May 05, 2024, 04:36:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holly Bobo #5 - 3/11/14 - 9-08-14 Body Found  (Read 435754 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: May 28, 2014, 08:02:04 PM »

May 28, 2014 Tweets
https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  1h
Court appearance has ended. #HollyBobo

Retweeted by Will Nunley
 WZTV FOX 17 ‏@wztv_fox17  1h
Discovery filings for both Adams and Autry will be filed simultaneously. STREAM NOW: http://m.fox17.com/stream

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley  1h
Judge explains that Autry has the right to speak to his attorney in confidence.

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

What am I not getting?

Janet

+++++

Holly Bobo's mother speaks out for 1st time since arrests
Posted: May 28, 2014 6:37 AM PDT
Updated: May 28, 2014 06:21 PM

<snipped>

A request by Autry’s attorneys asking if they could have face-to-face meetings with their client, who is in segregation at Riverbend Maximum Security Institution in Nashville, was also denied despite the lawyers stating they could only speak to the 39-year-old through his cell door, making it difficult to communicate in a confidential manner.

“We meet with him through a thick glass which I have a difficulty hearing and I am not hard of hearing,” Defense Attorney Fletcher Long said.

Judge McGinley told the prosecution to work with TDOC to see if there could be ways of improving that communication without allowing Autry face to face meetings.

<snipped>

http://www.wate.com/story/25629239/gag-order-sought-against-holly-bobo-suspect-defense-team

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: May 28, 2014, 08:26:14 PM »

My hubby's attorney nephew from Portland claims there is something very wrong with this picture regarding Jason Autry being denied contact with his attorney.

Janet

++++

Janet, let's be clear & not get it twisted... Autry has NOT been denied contact with his attorney whatsoever, rather there has been legal use of restriction as to how they communicate which is done in many instances, in many states.  Interestingly, while they complain that they cannot communicate without a glass partition between, they still managed to arrange for Autry to do an extremely ill-advised media interview while in jail facing felony charges.  As evidenced, Autry & his attorney are trying to create a circus to divert attention from his involvement (be it complicity/conspiring after the fact or an actual participating act) in the abduction/murder of Holly.  This is a completely transparent attempt to point a finger at law enforcement and/or prosecution in the hope it will work in the defendant's favor...meanwhile, the more they act like fools, the more guilty Autry looks.  Autry trying to pass a note to the media before his court appearance, only proves this point & also exhibits the total lack of respect they have for the justice system & the victim in this case.   This attorney representing Autry is an embarrassment to the profession & is bordering, if not already committed misconduct.  Also, in regards to the immunity revocation, the State contends they do indeed have legitimate cause that would allow his immunity agreement to be revoked which will be determined by a circuit court.  It is rather obvious that the State would not seek to revoke his immunity without cause.

Justice for Holly 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #282 on: May 28, 2014, 09:21:18 PM »

I don't know enough to have an opinion of whether he's guilty or not, but I'm not really feeling any sympathy for Autry here.  If I understand correctly he was already serving time in this prison before the charges against him in Holly's case.  Wondering if his attorney/client privileges in the prison were any different with his prior case/attorney?  Has he always been in segregation, or did his status change in any way with the charges in Holly's case?

This isn't his first time around the block.  He knows the rules.

And whining to the judge about his handcuffs...when he was there being charged with murder; just wasn't impressive.

JMO

http://www.wkrn.com/story/25392550/holly-bobo-suspect-jason-autry-says-hes-innocent

Autry's appearance was brief, though he had time to complain several times of his handcuffs being too tight, saying he hasn’t had feeling in his hands “since leaving Nashville.”

He told the judge he needed time to figure out if he could afford to hire an attorney.

“This is a serious as it gets,” Judge McGinley told him. “I strongly urge you to secure the counsel of your choice rather than a counsel of my choice.”

Autry is being held at Riverbend Maximum Security Institution in Nashville on an unrelated aggravated assault conviction.

As deputies led him away, he waived to his mother in the courtroom and once again professed his innocence.

“I need help,” he said. “I'm innocent.”

http://www.thepacer.net/jason-autry-indicted-in-holly-bobo-case/

“Autry is currently serving a three-year sentence for an aggravated assault that arose out of a case in Decatur County,” McCadams said.

http://heavy.com/news/2014/04/jason-wayne-autry-holly-bobo-zachary-adams/

4. In 2008, Autry Escaped From Prison

In 2008, Autry, who was in prison, charged with theft, escaped jail but was eventually recaptured. News Channel 5 reported at the time that Autry had a tattoo of the grim reaper on his arm. His charges then were for burglary and theft over $1,000 and less than $10,000.

http://www.tn.gov/correction/pdf/105-09.pdf

ADMINISTRATIVE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
State of Tennessee
Department of Correction

Approved by:  Derrick D. Schofield

Effective Date:
April 1, 2011

Subject:
ATTORNEY ACCESS TO INMATES

G. Unless specifically authorized by the Warden or his/her designee, all meetings between attorneys and inmates shall be one-on-one. The Warden or his/her designee shall make every reasonable effort to provide a room where an attorney can meet confidentially with an inmate. In the event that an inmate must be maintained under visual supervision, a meeting place shall be provided in which the discussion between the inmate and attorney cannot reasonably be overheard by others.

VIII. EXPIRATION DATE: April 1, 2014

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25590166/controversy-over-lawyer-access-to-bobo-murder-suspect

Controversy Over Lawyer Access To Bobo Murder Suspect
Posted: May 22, 2014 12:37 PM CST Updated: May 22, 2014 6:04 PM CST

This past week, Long complained that Riverbend has not allowed him face-to-face, private meetings with Autry, who is in segregation.

"We are either interviewing him at his cell or through very thick glass through which I'm not able to hear," Long stated.

The Tennessee Department of Corrections issued a response last week which reads in part: "The presence of a glass barrier does not infringe upon attorney client privilege... Fletcher Long has not been denied or otherwise had access to his client limited. TDOC will continue to apply it's policies..."

"Well, I think that's disingenuous," said Long, who added that Riverbend does not provide private meetings away from guards and other inmates.

"If I can't get access to my client I will ask the court to dismiss the indictment for him being denied effective assistance of counsel," Long concluded.

The state response also read: "Mr. Long was granted a video conference with his client, but, unfortunately, Mr. Long chose to squander his time when he circumvented TDOC policy by allowing a member of the media to conduct an unapproved interview with an inmate."

This referred to him allowing NewsChannel 5 to interview Autry.

"That's my call. That's not Riverbend's call," said Long, who granted the interview so Autry could have his say.

"I think it's fair that if the TBI can have a press conference to call him guilty, then it's fair for him to try the case with public just as they have done," said Long

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25628224/holly-bobo-murder-suspect-jason-autry-in-decatur-county-court-tuesday

Attorney General Beth Boswell claimed Long inappropriately allowed NewChannel 5 to interview his client while he was being held in segregation at Riverbend Maximum Security Prison.

Inmates in segregation are not allowed to do interviews in the prison. Our interview was conducted by way of video conferencing.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: May 28, 2014, 09:38:33 PM »

http://heavy.com/news/2014/04/jason-wayne-autry-holly-bobo-zachary-adams/

Justice for Holly!

http://www.wate.com/story/25629239/gag-order-sought-against-holly-bobo-suspect-defense-team

“I'm asking people, please not forget what this is all about and that his justice for my daughter,” Karen Bobo said.
“I don’t want people to be distracted by the sideshow the attorneys are putting on in court.”

Bobo said coming to all the hearings is tough for her and her family, but they would keep doing it for Holly.

“Our presence is for Holly, our voice is for Holly and my daughter deserves that,” Bobo said.
 “We will be here all the way.”

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: May 28, 2014, 10:00:56 PM »

My hubby's attorney nephew from Portland claims there is something very wrong with this picture regarding Jason Autry being denied contact with his attorney.

Janet

++++

Janet, let's be clear & not get it twisted... Autry has NOT been denied contact with his attorney whatsoever, rather there has been legal use of restriction as to how they communicate which is done in many instances, in many states.  Interestingly, while they complain that they cannot communicate without a glass partition between, they still managed to arrange for Autry to do an extremely ill-advised media interview while in jail facing felony charges.  As evidenced, Autry & his attorney are trying to create a circus to divert attention from his involvement (be it complicity/conspiring after the fact or an actual participating act) in the abduction/murder of Holly.  This is a completely transparent attempt to point a finger at law enforcement and/or prosecution in the hope it will work in the defendant's favor...meanwhile, the more they act like fools, the more guilty Autry looks.  Autry trying to pass a note to the media before his court appearance, only proves this point & also exhibits the total lack of respect they have for the justice system & the victim in this case.   This attorney representing Autry is an embarrassment to the profession & is bordering, if not already committed misconduct.  Also, in regards to the immunity revocation, the State contends they do indeed have legitimate cause that would allow his immunity agreement to be revoked which will be determined by a circuit court.  It is rather obvious that the State would not seek to revoke his immunity without cause.

Justice for Holly 

Exactly -- there is nothing wrong with this picture -- it is perfectly transparent.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: May 28, 2014, 10:41:07 PM »

Information from Page 2 of the article (posted by MuffyBee)  Thanks, MuffyBee, for posting so many Tweets today! 

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140528/NEWS01/305280028

Judge denies request for gag order in Holly Bobo case, sets scheduling order for Jason Autry's trial
May 28, 2014 3:33 PM

“I am fully cognizant that there is voluminous discovery that is out of the ordinary for a criminal case,” he said. “So I have made a scheduling order that is a bit more liberal than I would normally use.”

McGinley said he wanted the prosecution to furnish both defendants in the case with discovery — the prosecution’s evidence against them — in 90 days. After which, he said, the defense would have 60 days to make pretrial motions, to which the state would then have 30 more days to respond.

He said there would then be 30 days for judicial review.

If a plea agreement is not reached by Jan. 14, then a trial date will be set.

McGinley said that he encourages a rush put on all forensic evidence that is outstanding. He said he has seen previous cases hampered when forensic evidence was not received in an expedient fashion.

McGinley said he expects to issue an identical scheduling order for Adams during Adams’ status update hearing on June 4, although the defendants will currently be tried separately.

The judge said he would have to issue a decision if a request were made to join the two trials together

McGinley said that after a three-year investigation it appears the prosecution has “mountains of materials.”

The prosecution said the defense is providing the state with several external hard drives on which to place much of the discovery materials that have been recorded in a digital format.

Autry’s defense also requested a bill of particulars that would state the charges against Autry more specifically than what criminal offenses were outlined in the indictment. The judge said this would be granted as well.

Autry’s defense attorneys also requested that the judge grant them “unfettered” access to Autry, as most recently the attorneys have only been able to talk to Autry through a glass window. Autry is currently serving a prison sentence on unrelated charges.

Hall argued that the means by which the attorneys have been able to access Autry are in accordance with state corrections department standards. McGinley said that he has a problem with the word “unfettered” and urged the attorneys to come to an agreement on a means for Autry’s defense to communicate with him that would comply with state regulations and work.

Toward the end of the hearing, Flanagan requested that at some point in the near future the prosecution give some notice of what punishment they would request for Autry. Hall said the state had talked with an attorney, and mentioned the death penalty.

When this was mentioned, Autry pursed his lips, turned his head, looked back at his mother Shirley King and winked
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: May 28, 2014, 10:45:55 PM »

A short video at the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO1Yztp5N1E

Jason Autry Court Proceedings
Published on May 28, 2014

Holly Bobo murder suspect Jason Autry appeared in court for a hearing Wednesday in Decatur County Circuit Court. MEGAN SMITH/The Jackson Sun
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: May 29, 2014, 02:02:06 AM »

Video at the link     Sooo, whose idea was it? 

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Holly-Bobo-Murder-Suspect-Causes-Scene-Karen-Bobo-Speaks-Out-261019081.html

Holly Bobo Murder Suspect Causes Scene at Court, Karen Bobo Speaks Out
Story Created: May 28, 2014 at 7:30 PM CDT 
(Story Updated: May 28, 2014 at 8:17 PM CDT  )

DECATURVILLE, Tenn -- Jason Autry, one of the men linked to kidnapping and killing Holly Bobo, appeared before a judge for a status hearing, Wednesday.

On his way into the courtroom, Autry tossed a small white piece of paper to the ground, saying he has a message for the media. The police quickly confiscated it.

Once Autry arrived in the courtroom, Judge Creed McGinley advised Autry not to pull an act like that again.

"I suggest to defendant that he has afforded many constitutional rights, one of which is a right to remain silent," Judge McGinley said.

"Perhaps if we could meet with him face to face and he could pass us papers personally he wouldn't be dropping them on the ground outside court appearances," Fletcher Long, Autry's attorney, said

Long asked Judge McGinley for a chance to meet with his client face to face, which was denied.

The judge discussed future hearings before his trial begins in December. He also told the courtroom he knows of "mountains of materials" obtained from Autry in the state lab being DNA tested.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: May 29, 2014, 03:54:29 AM »

Holly Bobo murder suspect Jason Autry appeared in court for a hearing Wednesday in Decatur County Circuit Court. MEGAN SMITH/The Jackson Sun

Tks for the link grace-land 

PS Autry was still flapping his jaw after the court hearing on his way to his prison transportation van...need we say anymore about this scum's refusal to adhere to the judge's strong recommendation & lack of respect?

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: May 29, 2014, 09:21:20 AM »

Tks for the link grace-land 

PS Autry was still flapping his jaw after the court hearing on his way to his prison transportation van...need we say anymore about this scum's refusal to adhere to the judge's strong recommendation & lack of respect?

yes, thanks grace-land.

Autry has no respect -- what a POS!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: May 29, 2014, 12:37:20 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/25568684/bobo-suspect-attorneys-complain-they-dont-get-private-access-to-client

Attorneys For Bobo Murder Suspect Complain They Don't Get Private Access To Client
Posted: May 20, 2014 3:48 PM CDT
Updated: May 20, 2014 5:49 PM CDT
by NICK BERES

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Attorneys for Holly Bobo murder suspect Jason Autry are complaining to the judge in the case that they are not being given private access to their client at Riverbend Maximum Security Prison.

"I'm looking for justice for my client," said attorney Fletcher Long. "This is unacceptable." 

Long and John Herbison are filing a motion with the court stating: Prison officials have so far refused to permit in-person contact between defense counsel and the accused.

Long said during his visits to Riverbend he's been restricted to speaking to Autry through glass and with guards present. 

The Tennessee Department of Corrections issued the following statement Tuesday:

Mr. Autry is in segregation. Inmates in segregation are allowed confidential meetings with their attorneys. The presence of a glass barrier does not infringe upon attorney client privilege or confidentiality.
Fletcher Long has not been denied or otherwise had access to his client limited. Mr. Long was granted a video conference with his client, but, unfortunately, Mr. Long chose to squander his time when he circumvented TDOC policy by allowing a member of the media to conduct an unapproved interview with an inmate. TDOC will continue to apply its policies in a consistent manner for all inmates and their attorneys

Thanks Grace.

I am troubled by this TDOC policy regarding ANY segregated prisoner and his/her defence attorney not being afforded the right to a "face to face" to assure confidentiality.  However ... Tennessee law upholds this policy or there would have been a different ruling yesterday in regards to the challenge by the attorney of Jason Autry.

Janet

+++++

Tennessee Law Association

Protecting the Attorney-Client Privilege for Detained or Incarcerated Clients
By Wade Davies
Mon, 10/31/2011

<snipped>

Local Jails

If a client is housed in a local jail, it is best not to discuss anything of substance when the client calls. Instead, make plans to update them in person.

If a personal visit is not possible, other means to preserve the privilege in a phone call may exist, but they are not foolproof. For example, some larger jurisdictions have the capacity to block recording of attorneys’ phone numbers. In order to achieve a privileged call, check with the chief jailer and confirm in writing that calls to your phone number are privileged. Even then, it is not the best option. Some “solutions” are that the calls are still recorded, but segregated and supposedly not reviewed. So if you can visit, you should.

Many Nashville attorneys were recently surprised to learn that the recordings of calls between their firms and their clients had been turned over in discovery in a federal prosecution.[4] This happened despite a written policy against listening to privileged communications.[5]

Many times, it is very difficult to tell whether a call is privileged. It has often been held that the client knows a call is not privileged because there is a recording at the beginning of the call saying it is subject to monitoring. The problem for lawyers is that we do not hear that portion of the call. For years, many of us have assumed that calls to lawyers are privileged and not monitored. Unfortunately, that is not necessarily the case.

<snipped>

http://www.tba.org/journal/protecting-the-attorney-client-privilege-for-detained-or-incarcerated-clients 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: May 29, 2014, 06:49:26 PM »

Thanks Grace.

I am troubled by this TDOC policy regarding ANY segregated prisoner and his/her defence attorney not being afforded the right to a "face to face" to assure confidentiality.  However ... Tennessee law upholds this policy or there would have been a different ruling yesterday in regards to the challenge by the attorney of Jason Autry.

Janet

+++++

What is there to be "troubled" about?  Autry is already serving time in prison for crimes he's been convicted of.  Autry is also illustrating that he acts out & is unwilling to respect rules time after time.  There are reasons prisoners are segregated, not the least of which is mainly for safety precautions.  There is no doubt in my mind that given an opportunity Autry or someone like him would strike out or attempt to break out judging by his behavior in his recent court appearances & criminal history.   You are talking about convicted felons, not upstanding citizens here, so quite frankly this woman has no sympathy whatsoever for them....I doubt highly too many disagree with my sentiments either.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: May 29, 2014, 07:09:32 PM »

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140529/NEWS01/305290019/-Our-voice-Holly-Holly-Bobo-s-mother-calls-focus-justice-her-daughter

'Our voice is for Holly': Holly Bobo's mother calls for a focus on justice for her daughter
May 29, 2014 4:39 AM

DECATURVILLE — Holly Bobo’s mother implored people Wednesday not to be sidetracked by the “lawyers’ circus sideshow” and to keep the focus on justice for her daughter.

Karen Bobo also vowed that her family would be present at all the hearings related to her daughter’s case.

“Our presence is for Holly, our voice is for Holly, and my daughter deserves that, and we’ll be here all the way,” she said.

Karen Bobo said she believes the defendants’ lawyers plan to “get the focus off of justice for Holly and on this circus and sideshow.”

“That’s not what it’s about,” she said. “Justice for Holly is justice for all missing children, people, anyone who has been abducted or anyone who has been a victim.”

Karen Bobo said she is frustrated that people are losing focus on her daughter.

“I’m doing this today asking you, please don’t forget what this is all about,” she said. “That is justice for Holly. She is the victim.”

Karen Bobo said she was pleased the judge said he plans to ensure that court proceedings move swiftly.

“I was glad to hear that because we’ve been living a nightmare for over three years, and that still continues every day,” she said. “The sooner the better.”

Karen Bobo said she is appalled by Autry’s efforts to speak to the media and to pass a note to a television reporter before his hearing Wednesday.

She described what it is like for her to see Adams and Autry come into the courtroom in shackles, with thoughts of what the men have been accused of doing to her daughter.

“Honestly, it’s very hard, but seeing them in shackles, I guess, makes me feel a little bit better,” she said.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: May 29, 2014, 07:43:44 PM »

texasmom

Karen is one strong woman, who has been thru the unfathomable....she's 110% correct in all she said.   We shall help her remind everyone that this is ONLY about Justice for Holly 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: May 29, 2014, 08:59:30 PM »

texasmom

Karen is one strong woman, who has been thru the unfathomable....she's 110% correct in all she said.   We shall help her remind everyone that this is ONLY about Justice for Holly 

Absolutely!   

Justice for Holly!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: May 29, 2014, 10:44:37 PM »

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: May 30, 2014, 12:29:35 AM »

You're welcome, all! 
Justice for Holly!   
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: May 30, 2014, 12:46:34 AM »

Here's another one who needs an attitude adjustment imo.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/25647237/bobos-ex-boyfriend-faces-kidnapping-assault-charges

bobos-ex-boyfriend-faces-kidnapping-assault-charges
Posted: May 29, 2014 8:43 PM CDT
Updated: May 29, 2014 8:47 PM CDT

Holly Bobo and Blake Barnett

DECATURVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
The former boyfriend of the missing Holly Bobo has been arrested in Decatur County.

Authorities said Blake Barnett was arrested early Thursday morning on charges of domestic assault and kidnapping.

Details about the charges are not available.

A spokesman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Barnett's arrest was not related to Bobo's disappearance in April 2011.

A Bobo family friend told Channel 4 News that Bobo and Barnett broke up before the nursing student disappeared and the split was not amicable.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: May 30, 2014, 02:33:17 AM »

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/25646837/holly-bobos-ex-boyfriend-arrested-on-separate-kidnapping-charge

Holly Bobo's ex-boyfriend arrested on separate kidnapping charge
Posted: May 29, 2014 7:09 PM CDT
Updated: May 29, 2014 10:17 PM CDT
By WMCTV.com Staff - email

DECATUR COUNTY, TN -
(WMC) - The ex-boyfriend of a missing Tenn. nursing student, who has been at the center of a murder investigation, has been arrested.

The Decatur County Sheriff's Department booked Blake Aaron Barnett into jail on one count of domestic related assault and one count of kidnapping.

Bobo disappeared from her Darden home in 2011. Zachary Adams and Jason Autry are charged with especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree felony murder in her disappearance.

Sources tell WMC Action News 5 Barnett is Bobo's ex-boyfriend.

According to the TBI, Barnett's arrest has nothing to do with the Holly Bobo case. The TBI says Barnett's arrest is not their investigation.

If memory serves, this is the guy Holly had a restraining order on because he threatened her & after her abduction he was not seen in town, talk being that he moved

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: May 30, 2014, 03:41:57 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.