May 22, 2024, 06:21:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #596 4/4- 4/7/2007  (Read 156098 times)
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: April 07, 2007, 01:20:57 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
To me the big deal about this photo is that when it first showed up at RWV, many were starting to bash Natalee already saying how horrible it was for her to be dancing on the bar.  The truth is the stage in Aruba goes right up to the bar.

Now we find out after almost 2 years that this photo appears to be BS and is photoshopped.  To me the BIG DEAL is that they were going alot of trouble in the very beginning of this case to misdirect.

I am going back to read now but what picture was photoshopped?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #821 on: April 07, 2007, 01:21:05 AM »

From the beginning they wanted the world to believe she was wild and out of control while she was at C&Cs, even before Joran got there.

It tells me that they wanted to nail down the case that she didn't "suddenly" become incoherent. CONCLUSION? Affirmation Joran drugged her just before closing time, and led her out for his premeditated purpose.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #822 on: April 07, 2007, 01:21:49 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
To me the big deal about this photo is that when it first showed up at RWV, many were starting to bash Natalee already saying how horrible it was for her to be dancing on the bar.  The truth is the stage in Aruba goes right up to the bar.

Now we find out after almost 2 years that this photo appears to be BS and is photoshopped.  To me the BIG DEAL is that they were going alot of trouble in the very beginning of this case to misdirect.

Nat on the bar.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: April 07, 2007, 01:24:38 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

BINGO! A VERY Big Deal!

And who took those first photos to be developed for Beth?  Julia Renfro and her friends.   Twisted Evil

Glenda posted at RU on Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:26 am  

This is absolutely not true, Beth sent Angela to develop the disposible camera and Beth had already been to the Diario with the digital to download the standing on the beach photo.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #824 on: April 07, 2007, 01:26:08 AM »

Klaas: adding Julia's opportunity to snatch photos into this mix and it just went from smelly to stink.

That photo isn't just a fake, it's propoganda, and purposeful.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: April 07, 2007, 01:28:03 AM »

Klaas: adding Julia's opportunity to snatch photos into this mix and it just went from smelly to stink.

Yep. I don't know about you but back in July of 2005 I didn't have a clue about photoshop.  It wouldn't have entered my mind to check something like that.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: April 07, 2007, 01:29:44 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"

Nat on the bar.

thanks. you know I just don't know what to say any more.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #827 on: April 07, 2007, 01:30:39 AM »

Yep. I don't know about you but back in July of 2005 I didn't have a clue about photoshop.  It wouldn't have entered my mind to check something like that.

If it weren't for you and avatars, I'd still be looking at my little eye icon and wishing there weren't so many useless programs on my computer!  Laughing

How many other things have been planted, I wonder?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #828 on: April 07, 2007, 01:33:21 AM »

I'm positive the picture is fake, Spooky. Klaas or I either one could replicate it if we had the originals that were used as easy as we could make your avatar. Actually, we could do it better. We'd have gotten the size better.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: April 07, 2007, 01:36:03 AM »

I'm positive the picture is fake, Spooky. Klaas or I either one could replicate it if we had the originals that were used as easy as we could make your avatar. Actually, we could do it better. We'd have gotten the size better.

Absolutely.  I looked at some of the other photos that Dan Riehl posted that day and nothing jumped out at me as being really strange.  The other photos weren't that big of a deal though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: April 07, 2007, 01:36:53 AM »

This is the one that really creeps me out though

crazybabyborg
« Reply #831 on: April 07, 2007, 01:37:07 AM »

I wish that Beth would publish her notebook. I'd like to forget it all and start from that alone and then re-piece all we've learned into that.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #832 on: April 07, 2007, 01:39:07 AM »

Joran's head is like a serial killer's signature. He just couldn't resist a chuckle when others accepted his forgery.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: April 07, 2007, 01:39:52 AM »

I'm trying to do more than one thing at a time here and falling asleep too. I meant to say that Natalee looks larger than she would look if she was in the relative position to the guy that is indicated. She looks every bit as big as him, when she shouldn't look close to his size.  Thinking in 2 directions and getting things all confused here...

That means it's time for me to be heading out for the night!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: April 07, 2007, 01:41:06 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I'm trying to do more than one thing at a time here and falling asleep too. I meant to say that Natalee looks larger than she would look if she was in the relative position to the guy that is indicated. She looks every bit as big as him, when she shouldn't look close to his size.  Thinking in 2 directions and getting things all confused here...

That means it's time for me to be heading out for the night!

I knew what you meant SB

Nite  Wink
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: April 07, 2007, 01:42:21 AM »

I see that Scubajap developed Beth's photos for her. Wonderful...

The vultures were already circling from Day One.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: April 07, 2007, 01:43:22 AM »

I have returned and this photo has worried me all day.

Firstly for the ratbags on the other sites the photos in CnC's were obviously not taken by the same camera as the beach photos.
Secondly these shots taken in CnC's were taken by an American tourist and according to RWV were date/time stamped, and they were published on RWV Natalee Holloway index on 22 March 2006.

The photo has to be photoshopped.  The image of a face and bottle that is arrowed by Klaas cannot be a reflection of anyone as it is front on and not profile as it would be if reflecting the guy at the bar.  I also agree with sb that he would not be looking sideways if an attractive young lass in a skirt was so close.  

I am also intrigued by the other face which is showing in front of the said guys face about level with his forehead/eyes.  It shows a face on the side and could be another plant to poke fun at whomever.

I could go on but will leave it to Angie to say what I am thinking so much better than I could  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: April 07, 2007, 01:45:01 AM »

so the reason for doing this was to make her look like a drunk slut on the bar? do you think Beth has the correct originals? If so I wonder why this has not been corrected sooner?

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: April 07, 2007, 01:46:24 AM »

For the monkeys that are still awake please swing over to the lounge and leave Birthday Greetings for our Cat.  TIA

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #839 on: April 07, 2007, 01:46:57 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
I have returned and this photo has worried me all day.

Firstly for the ratbags on the other sites the photos in CnC's were obviously not taken by the same camera as the beach photos.
Secondly these shots taken in CnC's were taken by an American tourist and according to RWV were date/time stamped, and they were published on RWV Natalee Holloway index on 22 March 2006.

The photo has to be photoshopped.  The image of a face and bottle that is arrowed by Klaas cannot be a reflection of anyone as it is front on and not profile as it would be if reflecting the guy at the bar.  I also agree with sb that he would not be looking sideways if an attractive young lass in a skirt was so close.  

I am also intrigued by the other face which is showing in front of the said guys face about level with his forehead/eyes.  It shows a face on the side and could be another plant to poke fun at whomever.
I could go on but will leave it to Angie to say what I am thinking so much better than I could  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Hel[p me find it, Tibro?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.