May 05, 2024, 11:22:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #734 2/21 - 2/24/08  (Read 280032 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #880 on: February 23, 2008, 10:19:18 PM »

I met with both of Nolans parents and brother and really is a sad story. Such a good looking kid and the dad had to go to mexico and retrieve him in a box. They threw a towell over this kid and he sat like that for four hours. I think he even said he was still breathing Sad
Really heartbreaking!!!!

I hope Red will invite them to SM Radio as they have a story to tell. I also hope to see them again tommorow as they are great people.

When I read that story, it broke my heart!   I don't know what I'd a done as that nurse trying to save him.  It was nothing to save him, so close, no communication and they acted like that!   GAWD, it reminds me of Aruba LE attitude.  I do hope they come here and join.  They deserve justice as well!  Even if they have a body, that is a heartbreaking story.  If you see them again, please let them know they have support here!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: February 23, 2008, 10:20:05 PM »

<snipped>

what's the statute of limitations on improper disposal of a body on the happy island?

dennisintn

dennis ... there is no proof there was ever a deceased person.  Joran concedes on the Peter Devries' video recording that he had no idea whether or not Natalee Holloway was deceased when she was taken out to sea and ... dumped.

If you think about it ... without a certified medical professional declaring a person deceased .... without that professional confirmation of death ... the disposal of a person should be considered murder ... murder in the first degree!

Janet

++++++++

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4236252

Joran van der Sloot/Patrick van der Eem
20/20 ABC Special
Peter Devries' Video recording
February 4, 2008

Patrick:  Are you sure she was dead.  People can go into a coma.

Joran:  Yeah.  I was not sure about that.

I agree Janet.

But...according to the gods of the Aruban Judicial system...all of this is moot anyway...remember Frankensloot was just telling more lies...I HATE this Bull$hit!   Come on TRUTH....we are waiting...waiting...still waiting...

Was Joran smoking pot back when he made his first two confessions on May 31 and June10?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: February 23, 2008, 10:20:15 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: February 23, 2008, 10:20:31 PM »

I am sorry that the Persistence crew was not pleased with the
Dateline episode, and I can understand their not being pleased.
The story was more about Tim Miller than the great contribution
that the Persistence owner and crew have made.

However, I think that the show was a good one and can find
little to criticize otherwise.  It brought out some important
things that have been overlooked in short cable shows.

There were minor mistakes in facts, but nothing that really mattered.
It was a tear jerker and it needed to be.
Everybody looked clean and scrubbed, except Tacopina and it would be
impossible for him to look clean and scrubbed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: February 23, 2008, 10:23:32 PM »

I met with both of Nolans parents and brother and really is a sad story. Such a good looking kid and the dad had to go to mexico and retrieve him in a box. They threw a towell over this kid and he sat like that for four hours. I think he even said he was still breathing Sad
Really heartbreaking!!!!

I hope Red will invite them to SM Radio as they have a story to tell. I also hope to see them again tommorow as they are great people.

I don't understand how or why the nurse quit working on him, nor do I understand why the people there when the doctor refused did not simply take the equipment from the doctor. But the sad truth is that most of those vacation spots simply have poor health care systems, and I am not sure if there was any help other than the nurse available to treat him. But people need to stop being so passive in situations. It sounds as if one person, in a couple of cases prevented the help from being provided. Doctors should be respected until they show they are not deserving, and then to hell with them. There are a lot of wonderful docs here and abroad, but there are certainly some suspect doctors and you have to be prepared to be responsible for yours and your love ones health. Tough tough situations. Travel abroad, especially for even mid 20's, is dangerous due to a lot of reasons, including a lack of simple health care.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: February 23, 2008, 10:24:09 PM »

I am sorry that the Persistence crew was not pleased with the
Dateline episode, and I can understand their not being pleased.
The story was more about Tim Miller than the great contribution
that the Persistence owner and crew have made.

However, I think that the show was a good one and can find
little to criticize otherwise.  It brought out some important
things that have been overlooked in short cable shows.

There were minor mistakes in facts, but nothing that really mattered.
It was a tear jerker and it needed to be.
Everybody looked clean and scrubbed, except Tacopina and it would be
impossible for him to look clean and scrubbed.

It was a good show, but not at the expense of possibly hurting the case... Wink

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: February 23, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »

Really heartbreaking!!!!

When I read that story, it broke my heart!   I don't know what I'd a done as that nurse trying to save him.  It was nothing to save him, so close, no communication and they acted like that!   GAWD, it reminds me of Aruba LE attitude.  I do hope they come here and join.  They deserve justice as well!  Even if they have a body, that is a heartbreaking story.  If you see them again, please let them know they have support here!

I'll tell you what..If I see the Mom again tommorow I will give her a big hug just from you. She is such a sweet lady and loved to show off her son in pics to me. They came in a big group. Aunts,Brothers,Sisters and Mom and Dad of course. All great people and it was a honor to meet them.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: February 23, 2008, 10:26:34 PM »

Don't know if ya'll saw this on the ocean search thread:

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

Re: Ocean Search - Aruba - December 2007
« Reply #139 on: Today at 05:03:29 PM »

My main regret with the broadcast is John Silvetti not getting the credit he was due.  John's the owner of the Persistence, owner of Marine Surveys LLC, and the field project manager of the search. 
Regardless how good of a production it was - Generally speaking, there should never be a broadcast giving details about an active investigation.  When the investigation is complete and no longer potentially sensitive to either the case, victims family, or suspect (s), then sure... why not broadcast it.  It is irresponsible and potentially damaging to do what they did (broadcasting the show while the search is still active) and they broke their agreement with Tim and John to make this production. 

Thanks OS.  I didn't see this.

I am a little surprised about the agreement portion however, because they did ask for money for the search to be continued.  I agree, John should have been featured more and the efforts he has made.  I sent in my donation several weeks ago.  I hope everyone has done that again, and again!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: February 23, 2008, 10:27:45 PM »

Wasn't Geoffrey the 5th person arrested?

Sorry if this has been asked.....

If we aren't counting the security guards the 5th person arrested was either Paulus or Steve Croes.

Joran = Arrested 6-9-05, released 9-3-05 by Judge R Smid , under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence”

Deepak = Arrested 6-9-05, released 7-4-05, under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence” Re-arrested on 8-26-05 under suspicion of the primary criminal act of committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately, rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences, and even more alternately, raping somebody

Satish = Arrested 6-9-05 along with his brother Deepak, & Joran. Seemingly unemployed 18 year old citizen of Suriname under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence.”

Paulus = Arrested 6-23-2005 around 2:15 pm, released 6-26-05. Suspicion of complicity to premeditated murder, complicity to murder and complicity to kidnapping

Guido = Arrested on 5-20-06, released on 5-23-06, under suspicion of accessory to murder, kidnapping and heavy battery.

This is what I have, hope it helps.  I believe GVC was arrested in June.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: February 23, 2008, 10:28:11 PM »

But...according to the gods of the Aruban Judicial system...all of this is moot anyway...remember Frankensloot was just telling more lies...I HATE this Bull$hit!   Come on TRUTH....we are waiting...waiting...still waiting...

Lies have always gotten Joran off. If you'll recall one of the judges, Smid I believe, made the comment that Joran lies so much it is hard to find the truth. So what do they do? They give him an unconditional release.

This is the fallacy of the Dutch system. There have no teeth, there is no punishment. They are a bunch of pansies.

Amen Dayhiker!

Joran screwed up Hans Mos' best laid plans. Hans thought he'd sucessfully gotten rid of the case by making one last valiant public relations stab at getting him in jail. Then Joran comes along and gets caught confessing.

To make matters worse for Hans, by confessing Joran also exposes the cover-up. They never wanted to touch the cover-up and wouldn't have to as long as Joran got off. Now they've got their titties caught in the ringer. Not only do they have to explain Joran's confession away, they have an obvious cover-up they aren't doing anything about.

Hans is no better than any that have come before him, nor is Dop Kruimel. They have all achieved the same results. Nothing.  They can't even get Joran in jail with a confession. IMHO they are all worthless.

Ya know...it only makes me wonder more...what kind of insidious EVIL feels the need to protect, and cover for one slimy creep kid...or was this the snowball that got away, and everyone up to the tip-top of the system is just caught up in the avalanche now...out of control...hoping to land on their feet, and grabbing everyone near them, taking them down with them too....

I think they have an inbred fear of fighting for justice. I really think they are weak minded. Look at those statements by Hans and Dop, they are apologetic to Joran. Screw that!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: February 23, 2008, 10:29:01 PM »

Really heartbreaking!!!!

I don't understand how or why the nurse quit working on him, nor do I understand why the people there when the doctor refused did not simply take the equipment from the doctor. But the sad truth is that most of those vacation spots simply have poor health care systems, and I am not sure if there was any help other than the nurse available to treat him. But people need to stop being so passive in situations. It sounds as if one person, in a couple of cases prevented the help from being provided. Doctors should be respected until they show they are not deserving, and then to hell with them. There are a lot of wonderful docs here and abroad, but there are certainly some suspect doctors and you have to be prepared to be responsible for yours and your love ones health. Tough tough situations. Travel abroad, especially for even mid 20's, is dangerous due to a lot of reasons, including a lack of simple health care.

I agree PI. That's why I questioned the nurse.   If it were me and I saw somebody dying in front of my eyes and the Dr. had the equip to help save him, I would have grabbed it, telling them to F Off!  My conciense, couldn't let me sit back and do nothing at all costs to save somebody.  So heartbreaking for this family, knowing, he COULD have easily survived this!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 23, 2008, 10:30:20 PM »

ACTUAL VIDEO FROM THE BOSTON TRAVEL SHOW:

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=bVUQ3dSzuSQ
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: February 23, 2008, 10:30:55 PM »

Thanks Dayhiker! We will be back tommorow as we ran off another 600 flyers. We wouldn't be "standing with the girl" if we let Natalee's voice go unheard in Boston! This is American and not Aruba and I don't give a damn how much Aruba spent for being a major sponsor at this show. I know the girls feel the same and are with me for round 2 

I am sending you 'warm' thoughts, and  I wish I could be there to deliver the hot coffee and chocolate to keep you going.  I am amazed you were able to tolerate that cold for that long.  I hurt just thinking about it.  Thank you for all you do, as well as Hotshot, mini hotshot and Marlee. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: February 23, 2008, 10:33:55 PM »

Taco Joe is on 48 Hours Mystery.(CBS)  The Melanie McGuire story.
He is defending her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: February 23, 2008, 10:35:00 PM »

GIVE EVERYONE IN BOSTON A BIG MONKEY HUG, *******!!! YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE THE BEST!!!! 

Thanks Dayhiker! We will be back tommorow as we ran off another 600 flyers. We wouldn't be "standing with the girl" if we let Natalee's voice go unheard in Boston! This is American and not Aruba and I don't give a damn how much Aruba spent for being a major sponsor at this show. I know the girls feel the same and are with me for round 2 

You folks are on a roll! Thank you for your wonderful support for Natalee. If you run into Rob Smith tell that dickhead we know where they were throwing those millions of dollars and it wasn't trying to solve the case. It was all on PR to trash Natalee and her family.

Tell that dickhead we are well aware that Antonio Carlo sits on the board of AHATA and know very well that he is Paulus van der Sloot's business partner and Joran's lawyer.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: February 23, 2008, 10:35:07 PM »

Really heartbreaking!!!!

I'll tell you what..If I see the Mom again tommorow I will give her a big hug just from you. She is such a sweet lady and loved to show off her son in pics to me. They came in a big group. Aunts,Brothers,Sisters and Mom and Dad of course. All great people and it was a honor to meet them.

OH THANK YOU OB!  I would appreciate that so much!   Let her know I left a comment on the website and will pray for them..       I hope they will join us here!

You all stay safe and warm tomorrow.  Looking forward to pics, audio and video!

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 23, 2008, 10:36:47 PM »

If we aren't counting the security guards the 5th person arrested was either Paulus or Steve Croes.

Joran = Arrested 6-9-05, released 9-3-05 by Judge R Smid , under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence”

Deepak = Arrested 6-9-05, released 7-4-05, under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence” Re-arrested on 8-26-05 under suspicion of the primary criminal act of committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately, rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences, and even more alternately, raping somebody

Satish = Arrested 6-9-05 along with his brother Deepak, & Joran. Seemingly unemployed 18 year old citizen of Suriname under “reasonable suspicion of murder, manslaughter or intentional containment with the dead as consequence.”

Paulus = Arrested 6-23-2005 around 2:15 pm, released 6-26-05. Suspicion of complicity to premeditated murder, complicity to murder and complicity to kidnapping

Guido = Arrested on 5-20-06, released on 5-23-06, under suspicion of accessory to murder, kidnapping and heavy battery. CROMVOIRT, Geoffry van - 19 years old, resident of Aruba, who was detained by ALE on 4-15-2006 in an unannounced connection to the Natalee Holloway case. He is the son of the owner of an island security company that supplies equipment and personnel to beach patrol and hotels. For more information see Who’s Who - Victim, Suspects, Witnesses & Families.

CROMVOIRT, Wilhemus “Willem” Bernadus Henricus Papaya van - owner & operator of VCB Security. Father of Geoffrey van Cromvoirt. There is some question as to whether the Cromvoirt’s moved to the Netherlands. Resided at 14D, Paradera, Aruba.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: February 23, 2008, 10:37:55 PM »

BOSTON TRAVEL SHOW  - Part I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztLdXXBvr_Y

Thanks Klaas, my MP3 is not working and I couldn't hear anything!  why is my MP3 not working???

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: February 23, 2008, 10:38:06 PM »

ACTUAL VIDEO FROM THE BOSTON TRAVEL SHOW:

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=bVUQ3dSzuSQ

GREAT VIDEO!

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: February 23, 2008, 10:40:01 PM »

Guido = Arrested on 5-20-06, released on 5-23-06, under suspicion of accessory to murder, kidnapping and heavy battery.

CROMVOIRT, Geoffry van - 19 years old, resident of Aruba, who was detained by ALE on 4-15-2006 in an unannounced connection to the Natalee Holloway case. He is the son of the owner of an island security company that supplies equipment and personnel to beach patrol and hotels. For more information see Who’s Who - Victim, Suspects, Witnesses & Families.

CROMVOIRT, Wilhemus “Willem” Bernadus Henricus Papaya van - owner & operator of VCB Security. Father of Geoffrey van Cromvoirt. There is some question as to whether the Cromvoirt’s moved to the Netherlands. Resided at 14D, Paradera, Aruba.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.