May 17, 2024, 01:52:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 209779 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: March 01, 2009, 09:45:42 AM »

http://meiden.blog.nl/bizar/2009/02/27/joran-zoekt-thais-vriendinnetje

through translator

enlarged

More about it here:

Joran zoekt weer Thaise vrouwen

door de redactie
vr 27 feb 2009, 08:42

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot
Op de datingsite Thailovelinks.com prijst de Brabander zich sinds begin deze maand aan als een lieve en zorgzame partner. Dit alles onder de naam van zijn vader Paul.

Afgelopen november onderzocht justitie in Thailand nog of Van der Sloot zich schuldig heeft gemaakt aan vrouwenhandel of de voorbereiding daarvan. Dit na de uitzending van Peter R. de Vries waarin was de zien hoe Van der Sloot pogingen doet om Thaise meisjes te leveren aan een undercovermedewerker van De Vries. De misdaadverslaggever stuurde direct een in vertaalde versie van de band richting Bangkok.

De van de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway verdachte Nederlander sloeg daarop op de vlucht, maar lijkt zijn draai in het land inmiddels weer te hebben gevonden.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3350468/__Joran_zoekt_weer_Thaise_vrouwen__.html

GOOGLE TRANSLATION:

Joran looking back Thai women

by the editors
Fri Feb 27, 2009, 08:42

AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot

The dating site Thailovelinks.com praised the Brabander since early this month as a sweet and caring partner. All under the name of his father Paul.

Last November in Thailand has Justice investigated or Van der Sloot is guilty of trafficking or the preparation thereof. After the broadcast of Peter R. de Vries which was how Van der Sloot attempts to do Thai girls to an undercover officer of De Vries. The crime reporter sent directly in a translated version of the band towards Bangkok.

From the disappearance of Natalee Holloway suspect Dutchman hit them on the flight, but it seems his turn in the country have again been found.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #901 on: March 01, 2009, 11:28:00 AM »

I'll be checking in frequently 4 thread change time  Joran makes me puke. I hate them all too, robots, lol. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #902 on: March 01, 2009, 11:43:12 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #903 on: March 01, 2009, 12:02:02 PM »

Senor Frogs First Anniversary

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery2/thumbnails.php?album=37

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: March 01, 2009, 12:13:01 PM »

Yes, thank you, Monkeys.  The rain has stoppedand we have a blanket of snow everywhere.  I slopped and mopped water and DH and a friend dug out around the perimeter of the house to allow water to escape.  It's very cold out there and it's been snowing since about 4 a.m. and its still coming down but I expect soon the sun will come out and melt the snow and then we can have insurance adjusters and contractors assess and start on our problem. 

After 27 hours of being under a tornado warning, constantly and a flooded house, the snow was a relief but to have it go will also be a relief so we can figure out what happened and what to do.

DON'T FORGET THE MOVIE ON LMN APRIL 19 NATALEE HOLLOWAY.  I KNOW IT'S EARLY, THAT'S SIX WEEKS AWAY BUT JUST SO EVERONE CAN PLAN AHEAD.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #905 on: March 01, 2009, 01:21:58 PM »

Hello Monkeys.....I hope Everyone is having a Good Day! 

Lifesong and KTF

Do We have any information on Ceanic Corp in Regards To Schaefer? I have found a tie between the two but I have no idea if its been explored.....Let Me know if I should post it or not.....TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: March 01, 2009, 01:23:48 PM »

Valero Energy Corp.'s Caribbean vacation may soon be over.

The San Antonio, Texas-based company, which is North America's biggest refiner, said Tuesday that it has hired an adviser (UBS Investment Bank) to explore the sale of its oil refinery in Aruba, which would mark a relatively quick exit from the Caribbean nation. Valero only bought the facility in 2004, paying $365-million, plus $100-million for related operations on the island and $162-million for working capital. It has a capacity of 275,000 barrels a day - which is down from 315,000 b/d when Valero bought the facility.

The move would be another step in Valero's efforts to shed underperforming assets. Four months ago, it sold its Lima, Ohio refinery to Calgary's Husky Energy Inc. for $1.9-billion.

Who might be interested in buying the Aruba refinery? You can probably cross El Paso Corp. off the list, since it sold the facility to Valero in the first place. The Caribbean refining industry has few private players; most of the refineries in the region are owned by state oil companies. Hess Corp. does own half of a refinery in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, in a joint venture with PDVSA, Venezuela's state-owned oil company.

PDVSA itself might be a potential buyer; Aruba is just 30 kilometres from the Venezuelan coast, the refinery relies on Venezuela for its crude oil feedstocks, and PDVSA already has a refinery in nearby Curacao. Given the hostile environment the Venezuelan government has fostered toward private investment in its oil industry, there might not be many companies besides PDVSA interested in increasing their exposure to the region.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20071106.WBwenergyblog061320071106101722/WBStory/WBwenergyblog0613

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: March 01, 2009, 01:25:03 PM »

Lifesong and KTF

Do We have any information on Ceanic Corp in Regards To Schaefer? I have found a tie between the two but I have no idea if its been explored.....Let Me know if I should post it or not.....TIA

Please do Hotping!Throw it out there.who know's when it's going to be the Lightbulb moment...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: March 01, 2009, 01:35:13 PM »

Lifesong and KTF

Please do Hotping!Throw it out there.who know's when it's going to be the Lightbulb moment...
OK...Here it is...I have to go do some work outside I'll be back later..

Entities Related to Ceanic Corp

Top 8 of 8 entities related to Ceanic Corp. 
  Map GEORGE C YAX and Ceanic Corp's 8 relationships 
  Map Quinn J Hebert and Ceanic Corp's 4 relationships 
  Map Cathy M Green and Ceanic Corp's 4 relationships 
  Map Bradley Parro and Ceanic Corp's 4 relationships 
  Map Stephen A Lasher and Ceanic Corp's 3 relationships 
  Map Louis E Schaefer Jr and Ceanic Corp's 2 relationships 
  Map Quinn J Hebert and Ceanic Corp's 2 relationships 
  Map William C O'malley and Ceanic Corp's 1 relationship 

http://www.marketvisual.com/DirectProfile.aspx?ID=c8374666-80bb-405d-9c92-aabd3b2a6df3

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: March 01, 2009, 01:39:26 PM »

Lifesong and KTF

OK...Here it is...I have to go do some work outside I'll be back later..

Entities Related to Ceanic Corp

Top 8 of 8 entities related to Ceanic Corp. 
  Map GEORGE C YAX and Ceanic Corp's 8 relationships 
  Map Quinn J Hebert and Ceanic Corp's 4 relationships 
  Map Cathy M Green and Ceanic Corp's 4 relationships 
  Map Bradley Parro and Ceanic Corp's 4 relationships 
  Map Stephen A Lasher and Ceanic Corp's 3 relationships 
  Map Louis E Schaefer Jr and Ceanic Corp's 2 relationships 
  Map Quinn J Hebert and Ceanic Corp's 2 relationships 
  Map William C O'malley and Ceanic Corp's 1 relationship 

http://www.marketvisual.com/DirectProfile.aspx?ID=c8374666-80bb-405d-9c92-aabd3b2a6df3

That site is very interesting.Research all the companies we can until we get what we're looking for!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: March 01, 2009, 01:39:47 PM »

I don't remember anything about Ceanic, Hotping. 

I do still have Sea Tech Industries on the 'To Do' list - it's another Louisiana LLC owned by Schaefer that was just registered April 2, 2008.

Louisiana Secretary of State
Detailed Record
Charter/Organization ID: 36708503K
Name: SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, L.L.C.
Type Entity: Limited Liability Company
Annual Report Status: In Good Standing
Mailing Address: 221 GUNTHER LANE, BELLE CHASE, LA 70037
Domicile Address: 221 GUNTHER LANE, BELLE CHASE, LA 70037
File Date: 04/02/2008
Registered Agent (Appointed 4/02/2008): LESLIE W. EHRET, 1100 POYDRAS STREET, SUITE 3600, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70163-3600
Member: LOUIS E. SCHAEFER, JR., 2210 TWIN OAKS BLVD., KEMAH, TX 77565
Member: BRANDON C. GASPARD, 221 GUNTHER LANE, BELLE CHASSE, LA 70037
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=36708503K

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: March 01, 2009, 01:42:22 PM »

Ceanic Corporation (formerly American Oilfield Divers, Inc) provides subsea services and products including field development to the offshore oil and gas industry as well as industrial and governmental customers. The company's marketing, primarily is concentrated in the Gulf of Mexico, West Coast of the United States, West Africa and in the Middle East. The subsea services of the company include construction, installation, maintenance, repair, inspection and support of drilling operations. The company acquired M/V American Defender & HSI in 1997.

http://www.business.com/directory/energy_and_environment/oil_and_gas/consulting_and_engineering_services/ceanic_corporation/profile/

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: March 01, 2009, 01:43:44 PM »

Valero Energy Corp.'s Caribbean vacation may soon be over.

The San Antonio, Texas-based company, which is North America's biggest refiner, said Tuesday that it has hired an adviser (UBS Investment Bank) to explore the sale of its oil refinery in Aruba, which would mark a relatively quick exit from the Caribbean nation. Valero only bought the facility in 2004, paying $365-million, plus $100-million for related operations on the island and $162-million for working capital. It has a capacity of 275,000 barrels a day - which is down from 315,000 b/d when Valero bought the facility.

The move would be another step in Valero's efforts to shed underperforming assets. Four months ago, it sold its Lima, Ohio refinery to Calgary's Husky Energy Inc. for $1.9-billion.

Who might be interested in buying the Aruba refinery? You can probably cross El Paso Corp. off the list, since it sold the facility to Valero in the first place. The Caribbean refining industry has few private players; most of the refineries in the region are owned by state oil companies. Hess Corp. does own half of a refinery in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, in a joint venture with PDVSA, Venezuela's state-owned oil company.

PDVSA itself might be a potential buyer; Aruba is just 30 kilometres from the Venezuelan coast, the refinery relies on Venezuela for its crude oil feedstocks, and PDVSA already has a refinery in nearby Curacao. Given the hostile environment the Venezuelan government has fostered toward private investment in its oil industry, there might not be many companies besides PDVSA interested in increasing their exposure to the region.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20071106.WBwenergyblog061320071106101722/WBStory/WBwenergyblog0613

In addition and as part of its operations in the Caribbean, PDVSA operates a refinery under a
lease agreement between PDVSA and Refinería di Korsou N.V. (RDK), a company owned by
the government of Curacao
, which is the owner of the refinery; and Refinería Cienfuegos, in
which PDVSA holds an equity participation of 49% through an ”Empresa Mixta” of PDVSA and
Cupet.
The Bahamas Oil Refining Company International Limited (BORCO) is a storage terminal wholly
owned by PDVSA, located in the Bahamas, which includes the following: one (1) marine terminal
spanning 640 acres of land, four (4) docks with eight (Cool offshore posts and seventy-three (73)
storage tanks with a nominal capacity of 19.7 MMBls.
Bonaire Petroleum Corporation N.V. (BOPEC) is a storage, mixing and filling terminal of crude
oil and its derivatives, wholly owned by PDVSA, located in Bonaire, which includes twenty-three
(23) storage tanks with a nominal capacity of 10.1 MMBls.

Looks like PDVSA has it's imprint on Bonaire,as well as Curacao!The refinery in Aruba would be a nice aquistion for them if it makes sense economically.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: March 01, 2009, 01:45:51 PM »

Speaking of lightbulb moments...what's up with this?

12/25/2007
Trap found.  Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  “The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series.”

Tues 25-Dec 0140 hrs
To the family and loved ones of the search team and crew of the Persistence:
Words can not express our longing to be with our families over Christmas and the void we all feel. The contact we receive from loved ones through phone calls and emails does provide a diminutive sense of normalcy and solace. We take comfort in knowing life goes on back home in our absence and that this project will eventually come to an end, returning us safely to our families. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continuous prayers, love, and support throughout this project. Loved ones are always on our minds which helps us maintain an unwavering focus and determination to complete this project with success, knowing that in success we shall return.

From the search team and crew of the Persistence to all:
Thank you dearly for your love, support, and prayers both for the search effort and the Holloway family. We hope that during this Christmas season you will stand witness and understand the true Christmas story which has been told and retold in varies forms throughout history. True love never fails and gracefully proves itself strong through sacrifice. We consider ourselves honored to use our God-given gifts and resources to this cause. From all of us, have a wonderful, safe, and merry Christmas.

The search is amidst perhaps the most difficult phase. The excitement and energy of the beginning has waned, yet the end is still on the horizon. We will persevere and give this wonderful vessel reason for it's namesake.

That was a busy six minutes for Kyle Kingman, eh?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: March 01, 2009, 01:45:56 PM »

I don't remember anything about Ceanic, Hotping. 

I do still have Sea Tech Industries on the 'To Do' list - it's another Louisiana LLC owned by Schaefer that was just registered April 2, 2008.

Louisiana Secretary of State
Detailed Record
Charter/Organization ID: 36708503K
Name: SEA TECH INDUSTRIES, L.L.C.
Type Entity: Limited Liability Company
Annual Report Status: In Good Standing
Mailing Address: 221 GUNTHER LANE, BELLE CHASE, LA 70037
Domicile Address: 221 GUNTHER LANE, BELLE CHASE, LA 70037
File Date: 04/02/2008
Registered Agent (Appointed 4/02/2008): LESLIE W. EHRET, 1100 POYDRAS STREET, SUITE 3600, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70163-3600
Member: LOUIS E. SCHAEFER, JR., 2210 TWIN OAKS BLVD., KEMAH, TX 77565
Member: BRANDON C. GASPARD, 221 GUNTHER LANE, BELLE CHASSE, LA 70037
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov/cgibin?rqstyp=crpdtlC&rqsdta=36708503K

Great work Monkey's.I believe,just like Charlie did,that we're gonna find the Golden Ticket........

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: March 01, 2009, 01:46:56 PM »

Do We have this one its lengthy so I will just post the link......

http://google.brand.edgar-online.com/DisplayFilingInfo.aspx?Type=HTML&text=%2526lt%253bNEAR%252f4%2526gt%253b(%22LOUIS+E%22%2c%22SCHAEFER%22%2c%22JR%22)+%2526lt%253bOR%2526gt%253b+%2526lt%253bNEAR%252f4%2526gt%253b(%22LOUIS+E%22%2c%22SCHAEFER%22)+%2526lt%253bOR%2526gt%253b+%2526lt%253bNEAR%252f4%2526gt%253b(%22LOUIS+E.%22%2c%22SCHAEFER%22%2c%22JR.%22)+%2526lt%253bOR%2526gt%253b+%2526lt%253bNEAR%252f4%2526gt%253b(%22LOUIS+E.%22%2c%22SCHAEFER%22)&FilingID=5863994&ppu=%2fPeopleFilingResults.aspx%3fPersonID%3d4265740%26PersonName%3dLOUIS%2520E.%2520SCHAEFER

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: March 01, 2009, 01:52:54 PM »

Speaking of lightbulb moments...what's up with this?

12/25/2007
Trap found.  Per oceanexploration (Kyle Kingman):  “The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series.”

Tues 25-Dec 0140 hrs
To the family and loved ones of the search team and crew of the Persistence:
Words can not express our longing to be with our families over Christmas and the void we all feel. The contact we receive from loved ones through phone calls and emails does provide a diminutive sense of normalcy and solace. We take comfort in knowing life goes on back home in our absence and that this project will eventually come to an end, returning us safely to our families. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continuous prayers, love, and support throughout this project. Loved ones are always on our minds which helps us maintain an unwavering focus and determination to complete this project with success, knowing that in success we shall return.

From the search team and crew of the Persistence to all:
Thank you dearly for your love, support, and prayers both for the search effort and the Holloway family. We hope that during this Christmas season you will stand witness and understand the true Christmas story which has been told and retold in varies forms throughout history. True love never fails and gracefully proves itself strong through sacrifice. We consider ourselves honored to use our God-given gifts and resources to this cause. From all of us, have a wonderful, safe, and merry Christmas.

The search is amidst perhaps the most difficult phase. The excitement and energy of the beginning has waned, yet the end is still on the horizon. We will persevere and give this wonderful vessel reason for it's namesake.

That was a busy six minutes for Kyle Kingman, eh?

Interesting stuff for the Timeline.It will be very interesting once it's all done!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: March 01, 2009, 02:02:56 PM »

Yes, thank you, Monkeys.  The rain has stoppedand we have a blanket of snow everywhere.  I slopped and mopped water and DH and a friend dug out around the perimeter of the house to allow water to escape.  It's very cold out there and it's been snowing since about 4 a.m. and its still coming down but I expect soon the sun will come out and melt the snow and then we can have insurance adjusters and contractors assess and start on our problem. 

After 27 hours of being under a tornado warning, constantly and a flooded house, the snow was a relief but to have it go will also be a relief so we can figure out what happened and what to do.

DON'T FORGET THE MOVIE ON LMN APRIL 19 NATALEE HOLLOWAY.  I KNOW IT'S EARLY, THAT'S SIX WEEKS AWAY BUT JUST SO EVERONE CAN PLAN AHEAD.

Thank you for the reminder Tyler.  I made a thread to remind everyone.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: March 01, 2009, 02:13:33 PM »

Timeline of Articles about Louis E Schaefer

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/ReferencesView.aspx?PersonID=1062321252

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: March 01, 2009, 02:20:41 PM »

These oil reserves appear to be at least among the most important if not the most important ones in the world right now involving underwater exploration and drilling, pipelines, etc.

So even without the location of an actually awarded contract, would just being there, having a map and able to bid on everything be where it was at for companies like these?

At the least to rent or sell some equipment, jobs for professionals in this field, etc.?  I mean how would you even start to bid on anything without a map?  Could be solid rock, coral beds, etc. all over, wouldn't even have accurate depths, etc,. without a map, right?

So just being in the area has to have value and be the first step toward involvement in the latest and biggest global action in underwater enterprises in this field.

At least that is what I would think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.