May 22, 2024, 01:10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 156084 times)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2007, 10:25:13 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Been thinking about the posted notes from Joran. Wonder if he allowed a certain Aruban editor access to his puter so this person could help him "shore up" his lies?? Then this so called Editor shared them with a friend who happens to get pizzed & decides to post them for the world to see???

Klaas...GREAT JOB on the youtube & as always GREAT JOB by Natalee's Freebirds!!!!!!!!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2007, 10:26:36 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Been thinking about the posted notes from Joran. Wonder if he allowed a certain Aruban editor access to his puter so this person could help him "shore up" his lies?? Then this so called Editor shared them with a friend who happens to get pizzed & decides to post them for the world to see???

Klaas...GREAT JOB on the youtube & as always GREAT JOB by Natalee's Freebirds!!!!!!!!!

1.  Makes sense to me.  That could very well be what happened.
2.  Thanks! Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2007, 10:27:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FOB - busy behind the scenes again.   Laughing

40 users online (33 members, 7 guests, 12 invisible).
The list of members online:
JR-Dutch Attorney in USA- (Administrator), Hannah, Kat123, Oopersann, islandamethyst, woodville, scubajap, jam, DiamondDot, Flip, rosalia2006, wvgirl, WalterSobchak, cassidy, DocTar, Constantpeace1, Knipoog, FOB_Lurker, nomthe2nd

like a GANG planning something  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2007, 10:30:16 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Could be Yap?   <hi btw..lol>
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2007, 10:32:58 PM »

I think the leaking of Joran's files was just out of plain stupidity on SandraK's part. She was clueless about Internet security, or she is truly schizophrenic and thought she was "helping" Joran out somehow.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2007, 10:33:02 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

JR-Dutch Attorney in USA- (Administrator), Hannah, Kat123, Oopersann, islandamethyst, woodville, scubajap, jam, DiamondDot, Flip, rosalia2006, wvgirl, WalterSobchak, cassidy, DocTar, Constantpeace1, Knipoog, FOB_Lurker, nomthe2nd

ya know?????

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2007, 10:33:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! Where is 2NJsonsmom, she has me cracking up! She knows why! LOL  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2007, 10:35:39 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST - VIDEO IS UP

Scared Monkeys Video Aruba Corrupt Police and Judges

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/04/scared-monkeys-video-aruba-corrupt-police-and-judges/
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2007, 10:36:08 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I think the leaking of Joran's files was just out of plain stupidity on SandraK's part. She was clueless about Internet security, or she is truly schizophrenic and thought she was "helping" Joran out somehow.

SB.. I don't know her personally (thank goodness) but I have noticed there is a tendency to let things spill out when she is pizzed at people..like personal info etc

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2007, 10:37:24 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "robots"

ya know?????

they will come up with some COKAMAMEEEEE story of BULL CRAP Cool  

and then IF and when the police were to ever try and look at the computer it will have CONVENIENTLY already been STOLEN

like the MISSING CELL PHONE

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2007, 10:37:58 PM »

SB.. I don't know her personally (thank goodness) but I have noticed there is a tendency to let things spill out when she is pizzed at people..like personal info etc

I don't know her personally either, and so I can't make personal accusations, but sometimes people also let things spill out when they have been consuming various substances and aren't quite themselves. Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2007, 10:38:21 PM »

Yes,and no sense about effects.no recourse and lack of brains.Probaly has wet brain also.cat Frued

Live with hope,looking for justice
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2007, 10:39:15 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I don't know her personally either, and so I can't make personal accusations, but sometimes people also let things spill out when they have been consuming various substances and aren't quite themselves. Wink

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2007, 10:42:21 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST - VIDEO IS UP

Scared Monkeys Video Aruba Corrupt Police and Judges

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/04/scared-monkeys-video-aruba-corrupt-police-and-judges/

NICE !!!!!!
U ROCK!!!!

nite

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2007, 10:45:24 PM »

Well, obviously, Joran is the one she stands to hurt the most... if she supports him, she should logically (yeah, I know she ain't logical) understand NOT to give out info.

How does doing it affect some other rival she may think she has?

What I'm getting at is, is she maybe actually mad at JORAN for some reason we don't know about?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2007, 10:48:05 PM »

Well, obviously, Joran is the one she stands to hurt the most... if she supports him, she should logically (yeah, I know she ain't logical) understand NOT to give out info.

What I'm getting at is, is she maybe actually mad at JORAN for some reason we don't know about?
Or, she knows, like we do that he is guilty...( I can dream on, I guess).......Klaas, the video is great.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2007, 10:55:37 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Or, she knows, like we do that he is guilty...( I can dream on, I guess).......Klaas, the video is great.

You know, I've read some of the speculation at other sites about what they think really caused Natalee to disappear. What I don't get is - in what reality would you have 3 guys calling themselves "pimps" who admit to having "done this 20 times before," leaving in the dark with a young woman who is never seen again - and you don't think they're guilty of anything? And especially since the 3 of them can't come up with a single coherent story about what happened when they left the bar with the missing young woman? What are these people thinking? Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2007, 10:58:57 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

You know, I've read some of the speculation at other sites about what they think really caused Natalee to disappear. What I don't get is - in what reality would you have 3 guys calling themselves "pimps" who admit to having "done this 20 times before," leaving in the dark with a young woman who is never seen again - and you don't think they're guilty of anything? And especially since the 3 of them can't come up with a single coherent story about what happened when they left the bar with the missing young woman? What are these people thinking? Rolling Eyes

they are not THINKING .. thats the problem

some still think Joran was with another GIRL and it wasnt natalee Rolling Eyes

some think she ran away ........with 3 dollars  Rolling Eyes

some think she is hiding on an islan with ELVIS

some think Beth is the EVIL one

these people are defending the UNDEFENDABLE

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2007, 11:01:23 PM »

i dont pay attention to ROSIE ODONNNNNNNNEL

nor do i pay attention to any other NUT CASES

its a road to no where

waste of time

ingore them- they have ISSUES  Laughing  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2007, 11:03:25 PM »

BTgirl, what bothers me the most is that some of the hateful people at other sites do not even care if Joran and Deepak et al. are guilty. They spew all kinds of crap about the boys are innocent etc.  But when you read the filth they post about Natalee and her family it leads one to think they just do not care one way or the other. That is what sickens me the most. The only thing they care about is defending Aruba...period. And that is what makes me sickest about them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.