May 22, 2024, 06:08:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - 5/8/08  (Read 292402 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #540 on: May 06, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »

We'll need a legitamate foundation to set up a tip line in the good old USofA....my feeble...old....thoughts...will need tip and fax line...fax line in the event someone has a piece of important paper to *share*...

#1 John Walsh...America's Most Wanted...suggested by LilPuma

#2 Tim Miller...suggested by SS

#3  Dr. Phil Legal Beagles....suggested by me....they have the resources to ferret out tips..

Please keep adding to the list....we don't have a lot of time to get this all set up....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: May 06, 2008, 12:49:25 PM »

We'll need a legitamate foundation to set up a tip line in the good old USofA....my feeble...old....thoughts...will need tip and fax line...fax line in the event someone has a piece of important paper to *share*...

#3  Dr. Phil Legal Beagles....suggested by me....they have the resources to ferret out tips..

Please keep adding to the list....we don't have a lot of time to get this all set up....

I may be wrong here, but hasn't the family already got a tip line?  Maybe that could be used or do you think a new one would work better? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: May 06, 2008, 12:52:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

News,

The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.

The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.

Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)

In news paper this week Nancy Grace in Aruba to do a film on the case.

More Later.

What's shakin' here???? This is the first I've heard of it!   

Dare they put on another dog and pony show?

You know they will...Madam Skeptic here...sorry.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: May 06, 2008, 12:57:05 PM »

I may be wrong here, but hasn't the family already got a tip line?  Maybe that could be used or do you think a new one would work better? 

I think a new one might work better....of course all tips would go the the Family....the main thing now is to write the ad...and Pray that it generates tips...

A different direction...sometimes sticks in the frightened mind better....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: May 06, 2008, 12:57:38 PM »

KLAAS IS BACK!!!

However ... I cannot find her.

Janet

++++++++++++++

113 Guests, 15 Users
Users active in past 15 minutes:

Tamikosmom, Kimmy53, Lala'sMom, klaasend, caesu, wreck, Magnolia, MumInOhio, Pita, carolinamom, always 1, Destiny, briany, Maggie, dsmith

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: May 06, 2008, 12:58:28 PM »

is CapsLockWizard really in Aruba?   What is his plan?   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: May 06, 2008, 12:59:24 PM »

I think a new one might work better....of course all tips would go the the Family....the main thing now is to write the ad...and Pray that it generates tips...

Destiny ... I believe that ALL tips should be forwarded to Beth Holloway or ... the FBI.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: May 06, 2008, 01:00:08 PM »

KLAAS IS BACK!!!

However ... I cannot find her.

Janet

++++++++++++++

113 Guests, 15 Users
Users active in past 15 minutes:

Tamikosmom, Kimmy53, Lala'sMom, klaasend, caesu, wreck, Magnolia, MumInOhio, Pita, carolinamom, always 1, Destiny, briany, Maggie, dsmith

KLAAS...KLAAS.....CALLING KLAAS....Hope you are feeling better Sweetie....we Missed You soooooooo very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: May 06, 2008, 01:00:38 PM »

Peter R was net op TV. Volgens hem wordt er nog steeds hard aan de zaak gewerkt.

Hij vertelde dat hij ook door een vliegtuigmij was gebeld. Joran was met een joint op het toilet betrapt.

En het paspoort was door touristen gevonden.

Nou, weten we dat ook weer.

-Peter R. de Vries said on TV the passport was found by tourists.
-and Joran was caught with a joint in a airplane toilet.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: May 06, 2008, 01:01:21 PM »

Destiny ... I believe that ALL tips should be forwarded to Beth Holloway or ... the FBI.

IMO

Janet

We are in Total Agreement Janet Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: May 06, 2008, 01:16:19 PM »

I vote for John Walsh....he has already covered the case....he already has the lines for information set up with Beth...I assume...and has the FBI connections....I trust he will get any info we *might* generate, will get to the proper hands....now...how do we get in touch with him to set this up...tip and fax line dedicated to our ad/article...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: May 06, 2008, 01:17:04 PM »

is CapsLockWizard really in Aruba?   What is his plan?   

Hi always 1...as far as I know Caps is in Aruba.

Sorry you didn't have any luck with your avatar. I am sure Klaas will help when she is well enough!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: May 06, 2008, 01:19:07 PM »

Thank you Mum, I feel so naked!!!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: May 06, 2008, 01:20:05 PM »

Peter R was net op TV. Volgens hem wordt er nog steeds hard aan de zaak gewerkt.

Hij vertelde dat hij ook door een vliegtuigmij was gebeld. Joran was met een joint op het toilet betrapt.

ROFL! Who the heck would try smoking a joint on a airplane?? Lost his passport also in Holland? I dont think he would make it out of Thailand without it!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: May 06, 2008, 01:21:38 PM »

Thank you Mum, I feel so naked!!!!!

I see you as a Beautiful little Monkey...all decked out for the Holidays....you look Fabulous!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #555 on: May 06, 2008, 01:26:10 PM »

Just because you see Klaas signed in, do not assume she is home.  I had my laptop in the hospital with me the day after my surgery (I hate getting behind).  She may be signed in but on her laptop.

I hope they got all the stinky work done while she was in the hospital.  I'm actually kinda shocked the contractors let them live in the house while that kind of work was going on.  My DH saw the pix she posted of the caissons and the rebar and it was no small job. Looked hazardous to me but what do I know?

Anyway, I hope with all my heart that Klaas is home and will be healthy and fit as a fiddle as soon as possible.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: May 06, 2008, 01:29:46 PM »

ROFL! Who the heck would try smoking a joint on a airplane?? Lost his passport also in Holland? I dont think he would make it out of Thailand without it!!

he most have lost the passport in Thailand as the photocopy show he hadn't departed Thailand.
if the tourists are helpful they would have dropped the passport off at a Dutch embassy/consulate.
but they don't want to risk being caught themselves because publishing someone's passport might be against the law.

if Joran doesn't get his passport back he has to get a new one from a Dutch embassy.
but then he doesn't have a Thai visum in that passport.
i don't think the Thai immigration is very happy with him now, first overstaying his visum, and now loosing his passport with the new visum.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: May 06, 2008, 01:30:32 PM »

thank you Destiny

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: May 06, 2008, 01:36:07 PM »

Just because you see Klaas signed in, do not assume she is home.  I had my laptop in the hospital with me the day after my surgery (I hate getting behind).  She may be signed in but on her laptop.

I hope they got all the stinky work done while she was in the hospital.  I'm actually kinda shocked the contractors let them live in the house while that kind of work was going on.  My DH saw the pix she posted of the caissons and the rebar and it was no small job. Looked hazardous to me but what do I know?

Anyway, I hope with all my heart that Klaas is home and will be healthy and fit as a fiddle as soon as possible.

Peaches ... you must have missed Klaas' post of last night.  She came home yesterday.

Still not 100% but ... home nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Hi all  - just got home a bit ago and I'm still only about 50%. Just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words.

Lisa - I sound alot better now than I did then.  They had me on some real "knockout" meds that didn't help much.

Going to talke a bath now, having some problems typing.  I'm sure tomorrow I'll be much better.

Love you all!

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: May 06, 2008, 01:41:31 PM »

I see on 24ORA that the stereo in the truck of Papito Towing was stolen... no idea why they would even mention this incident. Seems really minor to me... and it seems the guy was caught.

Papito towing was the company that towed away the Sloot vehicles. Still not totally sure this is owned by Edwin "Papito" Comemencia.

And I am seeing Edwin's last name spelled as Comemencia and Comenencia again. Seems no one knows the correct spelling again.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.