May 13, 2024, 05:12:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 329765 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1380 on: September 14, 2008, 04:09:15 PM »

In a situation like that, you have to stay out of the line of fire and not let yourself be provoked to actions such as both George and Cindy and even Lee have done.  It may not be easy but it is necessary.

Oh, I know, my husband and I went for custody of his 2 children.  We got them and I have since adopted them.  It was a 2 year battle.  It was the biggest nightmare for the kids, us and everyone involved except for the lawyers who always kept the meter running.  At times, I could see my husband ready to just loose it, it took all I had to get him somewhere and calm him down. And he is a very easy going guy.

This case aged him 5 years in 6 months. It cost us over $200,000.  They (his ex and her attorney) were doing everything in their power to push our buttons.  But from experience, it was nearly impossible to stay composed at all times.   We did our best and prevailed in the end.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: September 14, 2008, 04:09:20 PM »

The part about Father's Day and the argument that happened on Father's Day being the catalysts rings very true to me.  Things really came to a head that day or evening. 

But I think Cindy said things to Casey then that she had not really said before, though she may have implied them.

YOU cannot take care of Caylee alone.  YOU cannot keep her safe and sound.  YOU have no future.  YOU have no education.  YOU are nothing without me.  YOU would be on the street if I did not support you and Caylee.

Strangely, when parents dote on a child too much, defend the child too much, let the child get away with too much, they create a monster that they cannot stand.  Cindy created the monster child and then hated her.

Now, she actually thinks that she and Casey can somehow live happily ever after?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: September 14, 2008, 04:10:10 PM »

Something is wrong with Casey, no matter what it is called.  The question is:  Is she nuts or legally nuts.  Two different things.  I don't make light of mental illness, though.  It is serious, and it is very unfortunate that she did not get help before it was too late.  Pathological lying, lying when it is actually easier and makes more sense to tell the truth, and lying in ways that are so ridiculously transparent are signs of a disturbed or twisted personality disorder.  But did she know the difference between right and wrongProbably.

I agree.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: September 14, 2008, 04:10:13 PM »

We know Caylee and Cindy visited great grandpa on fathers day June 15
We know that Casey got into a fight with Cindy and George the night of June 15
We know Casey spent the night at Tony's house WITHOUT Caylee June 15

Did George really see Casey and Caylee leaving the house at around 12:50pm on June 16?

What happened the afternoon of June 16, 2008?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/16g7656.png

Ok.. I know I'm not up to date on things   so please cut the OldF a little slack....
Was it Cindy and Calyee at the nursing home on fathers day ?  & what time were they there ?
What time did:
  Casey show up at the homestead to get into the fight on the 15th ?  or at least the time of the fight ?
  Casey leave and was Caylee with her ?
  Casey drop Caylee off with  Zinda ?
  Casey arrive at Tony's place on the 15th W/O Carlee?
  Casey leave Tony's place ?
  Casey pick up Caylee so that Cindy could hear them in Casey's room?
Did Caylee spend the night at the homestead   If not where was she ?

Yes I'v been holding out for that ray of hope... but now wondering if   just   if   something occurred during the argument on the 15th..  Kinda like the poor boy getting slammed  by the car door. 

Just going    and trying not to be consumed by this case ..

But that would mean Casey had to sleep at Tony's just afterwards or  ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: September 14, 2008, 04:11:04 PM »

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a few days and decided to join. I have enjoyed reading the posts.

I just wanted to comment on a couple of things. And I also have a question.

First, the protesters: I agree they have the right, but it bothers me for two reasons:

a.) Because it is a volatile situation, it is actually costing taxpayers for law enforcement to constantly go out there--not to mention taking those resources away from other tasks, such as stopping crime (I would say and looking for Caylee, but I am guessing that is another task force assigned to that.)

b.) I feel for the neighbors. Yes, I know some of them are part of the problem. But I suspect many of them aren't, and may not even be sympathetic to the Anthony's. I just think of how annoying it would be to have to deal with that if it were at one of my neighbor's homes. The innocent neighbors shouldn't have to suffer this (as one poster well put it) dog and pony show.

Also, someone mentioned about Caylee "liking men". While it could be something more sinister (I hope not!) It could also simply be that she was drawn to them due to a lack of a father figure in her life. Sure, Grandpa was around, but we can't know to what extent, and the quality of contact and participation, he actually had in Caylee's life. It might not have been enough to makeup for lack of a dad. I am no shrink. I am just mentioning it because I have a single-mom friend whose son seems to attach quickly to men for the same reason. So, I don't know. Just a thought (a hopeful one, since it's better than some other possible reasons.)

As for my question: I wanted to ask about George Anthony. Some posters have mentioned they think he is in on the cover-up. What gives that idea? I actually wondered it myself, but I have nothing tangible to go on. I've even had worse thoughts. But the lack of info in this case can sure make one as imaginative as me go wild with thoughts. So, is it just that others suspect him because of behavior, or something else tangible that I've missed?

Thanks so much! And thanks for having me.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: September 14, 2008, 04:12:08 PM »

Another Quote from Jesse's dad...

Casey has turned out exactly the ONLY way she could have turned out.  She's never been held responsible for her actions.  She has had her mistakes and the harm she's done others covered up and excused.  Accountability has never been a part of her life.   The common term we hear about Casey from close friends and family is that everyone knew she had "issues".  Issues left unchecked, untreated and allowed to fester.  Issues that were red flags a long time ago and should have been dealt with once Caylee was born.  And, they weren't.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: September 14, 2008, 04:14:33 PM »

Just in case any of you want to see the damage and flooding in my area of southwestern Louisiana. You may not see this on the news because most of the focus is on the hardest hit areas of Texas. My area is in Vermilion parish and Cameron Parish which had a storm surge of 9-14 feet of water and has not yet started receeding.   Pictures and videos are at  http://www.theadvertiser.com      The pictures are NOT of lakes or rivers but of extreme tidal surge flooding. These areas were rebuilding from hurricane Rita, only 3 years ago. It is horrific and so sad for these people.

My city is about 10 miles north of some of these areas and we are safe with very little damage.

Thanks for all of your prayers.
Cajun Miracle
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: September 14, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »

IMO, Cindy went out of her way to confront the woman in the car across the street.  Cindy literally walked out of her own space and got into the woman's face.  It made her look as bad or worse than the woman in the car.  But George and Cindy are not models of decorum, as we know from the numerous police calls to the home.

Maybe the security guards should be used to keep Cindy and George on their property and out of protesters faces and cars.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: September 14, 2008, 04:15:37 PM »

The part about Father's Day and the argument that happened on Father's Day being the catalysts rings very true to me.  Things really came to a head that day or evening. 

But I think Cindy said things to Casey then that she had not really said before, though she may have implied them.

YOU cannot take care of Caylee alone.  YOU cannot keep her safe and sound.  YOU have no future.  YOU have no education.  YOU are nothing without me.  YOU would be on the street if I did not support you and Caylee.

Strangely, when parents dote on a child too much, defend the child too much, let the child get away with too much, they create a monster that they cannot stand.  Cindy created the monster child and then hated her.

Now, she actually thinks that she and Casey can somehow live happily ever after?

I think the fact that the argument occurred on Father's Day is coincidental. Has nothing to do with Father's Day.

IIRC, Cindy had just learned about Casey using the routing numbers from a birthday check Casey's grandparents sent her and stole money from Cindy's parents that way. Cindy had just come home from visiting her parents on Father's Day, and I think that is when she learned about this theft. I also heard Cindy convinced her parents not to press charges, that she would pay them for what Casey stole.

I think Cindy was fed up with the thefts and learning (just happened to be Father's Day) about this last theft, triggered the argument when she got home to confront Casey about it.

JMO.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: September 14, 2008, 04:16:16 PM »

Really!!!!  I hadn't thought of it like that.  "saved the little girl from the same hell she experienced"  wow, I have to think about that.
My mother was a victim of incest. (I should say survivor because she made a decent life and didn't kill anyone) She saved her little sister from it, which is usual. No one believes the older sister and she then becomes the liar. Well mom escaped the hell as soon as she was 18 and never looked back, she was looney most of her life after that, couldn't maintain personal relationships and made up big fantasies. This was in the 1930's and hasn't gone away, most runaways are incest victims.

Casey didn't have the chance to escape because she had Caylee. Caylee was used as a weapon against her by George. I can see resentment building that would lead to murder. Too bad all the people around her didn't realize the symptoms and provide a safety net for her. Still Casey is responsible for her actions!!!
Hopefully the truth will come out and the public can learn from this case that mental health is hard to detect and the consequences are sometimes deadly.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: September 14, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »

What a shot!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: September 14, 2008, 04:19:03 PM »

Something is wrong with Casey, no matter what it is called.  The question is:  Is she nuts or legally nuts.  Two different things.  I don't make light of mental illness, though.  It is serious, and it is very unfortunate that she did not get help before it was too late.  Pathological lying, lying when it is actually easier and makes more sense to tell the truth, and lying in ways that are so ridiculously transparent are signs of a disturbed or twisted personality disorder.  But did she know the difference between right and wrong?  Probably.

IMO, she knows the difference between right and wrong.  Those who don't know, don't cover up.

Take the incident with Amy and the money:  Casey took the money and had a crafty story to tell Amy about how Amy misplaced the money.  Casey was "gaslighting" Amy.  It is purposeful, intentional and a cover up.

[Gaslighing . . . from the movie with Barbara Stanwyck]

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: September 14, 2008, 04:19:14 PM »

I do live in the area and "NO" I did not go to assist in the search.  However, I did spend four afternoons posting flyers with various merchants and civic organizations.  When, and if, the searches resume I will be volunteering.  I live just over an hour away and I can see no reason to stand in front of that house and protest.  If there is anything I can do to aid the the recovery of that child, I would be so willing to help. But standing in front of the Anthony house, carrying a sign and waiting for the media to interview me is just not on my list of things to do to help.  We say that these so-called protestors have the "right" to protest but what about George and Cindy having the "right" to walk on their front lawn or be in their driveway?  If they go in their back yard, people might get a glimpse from a  plane and say they were visiting their grandaughter's burial place.  Are we to expect these people to remain in their house 24-7???  I just think they should be left alone by the protestors and be given a chance to accept what has happened to their family.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: September 14, 2008, 04:19:49 PM »

If you think about it, Cindy must have realized that Casey had some serious issues before she ever got pregnant.  Then, instead of realizing that a sick girl cannot be expected to have and raise a child, Cindy pushed for Casey to not only have the baby but keep it.  To her credit, Casey must have realized that she was not up to the task of raising a baby and wanted to put it up for adoption.  Cindy insisted she keep the child and made all the plans, etc.  The problem is that Casey was never fully on board with that decision, as her behavior indicates.  Cindy is, in many ways, responsible for the way this family drama has played out.  You cannot force motherhood on a person, no matter how much you may want to.  As to why Casey did not make her own decisions, I think Cindy had been taking care of her and asking little of her for so long that she just naturally turned to her mother.  Casey, for all her primping and posing, has very low self-esteem, IMO, and that is indicated by her reluctance to manage her own life and by her promiscuity.  Casey did not need Cindy's permission to put Caylee up for adoption.  She was 19 when Caylee was born.  But she has been kept a little girl. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: September 14, 2008, 04:20:23 PM »

JJ, are you a disc jockey?  Radio personality????
No, just a mom who likes to follow Greta and NG cases.
pennstater
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: September 14, 2008, 04:20:59 PM »

IMO, Cindy went out of her way to confront the woman in the car across the street.  Cindy literally walked out of her own space and got into the woman's face.  It made her look as bad or worse than the woman in the car.  But George and Cindy are not models of decorum, as we know from the numerous police calls to the home.

Maybe the security guards should be used to keep Cindy and George on their property and out of protesters faces and cars.

The Anthony's can pay them with Target gift cards.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: September 14, 2008, 04:21:18 PM »

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a few days and decided to join. I have enjoyed reading the posts.

I just wanted to comment on a couple of things. And I also have a question.

First, the protesters: I agree they have the right, but it bothers me for two reasons:

a.) Because it is a volatile situation, it is actually costing taxpayers for law enforcement to constantly go out there--not to mention taking those resources away from other tasks, such as stopping crime (I would say and looking for Caylee, but I am guessing that is another task force assigned to that.)

b.) I feel for the neighbors. Yes, I know some of them are part of the problem. But I suspect many of them aren't, and may not even be sympathetic to the Anthony's. I just think of how annoying it would be to have to deal with that if it were at one of my neighbor's homes. The innocent neighbors shouldn't have to suffer this (as one poster well put it) dog and pony show.

Also, someone mentioned about Caylee "liking men". While it could be something more sinister (I hope not!) It could also simply be that she was drawn to them due to a lack of a father figure in her life. Sure, Grandpa was around, but we can't know to what extent, and the quality of contact and participation, he actually had in Caylee's life. It might not have been enough to makeup for lack of a dad. I am no shrink. I am just mentioning it because I have a single-mom friend whose son seems to attach quickly to men for the same reason. So, I don't know. Just a thought (a hopeful one, since it's better than some other possible reasons.)

As for my question: I wanted to ask about George Anthony. Some posters have mentioned they think he is in on the cover-up. What gives that idea? I actually wondered it myself, but I have nothing tangible to go on. I've even had worse thoughts. But the lack of info in this case can sure make one as imaginative as me go wild with thoughts. So, is it just that others suspect him because of behavior, or something else tangible that I've missed?

Thanks so much! And thanks for having me.

Welcome to the cage!  a) it was brought on by the Anthony's and only the Anthony's
                                b) it was brought on by the Anthony's and only the Anthony's
I too would hate to be their neighbor and have a boat load of strangers roaming my neighborhood, but it was brought on by the Anthony's and only the Anthony's.  If my neighbors acted the way they do in face of a horrible missing person case I would fully expect the same media circus in our neighborhood.  I would surely be sick to death of it but would know it was all brought on by my neighbor.  There are many suspicions about George, if you look on Carpe's youtubes you will find many, dozens possibbly more, instances where he can't keep his story straight and tells outright "fibs".  Another good read is the 400 pages of documents released by LE.  Again, welcome!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: September 14, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »

The psychiatrist on NG say that it's a disassociative disorder, which is not a multiple personality disorder.  They're two different things.

Huh?! Dissociative Identity Disorder is Multiple Personality Disorder. They no longer call it MPD. Maybe she meant she had a different dissociative disorder other than Dissociative Identity Disorder. I posted, threads ago, a list of all the different dissociative disorders.
[/quote]

Please see my corrections on posts #1297 and #1306 of this thread.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: September 14, 2008, 04:21:46 PM »

CAJUN,

I am glad you are ok!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: September 14, 2008, 04:22:12 PM »

Another interesting tidbit from the article previously referenced.  It was said that Casey was taken to the hospital for a seizure some months ago.

Temporal lobe epilepsy

Dissociation is more common in patients with temporal lobe epilepsy than in any other neurologic disorder. The clinician should refer patients with dissociative symptoms for a thorough neurologic workup to rule out the presence of temporal lobe epilepsy or other organic processes. The standard EEG is of little help in distinguishing MPD from temporal lobe epilepsy because a high rate of nonspecific abnormalities has been detected in patients with MPD, most commonly bilateral temporal lobe slowing.
http://www.emedicine.com/ped/fulltopic/topic2651.htm#section~Differentials

Jessie Grund is a friend of the defendants. The defendant’s mother mentioned him as one who took the defendant to a hospital earlier in the year for a seizure.

Is there a hospital record of this?  Not that it would be public information, but someone would have to be able to back up this story...right?

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/casey-anthony-arrest-affidavit-dated-71608/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.