May 04, 2024, 05:35:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 262501 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: July 25, 2010, 02:28:36 PM »

Good Afternoon Dear Monkeys!

I'm finally caught up again but will probably be behind after i post this because thingsare moving so fast.  I listened to the scanner for a long tim last night and didn't hear anymore references to the "body wrapped in a blanket". 

I read DoubleD's post about the Lindsey Baum case and admit i'm pretty far behind there and could not find any useful info but it did start me thinking outside the box.  I began to wonder about the houses being searched in relation to Kyron's case.  Are these friends of Dedes' and are they moving and then it hit me.  What IF there is a storage building or mini locker involved and possibly Kyron is in one of those buildings?  Have any storage buildings or mni lockers been checked?  Just a thought as IMO no stone should be left unturned.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: July 25, 2010, 02:32:35 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I keep reading about Terri's e-mails that detail a growing hatred for Kyron.  Can anyone clue me in?  I remember in the beginning readin from a site where a retired police detective gave his opinion of what had happened and he pegged Terri pretty quickly.  His opinion was that Kyron "lost his place" in the family.  That has always been my feeling, too.  After the birth of Kiara, Kyron lost his "usefullness" to Terri.

Can someone please bump a post with these comments if you know where they are? I can't find them and I want to reread what they say.
TIA
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #962 on: July 25, 2010, 02:35:41 PM »

Comment on a blog.  Do you think JF was the "third friend" that is being under a microscope?

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/23/kyron-horman-update-dede-spicher-wasnt-cooperative-with-us-either/

AnnaIsDedeSpicher says:

July 23, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Dede dear (or is this Kelly Sama Rubio or Jayme Finster?), everyone who bothers to look knows that the RO between Desiree and Kaine is a standard RO issued between two people getting a divorce. No party claimed violence or threats.

This is pathetic. You will be caught. And by the way, I’ve called the tipline regarding the IP address these comments are coming from. No proxy is transparent.

http://www.buzztab.com/crime-news/terri-horman-suspicious-investigators/

"One of Terri’s long time friends, Jaymie Finster (who is her school

time friend rather has been working together with Horman at Hillsboro School District) told the media that she was upset with the continous investigations and questioning by the police. She even expressed that Terri Horman and her husband Kaine both had simply fed up with the questioning and want an escape from them. "

[PDF]Agenda Item 5c March 20, 2007 HILLSBORO SCHOOL DISTRICT ...
Finster, Jaymie. Flanigan, Laurel. Fletcher, Annette. Flitcroft, Steve ..... BE IT RESOLVED by the Board of Directors of Hillsboro School District No.1J, ...

www.hsd.k12.or.us/Portals/0/district/Board/Boardpacket/200

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Three friends of SM, were looked into last week.  The third friend is the mystery, JF?  Strangely, we are aware of the two, but not

the third, why?   

http://www.hsd.k12.or.us/Portals/0/district/Board/Boardpacket/2006-2007/022707Minutes.pdf

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #963 on: July 25, 2010, 02:37:46 PM »

KLAAS .......I'll set up for the lockdown

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 25, 2010, 02:41:28 PM »

Don't forget to light a candle for lil Kyron!

an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron

NCSunny

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: July 25, 2010, 02:41:51 PM »

FREEZE!! No one leaves....... keep on posting........

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #966 on: July 25, 2010, 02:43:21 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 25, 2010, 02:43:44 PM »

Could it be that Terri Horman will be a surprise guest the Monday night Dateline special?  Could there be what Nancy Grace would refer to as a "Bombshell"?  That high profile attorney does not come cheap.  Stephen Houze is anticipating big bucks coming in his direction from somewhere.  I suspect that Terri will not be afforded a portion of the big bucks that are coming Kaine and Desire's way for his participation.

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman back in Portland
Last Update: 9:05 am

Terri Horman was back in Portland Friday to meet with her attorney Stephen Houze.

Terri was seen leaving the Pacwest Building, where Houze's law office is, around 4:45 p.m. Friday. Sources told KOIN Local 6 she arrived just after 9 a.m.

The stepmom of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman then headed south on I-5, presumably back to Roseburg, where her parents live.

Terri's arrival comes less than 24 hours after word came down that Terri’s friend, DeDe Spicher, hasn’t been cooperating with investigators, who continue to look into the disappearance of Kyron Horman. Reportedly, law enforcement officials have looked into Spicher and other friends of Terri.

It is unclear if Terri’s arrival in the Portland area is tied with the recent events, but it is the first time since Saturday she’s been seen here. Terri was forced to leave the Northwest Sheltered Nook Road home she and Kaine shared last Saturday after Kaine filed a restraining order seeking her removal.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terri-Horman-back-in-Portland/tz6IUzED4kmyF-YAmVTVUA.cspx

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Terri Horman’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has told reporters neither he nor his client will comment on the case.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Covering the Kyron Horman case

The report on the Kyron Horman case airs July 26, Dateline NBC Monday, 10 p.m./9 C.

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/22/4733773-covering-the-kyron-horman-case

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 25, 2010, 02:45:31 PM »

SELF-EDIT

his participation s/b their participation

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: July 25, 2010, 02:47:28 PM »

Just speculating here on a possible scenario but what if your friend is moving and you tell her that you believe your husband is going to divorce you and you want to move some things out but without raising his suspicions so you want to know if you could share some storage space.  JMO but a scenario that could happen isn't it?

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: July 25, 2010, 02:48:47 PM »

Hi Sassifrass!

Yes, she has some strange posts. We have all wondered about the Dylan Thomas thing.

Hopefully we we soon learn her involvement [if any.]

NCSunny

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: July 25, 2010, 02:50:21 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?
Hi Sassifrass...I think those are some pretty strange post also.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: July 25, 2010, 02:50:31 PM »

WELCOME sassifrass ........we are getting ready to close this thread and move to the next one......follow the onscreen directions to the next link once this thread closes 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: July 25, 2010, 02:50:50 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

What do you guys think?

Hey Terri & Sassifrass!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #974 on: July 25, 2010, 02:50:34 PM »

Hi guys! 1st post here!

What do you guys think?
WELCOME     I suppose two of the statements, the one by Dylan Thomas and the last one could mean something or not. Just the fact that she is replying to herself on that tweet is strange, but since I don't tweet maybe it isn't. I'm not sure what to think about the video, Muddy Boy, looks innocent to me, a kid playing with a hose and getting muddy and having fun.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: July 25, 2010, 02:51:55 PM »

Thank you Klaas & Muffy for fixing my posts... (((blowing kisses)))
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: July 25, 2010, 02:52:16 PM »

We close threads now at page 50...it relieves stress on the server.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: July 25, 2010, 02:52:33 PM »

Sorry for the O/T but the new Monkey Sassifrass has given me a craving for sassifrass tea...

NCSunny

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #978 on: July 25, 2010, 02:53:08 PM »

Could it be that Terri Horman will be a surprise guest the Monday night Dateline special?  Could there be what Nancy Grace would refer to as a "Bombshell"?  That high profile attorney does not come cheap.  Stephen Houze is anticipating big bucks coming in his direction from somewhere.  I suspect that Terri will not be afforded a portion of the big bucks that are coming Kaine and Desire's way for his participation.

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman back in Portland
Last Update: 9:05 am

Terri Horman was back in Portland Friday to meet with her attorney Stephen Houze.

Terri was seen leaving the Pacwest Building, where Houze's law office is, around 4:45 p.m. Friday. Sources told KOIN Local 6 she arrived just after 9 a.m.

The stepmom of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman then headed south on I-5, presumably back to Roseburg, where her parents live.

Terri's arrival comes less than 24 hours after word came down that Terri’s friend, DeDe Spicher, hasn’t been cooperating with investigators, who continue to look into the disappearance of Kyron Horman. Reportedly, law enforcement officials have looked into Spicher and other friends of Terri.

It is unclear if Terri’s arrival in the Portland area is tied with the recent events, but it is the first time since Saturday she’s been seen here. Terri was forced to leave the Northwest Sheltered Nook Road home she and Kaine shared last Saturday after Kaine filed a restraining order seeking her removal.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terri-Horman-back-in-Portland/tz6IUzED4kmyF-YAmVTVUA.cspx

Kyron’s Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
Saturday, July 10th, 2010

Terri Horman’s attorney, Stephen Houze, has told reporters neither he nor his client will comment on the case.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/tag/desiree-young/

Covering the Kyron Horman case

The report on the Kyron Horman case airs July 26, Dateline NBC Monday, 10 p.m./9 C.

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/07/22/4733773-covering-the-kyron-horman-case

Hi Janet,

I hope they at least mention the reward on Dateline, and maybe just maybe if they earn any money (I think they will) they might up the reward.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #979 on: July 25, 2010, 02:54:52 PM »

Geez, I forgot again

Hi Everyone

Welcome new members

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.