May 03, 2024, 01:34:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 278675 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: April 10, 2010, 01:55:53 PM »

And now that GA and LA are accused by KC of incest..should they really be helping on any missing child search?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #161 on: April 10, 2010, 01:59:34 PM »

And now that GA and LA are accused by KC of incest..should they really be helping on any missing child search?
I would say no way, and the reputation of Kidfinders    The family probably will take any help they can, and might not know all this info.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #162 on: April 10, 2010, 01:59:37 PM »

Trimm just posted in Nadia' thread, Extreme Search and Rescue have offered their services with their sonar equipment. I am at a loss for words, I guess George's boat that he was showing off is actually going to do some good.

Maybe he and his buddy should have supported Tim with his sonar equipment regarding Caylee, ey?   These people just disgust me beyond words.

And exactly how many missing children has this group found..on land ..in water ..anywhere?

Zip, zero, nada. 

Personally I would want someone with more experience and a better percentage of finding children to help me. 
Good Early Afternoon Monkeys
I am shocked at the audacity of the Ants showing up to help find Nadia. With everything that has been released in the news this last week... about Casey/ants/ TES. They the Ants are using this case of this missing child for what?? reputation repair? found her in the news and grabbed it other as they chomped their gum... Look a Missing Child right near here, we wont have to drive far. Omgosh and she is autistic all the better... We will look like two saints coming out of the ashes Casey tried to create.........That is all that has been said on the news about the Ants. If they are able  to reconstruct their reputations that is last thing they will be able to do. ( telling the truth would be nice) Now there after this family ? If I was part of that family I would get the biggest can of Raid and start spraying ...

I pray they* Her Family/LE find this young girl safe and bring her home. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2010, 02:03:19 PM »

I agree Deenie, but I'm sure this family is so desperate for help, I could scream, but I hope with their equipment they can find her. I really hate to see the Anthonys and Kidfinders mixed up with any family though 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2010, 02:09:10 PM »

I would say no way, and the reputation of Kidfinders    The family probably will take any help they can, and might not know all this info.
That is very true NoRose that they prob have no sort of "much" right now - as their child is missing. They are I am sure losing their minds.  That is why I hope someone else steps in to provide this family with assistance. Keep the Ants away from them. Keep KFN away from them. Next thing you know this poor family will become witnesses ..for something GA/CA does says or admits. ( or drags in)  I don't believe they will stay around long .. ( Ants) they wont be able too. The general public will push them away.

This is so not right. They should have stayed home. Boat or no Boat.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2010, 02:13:08 PM »

That is very true NoRose that they prob have no sort of "much" right now - as their child is missing. They are I am sure losing their minds.  That is why I hope someone else steps in to provide this family with assistance. Keep the Ants away from them. Keep KFN away from them. Next thing you know this poor family will become witnesses ..for something GA/CA does says or admits. ( or drags in)  I don't believe they will stay around long .. ( Ants) they wont be able too. The general public will push them away.

This is so not right. They should have stayed home. Boat or no Boat.
It makes me ill, and this little girl needs her medicine. I pray this family doesn't get dragged in too the Anthony mess 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #166 on: April 10, 2010, 02:13:32 PM »

I agree Deenie, but I'm sure this family is so desperate for help, I could scream, but I hope with their equipment they can find her. I really hate to see the Anthonys and Kidfinders mixed up with any family though 
I understand NoRose, ..its just arrgh. I am praying for this family and for Nadia.
I understand the need of the boat, for the area. But why them.. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2010, 02:18:02 PM »

I understand NoRose, ..its just arrgh. I am praying for this family and for Nadia.

Maybe LE will take the bull by the horns and tell the A's no thanks we already have airboats here that can go places your boat can't.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2010, 02:20:38 PM »

Maybe LE will take the bull by the horns and tell the A's no thanks we already have airboats here that can go places your boat can't.
Trimm did post that air boats were coming, but I didn't know if it was police air boats or what organization they were coming from.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2010, 02:26:24 PM »

I agree..they need to crawl back under their lil milstead rock, or go sail away on their lil boat.

Think about this: What family who has lost a child would want you around them? Do you think all families of missing children need tips on how to cover up any crime that may have been committed? Or is your sole purpose to tell families how to milk their tragedy for any monies possible? Do you charge a percentage of any media $ the family may receive?

In other words, go away. No one wants you.

Is this clear enough for you?

Honestly, I think their intent is to undermine LE...it is so clear to me that they would tell families not to trust everything LE tells them & that generally they do not do enough to find a missing child so that their "services" would be vital to them to aid them in finding their child.   I strongly believe that is what George did with his A$$HAT friend in Satsuma with the Haleigh case & a good part as to why he was asked to leave.
[/quote]

Oh ... I think you're probably right ... Hadn't thought of that angle.   Up till now I just figured that they cannot stay out of the spotlight/aren't terribly bright/ have no shame/ Brad Conway advised them to pretend they care.
Whatever the reason--it's just disgusting.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2010, 02:28:40 PM »

The Sunshine Law serves a good purpose and is very useful in bringing important issues to the attention of those that would normally be kept in the dark about miscarriages of justice. However, in the Caylee case I see this very law being used against its own purpose. I see it in document dump after dump until the pile has reached a ridiculous height. I’m seeing contrived dramas that are designed to impart diversion, media attention, and doubt.  LE had to investigate this latest fiasco and because of that the Sunshine Law demanded it be revealed. I could continue to rant and point fingers, but I think most reading this know what is happening yet again.

It's a two-edged sword.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2010, 02:32:13 PM »

Hi Deenie.  I've missed you.  Have been enjoying your posts on here lately.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2010, 02:34:15 PM »

Not only did the Anthonys probably tell Nadia's family not to trust LE they probably told them not to contact TES also. I really have no idea why they even went to the family's house, surely they were just in the way.

Probably because they want to set up their tent and start driving arund the billboard and set the donation cans out....

Hide the family silver ... lol
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2010, 02:38:46 PM »

Last night I was trying to find the video of the court session of Monday April 5th.  I can only find little snips of it. That were taken and put online from the news channels. Does anyone have the link where you can watch the entire session from start to end?
Was 3 videos * I watched on WESH website after court was over. I can't find it now. Maybe it is buried in their vid library.

The one thing that I noticed in the beginning. I can't recall if Casey was brought in yet. Or it was just after. The cameras were panning the room.
The camera kept panning on CA/GA. I swear it was after JS entered and court was in session.
I can't say for sure but it was I believe when the State side was speaking to the Judge.
Because Cindy caught my eye ( I can't say 100%) I think she was texting. Both her arms were direct position down towards her lap. You could see movement from her arms hands as if she was texting her little heart out. She would take a look down and then look up. I swear she was texting. This was a bigger court room than the others so it looked like there were not many ppl sitting on the Dufense side. So the camera was able to get in a close up of CA/GA. I swear though the way she was sitting, her arms/hands were moving/ and her quick glances up and down to her lap .. George even kept glancing at her lap. Quick up and down glances.
If she was texting. I wonder to who? Lee? .......... Everyone was able to watch it live stream lined. Maybe it was Lee and he was at work. Just thoughts.

I bring this up because of what was being said about the Cell phones being in the court room.
I wish I could find that video....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2010, 02:48:57 PM »

Last night I was trying to find the video of the court session of Monday April 5th.  I can only find little snips of it. That were taken and put online from the news channels. Does anyone have the link where you can watch the entire session from start to end?
Was 3 videos * I watched on WESH website after court was over. I can't find it now. Maybe it is buried in their vid library.

The one thing that I noticed in the beginning. I can't recall if Casey was brought in yet. Or it was just after. The cameras were panning the room.
The camera kept panning on CA/GA. I swear it was after JS entered and court was in session.
I can't say for sure but it was I believe when the State side was speaking to the Judge.
Because Cindy caught my eye ( I can't say 100%) I think she was texting. Both her arms were direct position down towards her lap. You could see movement from her arms hands as if she was texting her little heart out. She would take a look down and then look up. I swear she was texting. This was a bigger court room than the others so it looked like there were not many ppl sitting on the Dufense side. So the camera was able to get in a close up of CA/GA. I swear though the way she was sitting, her arms/hands were moving/ and her quick glances up and down to her lap .. George even kept glancing at her lap. Quick up and down glances.
If she was texting. I wonder to who? Lee? .......... Everyone was able to watch it live stream lined. Maybe it was Lee and he was at work. Just thoughts.

I bring this up because of what was being said about the Cell phones being in the court room.
I wish I could find that video....

Check here Deenie.     
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: April 10, 2010, 02:53:55 PM »

Not only did the Anthonys probably tell Nadia's family not to trust LE they probably told them not to contact TES also. I really have no idea why they even went to the family's house, surely they were just in the way.

Probably because they want to set up their tent and start driving arund the billboard and set the donation cans out....

Hide the family silver ... lol

Its one thing what this family may or may not accept as assistance but I cannot imagine the local LE would be encouraging them to search, the FBI definitely not.   My guess they are going to plant that boat in a body of water that is close but not where the actual grid is so it "appears" that they are searching, if they werent asked to leave already.

Norose, I do not think they should be involved in ANY missing child case or anything else involving minor children, while I doubt Casey's allegations still my side of precaution has to be for the protection of minors & while it may be very embarrassing/uncomfortable/damaging to a person that is innocent of such an allegation I dont think that should override where the priority of concern should be in every case when it comes to protecting children.

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #176 on: April 10, 2010, 02:59:59 PM »

I agree..they need to crawl back under their lil milstead rock, or go sail away on their lil boat.

Think about this: What family who has lost a child would want you around them? Do you think all families of missing children need tips on how to cover up any crime that may have been committed? Or is your sole purpose to tell families how to milk their tragedy for any monies possible? Do you charge a percentage of any media $ the family may receive?

In other words, go away. No one wants you.

Is this clear enough for you?

Honestly, I think their intent is to undermine LE...it is so clear to me that they would tell families not to trust everything LE tells them & that generally they do not do enough to find a missing child so that their "services" would be vital to them to aid them in finding their child.   I strongly believe that is what George did with his A$$HAT friend in Satsuma with the Haleigh case & a good part as to why he was asked to leave.

Oh ... I think you're probably right ... Hadn't thought of that angle.   Up till now I just figured that they cannot stay out of the spotlight/aren't terribly bright/ have no shame/ Brad Conway advised them to pretend they care.
Whatever the reason--it's just disgusting.
[/quote]

It seems to me that if they had pure motive, they would (secretly) go to the authorities and offer the services of the boat for an 'extreme search'.  Why put this distressed family under the 'microscope', George?  The way they do things is just so self-serving.  True charity doesn't care about publicity or whether or not anyone knows.  The Anthonys well know that negativity follows wherever they go... (and so they complain and complain...)  If that is true... then stay home and leave the poor folks alone.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: April 10, 2010, 03:05:47 PM »

Trimm just posted in Nadia' thread, Extreme Search and Rescue have offered their services with their sonar equipment. I am at a loss for words, I guess George's boat that he was showing off is actually going to do some good.

Maybe he and his buddy should have supported Tim with his sonar equipment regarding Caylee, ey?   These people just disgust me beyond words.

And exactly how many missing children has this group found..on land ..in water ..anywhere?

Zip, zero, nada. 

Personally I would want someone with more experience and a better percentage of finding children to help me. 

better yet how many have they actually searched for??  ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I agree I would want experienced people.  Honestly I can't see LE working with these people

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #178 on: April 10, 2010, 03:09:52 PM »

Thank you Trimm, I still cant find it. Darn it all. Cindy is wearing a ivory with black print  sleeveless/dress/shirt in court. With her new bob hair do .. barf.
Not the time first time she was seen with the cell phone, wearing the ivory cardigan sweater.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: April 10, 2010, 03:15:06 PM »

Thank you Trimm, I still cant find it. Darn it all. Cindy is wearing a ivory with black print  sleeveless/dress/shirt in court. With her new bob hair do .. barf.
Not the time first time she was seen with the cell phone, wearing the ivory cardigan sweater.

Raw uncut video of the hearing.

Part 1:    http://www.wftv.com/video/23056801/index.html

Part 2:   http://www.wftv.com/video/23056801/index.html

And other links:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWlPAqGu05Q&feature=related

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.