May 13, 2024, 04:58:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 331580 times)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1440 on: September 28, 2008, 11:03:32 PM »

Can I just ask this - why are JG and his father talking so much lately?  If I was thrown into this mess like so many others, I would not talk to the media at all.  I would not feel a need to "clear the record."  I would just want to stay as anonymous as possible. JMO

To ham it up maybe for future book deals...just thinkin   

LP is not allowed to do any book or movie deals.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1441 on: September 28, 2008, 11:03:35 PM »

I'm confused now Geraldo is saying the the hair, dirt and dna couldn't prove Caylee is dead??   What happened to the air samples?   

Geraldo is an idiot, he will do anything for ratings.  What he was saying is that the evidence from the body farm couldn't prove Caylee was dead.  He didn't and CAN'T say anything about what the FBI lab has.

LOL!  Well said m'lady   
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: September 28, 2008, 11:03:57 PM »

I'm confused now Geraldo is saying the the hair, dirt and dna couldn't prove Caylee is dead??   What happened to the air samples?   

Geraldo is an idiot, he will do anything for ratings.  What he was saying is that the evidence from the body farm couldn't prove Caylee was dead.  He didn't and CAN'T say anything about what the FBI lab has.

He is an idiot !!!   His train of thought doesn't even have a track
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: September 28, 2008, 11:04:07 PM »

I am too i would think that would be enough!! He said the body farm has never been used in court
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: September 28, 2008, 11:04:10 PM »

Thanks Klaas it does get confusing and frustrating at times
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: September 28, 2008, 11:04:11 PM »

I wonder too if Casey will get "time served" for the time she has remained in her parents home?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1446 on: September 28, 2008, 11:04:18 PM »

How would you like to have Thanksgiving with Geraldo and Craig.  The way they talk makes me crazy!! (crazier)!!! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: September 28, 2008, 11:05:45 PM »

Can I just ask this - why are JG and his father talking so much lately?  If I was thrown into this mess like so many others, I would not talk to the media at all.  I would not feel a need to "clear the record."  I would just want to stay as anonymous as possible. JMO

Is that your Grandson? He is so cute!!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1448 on: September 28, 2008, 11:05:55 PM »

Can anybody hear Dana?  suddenly I can't open the link!!

No and I asked what LP said and didnt get an answer

Did his show finish yet? 
Heellloooo  out there......................echo...................heelllllllllo out there..........................

Part with Leonard Padillo was brief. He said his DNA bombshell is that, so far, only preliminary results have been released. He is convinced that OCSO has the final results in and they should be forthcoming.

Correct me if I misunderstood any of that, please.

TY you Tree so the big bombshell is not that LEE is CAylee's dad??

you didn't get your hopes up again...did you??   

Not that I heard...I was doing 4 things at once, but I think I'd have stopped everything for that type annoucement. LP didn't say anything to discount any previous theories, though. Bombshell wasn't originally LP's word, was it? Isn't that a common NGism?

Yes I am not sure where it originated from but it had been said that the DNA in the hair was conclusive that it was from someone within the family...Some thought LP was aying that LEE was the father
Lp is the one implying that lee is the father..I watched him on ng..He stated they could not tell if it was casey's or caylee's hair in the trunk..The only reason they figured it out was the death ring on the hair and process of elimination casey is alive..He said that wouldn't the dna of a union between casey and lee be the cause?? He was speculating that lee was caylee's father
So he's saying that maybe Lee didn't only play video games...yuk
If lp is saying he didn't start that rumor he is lying..I watched him that night i heard everything he said..He did imply casey and lee were the parents of caylee..He also brought up the childs name Cay Lee Casey and lee...That is where he thinks the childs name came from..
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: September 28, 2008, 11:06:21 PM »

We were referring to Jesse and his father...were'd LP come into this?? 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: September 28, 2008, 11:07:02 PM »

He is an idiot !!!   His train of thought doesn't even have a track

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1451 on: September 28, 2008, 11:07:21 PM »

When I had my horrible car wreck, each thing that took place had a time sch. and it had to be done by that time.  I wonder how much time the LE has to prove that this is a viable murder case?????  Can the time run out????  Doesn't Casey have to appear before a judge in November.  If the LE cannot bring murder 1 to the table by that time, what happens??????

CA will be in court in November on the fraud related charges.  She could be found innocent (not likely) for those crimes, and still be up for murder charges someday.  Murder charges have no statute of limitations.  The will charge her when they are good and ready for a strong case in court.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1452 on: September 28, 2008, 11:07:41 PM »

We were talking about Jessie Grund!     LP will make $ - he is nobody's fool.  He will get paid someway somehow!!  I would bet my cowgirl hat on that one!

Edited: Removed personal remarks
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 11:12:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: September 28, 2008, 11:08:34 PM »

I wonder too if Casey will get "time served" for the time she has remained in her parents home?????

Good Grief! I hope not. That would take 22 years off her sentence.
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: September 28, 2008, 11:08:44 PM »

I think it is more the good reverend than Jesse.  Jesse seemed rather overwhelmed by all of this.
Cou;d they possibly be talking more now cuz the Anthony's have allegedly blamed them for whatever has happened to cause Caylee's disappearance?

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: September 28, 2008, 11:09:43 PM »

When I had my horrible car wreck, each thing that took place had a time sch. and it had to be done by that time.  I wonder how much time the LE has to prove that this is a viable murder case?????  Can the time run out????  Doesn't Casey have to appear before a judge in November.  If the LE cannot bring murder 1 to the table by that time, what happens??????

CA will be in court in November on the fraud related charges.  She could be found innocent (not likely) for those crimes, and still be up for murder charges someday.  Murder charges have no statute of limitations.  The will charge her when they are good and ready for a strong case in court.
Thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1456 on: September 28, 2008, 11:10:43 PM »

I think it is more the good reverend than Jesse.  Jesse seemed rather overwhelmed by all of this.
Cou;d they possibly be talking more now cuz the Anthony's have allegedly blamed them for whatever has happened to cause Caylee's disappearance?

I believe that is part of it.  Although, LE was pretty adament in the Cindy tapes that they have completely cleared the Grund's and any of their associates.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: September 28, 2008, 11:10:50 PM »

Yes I am not sure where it originated from but it had been said that the DNA in the hair was conclusive that it was from someone within the family...Some thought LP was aying that LEE was the father

It was Leonard Padilla who speculated that Lee Anthony could have fathered Caylee.

However ... the official press release did not imply anything about DNA ... it did not imply anything about paternity.

Janet

MIXED MESSAGES

CAPT. ANGELO NIEVES - SGT. JOHN ALLEN

'Additional Evidence' Indicates Caylee Anthony Is Dead
Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old
POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 3:03 pm EDT September 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that  “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.

“If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued,” the statement from Capt. Angelo Nieves said

<snipped>

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

PATERNITY??

New Twist In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Brother may be tied to case
by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga ...

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1458 on: September 28, 2008, 11:11:19 PM »

I am too i would think that would be enough!! He said the body farm has never been used in court

Can't prove who put her there?  There is still reasonable doubt.  Was somebody else involved?  I am speaking from a defense side.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1459 on: September 28, 2008, 11:11:23 PM »

Is that your Grandson? He is so cute!!

Yes, thank you.  That is my little monkey!

BTW, I messed up that post.  I must have been speed reading again.  Sorry, I thought the post was about LP and it was JG.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.