May 22, 2024, 06:18:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 261285 times)
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: February 28, 2009, 08:04:34 PM »

Thank you all for your nice comments and well wishes!  Monkey hugs all around! 

SS, not to worry, nothing keeps me down for long.  Will be back up and running and laffing at all your jokes in short order.   

And this is for you, Mrs. Peel.  You just need to understand that this is what our pets do for us, as well as what we monkeys do for each other:

I don't have any pets but I can still laugh at that pic Wyks

You don't have any?  Golly SS, ya at least got to get a hamster, or catch a pet fish or something!   

I am at war with a couple of pigeons who REALLY want to build a nest on my balcony. (Over my dead body.) You are welcome to them, SS, and I'll even pay to ship them to you.
  Blurry, I had a couple of doves wanting to build their nest in a space between a pole and my balcony cover. I have a Folgers coffee can and a can of tomatoes on top if it. I couldn't find anything that would fit in the space, but that did the trick. We call that southern engineering in Texas.

Clever! Until I feel well enough to rig up my balcony again the way it used to be, I'm relying on calling vile names out the door, squirt guns, and letting the cats lounge out there sometimes.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: February 28, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »

O/T  Fox just announced that Rihanna and Chris Brown are reportedly back together

oh boy.  I hope he's getting some serious counselling.....   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #882 on: February 28, 2009, 08:10:35 PM »

ok, my cord for my camera is at the other house, BUT i finally figured out how to put my card in the printer! (after several years) can i e-mail the pics to someone to post? cause i think that took all my brain cells to figure that out. it is only 2 or 3 pics? tia.

wendi
(JSM-please give me the crown back!)
No crown for you Wendi. I can't even find my cord to my camera and my card doesn't work in my computer. I have some really funny pics of Joe that I cannot post until I find my cord. We can share the crown though! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: February 28, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »

would someone mind giving me the link to LA's dep?   TIA

http://www.wftv.com/video/18812469/index.html

Here is Part 1  -   Parts 2-5 are located below this one.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: February 28, 2009, 08:14:41 PM »

<SNIPPERED>

It wouldn't surprise me, especially with all the "similarities" between KC & ZFG. I've always thought when casey was talking about ZFG, she was talking about herself. She either has MPD (I don't really think so, and I believe she would have to actually have been diagnosed as such) or she knows she did it but in her mind made up ZFG and she's already convinced herself and believes her own story. So in her own mind, she's not lying, and for some reason G&C&LA believe her too. Maybe she is just so convincing to them? Not to me, but maybe in their minds and being desperate not to believe KC could harm Caylee, they believe her. It almost seems to me that even if they know they truth, they still don't believe it??? I dunno. Here I go thinking out loud again, hope what I said makes sense. Just speculating anyway, cause that's all I can do.
You make sense QM, but she was seen by psychiatrists at the jail and got a clean bill of mental health. Had she MPD, they would've caught it.

The Ant's believe KC because they have bought into her bs her whole life. And what they didn't buy into, they shrugged off because that is just how KC is, blah blah blah.

They knew she could harm Caylee, that's why Cindy wanted to take Caylee away from KC. Once something happened, they all covered their tracks and circled the wagons. That is what they have done from day one, because in the Ants minds, they are just as guilty as KC. They feel guilty because they didn't do anything to stop her. JMO JSM

Yeah, I don't really know JSM. I'm just speculating possibilities, and my speculations change from day to day! I think they probably did know KC could harm Caylee, but I think after the fact they don't want to believe she actually did. Somedays I just don't know what to think of the A's? I go back & forth thinking they were involved in covering up for KC after the fact, to thinking that they just are in denial about what KC did and what she's done all her life. It's so hard to listen to so much of what they've said, the memorial, all the "alive" sightings & etc. A small part of me still has a little bit of sympathy for them, but most of me is just so frustrated at all they've done and said over the months. Makes me want to !!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: February 28, 2009, 08:15:03 PM »

I spent a summer in Alexandria, I loved it, but that was a few years back, don't know what it is like now. I'm sure you will have fun JSM.

It is still nice.      JSM - You will have a blast.   Old Town is really nice - you'll love it!     Its nice just walking around there, lots of good restaurants and shops.   You won't have time to see everything, that's for sure!   The metro is easy to use - and will take you to all the places you want to go in DC.     Sorry OT.
Thanks so much Sassy. I was afraid you would say shops. I hate to shop but my mom and sister love it. Maybe I will take the Metro and go places without them.

Can I borrow that monkey? Josef's baths cost around 35 dollars. That monkey would really come in handy!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: February 28, 2009, 08:16:38 PM »

Do we have to talk about Vick's Vapo rub all the time ?
I have post dramatic Vick's disorder.
Can't smell the stuf without thinking of when I was sick when I was a kitty and had that stuff swabbed on me and then put in the vaporizer so that the house smelled all winter.  Which here in Canada is becoming a ten month long season.
Oh my.
I am trying to be funny. Based on some of the recent posts by some ppl whose names I am not familair with.
omg too funny .. my mother used to whip the vicks out as soon as we started to cough.. I have ptvd too!!
Lucky she didnt kill us.. we had to swallow a lil bit  ::MonkeyConfused::too ::MonkeyEe ::MonkeyConfused::k::
I hate the smell of it to this day 

I am absolutely disillusioned about the vicks remedy not being all that it was cracked up to be! On a whim back when all the miracle healings were occurring from it, I reached out to my father who is 82, told him to slather his feet every night for good measure and sit back and wait for the cough to disappear. He did, even tho he hated it, he claimed it worked and it made his nails not so neanderthalish to boot!

I'm trying to apply the Boo-method of O/T posting with a little Anthonyisms thrown in, so it's ok.

it reaaly does work we use it in the hispital where i work.  It opens the peripheral and distal vessels so  you have increased oxegenation and also kills foot fungus.  Cardiacs are told to use it on thier feet.( nail fungus is a sign of early cardiac disease).
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: February 28, 2009, 08:16:58 PM »

At the risk of being chastised by whomever, has JSM been here today? What happened last night was completely uncalled for and reminded me of something one of the Anthonys would do.  I'm concerned because she seemed to take it to heart.  She is one of the nicest monkeys and I feel so bad that she was targeted.

I felt as though the Ants were somewhere nearby...   

The whole attack on JSM was rediculous and meant to stir up trouble.
Do you really think it was one of the Ants Ono that started the stuff with me? If so, I feel a great honour has been bestowed upon me. 

I kinda think so, but I'm prone to an active & vivid imagination...
It just seemed peculiar timing...and as some random attack outta nowhere for no reason other than to lash out at anybody.
Ono, you were gone before I saw your post. It was random. I really hope it was one of them. Makes me feel very special I ticked them off. Even though I didn't say anything offensive. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #888 on: February 28, 2009, 08:17:02 PM »

O/T  Fox just announced that Rihanna and Chris Brown are reportedly back together
I saw that while eating and yelled at the tv. I forgot about the questionaire Cindy filled out. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #889 on: February 28, 2009, 08:17:10 PM »

Today.... I'm in complete agreement, actually when I was watching Lee and some of the things he said, made me think this is where this is going. 

Interesting.   So, will any of the A's claim that they knew she had MPD?   Will anyone be able to step forward and say they noticed it? 

i dont see how it would be admissible. either she, or her psychiatrist ( which she never had ), would have to testify to a long history of ongoing mental health issues.

unless she takes the stand ( fat chance of that, even baez isnt that stupid ), they are stuck with the story that zanny kidnapped and killed her. so all i can see them doing is trying to discredit the forensic evidence.
And I have to agree a psychiatrist is going to have to get on the stand and testify that she has MPD, but do we know for certain Casey has never seen a psychiatrist, except for the one in the jail? I just don't know what to think about this, but I can't imagine the defense is going with this nanny bs.

well all i can go by is cindys interview by the fbi. they had her fill out the profile questionnaire on casey and she was asked if she was ever treated for any mental health issues and cindy said no she was not, and that shed never been on any meds for them either.

theyre going to have to deal with the nanny crap cause thats whats in her two interviews with le, so you know the prosecution is going to focus on it. i think the defense will try to deflect that by going after the forensics, but its till going to be a huge hurdle for them.

Peanut you are pointing out yet another reason why this defense will not fly.   Cindy filled out that personality profile that the FBI asked her to complete about Casey, and you are right she stated that Casey did not have any mental health issues quite adamantly & that she was never treated/medicated either (negligent on her parents part I might add).   I commented on this a page back but you distinctly bringing up Cindy's questionairre & her comments about them will knock that "theory" right out of the water for sure

ya capp, i just dont see it as being admissable. perhaps during the sentencing phase if she admits to it and takes the stand, but i cant see her doing that either...shell be filing an appeal before the inks dry imho.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: February 28, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »

oh boy.  I hope he's getting some serious counselling.....   

Well, I hope that SM does not have to create a missing persons thread for Rihanna!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: February 28, 2009, 08:18:06 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

I'm having a hard time getting through those tapes.   All that lying and laughing...

LMAO!  I'm still catching up (and now just forgot what page I was on) but had to ask...Sassy, what are you doing to that poor kitty??!!   

Its all QM's fault.   

RIP Sweet Puppy
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: February 28, 2009, 08:19:14 PM »

I spent a summer in Alexandria, I loved it, but that was a few years back, don't know what it is like now. I'm sure you will have fun JSM.
Great to know that No Rose. I just think I will have SM withdrawls if I don't get a laptop before I go.   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: February 28, 2009, 08:21:05 PM »

It is still nice.      JSM - You will have a blast.   Old Town is really nice - you'll love it!     Its nice just walking around there, lots of good restaurants and shops.   You won't have time to see everything, that's for sure!   The metro is easy to use - and will take you to all the places you want to go in DC.     Sorry OT.
Thanks so much Sassy. I was afraid you would say shops. I hate to shop but my mom and sister love it. Maybe I will take the Metro and go places without them.

Can I borrow that monkey? Josef's baths cost around 35 dollars. That monkey would really come in handy!

Hopefully when they see all the pretty buildings (and the price tags in the shops), they'll join you in sight-seeing!        I'm with you, though.   I rather do anything but shop.   About two hours of shopping is all I would need.   I'm weird, I know.

I need that monkey to clean my house!   

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: February 28, 2009, 08:21:46 PM »

ok, my cord for my camera is at the other house, BUT i finally figured out how to put my card in the printer! (after several years) can i e-mail the pics to someone to post? cause i think that took all my brain cells to figure that out. it is only 2 or 3 pics? tia.

wendi
(JSM-please give me the crown back!)

I'd be happy to post them for you, wendi

brandibb @ gmail.com

Brandi, i sent them. let me know if you get them. the snow was so much prettier than the pics show! tia.

wendi

I'll let you know when I get them. I have not gotten them yet. Where do you want me to post them when I have them ready?

I am going out for about an hour in a few minutes. If they are not here by then, I'll do it when I get back.

Thank you, just post them wherever you think. i accidently sent 2 at once so will try it again. thank you Brandi.

wendi
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: February 28, 2009, 08:22:03 PM »

wendi's snow picture. (wendi, I could only view one picture, since I am not a member at Kodak.) Sorry, I never heard where I was supposed to post it.

But I know you all would love to see it, since it is slow on the Anthony news front.

Going out for about an hour, bbiab.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 28, 2009, 08:22:21 PM »

is there a link to LA's depo?

Regrets, I've had a few......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: February 28, 2009, 08:22:34 PM »

What a dumbazz. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: February 28, 2009, 08:22:56 PM »

For  those that wonder about Multiple Personality Disorder, aka, Dissociative Identity Disorder, individuals that have this EXTREMELY rare illness display this during times of stress.   It is extremely hard to prove and diagnose.  KC does not have this.  She has retraced her steps too many times and lied to cover lies.  As hard as this illness is to diagnose, it is very easy to eliminate as a possible diagnosis.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: February 28, 2009, 08:23:35 PM »

OMG OMG  JSM   I said the same thing about Lee possibly wearing black eyeliner!!

When we were watching NG last night, my hubby asked if he had on eye shadow.       He also asked what Lee thought was so funny.   I just laughed at him and said "that's what all the monkeys want to know"!
Glad your Admiral had the same reaction I did. I hope you are doing well Sassy. I've been praying for you and your friend.

Thanks JSM.  I appreciate it.  I have to admit that I've been angry all week, and really down.   
Sorry about last night.  You didn't deserve any of that bull. 
The anger will go away with time, or at least that is what they say. I feel really bad for you. Don't worry about last night. It's all cool. The monkeys had my back!! Take care of yourself. Sorry O/T, but can you tell me something fun to do besides the Pentagon, Supreme Court, State Department tours in DC? We don't get to go to the National Archives, it was booked full and the Bureau of Engraving too.
You know I am looking forward to the Pentagon!! 

The Smithsonian, the monuments, Arlington, the zoo, and if you are renting a car, Mt. Vernon and Gettysburg. (I don't know if any of this is your idea of fun, though. I enjoyed them!  )
That is my idea of fun, not my sister's idea of fun. Her idea of fun is staying in the shops. That's why I had so much fun with my nephew in England and France. He loved the historical stuff. I so wish he were going. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.