May 22, 2024, 03:15:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107432 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2009, 11:30:25 PM »

Hi Monkey Friends!!!!   

CBB - my finger is still a little sore.  Thank you for watching MT - it's a fulltime job. 

MT - ohmmmmm........I knew you were here!

Being Mytime is a difficult job, but someone has to do it!!  Think I need a vacation!! 

Not gonna touch it, nope, not gonna do it! ohm, ohm. Sorry, just needed to clear my throat. Something's in there. I'm sure it will come out soon..........

Klaas - Oh Klaas - can you please straighten CBB halo!! It appears to be slipping of her head!!  LOL

CBB - did you see my little doggie?  Here is another little tip!!  Click on my avatar name  from my post - then click on "show the last post for this person" - on the bottom!!  Tada!!  You can see all most posts!!     Just a little short cut for you!!  LOL

The one with the shoes??? Is that your dog?
Thank you for the posts instructions, MyTime. Did you copy that from my earlier post, or do you have photographic recall?

Klaas only straightens my halo in the privacy of the message room, FYI.

(Once the door is back open, however, she hurls me out of it..............)   

No that was Art's baby!!  If you checked my posts - you would have known that!!  LOL!!   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2009, 11:32:34 PM »

Art I looked and looked for border collies but no luck, but I did find a froggie singing your birthday song for you 

OMG< ROFlMAO, I LOVE It! lol   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2009, 11:32:55 PM »

POST NUMBER FIVE!!!     

You have spent too much time making avi's......I knew there were 20 posts to a page...

I'll teach you to make avis if you'll give up all the secrets you know!!!  I have the feeling I work harder than you all do. I want a raise!!!

I just don't know how you can stay up and Muse while most are 'drooling on our pillows'...that's a Nut44X4 quote, btw.   I need a new computer like 5 years ago, so I will have to postpone lessons until I have the equipment.  Thanks, though.....I'll take you up on it.  Oh, and they sent your check here, by mistake, so DH & I are going on vacation.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2009, 11:34:10 PM »

NONE

Look on Pg 1 of this thread and you'll see my baby Diva, Phoebe all dressed up, lol 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2009, 11:35:11 PM »

Klaas? Did you see my fire tutorial work? I was trying to figure out how to set Wreck's head on fire, but I could only find fire text. I don't know if I could fly through fire, but I sure found an easy way to do reflections!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2009, 11:36:50 PM »

NONE

Look on Pg 1 of this thread and you'll see my baby Diva, Phoebe all dressed up, lol 

I saw it when I breezed in carrying that cake for you ! Did you make her outfit? I know you must have and she's soooo precious !!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2009, 11:39:19 PM »

CBB you work so hard on Photoshop, I've had copy forever, daughter learned to use it but I've just not had the patience to work with it. I need to do a new logo too, I'm building a website at night but I really need to learn Photoshop so I can do a logo for it!

Art, this is a costume daughter purchased but it made me bust to see how our doggie seemed to LIKE wearing it 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2009, 11:39:23 PM »

NONE

TOO CUTE, Artcolley!

Oh, I'll bet she hates those shoes!!

MyTime? Notice how Artcolley posted WHERE to find the pics???  Hmmmmm???
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2009, 11:40:46 PM »

NONE

I saw it when I breezed in carrying that cake for you ! Did you make her outfit? I know you must have and she's soooo precious !!!

Yes, I made her outfit. I make all her little dresses. SHe has taken up a whole closet now. She has more clothes than I have. She even has two handknit snowsuits, lol
Phoebe is happy as long as she has her "outfits" and her "Nathan's hotdogs"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2009, 11:41:37 PM »

CBB you work so hard on Photoshop, I've had copy forever, daughter learned to use it but I've just not had the patience to work with it. I need to do a new logo too, I'm building a website at night but I really need to learn Photoshop so I can do a logo for it!

Art, this is a costume daughter purchased but it made me bust to see how our doggie seemed to LIKE wearing it 

OH! He DOES seem to like it!!! He could pass for a superhero anyday!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2009, 11:42:15 PM »

NONE

TOO CUTE, Artcolley!

CBB< yeah, I am not too good with posting pics yet, lol!

ANd you are right, she is not at all thrilled with her shoes. She only wears them for her photos. 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2009, 11:42:48 PM »

Art you are so very talented, such a beautiful artist and also the pup clothing!

I'm like Phoebe, I like nice pretty things and I love a Nathan's myself ! 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2009, 11:43:42 PM »

OH, that is soooooo Cool!!!! What a neat picture!!!

YOur dog LOVEs his outfit! 
Some really love to dress and I think its a hoot! lol
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2009, 11:43:50 PM »

Hi, sorry if I'm interrupting nice sociable chatting... Greetings to all in Musings.

I was feeling a little too grumpy to keep posting in the Caylee thread for the moment... thought I'd pop in and lurk here for a minute... no problem with any monkeys, just sad and frustrated about Caylee and the whole scam-tabulous circus that completely overshadows what should be happening instead...  *sigh*  I have those days, sometimes.  It will pass.

CBB:  *snip* "I was trying to figure out how to set Wreck's head on fire, but I could only find fire text. "
  and I thought I knew you!  jk

Peanut:  Hoping you are feeling better... hugs and "squishes," I miss your posts in the Caylee thread and have been a bit worried about you... and I love your Peanut... sorry she is gone, but her picture is so divine...

Has anyone heard from Wyks since her move?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2009, 11:44:52 PM »

NONE

TOO CUTE, Artcolley!

CBB< yeah, I am not too good with posting pics yet, lol!

ANd you are right, she is not at all thrilled with her shoes. She only wears them for her photos. 

But she's being so good posing for you!! She's got to be a sweetie to not tear into them! 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2009, 11:44:58 PM »

Art he's her baby, actually I just remembered my SIL gave her the outfit, seems they were on sale at the dollar store? Anyway the doggles make the outfit I think, accessories matter right? 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2009, 11:47:31 PM »

CBB you should see some of Art's paintings too, she truly is very very talented.

Hi Des, I think I'm going to hit the hay but CBB and the gang are hopping tonight so hopefully it can take your mind off the frustrations of the Caylee case if only for a little while.

Everyone rest well and Art you are entitled to tell everyone you are celebrating all weekend after all you have been through !

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2009, 11:47:45 PM »

Art I looked and looked for border collies but no luck, but I did find a froggie singing your birthday song for you 

OMG< ROFlMAO, I LOVE It! lol   

I would sing along, but my voice would gag a maggot. A Very Happy Birthday to You.

I read back some on the prior happenings, and I still do not get it. GM, CnG or whatever, I am duh. However, I am thinking ignorance is bliss, and no need for me to know or understand. G night you all, has been nice seeing some people in musings at the same time, for a change. Take care and cya, somewhere, tomorrow.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2009, 11:48:35 PM »

Hi, sorry if I'm interrupting nice sociable chatting... Greetings to all in Musings.

I was feeling a little too grumpy to keep posting in the Caylee thread for the moment... thought I'd pop in and lurk here for a minute... no problem with any monkeys, just sad and frustrated about Caylee and the whole scam-tabulous circus that completely overshadows what should be happening instead...  *sigh*  I have those days, sometimes.  It will pass.

CBB:  *snip* "I was trying to figure out how to set Wreck's head on fire, but I could only find fire text. "
  and I thought I knew you!  jk

Peanut:  Hoping you are feeling better... hugs and "squishes," I miss your posts in the Caylee thread and have been a bit worried about you... and I love your Peanut... sorry she is gone, but her picture is so divine...

Has anyone heard from Wyks since her move?

Hi Desi!! There's no such thing as interrupting in here!    I'm glad you didn't just lurk! I haven't seen Wyks, but I'll check to see when she last posted. Despite no one telling me the tricks of the trade, I KNOW how to to that!       BRB!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2009, 11:49:14 PM »

Art he's her baby, actually I just remembered my SIL gave her the outfit, seems they were on sale at the dollar store? Anyway the doggles make the outfit I think, accessories matter right? 

OH , Yes, None, The accessories DO matter!!!!  PHoebe has bonnets and rhinestone baseball caps!!!! All matching her outfits, of course. And panties to match too. ROFLMAO!
Yes, I am in my second childhood with this dog.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.