May 22, 2024, 02:05:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333833 times)
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1580 on: October 08, 2008, 04:51:32 PM »

HOLY CRAP (Hi Monkeys!!)

Has this been discussed?

State Seeks Homicide Charge Against Mom Of Missing Caylee
3-Year-Old Last Seen In Mid-June

http://www.local6.com/news/17662297/detail.html

YIPPPPEEEEE!!That's the best news so far today!!!!

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/3232mypic/Happy%20Laughing%20Emoticons/th_wow7.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: October 08, 2008, 04:51:51 PM »

WOW, WOW, WOW ..........
Does anyone else think that maybe they have found beautiful Caylee already?

TES?
 I want to be a fly on the wall in the Anthony home right now !!!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1582 on: October 08, 2008, 04:51:52 PM »

Hey when she is convicted..We should all go to fusion and take pics..Then we can send here them in jail..lol! We can get some at the beach to track down a few of her boyfriends..lol! Then write her a letter telling her how nice it was to see her get what she deserves..Oh boy this sun is hot...lol!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: October 08, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »

HH, if you're still here, With this "State charging Casey with homicide news"(Thank God in Heaven) surely your friend will know when she'll be brought back in. I sure hope he tells you, I'll be here waiting! Unless she gets picked up before you get back!!!!!!!!!!!!WooHoo!
In my earlier post.............I tried to tell everyone that it will prolly be Friday if everything from the discovery and the rest of the evidence is in..............

The State Attorney's Office is planning on presenting its case to a grand jury next week,

I don't imagine she would be "brought back in" until the grand jury makes a decision.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: October 08, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »

These newly and recently released documents are making me mad.

When the evidence is considered ... the evidence that has been accumulated encompassing both the disappearance of Caylee Marie and ... the cheque cashing incidences ... WHY IS CASEY ANTHONY NOT BEHIND BARS?

The defence is manipulating the system and ... I fear it is working.

Janet

Janet, I feel mad like you do, because Casey should not be anywhere OTHER than in jail.  The only reason she is not, though, is because someone posted bond and go her thieving, murdering little butt out of there.  However, it won't be long before she's back in the slammer - I'm sure of it.

Don't give the amazingly idiotic Jose Baez so much credit, though - he can try to manipulate all he wants, but the evidence will speak for itself.   It feels like an injustice that Casey is still out and has not yet been charged with murder, but I also feel that it's the only way to guarantee that justice WILL be served.  With a case as complicated as this one, LE has more t's to cross and i's to dot than there are in the Bible!  They are taking their time, thank goodness, and while they are doing so, it will be a blessing if Caylee is found.   I'm sure that nobody wants that more than they do.  (Ducking in case of flying bananas)

P.S. I want a shirt that says, "I heart Tim Miller"!     

Hang in there, Janet!!

Flossy ... from this day forward ... I am going to search out your posts wisdom and ... then claim it for my own.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: October 08, 2008, 04:53:19 PM »

Hey when she is convicted..We should all go to fusion and take pics..Then we can send here them in jail..lol! We can get some at the beach to track down a few of her boyfriends..lol! Then write her a letter telling her how nice it was to see her get what she deserves..Oh boy this sun is hot...lol!

Don't forget the group trip to Universal Studios and a group shopping trip to Target... she would enjoy pics of that.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1586 on: October 08, 2008, 04:53:43 PM »

HOLY CRAP (Hi Monkeys!!)

Has this been discussed?

Claire...... Thank you

Des said today was the day

Women's intuition go figure

Heheheeeee, I typed "Claire"........

Hee hee... I type it all day long!!

xo

That Des is a smart cookie. 
We've missed you... where ya been?

I've been lurking, stupid work tears me away sometimes
I prefer hangin' with Monkeys, but man cannot live on bananas alone

A1 did the exact same thing when she was picked up on check charges

Women scare me

Claire.................................

Peace Monkeys
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: October 08, 2008, 04:53:45 PM »

HH, if you're still here, With this "State charging Casey with homicide news"(Thank God in Heaven) surely your friend will know when she'll be brought back in. I sure hope he tells you, I'll be here waiting! Unless she gets picked up before you get back!!!!!!!!!!!!WooHoo!
In my earlier post.............I tried to tell everyone that it will prolly be Friday if everything from the discovery and the rest of the evidence is in..............

I'm sorry, I didn't see it, I've been trying to keep up, i guess I missed it. Will you still talk to him today?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: October 08, 2008, 04:54:45 PM »

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!  I will drive all the way down just to do that!  Maybe Dolce can make us all outfits?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: October 08, 2008, 04:54:49 PM »

<snipped> 

I am in shock daily that this 22 year old twit appears not to be so stupid.  You have to admit she has taken this pretty far and it STILL out of jail.  I couldnt have gotten away with all this if I had planned it for a year.  She is very calculating.

Anybody seen LEE  lately or has he vanished again?

You know I was thinking, if the DNA is going to be coming out soon, and I was going to be exposed as Caylee's daddy, I would go into hiding too! The press along with the Monkey's are going to have a field day with that one. He would be ashamed to show his face, IF it was him. Or another possibility is that he is not supporting KC anymore and is just backing out of the situation.
I heard lee's girlfriend is pregnant if it turns out lee is caylee's father, I would pray she would take there baby and run like H*** as far as she can get...jmo

[/quote]

Oh goodness...I missed  reading that....where did you hear that???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: October 08, 2008, 04:55:21 PM »

Credit: Dolce

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1591 on: October 08, 2008, 04:55:30 PM »

Hmm, LP and Tim Miller come to Orlando at the same time and now this announcement?  I have this hunch Caylees body will be found before next week.

Lisa
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1592 on: October 08, 2008, 04:55:32 PM »

sniff sniff my pic didn t work...i was doin the happy dance

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1593 on: October 08, 2008, 04:55:59 PM »

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!  I will drive all the way down just to do that!  Maybe Dolce can make us all outfits?

Heck ya!  Whoohoo!!  Anything to piss off Casey and help my Monkeys!!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1594 on: October 08, 2008, 04:56:49 PM »

I am in too!   

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1595 on: October 08, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »

Credit: Dolce
I wanna see Janet in those pics holdin up her sideways peace sign (aka gang signal)!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: October 08, 2008, 04:57:03 PM »

HOLY CRAP (Hi Monkeys!!)

Has this been discussed?

OHMYGAWD!   YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to the Grand Jury

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: October 08, 2008, 04:57:27 PM »

Hmm, LP and Tim Miller come to Orlando at the same time and now this announcement?  I have this hunch Caylees body will be found before next week.

Lisa

Me too.

Then the Grand Jury will have to agree with pressing charges.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1598 on: October 08, 2008, 04:57:54 PM »

These newly and recently released documents are making me mad.

When the evidence is considered ... the evidence that has been accumulated encompassing both the disappearance of Caylee Marie and ... the cheque cashing incidences ... WHY IS CASEY ANTHONY NOT BEHIND BARS?

The defence is manipulating the system and ... I fear it is working.

Janet

Janet, I feel mad like you do, because Casey should not be anywhere OTHER than in jail.  The only reason she is not, though, is because someone posted bond and go her thieving, murdering little butt out of there.  However, it won't be long before she's back in the slammer - I'm sure of it.

Don't give the amazingly idiotic Jose Baez so much credit, though - he can try to manipulate all he wants, but the evidence will speak for itself.   It feels like an injustice that Casey is still out and has not yet been charged with murder, but I also feel that it's the only way to guarantee that justice WILL be served.  With a case as complicated as this one, LE has more t's to cross and i's to dot than there are in the Bible!  They are taking their time, thank goodness, and while they are doing so, it will be a blessing if Caylee is found.   I'm sure that nobody wants that more than they do.  (Ducking in case of flying bananas)

P.S. I want a shirt that says, "I heart Tim Miller"!     

Hang in there, Janet!!

Flossy ... from this day forward ... I am going to search out your posts wisdom and ... then claim it for my own.

Janet

Does she get credit for time served for house arrest? I would think with it being a condition of her bond she wouldn't..If she doesn't then i'm glad she is out and not getting credit for it...lol! We all know she is not as happy being at home as she would out partying..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: October 08, 2008, 04:59:17 PM »

I wanna be wearing a shirt with a big monkey on the front holding Caylee in its arms.......oh and tied up on the side and big sunglasses.......standing in front of universal LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.