May 13, 2024, 12:36:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 392104 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #760 on: November 12, 2008, 02:53:01 AM »

You are much braver than me!  LOL
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: November 12, 2008, 03:00:43 AM »

You are much braver than me!  LOL
OK, just to clarify...my research was on the internet and not in person!! LOL!!   
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: November 12, 2008, 03:12:06 AM »

Well, it is past midnight and my alarm goes off at 6:25 AM, at which time I have to hit the ground running, so I guess I should call it a night.  I know tomorrow should bring more train wreck moments - Cindy has been low key today while two of her least favorite peeps, LP and RG, performed the service for Caylee, and now it looks as though LP may just stay on and continue the search she so desperately wanted to halt.  Her next media "cameo" should be a doozy!!   

Nite all!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #763 on: November 12, 2008, 04:46:46 AM »

In case address information on the players is needed again, this is a great map.

Google Map of Players

And look what else I found

Thanks IamHere.....I stole it. 

Good to see you, your purpleness, it's been a while.
Hi Bearly!
Haven't seen you in a while.I hope things are going good for you.

Had nine holes put in my spine on Friday to kill some nerve roots.  I am hoping that is the start of something positive.

I really hated turning my naked butt towards a group of men in their pajamas, all while I was asleep.   
{{{Bearly}}}
I am hugging you not too tightly.That sounds very painful but I hope the outcome will do you lot's of good.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: November 12, 2008, 05:33:23 AM »

Good morning!  This morning I saw a shiny flicker in the bathroom, only to find a foil Dora Explorer sticker on the tub!  Everywhere I look, I see something of my 20 month old grandaughter that I babysit.  Can you imagine being the Anthonys cooped up in that house and yard, looking at all of Caylee's things?  I don't know how Casey sat there day after day surrounded by her baby's toys and memories.  Oh, I forgot, she played on the computer!  She "played" her parents, friends and boyfriends.  She needs to be put in the general population so that she can be played.
     SunnyinTx, thank you for your sweet response yesterday!  TES holds a special place in my heart and always will.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: November 12, 2008, 06:30:21 AM »

LP on Fox news this morning

"she was right I was wrong"  LP said in respect to him calling the prayer vigil a memoral service...he said RG corrected him and Cindy was right he should not have said memoral.

Spider the diver said that going back in the river had not been ruled out although they had zero visibility.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: November 12, 2008, 06:45:40 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1873

PROFITING OFF CAYLEE: THE TDBS INVESTIGATION (PART 3 OF 5)

The sad thing is that it’s not just your typical game players cashing in off Caylee’s name. There are those who claim they care compassionately about the case, about this young girl. Who are these people? Let’s take a closer look at the people creating products off Zazzle.com & various smaller websites capitalizing off Caylee’s name.

THE ZAZZLE EFFECT

I looked at over five user created Zazzle.com “shops” which developed Caylee gear, including t-shirts and cups. The t-shirts retailed for $21.95 and the cups retailed for $12.95.

It irks me that all five of these shops put together, selling their items, would bring a cumulative total nearing 1.5-2 million dollars.

Now, I looked into what was sold and what was brought in. One user made $45,000 off t-shirts alone, that’s a bit nerving for me. Not a single penny was donated to missing person charities, the money went to the user themselves. When I questioned the user, she wrote me an e-mail. Here’s a portion of that e-mail:

I know who you are Mr.Krause. I am a stay at home mother of 2 who is trying to make ends meet. I am in debt with credit cards & I thought, “Why not?” I intend on making money, I don’t give a damn about the case, people will buy my t-shirts because the public thrives off sympathy and I reap the benefits.

Well, you’re wrong. It’s your pathetic excuse that ended up closing your shop because of your stupidity. This 3-year-old girl is not a personal ATM for the public. I don’t care if your broke, you’re in debt so that gives you an excuse? What it tells me is your attitude needs a quick adjustment. People shouldn’t be making money off Caylee, especially among the likes of yourself who create products.

What she didn’t know is that I went a step ahead & pulled her information through several online stories of her problem with the police. A stay at home mom with credit card debt? Nope. Try a drug addict with a drug problem. Really sits well with people when you’re getting high or smoking dope in the name of this child.

You ma’am are a disgrace, to dishonor this child’s name, is pitiful.

-

The other four users simply saw it as an opportunity to profit off the case and didn’t think they were harming anyone. One of the users told me that her t-shirts total brought in $100,000, which she used to put down on a car. Another woman made $60,000 and applied it to pay off her wedding. Again, their attitude is that they have a right to create whatever they want, no one can stop them, and that what they are doing is harmless. In one e-mail, one of the women told me, “you need to mind your own f***ing business.” Great attitude. I have made it my business, deal with it.

-

Even more disgusting was someone who created a “Jessie Murdered Caylee” t-shirt and sold it through the same website, making a profit off Jessie Grund’s name despite the fact OCSD cleared Jessie Grund of any wrongdoing. It’s ridiculous.

-

It’s not just individual users. Others, such as Justice For Caylee, offered bumper stickers for a price. Where did the money end up going for that?

I continue to ask the question, who really cares about Caylee? Some people have bought a new car, some are paying their home mortgages, and others are getting high all in the name of Caylee Marie Anthony. It’s disgusting.

As a result of this article and our investigation, all of the user created shops on Zazzle.com were removed. Individual names were omitted, however, will be shared with the appropriate individuals should they wish to sue the people making money off Caylee Marie Anthony.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: November 12, 2008, 06:51:15 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1873

PROFITING OFF CAYLEE: THE TDBS INVESTIGATION (PART 3 OF 5)

The sad thing is that it’s not just your typical game players cashing in off Caylee’s name. There are those who claim they care compassionately about the case, about this young girl. Who are these people? Let’s take a closer look at the people creating products off Zazzle.com & various smaller websites capitalizing off Caylee’s name.

THE ZAZZLE EFFECT

I looked at over five user created Zazzle.com “shops” which developed Caylee gear, including t-shirts and cups. The t-shirts retailed for $21.95 and the cups retailed for $12.95.

It irks me that all five of these shops put together, selling their items, would bring a cumulative total nearing 1.5-2 million dollars.

Now, I looked into what was sold and what was brought in. One user made $45,000 off t-shirts alone, that’s a bit nerving for me. Not a single penny was donated to missing person charities, the money went to the user themselves. When I questioned the user, she wrote me an e-mail. Here’s a portion of that e-mail:

I know who you are Mr.Krause. I am a stay at home mother of 2 who is trying to make ends meet. I am in debt with credit cards & I thought, “Why not?” I intend on making money, I don’t give a damn about the case, people will buy my t-shirts because the public thrives off sympathy and I reap the benefits.

Well, you’re wrong. It’s your pathetic excuse that ended up closing your shop because of your stupidity. This 3-year-old girl is not a personal ATM for the public. I don’t care if your broke, you’re in debt so that gives you an excuse? What it tells me is your attitude needs a quick adjustment. People shouldn’t be making money off Caylee, especially among the likes of yourself who create products.

What she didn’t know is that I went a step ahead & pulled her information through several online stories of her problem with the police. A stay at home mom with credit card debt? Nope. Try a drug addict with a drug problem. Really sits well with people when you’re getting high or smoking dope in the name of this child.

You ma’am are a disgrace, to dishonor this child’s name, is pitiful.

-

The other four users simply saw it as an opportunity to profit off the case and didn’t think they were harming anyone. One of the users told me that her t-shirts total brought in $100,000, which she used to put down on a car. Another woman made $60,000 and applied it to pay off her wedding. Again, their attitude is that they have a right to create whatever they want, no one can stop them, and that what they are doing is harmless. In one e-mail, one of the women told me, “you need to mind your own f***** business.” Great attitude. I have made it my business, deal with it.

-

Even more disgusting was someone who created a “Jessie Murdered Caylee” t-shirt and sold it through the same website, making a profit off Jessie Grund’s name despite the fact OCSD cleared Jessie Grund of any wrongdoing. It’s ridiculous.

-

It’s not just individual users. Others, such as Justice For Caylee, offered bumper stickers for a price. Where did the money end up going for that?

I continue to ask the question, who really cares about Caylee? Some people have bought a new car, some are paying their home mortgages, and others are getting high all in the name of Caylee Marie Anthony. It’s disgusting.

As a result of this article and our investigation, all of the user created shops on Zazzle.com were removed. Individual names were omitted, however, will be shared with the appropriate individuals should they wish to sue the people making money off Caylee Marie Anthony.

HELP!!  Someone please edit.  I hit post and forgot to edit bad words...sorry.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 08:02:30 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: November 12, 2008, 07:11:15 AM »

Good Morning!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #769 on: November 12, 2008, 07:12:52 AM »

I don't see any bad words...
we can say Damn here....Damn Damn Damn, lol.
If I missed something please point it out to me.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: November 12, 2008, 07:13:19 AM »

I'm 9 pages behind here.. trying to get ready to take my kiddos to school

1.) LMAO at "old" Wreck 
2.) Yay, sea_searcher! Another boy monkey! 
3.) Dolce, good luck today! I'm betting it's two girl monkeys in there.   

btw, Dolce.. have you had any "gender" dreams so far? Do you remember the first one if any that you've had?  The first gender dream I had with each of my two kids was right on as far as what I ended up having.  (This doesn't happen with everybody of course, but it did with me).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: November 12, 2008, 07:36:08 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONEYS!  HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT![/font][/color]

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: November 12, 2008, 07:39:21 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!  HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #773 on: November 12, 2008, 07:42:12 AM »

I too voted yes, and Leonard I would be happy to fly down and help in any part of this (cept the diving!) 
I posted the thread about the differences between Leonard and Tim, and I am thrilled that he would do this.
If anyone is interested in seeing the picture of the tree carving, as well as the view from that carving, it's here:
http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/search-effort-f12/prayer-vigil-and-the-tree-carving-with-kaley-t503.htm

Thank you LP.

Thanks for posting that ... I had heard that the name was misspelled, but did not know that it was spelled with a K also...hmmmmmm

The post says this:
 Prayer Vigil and the tree carving with KALEY

Post by oviedo45 Yesterday at 8:51 pm
today at bp, there was a prayer vigil with Rev Grunt, LP, Rob Dick and the dive team. while there, one of the divers (also a security man for LP) took me to a tree that was in the site line of the dive and showed me a carving with KALEY and a cross underneath. he is convinced the carving was done around 6 months ago - he thinks casey did it to remind her of the spot where she threw caylee into the water. he said he had viewed myspace postings that casey had made with KALEY spelling rather than Caylee. the vigil was attended by about 75 people and the media. i spoke at length with rev grund afterwards and he would like to have the name of our forum. he cannot understand how this happened and he is still broken hearted by it, IMO. he also had comments on TES.

Casey misspelled her own daughters name in Myspace posts??? How odd!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: November 12, 2008, 07:44:22 AM »

It's in the paragragh that starts..The other four users.....
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: November 12, 2008, 08:03:41 AM »

Good Morning

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: November 12, 2008, 08:04:53 AM »

Has anyone got the link for Annie & Amy's Tex messaging when Cindy wanted
the gang to come over to her house. And A & A where texing everyone and
chatting. I have always thought this was very weird.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #777 on: November 12, 2008, 08:05:09 AM »

It's in the paragragh that starts..The other four users.....

DUH @ ME, lol. Fixed.   okayyyy I have to leave now

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #778 on: November 12, 2008, 08:09:22 AM »

Has anyone got the link for Annie & Amy's Tex messaging when Cindy wanted
the gang to come over to her house. And A & A where texing everyone and
chatting. I have always thought this was very weird.

I think Blonde has some links on this site for all the doc dumps. Good Morning!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #779 on: November 12, 2008, 08:17:25 AM »

Thanks so much for the clarification about Lee.  I hope it turns out to be something good.  I'm exhausted today, that's the most exercise I've had in weeks, sadly. I was power shopping  .  I voted YES! to LP poll.  Is he really going to continue searching?  Did he say when he would decide? 

I also had something to say about LP's theory.  I'm pretty sure he said she had Caylee in the trunk, in a trash bag and when she pulled her out, the bag ripped and leaked decomp which is what was found in the trunk.  Now, it was said to have been 2.6 days old (decomp).  SO, is he saying she dumped her after 2.6 days?  That's been bugging me.

yes, he told me yesterday that she was in the trunk for 10 to 11 days!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.