May 17, 2024, 10:29:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 342049 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: November 15, 2008, 01:29:05 AM »

IslandM..no I did NOT get to hold her, just a peek through the nursery glass ,without my glasses on.

I appreciate the kind thoughts and won't discuss my experience again on Caylees thread. God love her.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1841 on: November 15, 2008, 01:31:43 AM »

thank you guys for your kind words...seriously.....it was horrible for me....but not nearly as horrible as it was for you guys...

No, my love ................... horrible is horrible - same, same.  (((((((HUGS))))))

KLaas is gonna kill us for the off topic..but,here is what hurt me ths most....

My doc told me, he said, " Nikki..there is no heartbeat....the baby is gone" and they sent me to the hospital...The next day, I went in and asked him again, are you SURE?? He said yes..and then he said, do you wanna be asleep when we do this? I said no..just give me a spinal..how long will it take..he said..4 minutes..just watch the clock....
I could hear the sucking sounds...and i knew my baby was no more...

For months I wondered where they had dumped him/her....and I hated that they discarded what was left of my little one in some medical waste bin...
To this day, that hurts me....

Oh nikki, that breaks my heart~I can't even begin to imagine how you dealt with that. I loved the NILMDTS site, what a cathartic idea that was. IF I was a professional photographer I'd volunteer, but I'm definitely not good at taking posed pictures. God gives everyone such great talents and those photographers that volunteer are doing such a wonderful service for those in need.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1842 on: November 15, 2008, 01:33:09 AM »

thank you guys for your kind words...seriously.....it was horrible for me....but not nearly as horrible as it was for you guys...

No, my love ................... horrible is horrible - same, same.  (((((((HUGS))))))

My doc told me, he said, " Nikki..there is no heartbeat....the baby is gone" and they sent me to the hospital...The next day, I went in and asked him again, are you SURE?? He said yes..and then he said, do you wanna be asleep when we do this? I said no..just give me a spinal..how long will it take..he said..4 minutes..just watch the clock....

For months I wondered where they had dumped him/her....and I hated that they discarded what was left of my little one in some medical waste bin...

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

Why don't you email me at my address below and I will put you in contact with NILMDTS.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: November 15, 2008, 01:34:01 AM »

Red

Do you feel that Caylee will be found prior to the Trial ?

I have believed for a while that the closer that casey realizes she is to a guilty plea the closer we may be to finding caylee.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1844 on: November 15, 2008, 01:35:34 AM »

IslandM..no I did NOT get to hold her, just a peek through the nursery glass ,without my glasses on.

I appreciate the kind thoughts and won't discuss my experience again on Caylees thread. God love her.

Shell~I'm so sorry, but may I ask the name?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1845 on: November 15, 2008, 01:35:45 AM »

Red

I have believed for a while that the closer that casey realizes she is to a guilty plea the closer we may be to finding caylee.
I think so Too

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1846 on: November 15, 2008, 01:36:11 AM »

Good night everybody!!
Goodnight MT...I'm going soon too

KCJackie ... do you know if there were any cell phone pings around where the Apopka Sewage Plant might be ... I am having trouble locating an exact address for the plant ..    (I know .. it's a pretty bold question with no address) sorry
I will look back at some of the pings - I don't believe she ever got that far north. 
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1847 on: November 15, 2008, 01:36:30 AM »

Nikki ............ words escape me.  I feel so sad for you. 

Truly, the pain NEVER goes away. 

Just to get back on topic, here ............. based on all our shared experiences of loss, KC's actions/reactions are even more heinous.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1848 on: November 15, 2008, 01:37:11 AM »

Red

I tend to agree with you because I truly believe LE has way more really great evidence than we know.

[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1849 on: November 15, 2008, 01:38:13 AM »

Ok I had to come back on for a second and say this -  Thanks Klaas, Muffy, CBB and all the mods for putting with us.  I know it isn't always easy!  I am sure you all have to bite your tongues so many times so why should anyone feel they are "special"  and should be able to say whatever they want!!! 

Good night again and I sincerely thank you for your hard work and patience!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1850 on: November 15, 2008, 01:38:21 AM »

Good night everybody!!

KCJackie ... do you know if there were any cell phone pings around where the Apopka Sewage Plant might be ... I am having trouble locating an exact address for the plant ..    (I know .. it's a pretty bold question with no address) sorry

748 E Cleveland
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1851 on: November 15, 2008, 01:38:39 AM »

Good night everybody!!

OMG!

City of Apopka Public Services: Wastewater Treatment Plant
cityofapopka.net

333 Snowden Rd
Apopka, FL 32703
(407) 703-1736

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: November 15, 2008, 01:38:54 AM »

Good night everybody!!

I will look back at some of the pings - I don't believe she ever got that far north. 

Thanks ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: November 15, 2008, 01:41:14 AM »

Red

I agree Red. I think in the beginning and even now Casey is so egotistical/cocky/ self centered that she sees her as triumphant. Once it begins to sink in that she can't manipulate everyone and once she sees a way to save her own bum, I think she will talk. btw, I really miss Mrs. Reds contribution to the forum. What a sweetie. (How did you ever get a gal like her?) just kidding 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: November 15, 2008, 01:41:32 AM »

Red

This makes sense. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1855 on: November 15, 2008, 01:42:20 AM »

Ok I had to come back on for a second and say this -  Thanks Klaas, Muffy, CBB and all the mods for putting with us.  I know it isn't always easy!  I am sure you all have to bite your tongues so many times so why should anyone feel they are "special"  and should be able to say whatever they want!!! 

Good night again and I sincerely thank you for your hard work and patience!!

Oops did not see you up there Red - Thank you too!

I hope I haven't given anybody a heart attach!   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: November 15, 2008, 01:42:22 AM »

Apopka is between Orlando and Mt Dora ... 

LOL  UGH I have been looking for an address and you two - (Jackie and Pink) find it in the blink of an eye ... UGH .. I'm tired ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: November 15, 2008, 01:42:24 AM »

Please forgive the O/T!

I agree that we need a little laugh break. Klaas helped me with this for Peaches, so shouting out a big THANK YOU KLAAS! Chuckle for just a minute, Monkeys! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HhCqRjjFGI

I think it should be mandatory.

You have to laugh every so often otherwise this stuff can really get you down. I think with me Tim likes my MSM jokes.

How many media types does it take to screw in a light bulb? 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1858 on: November 15, 2008, 01:44:34 AM »

Good night everybody!!

Thanks ...

Invision - are you talking about Tala Apopka?  yes there were pings close to that - in fact my mom took a couple pics IIRC.  This is off Pope Street. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1859 on: November 15, 2008, 01:45:30 AM »

Please forgive the O/T!

I agree that we need a little laugh break. Klaas helped me with this for Peaches, so shouting out a big THANK YOU KLAAS! Chuckle for just a minute, Monkeys! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HhCqRjjFGI

I think it should be mandatory.

You have to laugh every so often otherwise this stuff can really get you down. I think with me Tim likes my MSM jokes.

How many media types does it take to screw in a light bulb? 

I give, how many???

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.