May 13, 2024, 05:58:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 282579 times)
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: June 21, 2008, 12:30:18 PM »

Paulus would not have gone to buy sneakers. If he had, the sneakers would not have been an issue afterwards, would they, because it would have been successfully covered up. He also could have ordered them online from a Miami store.
He had to be there in person, no substitutes, for some reason. What was the reason?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #581 on: June 21, 2008, 12:32:21 PM »

lala's.
And the fact that the trip to Miami was done very quickly. There was no notice, no one knew he was gone, then he was back very quickly before he was missed tells me there was something he had to "carry" and "deliver" in person. He didn't "take the boys" to Miami, or that would have been obvious and verifiable (Plus someone would have noticed all 3 at either airport or moving around together). It would not have been as quick and clandestine as it was. It had nothing to do with Joran's school, since anything related to do with that could be done by phone or mail (plus someone at the school would have mentioned it to someone-the case was all over the television in Miami as well).
To my knowledge, there has been no mention of him going to Miami since then.
Who was in Miami that he needed to meet?
What did he need to deliver in person?
What was going on directly before and after he went?
Did anything permanently disappear at that time?

Great observations Maggie.

Yes...something hand delivered..or picked up...no trusting someone else to handle this.  Not even trusting the mail services.

hmmmmmmmm...a secretly taped video comes to mind.  One that had to be put somewhere *safe* to insure that Putrus had the goods on someone(s) else...stashed in a place...maybe a safe deposit box in a Florida bank...that kept the farce/lies going.

Or...he had to pick up something...something that was vital to the case...but I tend to think the dropping off of something.

We know it wasn't for the university...that makes no sense at all.

He could have had to *talk* with someone in person...Putrus knew he was being watched like a hawk on Aruba..and he knew his phone lines/records were being looked at. So the only way to really talk with someone without anyone knowing..in person!

Maggie...you got my wheels spinning again...this is a good thing Wink

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #582 on: June 21, 2008, 12:34:44 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

On my way to the Race For The Cure!!!

Thank all for your help and support!!!

This one's for you Peaches!!!

(edited to change the color to purple so it could be seen  )

Thank you, sweetie.  Have a great day! 

I'm sure those who missed the opportunity to support LDSTLOU in her Race for the Cure can still do so via the link in the Lounge.  Tax deductible for those of you thinking ahead to next April.  Thanks so much to those who donated for this important cause. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: June 21, 2008, 01:18:44 PM »

lala's.
And the fact that the trip to Miami was done very quickly. There was no notice, no one knew he was gone, then he was back very quickly before he was missed tells me there was something he had to "carry" and "deliver" in person. He didn't "take the boys" to Miami, or that would have been obvious and verifiable (Plus someone would have noticed all 3 at either airport or moving around together). It would not have been as quick and clandestine as it was. It had nothing to do with Joran's school, since anything related to do with that could be done by phone or mail (plus someone at the school would have mentioned it to someone-the case was all over the television in Miami as well).

Great observations Maggie.

Yes...something hand delivered..or picked up...no trusting someone else to handle this.  Not even trusting the mail services.

hmmmmmmmm...a secretly taped video comes to mind.  One that had to be put somewhere *safe* to insure that Putrus had the goods on someone(s) else...stashed in a place...maybe a safe deposit box in a Florida bank...that kept the farce/lies going.

Or...he had to pick up something...something that was vital to the case...but I tend to think the dropping off of something.

We know it wasn't for the university...that makes no sense at all.

He could have had to *talk* with someone in person...Putrus knew he was being watched like a hawk on Aruba..and he knew his phone lines/records were being looked at. So the only way to really talk with someone without anyone knowing..in person!

Maggie...you got my wheels spinning again...this is a good thing Wink

Destiny

What if he had to go to Miami to speak directly with a specific individual.  He didn't want to do it over the internet or phone.  He wanted to have this conversation in person.  I wonder who was with Paulus on this trip.

In my opinion Paulus was either delivering a message or he was on the receiving end of the message.

FREDDY'S BROTHER ERNESTO COMES TO MIND.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #584 on: June 21, 2008, 01:32:29 PM »

No telling how many scumbags PVDS might know in Florida. 

And we really don't know that he didn't use Miami as a connection point and fly somewhere beyond. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: June 21, 2008, 01:57:15 PM »

I think the reason is quite clear.  He was getting a video (for money) from that Croes guy.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: June 21, 2008, 02:10:00 PM »

Hi Tylergal, so good to see you again.  What Croes guy?  I have missed the name along the way. Thanks.

Remember finally in August the FBI office in Miami requests the cell records of none other than Paul Brough.  Mr. Pink productions strikes again. It all happens in Florida...Miami, Miami Beach, North Bay Village, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Doral...etc. etc. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: June 21, 2008, 02:22:22 PM »

I think the reason is quite clear.  He was getting a video (for money) from that Croes guy.

Tylergal - are you referring to John Charles Croes, the one that Deepak chatted with?  If so good thinking and very possible the time Deepak was online was to transfer video and not just to chat.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: June 21, 2008, 02:23:43 PM »

lala's.

If Paulass anticipated that he could be arrested in the near future, perhaps he flew to Florida to deposit valuables or money in a US safe deposit box.  Perhaps a video?"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: June 21, 2008, 02:24:43 PM »

Hi Tylergal, so good to see you again.  What Croes guy?  I have missed the name along the way. Thanks.

Remember finally in August the FBI office in Miami requests the cell records of none other than Paul Brough.  Mr. Pink productions strikes again. It all happens in Florida...Miami, Miami Beach, North Bay Village, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Doral...etc. etc. 

John Charles Croes…Deepak's internet friend…have been trying to figure out why in was questioned in Aruba and lived in Miami…or so Deepak said!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: June 21, 2008, 02:28:16 PM »

A new mug shot.....

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: June 21, 2008, 02:38:05 PM »

Tylergal - are you referring to John Charles Croes, the one that Deepak chatted with?  If so good thinking and very possible the time Deepak was online was to transfer video and not just to chat.

I agree.  I always thought that chat on line was BS but never thought it was to transfer the video.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: June 21, 2008, 02:38:43 PM »

A new mug shot.....

Nice shirt Kalpy! Reminds me of the brothers from "A night at the Roxy"

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: June 21, 2008, 02:41:25 PM »

A new mug shot.....

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: June 21, 2008, 02:41:42 PM »

I agree.  I always thought that chat on line was BS but never thought it was to transfer the video.

Here is when his statements were taken…Dennis Jacobs…

Name: John Charles Croes
Date: 19 June 2005
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator: DENNIS JACOBS/LUIGI CROES
Description: chat traffic

Date: 21 June 2005
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: DENNIS JACOBS/LUIGI CROPS
Description: Chat traffic

Date: 22 June 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator DENNIS JACOBS/LUIGI CROES

Date: 28 June 2005
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus / Zoraida De Cuba
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: June 21, 2008, 02:43:25 PM »

A new mug shot.....

We need the music to go along with that!!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 21, 2008, 02:48:42 PM »

Deepak was not in the video but not to be outdone by Joran, he had to comment that Natalee had her hand all down in his pants, so that he does not look like the loser he is.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #597 on: June 21, 2008, 02:51:59 PM »

lala's.
I would like to know how we even know paulus came to the US?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: June 21, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »

Here is an old post I have saved. It was from aruba.com mesage board. The link I had no longer works.

Author: Colleen (---.pitt.east.verizon.net)
Date: 07-03-05 22:29

Just got back from my first time in Aruba with my parents...it was amazing.
We stayed at the Marriott which was fabulous. Although the media coverage for
the Natalee Holloway story stayed there too along with Geraldo Rivera and
Gretta Van Susteran. Natalee's mother was in our hotel a lot we actually saw
her in the elevator and on the way to the airport we had an encounter with
Paulus Van Der sloot. Whoever is going there in the upcoming weeks just keep
your eyes open you will never know who you are going to see!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: June 21, 2008, 02:55:24 PM »

lala's.

I would like to know how we even know paulus came to the US?
Thats a good question. I think I heard it from TJ Ward or someone first. All I know for sure is PVDS admitted it,saying he went to FLorida to withdraw his son from the University.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.