May 04, 2024, 07:32:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 262517 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: July 24, 2010, 09:05:29 PM »

Just want to point out that Dede's involvement might be as small as watching Kiara some time that day. And because of misplaced sense of loyalty to Terri, she is not cooperating well with LE.

I just can't go so far as digging holes, burying bodies, etc. when it comes to Dede. Yet.

Just not enough information known for me to do that. JMO.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: July 24, 2010, 09:07:49 PM »

Sorry..I meant to say..do you think DeDe was aware she was digging the hole for the body of Kyron?

Even a long shot - the Books on DeDe's Amazon site - it gave me some insight of Dede. She obviously is into horticulture and etc. She though is in mention having interest in creating such - a plan of living outside of the norm.  Organic or not - her books she chose are of one that may think outside the box. For future? For use of living off the land ? She has many interests that are " for raising a substance and farming" for one's own use.  People I think have within their thoughts a mission. Even if its not truly made. They though dream. They have a " Plan" and they want to gather/find/seek - for their Plan to become real.  Tree Hugger or not.  This is a mainstay of - I want to know more ... within DeDe's Amazon wish list. 
And to me her choices of books sounds as if - she has something in mind, real or ?? That she is wanting knowledge how to survive in the middle of nowhere.  All is my opinion. But I too know of people who have achieved this " living in the middle of nowhere" making a compound - a tiny family.  With friends near/miles away is near - when your speaking of this. Its a plan that doesn't want anyone to know. That is why it seems so far fetched. That Dede's books - are ???  - something is behind her choices ..I am sorry.  all is my opinion

I agree.  Her list of reading material sounds like someone who wants an alternative lifestyle off the grid.  Then when I look at the farm she was working at that day and their lifestyle ..I think is this what she wanted..as simple and as peaceful as it looks that farm is very expensive to run, maintain and advertise..as well as the studio they run..as well as the business of marketing it to film, music and video companies.  This is no simple life style, this is very hard and dedicated work..with lots of money behind it. 

Did DeDe work on these farms planting their spaces and dream of such a place for self..carved out of the wilderness...I believe so.  I think she just doesn't realize it isn't simple and it takes lots if money and time and sacrifice and skill to get there. DeDe in her condo dreams of the wilderness ..did Terri offer her some money..half of Kaine's on the original hit or half of Kyron's insurance to help her get her dream?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: July 24, 2010, 09:08:30 PM »

Just want to point out that Dede's involvement might be as small as watching Kiara some time that day. And because of misplaced sense of loyalty to Terri, she is not cooperating well with LE.

I just can't go so far as digging holes, burying bodies, etc. when it comes to Dede. Yet.

I still say that Terri acted alone in harming Kyron...jmo...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: July 24, 2010, 09:08:16 PM »

Thanks for that info...I would imagine that is how most parents find out about bee sting allergies.

How horrible for your son and you..I would have been so scared on the way to the hospital.

You're welcome, and thanks.  Yes, I agree, that's likely how most parents find out.  It was awful, yes.  Makes me shudder to think of this type of allergy 'perhaps' being used against Kyron. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: July 24, 2010, 09:10:04 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/live

I think they broadcast news at 5 ... just a few minutes from now.

Broadcasting now.

Waiting to read the updates since I am on the speakerless dinosaur for now Sad

You have one of those too?  I finally managed to find dinosaur ears for mine.  lol 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: July 24, 2010, 09:13:17 PM »

I understand Brandi..but if her involvement were that limited ..why would she be uncooperative to LE and advise others to do so too? 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #786 on: July 24, 2010, 09:14:02 PM »

DeDe dug the hole for Terri, that is what I believe.
I hadn't thought about that and it gave me a horrible thought.  Hope they've checked everything she planted 6/4 and a couple days after.

Sigh that goes with the jobs that DeDe had during the days - that she would have had her self assigned to. Digging and such - that Dede was responsible for, that Terri knew about.
That Terri could follow up upon - with fresh dirt rolled over. No one would think anything of it.  I still am not up on Dede working for Terri?
Does anyone know " truly how close DeDe and Terri really are"  Are they girlfriends? or are they acquaintances ? The common between the two of them that stands out

Both are PROUD and exclaim to all - WE are RED Heads - gah. ( this boggles my mind why they so are proud to be red heads?? its not like they are extinct as a specie of human)
Both are the same age
Both claim this love for Working Out - GYM - yet both look like Ave women.
Both know each other - yet in what capacity? and I would love to know if DeDe knows Michael Cook? from days of Kaine's high school or otherwise .. or from Terri's body building/training days?

How does DeDe just pop into the equation now?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: July 24, 2010, 09:16:15 PM »

I understand Brandi..but if her involvement were that limited ..why would she be uncooperative to LE and advise others to do so too? 

Well, as I said, she may have a misplaced sense of loyalty to Terri for some reason. She may think LE is targeting Terri and believe Terri is completely innocent. That's all I can think of that is plausible to me.

I dunno. Wink

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 24, 2010, 09:23:54 PM »

http://www.katu.com/home/video/99148424.html

If this has already been posted, I apologize. I just don't get why DeDe could not just say "I don't know anything". She is acting exactly like Terri.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 24, 2010, 09:26:53 PM »

Darn I jost posted this in the Caylee Anthony thread by mistake. If any mod sees this could you please delete that. Thanks.
Anyway,
I just came across something online. Remember on the survey that TH took on her Facebook? When asked what animal she identified with, she said "cougar". Check these out:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cougar
I don't want to actually post the definitions  here because I don't think I'm allowed, but check out all the definitions.

Got it

Scattie..she is older then Kaine..she is 40 and he is in his 30's I think?  So that's what I think she is referring to..yet obviously she was ready to move on..thinking about the MFH plot, MC and sexting, etc.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #790 on: July 24, 2010, 09:30:09 PM »

I still say that Terri acted alone in harming Kyron...jmo...
Cookie could be, We do not know,  But this new found DeDe may have information that seals the deal against Terri - or not. This entire case is built upon speculation. 
That is why its so disturbing. Cookie think back to Sept/Oct/Nov of Caylee - the entire nation was  where is Caylee?  grabbing at anything they could - because so much was unknown. Even knowing that Caylee was reported July " missing" without an Amber - just like Kyron... but Slore/Casey was locked up within days.. Terri has not even been said to be a person of interest let alone a suspect. Something makes me think the laws are different in OR than in Florida.
Something is OFF - and I think its due to lack of proof, information - yet info is known - just not enough to name Terri or anyone.  To hold them as significant. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: July 24, 2010, 09:31:38 PM »

The timeframe that DeDe went suddenly missing from her landscaping job was when Terri was at the gym.

Could the gym have been a cover for Terri while DeDe assisted her friend in some landscaping at a particular location that Terri failed to disclose to authorities in regards to her drive in the back roads?  DeDe would have possessed the implements required.

Janet

++++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Considering DeDe's sudden departure from her landscaping job and ... considering she could not be reached for the better part of two hours ... I believe that she was burying Kyron in that time period.  I believe that DeDe was hoping she would not be missed by the homeowner.

If her presence at the gym was recorded ... the timeframe implies that there would be no opportunity for Terri to partcipate in the burial. IMO

My question would be "How did Kyron die"?  There was approimately 2 1/2 hours between the time Terri claims she left the school and when she arrived at the gym.

Janet

++++++++

Sources detail stepmom's timeline on day Ore. boy vanished
Story Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:14 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without her stepson Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

By 1:21, Terri claimed she'd traveled home - a distance of nearly 11 miles - and was posting photos on Facebook she'd taken that morning of Kyron standing with his science project and of his friend, Kurtis, standing with his.

Sources said she also e-mailed the teacher to find out when she could come pick up the project as she had not taken it home.

Yet according to Kaine Horman, that was the very reason Terri requested to drive the truck that day to Skyline School.

He said in an e-mail to KATU News: "I typically drive the truck and Terri drives the car. She wanted to use the truck to bring Kyron's science fair project home, easier done with the truck than the car."

Two of Terri's friends who've taken polygraph tests and turned over evidence said they are cooperating fully with investigators and have nothing to hide.

DeDe Spicher, another friend of Terri’s, has been accused by Kyron’s biological parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, for not cooperating with police. Spicher refused to answer reporter’s questions Friday.

No one has been named a suspect or person of interest in the case, and police have not made any arrests.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/99168554.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: July 24, 2010, 09:33:30 PM »

I hadn't thought about that and it gave me a horrible thought.  Hope they've checked everything she planted 6/4 and a couple days after.

Sigh that goes with the jobs that DeDe had during the days - that she would have had her self assigned to. Digging and such - that Dede was responsible for, that Terri knew about.
That Terri could follow up upon - with fresh dirt rolled over. No one would think anything of it.  I still am not up on Dede working for Terri?
Does anyone know " truly how close DeDe and Terri really are"  Are they girlfriends? or are they acquaintances ? The common between the two of them that stands out

Both are PROUD and exclaim to all - WE are RED Heads - gah. ( this boggles my mind why they so are proud to be red heads?? its not like they are extinct as a specie of human)
Both are the same age
Both know each other - yet in what capacity? and I would love to know if DeDe knows Michael Cook? from days of Kaine's high school or otherwise .. or from Terri's body building/training days?

The cousin said they'd been friends for a while, sorry, don't recall exactly what he said and I have to run for a bit, but his post on another site was brought here and is a few pages back.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #793 on: July 24, 2010, 09:36:02 PM »

The cousin of DeDe said that she was friends with both Kaine and Terri for seven years.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: July 24, 2010, 09:36:44 PM »

Both are the same age

DeDe and Terri met at the gym and have known each other for 7 years ..per some newscast.. I think I posted a link to an article updated today about that..maybe two pages back orso.  Anywho..when DeDe's name first popped up she was stated as a long time friend..7 years..others said several years..either way..the gym is their connection..the gym they met at..you got it Xtreme Edge. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #795 on: July 24, 2010, 09:36:57 PM »

The cousin of DeDe said that she was friends with both Kaine and Terri for seven years.

Not to compare apples to oranges - but look what Casey did to Amy - within Caylee being missing. Could Dede be Terri's Amy?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: July 24, 2010, 09:39:30 PM »

Darn I jost posted this in the Caylee Anthony thread by mistake. If any mod sees this could you please delete that. Thanks.
Anyway,
I just came across something online. Remember on the survey that TH took on her Facebook? When asked what animal she identified with, she said "cougar". Check these out:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cougar
I don't want to actually post the definitions  here because I don't think I'm allowed, but check out all the definitions.

Got it

Scattie..she is older then Kaine..she is 40 and he is in his 30's I think?  So that's what I think she is referring to..yet obviously she was ready to move on..thinking about the MFH plot, MC and sexting, etc.

Not that there's anything wrong with Cougars, I just brought it up for the reason you mentioned. As it pertains to her self image and feeling that she was able to manipulate others using sex, imo.

One of the definitions:
Hot and sexy older woman, usually in her 40s or 50s, single or married, who is sick of her same-age counterparts which are usually hairless, have big guts, who only talk about their insurance premiums and have the TV remote control attached to their hands. Cougars are attractive, in their sexual prime, who know what they want and aren't afraid to go after it. BIG misconception is that they dress cheap, wear hot pink nail polish, animal skin prints and are not-so-attractive old-looking hags with bleached hair (Yeah those women exist, but they are NOT cougars). True cougars are classy, beautiful creatures who have made their successes on their own, have real brains, usually with expensive cars/homes, and are real head turners. Cougars seek younger men, and don't have to sneak up and attack...they know their younger mates are eager to get an experienced woman who won't ask if they'll call them the next day. Being a cougar is a positive thing.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: July 24, 2010, 09:44:07 PM »

Both are the same age

DeDe and Terri met at the gym and have known each other for 7 years ..per some newscast.. I think I posted a link to an article updated today about that..maybe two pages back orso.  Anywho..when DeDe's name first popped up she was stated as a long time friend..7 years..others said several years..either way..the gym is their connection..the gym they met at..you got it Xtreme Edge. 

So Terri belonged to more than one gym in the same area? The one she went to on June 4th was a different one right?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #798 on: July 24, 2010, 09:48:10 PM »

Not to compare apples to oranges - but look what Casey did to Amy - within Caylee being missing. Could Dede be Terri's Amy?

Could very well be, at this point, even though I see DeDe as a obsessive type of person, I'm not sure about her helping Terri with Kyron, not that she didn't, and odd she isn't being helpful with the police. Maybe early next week there will be more info about her and Terri.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: July 24, 2010, 09:48:23 PM »

I don't know if this article has been posted yet..if so sorry for the duplicate.

http://www.katu.com/news/99146044.html

SNIP/

Spicher has often been seen chauffeuring Terri Horman to and from the family’s rural Northwest Portland home when Terri still lived there.

Healthy living is what brought Terri Horman and Dede Spicher together. The two met at the Edge Gym in Beaverton, KATU News learned. Spicher also apprenticed with the local author of the book "Grocery Gardening."

As for work, Spicher has a business connected to her name called DLS Enterprises. The address in Beaverton is a P.O. box stop.

/SNIP

I apologize..I had the name of the gym wrong...but here's the info on how DeDe and Terri met

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.