May 21, 2024, 03:00:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 199061 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: June 29, 2006, 12:54:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
We really need to have the overlight legacy of Renfro in it.

I have some Renfro none have seen, LOL
But can we ever Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: June 29, 2006, 12:55:44 PM »

Quote from: "San"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://tinyurl.com/pwkp3

Steve Cohen & Aruba the Truth: Missing in Aruba

Has anyone seen this man? Steve Cohen has suddenly found himself in the “where are they now files”. Steve Cohen is added to a long line of  former Aruban spokes people that have faded off the map in to obscurity. Have the budget cuts in Aruba due to the dwindling tourism cost Cohen his funding?

FYI - some of my better artwork, lol  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing Klaas are you going to do a collage of all your pictures.

Could do a coffee table book like Kramer did in Seinfeld..ha ha ha  Laughing

The two that come to mind immediately is the Herman Munster one and the one where you covered Joran's hives.

OMG/// we need a thread in the lounge with all the singing ones and the pictures Klaasend and None did over the holidays too!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: June 29, 2006, 12:56:27 PM »

Well, I think someone needs to put my "desire and motivation to work" on the back of a milk carton, because I damn sure don't want to be here right about now!!  Wink

How's everybody doing?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: June 29, 2006, 12:56:44 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "whytegirl"
Red/Tom/Klaas got mail.  Read my previous post.  This is important!!!!  How can Bush sympathize with a girl from another country (or pretend to), WHEN WE GOT A GIRL HERE WHO'S BEEN MISSING FOR A YEAR?

He noted the importance of kidnapping by foreign countries...WELL WHAT IS ARUBA?  A FOREIGN ISLAND!!!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

come on now, if you want to take a shot at Bush, i'm sure you could think of better ways than this Rolling Eyes

Yeah, and if he actually DID something, he'd be exceeding his authority and a court ruling would be demanded.   Rolling Eyes

It is just too easy to predict these things anymore
Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: June 29, 2006, 12:57:06 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
We really need to have the overlight legacy of Renfro in it.

I have some Renfro none have seen, LOL

Yeah, me too but mine are not suitable for publishing!   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: June 29, 2006, 12:57:20 PM »

Mrs. Red - the only hope for the singing ones is to retrieve the old data.  I don't think they are availabe any more at Blue Mountain.  Actually, the links may not work any more.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: June 29, 2006, 12:57:51 PM »

O/T - Did you ever notice that you talk louder and use your hands more to a person that doesn't speak English.  My sister got a cleaning lady to help me until I'm feeling better and it's a little tough comminicating.  I did get the part where she said she liked coming to my house because I make good coffee Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: June 29, 2006, 12:59:38 PM »

O/T - Did you ever notice that you talk louder and use your hands more to a person that doesn't speak English.  My sister got a cleaning lady to help me until I'm feeling better and it's a little tough comminicating.  I did get the part where she said she liked coming to my house because I make good coffee Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #968 on: June 29, 2006, 12:59:41 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Peaches"
LMAO @ Steve Cohen on a milk carton!

Definitely some of your best work, Klaas.

Perhaps we need a thread in the Monkey Lounge those who may have missed the cookbook or had theirs absconded with since it sounds like Mrs. Red can reproduce them without much trouble (I hope).

Let me check on that... I have just promised the last 3 and need to make a couple more... so not yet, but thank you so much Peaches for the idea... I just need to find out the reproduction costs!!  and if it's possible!!

Oops.  Leave it to me to volunteer YOU for something like that.  I know it was a huge undertaking the first time around.  I think the demand is out there....maybe.  Thread would  be to determine interest since I assume it's cheaper if you're reproducing more than 1 or 2.  What do I know?  I'm just the CG here at the office.

(That's Claims Goddess......... what the boss called me when I told him I needed a better title than Claims Secretary!)

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: June 29, 2006, 01:00:38 PM »

Man this is getting very upsetting ... what is wrong with these damn people
why are they wasting ALE's time and messing up this case??
this is so frustrating and makes me so angry...
We want Natalee home and someone out there knows something.
This case must go forward in New York

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: June 29, 2006, 01:01:13 PM »

Works in reverse, too, San.  When I used to go to South America to visit my relatives, if I did not understand my mother-in-law, she would just shout it louder to me.   Rolling Eyes And louder . . . .and louder. . .andlouder!   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: June 29, 2006, 01:01:46 PM »

Mrs. Red - the only hope for the singing ones is to retrieve the old data.  I don't think they are availabe any more at Blue Mountain.  Actually, the links may not work any more.

Dang, I loved, loved the tickle me tito edition....LOL...

and the herman munster San mentioned...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: June 29, 2006, 01:02:13 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Nadira Ramirez did give us a heads up about this way back in the beginning when she told us everybody lies.  I guess we just didnt take her seriously enough.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: June 29, 2006, 01:02:55 PM »

Well I did see that Darleen posted the fact that I can't make coffee yesterday... (it's true Embarassed ) so don't tell RED>..LOL

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: June 29, 2006, 01:03:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Works in reverse, too, San.  When I used to go to South America to visit my relatives, if I did not understand my mother-in-law, she would just shout it louder to me.   Rolling Eyes And louder . . . .and louder. . .andlouder!   Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing Anna I never thought of that.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: June 29, 2006, 01:03:49 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
LMAO @ Steve Cohen on a milk carton!

Definitely some of your best work, Klaas.

Perhaps we need a thread in the Monkey Lounge those who may have missed the cookbook or had theirs absconded with since it sounds like Mrs. Red can reproduce them without much trouble (I hope).

Let me check on that... I have just promised the last 3 and need to make a couple more... so not yet, but thank you so much Peaches for the idea... I just need to find out the reproduction costs!!  and if it's possible!!

Oops.  Leave it to me to volunteer YOU for something like that.  I know it was a huge undertaking the first time around.  I think the demand is out there....maybe.  Thread would  be to determine interest since I assume it's cheaper if you're reproducing more than 1 or 2.  What do I know?  I'm just the CG here at the office.

(That's Claims Goddess......... what the boss called me when I told him I needed a better title than Claims Secretary!)

NO... I don't mind but I got buzzed with emails to my surprise and I need to make sure I can fulfill demand!!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: June 29, 2006, 01:04:05 PM »

Nadira Ramirez did give us a heads up about this way back in the beginning when she told us everybody lies.  I guess we just didnt take her seriously enough.

well they need to prosecute this guy to the fullest  good lord this is just crazy

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #977 on: June 29, 2006, 01:04:46 PM »

Ready to start on Volume 2 Mrs Red and San?  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: June 29, 2006, 01:05:19 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ready to start on Volume 2 Mrs Red and San?  Wink

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: June 29, 2006, 01:05:31 PM »

well they need to prosecute this guy to the fullest  good lord this is just crazy

they will probably just write him a check for his troubles and cut him loose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.