May 13, 2024, 05:52:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 774924 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: March 31, 2008, 10:36:14 AM »

Question?

Who said first that Natalee was a virgin? Who brought that peace of info and how it came about? and who made it public

Morning Caps...I think I have an interview clip of one of the MB'ers, but could not say if that was the first we heard of it.  Will see if I can find it.
Morning, Well Have progress a lot. the answer of the question above are important. the key it will produce will open the door too almost the end of the riddle.

CAPS

I believe the answer to your question is Beth Twitty first mentioned the fact. She was trying to make clear certain points regarding Natalee's character.

I think so too.  Only other one may have been arbeej, but I'm not sure. I'm scanning Alana's posts now, but I am pretty sure it was Beth.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: March 31, 2008, 10:39:14 AM »

I found this from Alana: We would have to check MSM to see if it was brought up before, and I'm pretty sure it was...

Jun 15, 2005 2:45 pm:    Just so you know, Nat did not willingly have sex with anyone... we had talked about it before, we planned to be virgins until we get married. Don't judge her, she didn't do anything wrong. 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: March 31, 2008, 10:43:21 AM »

In Aruba, some one has run wild with that story, who is that person or a news organistation,

Now lets examine this virgin statement. If it is a lie that mary was a virgina and that lie has been found who is to loose in this game

there will be two looser, one is beth and the wone that play with that peace of information

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: March 31, 2008, 10:48:51 AM »

I found this from Alana: We would have to check MSM to see if it was brought up before, and I'm pretty sure it was...

Jun 15, 2005 2:45 pm:    Just so you know, Nat did not willingly have sex with anyone... we had talked about it before, we planned to be virgins until we get married. Don't judge her, she didn't do anything wrong. 

it must be a nes media that dramatized this issue that she was a virgin..

Julia work for what news agency and what I need also is the connection of that news Agency with MP. what relation ship is between MP and Julia....hmmmm

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: March 31, 2008, 10:57:31 AM »

In Aruba, some one has run wild with that story, who is that person or a news organistation,

Now lets examine this virgin statement. If it is a lie that mary was a virgina and that lie has been found who is to loose in this game

there will be two looser, one is beth and the wone that play with that peace of information

Most every news agency on the planet ran with that story at first.  If you are looking for info from Aruba, then that could be only a few people.  Everyone that was on the news made mention of the virgin fact in the beginning.  I am not sure we can link that story to just one person.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: March 31, 2008, 11:00:45 AM »

Julia work for what news agency and what I need also is the connection of that news Agency with MP. what relation ship is between MP and Julia....hmmmm

I do not recall Julia as having been on that story any more than any other group.  She spent most of her time arguing about Paulus and his judgeship or lack there of....when we could understand what she was saying and that wasn't too often.   LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: March 31, 2008, 11:05:41 AM »

I do not recall Julia as having been on that story any more than any other group.  She spent most of her time arguing about Paulus and his judgeship or lack there of....when we could understand what she was saying and that wasn't too often.   LOL

Morning Lala's...I'm checking Nancy Grace transcripts...but a lot of the early stuff has gone from Fox and I'm not sure about Rita.  I was hoping Julia would be on there or some-one...LOL
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: March 31, 2008, 11:05:47 AM »

Well lets look at the Association of news agency.

The News agency is associated with FOX?

The News english news paper

The News , who work there?

Is the News related to MP?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: March 31, 2008, 11:14:42 AM »

For those with the rev4 manual

item item 83 and 84

item 84 will close this book almost

Alibi = beth lie

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: March 31, 2008, 11:31:04 AM »

For those with the rev4 manual

item item 83 and 84

item 84 will close this book almost

Alibi = beth lie

I know this will be a touchi subject... but it is notting compare what has been done..

Is the News a paper in Aruba

check who owns it and its relations ships.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: March 31, 2008, 11:59:39 AM »

Thanks Buckeye for posting this…What is really interesting is the date of the post. This was early on in the case. I am assuming the text on the onderlegger is Carlos & Charleys…wonder if that is a matchbook, maybe. Still interested in a protected witness….really interested…

Quote Buckeye:
I don't remember seeing that, in the book.  I did save a post from an old amigoe.com/forum.  Now I wonder if the duct tape did have evidence that got put in a "hidey hole".   

Posted by Carlton June 20, 2005

Beste mensen,

Van betrouwbare bronnen heb ik begrepen dat er op die tape de volgende dingen te vinden waren:

3 blonde haren (volgens DNA van Holloway)
7 zwarte haren(sluik haar, 2 verschillende eigenaren, eogenaren onbekend)
2 blonde haren (onbekend)
6 spermacellen (vooralsnog onbekend)
restanten van wat "lichaamsvocht" zou zijn geweest (bevestigd Holloway)
1 fragment roest (waarschijnlijk van een anker)
1 stukje vis
1 onderlegger met de text: "Ca....s & .har...s"
wat zand

Op basis hiervan denkt de politie de verdwijning spoedig te kunnen oplossen.

Google translation:

Dear people,

From reliable sources, I understand that in this tape the following things to be found were:

3 blonde hair (according DNA of Holloway)
7 black hair (sluik hair, 2 different owners, eogenaren unknown)
2 blonde hair (unknown)
6 sperm (currently unknown)
Remnants of what "body fluid" would have been (confirmed Holloway)
1 fragment rust (probably an anchor)
1 piece of fish
1 onderlegger with the text: "Ca .... s &. Har ... s"
What sand

On this basis the police believe the disappearance soon to be resolved.

http://www.amigoe.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002050;p=29

Wonder if that is sports tape instead of duct tape.  They use this tape on sports equipment and some types on tennis racquets, even shoes, hands, etc.  It would be around where people play sports.  j/b
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: March 31, 2008, 12:02:44 PM »

Forget the beth lie
it has been soved and it all done...

I need now the owners of The News

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: March 31, 2008, 12:08:32 PM »

jackb
One of the Kalpoes mentioned seeing a vis. team car or some ALE car and turned off to keep from passing because of "seatbealt."  I believe that GVC kid came on the scene later, perhaps in that car.  He was around.  I believe the whole thing was set up, perhaps Guido got jealous of NH.  I hope you can send me some information, or post it on the Simian blog so we can all have access to it.   You sound like you are "in the know" on this information. I feel pretty confident in that at this time.   jack b

Gee jackb see how it is about sharing information? On March 21st I asked you about a statement you made about M vd Berg and you replied something to the effect that you had done research and weren't apparently ready to share some info/photos that you had studied and resized. Well I just wanted to remind you about that...............

++++++++

jackb wrote;
His connection may be that he uses and maybe sells this videotaped stuff.  He was in Aruba for awhile.  He may still be connected there (or was.)  They have a market from these dirty old men who live in Thailand.  (note: JM Carr.)  Old martin had what appeared to be statues, at first of BTK killer, J. Gacy, Dahmer, and the likes in this room.  There were sever pictures of a "room" of his on there, but after I got the "doll and dollhouse" that particular room pic got taken down.  I have all this, however.  The statues were pictures of them and books on a shelf.  I really have done some work.  I have made my rounds on this, for sure.   Thanks.

bleachedblack wrote;
jackb hope you don't mind a few questions. How do you know Marten was definitely in Aruba? I have been aware of him and the speculative connections to this case from the beginning.....but sorry never heard of any statues, where did this information come from? I would appreciate it if you would please share some of your homework.

jackb wrote;
I do share it in the right time to whom I can.  Also the organized clubs in aruba will give you information about who belonged to what and what years.  Some in the 2005 era have been taken down, but there are others who have incomings of officers that precede the 2005 year and outgoing, etc.  Sort of like a chamber of commerce brag book.  It is best left said that some things people need to find and use if they can to support or not support where they are going.  If I put all that I have found and connected on this blog, no one else would have a chance to write or be heard and I would be backtracking in my work that I am doing.  I would also surmise that no one is going to go much past their own theories as it would just confuse.  I do stir the pot once in awhile, but for someone such as myself who would take tiny tiny pics off beer bottles in pics and enhance them to clear large pictures, I believe the tediousness of what I am doing would bore you to tears.  Jack b.

Thank you Bleached Black for bringing this to the surface.  This is why I no longer post in the Forum.  There is a closed loop, and for those who cross the amorphous lines there are harsh corrections.  I made the egregious error of citing the research of a prolific genealogist who unbeknownst to me happened to be a former Forum poster, who's identity was only known by a few within the loop.  The rest of the Forum posters wouldn't have even known this connection until I was chastised like a six year old, by several within the loop.  If information is voluntarily given on a public website or public forum by an individual, then everyone in a Forum should be able to openly discuss that person's information.  If those with special agendas or special information want information or opinions discussed with only a select few, then they should use private email exclusively, and not flip back and forth into a forum with shreds of information.  CAPS LOCK, Simian, Shango, Finbar, and others have openly provided information to the entire Forum in an attempt to be helpful to a cause that all of us share.  A certain genealogist openly published research on numerous genealogy websites with a name and contact information attached.  Many people at this forum have helped in providing information and research for CAPS LOCKS and in deciphering cryptic messages from others. Why are the conclusions now suddenly only available to a few?  There is a closed loop and this is wrong.  Don't even bring information to a Forum if it can't be discussed by everyone taking part in the Forum.  If others in a Forum are to be excluded from cetain information, then take all of that information to a private Forum from the very beginning.  An Internet Forum is a place for holding open discussions based on facts and opinions.  If you don't want information discussed, then don't post it on a Forum or the Internet, and most of all don't suddenly withhold information from other participants of a Forum.  If the information is that sensitive it should have been given directly to the FBI or Holloway family in the first place, and it doesn't even belong on a Forum for discussion.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: March 31, 2008, 12:19:40 PM »

Well lets look at the Association of news agency.

The News agency is associated with FOX?

The News english news paper

The News , who work there?

Is the News related to MP?

There is a Margaret Weaver (if the spelling is correct) that works (ed)? for the Associated Press.  Wonder if there is a Guido connection, if so.  May be a different set.  Someone might know.  I do not have any more time for research.  They the parents of Guido (mom) sure got the "gay" thing going for Guido.  If they
somehow think that will clear him, they are wrong as some of these guys hate women and would abuse them given a chance.   j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: March 31, 2008, 12:33:08 PM »

jackb
One of the Kalpoes mentioned seeing a vis. team car or some ALE car and turned off to keep from passing because of "seatbealt."  I believe that GVC kid came on the scene later, perhaps in that car.  He was around.  I believe the whole thing was set up, perhaps Guido got jealous of NH.  I hope you can send me some information, or post it on the Simian blog so we can all have access to it.   You sound like you are "in the know" on this information. I feel pretty confident in that at this time.   jack b

WHO DIED AND LEFT YOU POST POLICE BOSS?   jack b

Gee jackb see how it is about sharing information? On March 21st I asked you about a statement you made about M vd Berg and you replied something to the effect that you had done research and weren't apparently ready to share some info/photos that you had studied and resized. Well I just wanted to remind you about that...............

++++++++

jackb wrote;
His connection may be that he uses and maybe sells this videotaped stuff.  He was in Aruba for awhile.  He may still be connected there (or was.)  They have a market from these dirty old men who live in Thailand.  (note: JM Carr.)  Old martin had what appeared to be statues, at first of BTK killer, J. Gacy, Dahmer, and the likes in this room.  There were sever pictures of a "room" of his on there, but after I got the "doll and dollhouse" that particular room pic got taken down.  I have all this, however.  The statues were pictures of them and books on a shelf.  I really have done some work.  I have made my rounds on this, for sure.   Thanks.

bleachedblack wrote;
jackb hope you don't mind a few questions. How do you know Marten was definitely in Aruba? I have been aware of him and the speculative connections to this case from the beginning.....but sorry never heard of any statues, where did this information come from? I would appreciate it if you would please share some of your homework.

jackb wrote;
I do share it in the right time to whom I can.  Also the organized clubs in aruba will give you information about who belonged to what and what years.  Some in the 2005 era have been taken down, but there are others who have incomings of officers that precede the 2005 year and outgoing, etc.  Sort of like a chamber of commerce brag book.  It is best left said that some things people need to find and use if they can to support or not support where they are going.  If I put all that I have found and connected on this blog, no one else would have a chance to write or be heard and I would be backtracking in my work that I am doing.  I would also surmise that no one is going to go much past their own theories as it would just confuse.  I do stir the pot once in awhile, but for someone such as myself who would take tiny tiny pics off beer bottles in pics and enhance them to clear large pictures, I believe the tediousness of what I am doing would bore you to tears.  Jack b.

Thank you Bleached Black for bringing this to the surface.  This is why I no longer post in the Forum.  There is a closed loop, and for those who cross the amorphous lines there are harsh corrections.  I made the egregious error of citing the research of a prolific genealogist who unbeknownst to me happened to be a former Forum poster, who's identity was only known by a few within the loop.  The rest of the Forum posters wouldn't have even known this connection until I was chastised like a six year old, by several within the loop.  If information is voluntarily given on a public website or public forum by an individual, then everyone in a Forum should be able to openly discuss that person's information.  If those with special agendas or special information want information or opinions discussed with only a select few, then they should use private email exclusively, and not flip back and forth into a forum with shreds of information.  CAPS LOCK, Simian, Shango, Finbar, and others have openly provided information to the entire Forum in an attempt to be helpful to a cause that all of us share.  A certain genealogist openly published research on numerous genealogy websites with a name and contact information attached.  Many people at this forum have helped in providing information and research for CAPS LOCKS and in deciphering cryptic messages from others. Why are the conclusions now suddenly only available to a few?  There is a closed loop and this is wrong.  Don't even bring information to a Forum if it can't be discussed by everyone taking part in the Forum.  If others in a Forum are to be excluded from cetain information, then take all of that information to a private Forum from the very beginning.  An Internet Forum is a place for holding open discussions based on facts and opinions.  If you don't want information discussed, then don't post it on a Forum or the Internet, and most of all don't suddenly withhold information from other participants of a Forum.  If the information is that sensitive it should have been given directly to the FBI or Holloway family in the first place, and it doesn't even belong on a Forum for discussion.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: March 31, 2008, 12:35:23 PM »

jackb

++++++++

jackb wrote;

bleachedblack wrote;

jackb wrote;

AS I SAID:  Who died and left you post police boss?  from Jack b.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: March 31, 2008, 12:40:35 PM »

jackb

++++++++

jackb wrote;

bleachedblack wrote;

jackb wrote;

I must be pretty important for you to save my posts.  I have stuff that would make your toes curl.  Sometimes in the interest of the family, it is best not to post everything.   j/b
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: March 31, 2008, 12:41:52 PM »

Cool

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: March 31, 2008, 12:43:19 PM »

Caps
If you are looking for info on the term "The News" as we have done before, you must be thinking of Julia Renfro.  I think she actually referred to her media offices as The News.  Then again, I could be wrong.  What is MP?  For those that may not know.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: March 31, 2008, 12:45:31 PM »

To all that believe that the FBI did notting and believe that they have the resource to work on this.

Shango start posting in June 2005 and in June 2008 it will 3 years and that was a lot of time to solve this.

How do I came here is that I wrote a logic report bases on the information that I have that prove where they could have drop the body. I did not know that this Shango or
Simian existed.

Only this I ask was in the front page of SM in December 2007 was the email of David or Beth to sent them my report.

And that how I got here after Klaasend read the report. I took a look at the Simian and could read it. I could see patterns in it. and so I came about to interpret this simian post. Shango was more complex and after my 4 week of separating the layers , the patterns were about the Ritz and Merge with the Natalee case.

The some key were easy but some key's were complex.

and so I took it upon me to solve this with the help of some that can provide or lookup the information.

and so today we are almost done. The three mayor keys are solved and now there is a mayor key only left and that is the News.

in time all will be public...but in the right form and ethics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.