted to say ALOT more, but I cant go to jail right now, so I figured I better keep it on the down low!!

And how is that new TV from your Mother??  Still enjoying the view?  I really want one bad, I'm cheap, so treasure it!
Yes, Im trying to get use to it, Nancy wqas really big on there and her eyebrows scared me a little, I didnt throw anything at it though, my Mom would whip me if I did so I just cussed a little instead..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1301 on: September 03, 2009, 02:27:59 AM »

Wykes, not fair, where did that quote come from?  Nevermind, the graphic of the Ron's work time and the phone call/arguement with Misty when he was supposedly on his way to work.

I bet it's already over the net and being wildly debated. 

I bet so too, FCL.  Thing is, it looks like the NG's show made that graphic from a snippet of the quote by Tim.  I wanna see what he said before and after that snippet.  And what day he was talking about.  Might make a huge difference. 

IIRC~she also had the audio of Tim talking about it word for word............here is the conflicting atty stmt from Ron's atty:

This came to light Wednesday when HLN producer for the Nancy Grace Show asked Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, what he thought about the claims by Ronald's father in-law that he could get his daughter back if he had $35,000.

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that.  The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday.  Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her.  She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry.  What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back.  Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

We were talking about the Ron work schedule snippet from NG. 

Crap~see I knew I should go to bed..............but just can't.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: September 03, 2009, 02:28:22 AM »

Wykes, not fair, where did that quote come from?  Nevermind, the graphic of the Ron's work time and the phone call/arguement with Misty when he was supposedly on his way to work.

I bet so too, FCL.  Thing is, it looks like the NG's show made that graphic from a snippet of the quote by Tim.  I wanna see what he said before and after that snippet.  And what day he was talking about.  Might make a huge difference. 

IIRC~she also had the audio of Tim talking about it word for word............here is the conflicting atty stmt from Ron's atty:

This came to light Wednesday when HLN producer for the Nancy Grace Show asked Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, what he thought about the claims by Ronald's father in-law that he could get his daughter back if he had $35,000.

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that.  The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday.  Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her.  She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry.  What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back.  Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

Ok I see the lie right there about him telling Misty's dad... and I am going to go out on a limb here and just say MOO.  What if Ronald was asking this child what Haleigh says to her b/c Ronald knows Haleigh is not with us.... and he is paranoid that this child is talking to Haleigh as an angel.  Some young children do see angels from what I have heard.  And Ronald just made up the Larry part to throw things off.  I know it is out there, but just a thought.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: September 03, 2009, 02:29:14 AM »

WOW, the pressure is on Ron and Misty.  Praying for an arrest and answers soon. 

Yep, good to see you here My Time. and that baby avatar is really cute..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1304 on: September 03, 2009, 02:30:39 AM »

WOW, the pressure is on Ron and Misty.  Praying for an arrest and answers soon. 

Yep, good to see you here My Time. and that baby avatar is really cute..........

Hi HH!  Thank you and nice to see you too. 
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1305 on: September 03, 2009, 02:32:22 AM »

Jules,   I wanted to say ALOT more, but I cant go to jail right now, so I figured I better keep it on the down low!!

And how is that new TV from your Mother??  Still enjoying the view?  I really want one bad, I'm cheap, so treasure it!
Yes, Im trying to get use to it, Nancy wqas really big on there and her eyebrows scared me a little, I didnt throw anything at it though, my Mom would whip me if I did so I just cussed a little instead..

I know I was yelling at the TV and my son was like What?  I was like nothing I am just talking to NG on the tv...

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: September 03, 2009, 02:33:39 AM »

We were talking about the Ron work schedule snippet from NG. 

Crap~see I knew I should go to bed..............but just can't.

Me too IM...I am reaching for anything now....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: September 03, 2009, 02:35:11 AM »

Ok I see the lie right there about him telling Misty's dad... and I am going to go out on a limb here and just say MOO.  What if Ronald was asking this child what Haleigh says to her b/c Ronald knows Haleigh is not with us.... and he is paranoid that this child is talking to Haleigh as an angel.  Some young children do see angels from what I have heard.  And Ronald just made up the Larry part to throw things off.  I know it is out there, but just a thought.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Larry is the guardian angel of Haleigh.

Just a thought.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: September 03, 2009, 02:37:26 AM »

you'd be amazed at who has passed poly's.  I was looking it up.....Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway(Green River Killer), Joseph Duncan to name a few.  They are all serial killers I know, buttttttt.

I think if one is a compulsive lier a poly can be fooled. My cousin is the biggest lier I have ever personally met. He isn't a serial killer or anything, just lies about normal stuff that most people could not care less about... yet he feels the need to embellish and make stuff up. We are the same age and grew up together, he has been lying for as long as I can remember. One lie he has told so many times over the years, is NOT true he made it up when we were 7  (we are both 30 now), he even knew that I knew he made it up, but now he believes that it is true, and argues with me. If he took a poly tomorrow, I'm sure he would pass it.

When Misty drones on and on about blanket washing, and vans, and beds she reminds me of my cousin, too many little unimportant details, and very little to support what is being said, does that make sense?

Yes and I've been looking for my own polygrapher so I could ask some questions.  I have some - just normal human curiosity I guess?  I see it as a tool not a science - yet.

I have questions too. Like: If I was taking a polygraph and was asked, do you know who is responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings?  I would of course say NO, because I don't know ....... but I really have strong feelings and suspicions that Misty and/or Ron are involved in one way or another, so would I fail?

oh no Maven I have questions like: ( don't let this offend anyone )

if I have strong hate for someone as in which them dead and you ask me if I killed them how will that skew the test.

and if I really have a suspicion that someone I know and love killed someone and I know and I am asked who killed that someone how could that skew the test.

Because I'm very high strung, been told, Italian like emotions and I am curious if I have knowledge or an inkling thought how will the test results be.  It's not science.  Yet.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: September 03, 2009, 02:40:28 AM »

Just a thought.

WORD.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1310 on: September 03, 2009, 02:40:40 AM »

Just a thought.

I never thought of that but you could be right...I mean anything is possible as this whole case has shown us so far.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: September 03, 2009, 02:42:00 AM »

I know I was yelling at the TV and my son was like What?  I was like nothing I am just talking to NG on the tv...
I did too, and my puppy Kirby woke up, looked at me really mean and went off down the hall to sleep with my daughter....lol

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1312 on: September 03, 2009, 02:42:09 AM »

you'd be amazed at who has passed poly's.  I was looking it up.....Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway(Green River Killer), Joseph Duncan to name a few.  They are all serial killers I know, buttttttt.

I think if one is a compulsive lier a poly can be fooled. My cousin is the biggest lier I have ever personally met. He isn't a serial killer or anything, just lies about normal stuff that most people could not care less about... yet he feels the need to embellish and make stuff up. We are the same age and grew up together, he has been lying for as long as I can remember. One lie he has told so many times over the years, is NOT true he made it up when we were 7  (we are both 30 now), he even knew that I knew he made it up, but now he believes that it is true, and argues with me. If he took a poly tomorrow, I'm sure he would pass it.

When Misty drones on and on about blanket washing, and vans, and beds she reminds me of my cousin, too many little unimportant details, and very little to support what is being said, does that make sense?

Yes Maven, that makes sense.  And I agree with you. 

Compulsive liars, sociopaths, etc can pass these LDT's because they come to believe their own lies, for one thing.  They seem to be so cocky, so confident they won't get caught, etc.  From what I understand, LDT's measure measure changes in emotion, pulse rate, stuff like that.  So a confident liar can easily pass, while an unconfident and nervous person who is telling the truth yet just scared can flunk.  One of the reasons it's not used in court. 

Misty's story has changed so many times, am thinking that even she doesn't know what she has said, from interview to interview.  And she doesn't have that cocky self-sure attitude that Ron seems to have.  My guess is that she looks to others on what to say and how to say it, perhaps about everything in life. 

I'm hoping she will finally decide to just tell exactly what happened that night.  Like I always told my kids, 'tell the truth the first time.  cuz even if you get into trouble, you'll be in far less trouble than if you lie and lie and lie.' 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1313 on: September 03, 2009, 02:42:43 AM »

D@mn monkeys ~ I have to be up in 4 hrs, so I must go to bed, but have had a blast tonight with all you smart monkeys back posting here........it gets lonely arguing with myself

Nite all and if there is breaking news tomorrow I expect you all to come back and keep me up all night again

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: September 03, 2009, 02:44:18 AM »

I did too, and my puppy Kirby woke up, looked at me really mean and went off down the hall to sleep with my daughter....lol

LOL I know.  This case has been driving me crazy!  I thought the Caylee case was bad enough and then now this case I feel like it is even worse.  At least NG had her head on straight with the Caylee case!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1315 on: September 03, 2009, 02:44:40 AM »

D@mn monkeys ~ I have to be up in 4 hrs, so I must go to bed, but have had a blast tonight with all you smart monkeys back posting here........it gets lonely arguing with myself

Nite all and if there is breaking news tomorrow I expect you all to come back and keep me up all night again

Good night IM - (((Hugs))) to you!!   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: September 03, 2009, 02:45:30 AM »

you guys are kracking me up!  I want one so bad but I'd rather spend the money on a trip to the ocean!  I'm cheap and simple.  But it sounds like the pleasure of that lasts much longer!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1317 on: September 03, 2009, 02:46:15 AM »

Oh, wow.  My goal for the day was to get 6 hours of sleep.  There goes that idea.

Well.. there's always tomorrow night.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: September 03, 2009, 02:47:27 AM »

Yes Maven, that makes sense.  And I agree with you. 

Compulsive liars, sociopaths, etc can pass these LDT's because they come to believe their own lies, for one thing.  They seem to be so cocky, so confident they won't get caught, etc.  From what I understand, LDT's measure measure changes in emotion, pulse rate, stuff like that.  So a confident liar can easily pass, while an unconfident and nervous person who is telling the truth yet just scared can flunk.  One of the reasons it's not used in court. 

Misty's story has changed so many times, am thinking that even she doesn't know what she has said, from interview to interview.  And she doesn't have that cocky self-sure attitude that Ron seems to have.  My guess is that she looks to others on what to say and how to say it, perhaps about everything in life. 

I'm hoping she will finally decide to just tell exactly what happened that night.  Like I always told my kids, 'tell the truth the first time.  cuz even if you get into trouble, you'll be in far less trouble than if you lie and lie and lie.' 

That is so true Wykes!  I like the way you think.  But if you notice Misy is only looking to Ronald for what to say...and that speaks volumes to me.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: September 03, 2009, 02:48:40 AM »

Good night IM - (((Hugs))) to you!!   

Sweet dreams IM!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.