May 03, 2024, 03:56:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 300815 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: September 07, 2008, 07:59:56 PM »

I think there might be something to the webcam showing the jail before it went down.......maybe wishful thinking, maybe not.

Is anyone seeing ANYTHING? 

I just get the little box with the little red "X".  Sheesh!

Well their webcams are set up where news is happening.  They have one in front of the Anthony home all of the time, the rest move around to different locations.  So maybe they are setting one up at the jail because they anticipate something happening??

It's back up at the house.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: September 07, 2008, 08:00:19 PM »

O/T

Hi Sunny.  I think I'm gonna make it now. lol  phew.  Thanks for asking.

Good to hear it...now I've got it!!!

Girl if you need anything just call me.  It's bad.  You know me I'm always busy working, but this has put me down bad.

thanks....I was in bed and got a call about the search being called off...so I got up and came to SM.....now I am going to go back to bed..will TTYL
Nite Sunny might be headed their myself soon..
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: September 07, 2008, 08:00:40 PM »

O/T

Hi Sunny.  I think I'm gonna make it now. lol  phew.  Thanks for asking.

Good to hear it...now I've got it!!!

Girl if you need anything just call me.  It's bad.  You know me I'm always busy working, but this has put me down bad.

thanks....I was in bed and got a call about the search being called off...so I got up and came to SM.....now I am going to go back to bed..will TTYL

Feel better Sunny!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: September 07, 2008, 08:01:10 PM »

Camera is back up at the house.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: September 07, 2008, 08:01:47 PM »

Yo Klaas..gimme a camera 2 link...

"God dont like ugly"
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: September 07, 2008, 08:02:05 PM »

Is it just me or everytime something is happening the "nanny"cam goes to blank stupid white page?
Happened to me also so I turned the stupid thing off.

Silly Karma!

You know that is precisely when the cam will come back up LOL
LOL....I know it Brandi,just like at the grocery store...your line looks too long so you jump over to another line then THAT line looks too long so next thing you know you are line hopping lol
I don't wanna do the stupido stalker cam hop,click refreash,click red X,click red X lol

Hi my name is Melodie, and I am a crazy-cam-aholic....it's been hours since I have had a cam. I really neeed a cam.. [/b]...anyone want to help a girl out??

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: September 07, 2008, 08:03:10 PM »

Yo Klaas..gimme a camera 2 link...

All 3

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck20mobilecam.html
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: September 07, 2008, 08:03:37 PM »

Looks like Cindy is giving a interview
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: September 07, 2008, 08:03:47 PM »

Is it just me or everytime something is happening the "nanny"cam goes to blank stupid white page?
Happened to me also so I turned the stupid thing off.

Silly Karma!

You know that is precisely when the cam will come back up LOL
LOL....I know it Brandi,just like at the grocery store...your line looks too long so you jump over to another line then THAT line looks too long so next thing you know you are line hopping lol
I don't wanna do the stupido stalker cam hop,click refreash,click red X,click red X lol

Hi my name is Melodie, and I am a crazy-cam-aholic....it's been hours since I have had a cam. I really neeed a cam.. [/b]...anyone want to help a girl out??

house cam: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

police station cam: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: September 07, 2008, 08:03:48 PM »

Search For Caylee Suspended Amid Wet Conditions
Demonstrators Outside Orange County Home Have Message For Casey Anthony
POSTED: 6:42 pm EDT September 7, 2008

Conditions Hamper Search For Caylee

"The conditions just aren't there," he said. "It was like, 'My God, lets have the water dry up' because it's impossible to complete these areas."

Miller said the kind of heavy-duty vehicles it takes to search waterlogged areas could damage Caylee's remains if they're buried.

"We're not going to give up folks," Miller said.

Casey Anthony remains in the home wearing a proximity ankle bracelet that sends a signal to a receiver that's connected to a phone line. Periodically, the phone will check to see that bracelet is present.

The 22-year-old has been in and out of jail since her daughter was last seen. Authorities arrested her a week ago on accusations that she stole more than $600 from a friend, taking a checkbook from the friend's car in July before her first arrest on charges of child neglect. She has remained a target in the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

The sheriff pledged that the investigation will continue. Meanwhile, if the girl's mother, Casey Anthony, wants to provide information, Beary said he could have EquuSearch back in 24 hours.

EquuSearch said they've come back to cases five times or more. Case in point, some of them are off to Aruba to follow a new lead in the Natalie Holloway case this week.
Also, Beary sent a message to the protesters outside the Anthony's house: "Everybody needs to calm down. There are two sides to every story and we don't need that kind of battling going.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17415099/detail.html

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: September 07, 2008, 08:05:09 PM »

My guess is Sunday night vigil:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: September 07, 2008, 08:06:37 PM »

"The conditions just aren't there," he said. "It was like, 'My God, lets have the water dry up' because it's impossible to complete these areas."

Miller said the kind of heavy-duty vehicles it takes to search waterlogged areas could damage Caylee's remains if they're buried.

Casey Anthony remains in the home wearing a proximity ankle bracelet that sends a signal to a receiver that's connected to a phone line. Periodically, the phone will check to see that bracelet is present.

The 22-year-old has been in and out of jail since her daughter was last seen. Authorities arrested her a week ago on accusations that she stole more than $600 from a friend, taking a checkbook from the friend's car in July before her first arrest on charges of child neglect. She has remained a target in the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

The sheriff pledged that the investigation will continue. Meanwhile, if the girl's mother, Casey Anthony, wants to provide information, Beary said he could have EquuSearch back in 24 hours.

EquuSearch said they've come back to cases five times or more. Case in point, some of them are off to Aruba to follow a new lead in the Natalie Holloway case this week. Also, Beary sent a message to the protesters outside the Anthony's house: "Everybody needs to calm down. There are two sides to every story and we don't need that kind of battling going.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: September 07, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »

yeah maybe

looks like cruella oops cindy needs a new hair doo
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: September 07, 2008, 08:07:39 PM »

I will always support Tim Miller and TES.  Any statement he makes is good enough for me.  I don't need to second guess him, or question what he has said.  His word is good. 

There's not many people I feel that way about.

I have not been with this site to long but that fact you guys are such strong supporters of him makes me have absolutly no doubt in my mind about Tim Or TES.. And I would work that donation thread for TES at anytime!

It doesn't matter to me what person TES is searching for.  It matters that he's there.   I'll always be there for him.  I know he would be there for me or my loved ones, and he'd be there for you too.

When I met Tim last September I told him I had to give him a hug because he was one of my heroes. He accepted my hug but said" I am not a hero. I am just one small fish in a big old pond" Now that speaks to the kind of man he is. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: September 07, 2008, 08:07:39 PM »

EquuSearch said they've come back to cases five times or more. Case in point, some of them are off to Aruba to follow a new lead in the Natalie Holloway case this week. Also, Beary sent a message to the protesters outside the Anthony's house: "Everybody needs to calm down. There are two sides to every story and we don't need that kind of battling going.

"God dont like ugly"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: September 07, 2008, 08:08:55 PM »

yeah maybe

looks like cruella oops cindy needs a new hair doo

I just tried the cam and all I get is a shot of the police station on the cam and cam2.
Would the person who posted this screen shot please post their link?  Thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1356 on: September 07, 2008, 08:08:58 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: September 07, 2008, 08:09:16 PM »

I had to come back and say HOTDAMN!!!  And to thank everyone for their well wishes and the nighy nites....this crap is wicked.....

I am also wondering why there is a camera on the police station??  Oh hell...I think I am going to have to stay up a while longer.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: September 07, 2008, 08:10:31 PM »

Just curious - has any of the evidence (specifically the hair sample presenting a "death ring")  been 100% conclusive.

I already have a feeling as to how this entire situation is going to play out, but I've been trying to hold on to a glimmer of hope that little Caylee is still alive.
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1359 on: September 07, 2008, 08:11:11 PM »

Daryl
~  You are of course entitled to your own opinion.  And just because what you heard Cindy say on video doesn't mean that is what what happened.  Cindy may not be in the driver's seat as much as she or you may think she is.  You said "If I were TES"...well, you aren't, thank goodness.  You make it sound like Tim Miller got in a snit and took his dolls and went home.  I don't think so.  He's been doing this way too long, is dedicated, trustworthy and is working with law enforcement.  Do you think he's been at Cindy's beck and call?  Or do you think he's been being guided by law enforcement?  I think the latter.
No, I certainly do not think Tim Miller makes decisions in a "snit." I do not know him but on camera he never seems to be in a snit.

My question is the cooperation between Miller and the Anthonys. How much cooperation has he received from the Anthonys that we know of? Not much.

My point was simply that Miller apparently was designated to search the Anthony grounds tomorrow by OC SO (for good reason) and the Anthonys refused with threats. How much can one person take from them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.