May 21, 2024, 08:45:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 350280 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #220 on: March 04, 2009, 08:44:27 PM »

Dolce, pissy nanners! 

I'm not Dolce and I don't play her on tv....I just wanted to tell you hi.

Hey Trimm! Have to snitch, Newfie is a bad driver! She drove all over last night w/o the headlights on the golf cart! I was sooooo skeered! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #221 on: March 04, 2009, 08:45:23 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.Gotta be up at 3:30 in the morning.
Boo when you finish putting your fire out,please send my fireman back in case I need him later.Newfie can pick him up in the cart.   

Please let us get some document s in the morning. 
Good Night, that's real early to get up, sleep well.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: March 04, 2009, 08:46:54 PM »

Just when you think KC and Baez can't get any more despicable-  they are now going to blame Ricardo Morales.  Please, just how stupid do they think the general public is?

They are crazy.They are throwing everybody under the bus.

& now they say GA blamed her friends in his suicide note. Do you monkeys think the A's are behind this too? Maybe that's why GA put that in his note. How do they think they can get away with this? How could KC not know that her boyfriend took and killed her child? Wouldn't there be evidence pointing to RM?
QM, JSM is very behind tonight but there would be evidence pointing to RM, the only thing is ALL EVIDENCE POINTS TO KC!.
I loved the happy birthday by the way. I am so lucky to have monkey friends!

Awww, glad you liked your Happy Birthday greeting! I agree, the evidence does all go back to KC so how on earth do they plan to blame RM? I thought they would blame another A if anything being all the evidence goes back to the house. How can they place RM (or any of KC's friends) in her car, in her house, or with Caylee? Also, how do they explain the 31 days? Are they going to say KC covered for her friend(s). I can't see her letting herself sit in prison all these months, why would she just not tell LE? Why wait for the trial? It makes no sense to me about blaming RM or any of KC's friends, it just doesn't fit! I think the only one she covered for is herself, that what makes sense to me.

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: March 04, 2009, 08:47:48 PM »

For JSM:      clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: March 04, 2009, 08:48:25 PM »

Dolce, pissy nanners! 

I'm not Dolce and I don't play her on tv....I just wanted to tell you hi.

Hey Trimm! Have to snitch, Newfie is a bad driver! She drove all over last night w/o the headlights on the golf cart! I was sooooo skeered! 

She's probably been in the hooch again.If she's tanked up tonight make her give the keys to Nut Klaas.That'll teach her.Good night. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #225 on: March 04, 2009, 08:49:12 PM »

He was before Tony- they "dated" until ?April.

Date.....my ass Rolling Eyes  TV news needs to use 'HOOK UP', not 'date'. The term these days is HOOK UP FWB ...get with it TV news 
Actually...if you want to get technical...."hook up" is somewhat out too.
"Hit it", "Cuttin it", "Holla"...........I could go on and on and on...but I am not a construction workin cat caller.  LOL

I expect Sea to show up at any minute now. 

You must mean CC....I don't know any of these terms..I lead a very sheltered life

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: March 04, 2009, 08:49:26 PM »

so, they are going to blame this one and that one and the durn thing could end in a mistrial......so if that's the case, bring on that little fireman!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: March 04, 2009, 08:49:37 PM »

Boo when you finish putting your fire out,please send my fireman back in case I need him later.Newfie can pick him up in the cart.   

Good Night, that's real early to get up, sleep well.

One word... coffee. Good night. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #228 on: March 04, 2009, 08:49:38 PM »

I'm sorry Dirk the Fireman is all "tied up" at the moment. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: March 04, 2009, 08:51:21 PM »

P
He was before Tony- they "dated" until ?April.

Date.....my ass Rolling Eyes  TV news needs to use 'HOOK UP', not 'date'. The term these days is HOOK UP FWB ...get with it TV news 
Actually...if you want to get technical...."hook up" is somewhat out too.
"Hit it", "Cuttin it", "Holla"...........I could go on and on and on...but I am not a construction workin cat caller.  LOL

I expect Sea to show up at any minute now. 

You must mean CC....I don't know any of these terms..I lead a very sheltered life
Please.....youre preaching to the choir!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #230 on: March 04, 2009, 08:51:56 PM »

My Gosh You all have been Busy since I left last night - You broke into a new Cage ..and I am so trying to keep up ...

Welcome MoonMonkey - I read your post

Me myself still on the Timer55 and the Cays234 Codes

I think that it is relevant - both are.  The Cays234 I have taken apart and find it to be "possibly a cell phone number".  I chased it taking the Alpha to Numerals -
If you want to search a phone number online  - cell or landline and have no idea of area code its easy.  For example  - You have no idea what the area code is- but you know it may be be a phone registered in a State in the US.

This is how you chase it on Google.  Florida: 229-7234 - If you do not leave a space between the : and the search - it will come up with nothing.

So what I did was chase this number or Word Cays and 234 which is 229-7234. It is a registered phone in Florida as a Cell - not One Cell but many cells - different area codes though all in Florida. I found the area codes in Florida and then chased the number 229-7234 on www.pipl.com with the area codes.  There is however a Cell phone with this number and area code in Orlando - * area code 321 - Number is 321-229-7234 who it belongs to - Have no idea.

Goes back to Slore and Lee in the Jail videos - She and he are discussing Phone numbers and I have posted this before that they were talking in Code discussing phone numbers- re: Zenaida .. and the 321 area code does come up in their talk - but its mixed in a weird way.

I tried to find  what I posted before- will have to listen to the video again. Its the video where Lee asks Casey to spell Juliette Lewis and he spells it out J U L I E T T E and she says NO its J U L I E T .
Codes I do believe are within Casey's statements to her family over the phone behind Glass - I have no doubt .. she's slick .. that she is. She is not that slick though.  I believe in Caylee And Caylee will have the last word .. Even if We do not see it in our life time. Caylee will Prevail.

Hey Deenie, JSM is really behind. I remember the Juliet/Juliette thing. Didn't think much about it in the begining. KC is slick. BUT she is NO code talker. She isn't Navajo in the sense of the kind of code talker they had back during the 2nd world war. KC is just full of baloney. Lee isn't that bright either. So if there were some kind of code talking going on between the two, LE cracked it early on.

Not to say it doesn't happen. I just don't think KC is that smart. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: March 04, 2009, 08:55:39 PM »

Man, have you ever sneezed with a mouth full of popcorn???  Cleanup on aisle two please!!!  I am not understanding about George's letter.  He has to have a meeting with whom, and why does Casey have to be there, please???
He wants the letter withheld from the doc dump.  There is a hearing on this, DNA and Morales computer.  So since the judge said casey is to be at all hearings, she will need to sport a new look for Thurs.  Wonder if she worries about wearing the same thing twice now? LMAO
Thank you so much.....So do you think he had confessed for all of them???
If he confessed anything - I think they will have a hard time keeping the letter out.  The only "defense" might be that he wrote it when he was not of sound mind.  I wonder if he mentions Sponge Bob in it anywhere, given what Desi is working on.  My hunch is it will not be held back given Conway called the detectives working Casey's case to help. 
So cant his Doctor protect him from any confession he may have made?  (sorry for so many questions)

i hate to say this but if he was committed without his consent, george has no rights! believe me, i know now. they can tell anything that was said or written. i learned the hard way. i had to meet with my family even though i refused. you give up any rights.

wendi

ps. if they thought he was at risk for suicide, he was committed by the state.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: March 04, 2009, 08:58:03 PM »

Evening Monkeys! JSM had a rough afternoon at work and didn't make the cage change until now. 

Anything going on besides that fireman?

TIA JSM

Happy birthday JSM and I hope you have a great time next week in Washington.  I used to work on Connecticut Avenue right next to the Mayflower Hotel.  It was an exciting time for me.  Anyway, have a great time.
Thank you Babybear. I hope I have a good time too. I don't know anything about DC. I went there for a skating show in I believe Fairfax last year two days after knee surgery. I would like to go see the Capitals play. I love that Ovechkin's snaggle puss face.

sorry, JSM but it obviously your birthday! pls have a safe trip!

huggs, wendi
Wendi, It isn't my birthday until the 12th. I will be here at least until Friday night. But I am having an early birthday with my monkey friends. Especially you Wendi. I hope to have a safe trip. Just please pray that my sister and I don't go at it and pizz off my mama! I will never hear the end of that!!! Love ya Wendi. Josef sends you hugs as well.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: March 04, 2009, 09:00:43 PM »

jSM....have a happy birthday where ever you spend it....

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: March 04, 2009, 09:00:53 PM »

My Gosh You all have been Busy since I left last night - You broke into a new Cage ..and I am so trying to keep up ...

Welcome MoonMonkey - I read your post

Me myself still on the Timer55 and the Cays234 Codes

I think that it is relevant - both are.  The Cays234 I have taken apart and find it to be "possibly a cell phone number".  I chased it taking the Alpha to Numerals -
If you want to search a phone number online  - cell or landline and have no idea of area code its easy.  For example  - You have no idea what the area code is- but you know it may be be a phone registered in a State in the US.

This is how you chase it on Google.  Florida: 229-7234 - If you do not leave a space between the : and the search - it will come up with nothing.

So what I did was chase this number or Word Cays and 234 which is 229-7234. It is a registered phone in Florida as a Cell - not One Cell but many cells - different area codes though all in Florida. I found the area codes in Florida and then chased the number 229-7234 on www.pipl.com with the area codes.  There is however a Cell phone with this number and area code in Orlando - * area code 321 - Number is 321-229-7234 who it belongs to - Have no idea.

Goes back to Slore and Lee in the Jail videos - She and he are discussing Phone numbers and I have posted this before that they were talking in Code discussing phone numbers- re: Zenaida .. and the 321 area code does come up in their talk - but its mixed in a weird way.

I tried to find  what I posted before- will have to listen to the video again. Its the video where Lee asks Casey to spell Juliette Lewis and he spells it out J U L I E T T E and she says NO its J U L I E T .
Codes I do believe are within Casey's statements to her family over the phone behind Glass - I have no doubt .. she's slick .. that she is. She is not that slick though.  I believe in Caylee And Caylee will have the last word .. Even if We do not see it in our life time. Caylee will Prevail.

Deenie - this is some great thinking here.  I was working this the other night too - if you do a google on timer55 there are several forumns and blogs who have done some great legwork on this too.
You mentioned you know you posted something and were having problems finding it - do you know you can click your name (or another posters name) and it takes you to their profile page - scroll down and it says show last posts for this poster.  From there you will get about the last 10 posts but there will be pages in reverse order from the time of the post.  So, if you do yours you can look back for what you posted!
If you knew that - ignore the info, maybe it will help a newbie!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #235 on: March 04, 2009, 09:01:29 PM »

JSM have a fun and safe trip and Happy Birthday. 
moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: March 04, 2009, 09:03:22 PM »

Thanks Nuts for the posts, it helped a lot.

If what I saw was true, the password was changed before the day she says Caylee was taken. BOOM Is this known for certain?  Lee indicated the password change occured after the abduction.

If that information is true, her family has to know that, including Lee, so I would have to think that is incriminating.

I still want to know if Facebook and myspace was subpoenaed for information regarding the deleted information and if that was retrieved. Is all the myspace and facebook information we have seen only from people's local cumputers?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: March 04, 2009, 09:03:37 PM »

For JSM:      clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors colors cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
Thanks A1, my birthday isn't until next Thursday, but I am spending it tonight with my bestest monkey friends. I have to spend my real birthday with my mom and sister out of town in Washington DC.

Hey at least we get a tour of the White House, State Dept, Congressional Bldg and the PENTAGON!!!

WOO HOO Take that Leroy!! I will be in a building with Admirals and Generals!!  JSM loves a man in uniform. GRRR

moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: March 04, 2009, 09:06:04 PM »

Off topic...I am having hiccups and they are painful...any suggestions appreciated!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: March 04, 2009, 09:11:11 PM »

Evening Monkeys! JSM had a rough afternoon at work and didn't make the cage change until now. 

Anything going on besides that fireman?

TIA JSM

Happy birthday JSM and I hope you have a great time next week in Washington.  I used to work on Connecticut Avenue right next to the Mayflower Hotel.  It was an exciting time for me.  Anyway, have a great time.
Thank you Babybear. I hope I have a good time too. I don't know anything about DC. I went there for a skating show in I believe Fairfax last year two days after knee surgery. I would like to go see the Capitals play. I love that Ovechkin's snaggle puss face.

sorry, JSM but it obviously your birthday! pls have a safe trip

huggs, wendi
Wendi, It isn't my birthday until the 12th. I will be here at least until Friday night. But I am having an early birthday with my monkey friends. Especially you Wendi. I hope to have a safe trip. Just please pray that my sister and I don't go at it and pizz off my mama! I will never hear the end of that!!! Love ya Wendi. Josef sends you hugs as well.

i am confused! but know your b-day is the 12th! i hope you & your sister are ok. you surely need pizza before your trip! kiss Josef for me pls! i know he will be taken care of but will miss his momma! sorry, but i meant i jumped in the cage today & saw someone said happy birthday to you so i wanted to do the same! also, please take pics, we want to see you! (and Josef too)

wendi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.