May 17, 2024, 11:47:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329915 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1720 on: September 24, 2008, 03:41:41 PM »

I picked up a roadkill squirrel on my way home from the library.  I know he's fresh because he wasn't there when I passed by an hour prior - he's probably been deceased no more than 90 minutes.  No smell yet, and not yet stiff.

I put him on my screened in back porch and I'll check on him every couple of hours to let you know how he progresses in terms of smell, rigor mortis, etc.

I know exactly what a decomposing human smells like, so I'll let you know if there's any way to confuse the two.
Switchy if I did not know you were doing this for the greater good of the case I would say you are nutz!  LOL  Saying that, thank you for doing what you are doing to prove a point!  What a good monkey.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1721 on: September 24, 2008, 03:42:38 PM »

Some posts back, and I'm very sorry that I can't recall who it was because I'd like to give them credit for the thought, a poster mentioned they'd like to know whether or not the popsicles Casey carried when Tony picked her up were melted.  IMO this is an extremely important point.  If the popsicles were still frozen, it would be impossible for Casey to have taken them from Cindy's freezer, her car run out of gas, some nice men pushed it into the parking lot, she called Tony and Casey waited until he picked her up and they still be frozen.  Therefore, if they were not melting all over the place, someone had brought her to the point where the car was abandoned and Tony picked her up.  After all, it was July in Florida.  I think it possible that she had help from a family member in abandoning the car.  Maybe after George disposed of whatever was causing the odor in the trunk, he  took the car to Amscot, Casey drove his car and picked him up, went back to the house in George's car, raided the freezer, called Tony to pick her up at Amscot, George took her there and Little Miss Innocent was waiting there at the parking lot with her bag of still frozen purloined food when Tony picked her up.
I agree, this is a great point.

So George sat there and watched Casey clean out his refrigerater and freezer to feed her boyfriend? Nahhhhhhhhh!!!
Was there more than chicken and popsicles? Hardly think that's all they had, besides, if GA helped her, chicken and popsicles would be the least of his worries.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: September 24, 2008, 03:42:38 PM »

I picked up a roadkill squirrel on my way home from the library.  I know he's fresh because he wasn't there when I passed by an hour prior - he's probably been deceased no more than 90 minutes.  No smell yet, and not yet stiff.

I put him on my screened in back porch and I'll check on him every couple of hours to let you know how he progresses in terms of smell, rigor mortis, etc.

I know exactly what a decomposing human smells like, so I'll let you know if there's any way to confuse the two.

Thanks 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1723 on: September 24, 2008, 03:45:07 PM »

So will Tony be up next for the Monkey interrogation, I mean the question and answer session? 
This could get interesting given the fact that some of my fellow monkeys think that he could be in on this whole ordeal. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: September 24, 2008, 03:45:12 PM »

Refresh my memory..who is Clint? There are so many pieces in this effed up game of chess....

He is the roomate of Tony's where Casey was staying at the time

Greta's show w/ Clint: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: September 24, 2008, 03:45:42 PM »

Alright, Clint just stated, over on the Clint page, that Casey would speak of the nanny never naming her, but that Caylee never did. 
All the children I have ever been around if you say a name that they are familiar with, or they like/fear they have facial expressions and sometimes are vocal about how they want or do not want to go to that place.
That being said, why would Caylee, who Clint also mentioned was a very smart little girl, not get excited or say "yeah nanny zanny"? 
On another note, maybe Caylee was thinking that "nanny" was really "granny"??

You beat me to it!!! There was no nanny and now I am more sure than ever about it..GRRRRRRRRRRR...Caylee would have at sometime mentioned the nanny in some form or fashion.When Clint gets back,maybe he will reveal alittle more about my question....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1726 on: September 24, 2008, 03:45:43 PM »

Thanks 

He needs a name. He can't be a John Doe squirrel.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: September 24, 2008, 03:46:15 PM »

Switchy if I did not know you were doing this for the greater good of the case I would say you are nutz!  LOL  Saying that, thank you for doing what you are doing to prove a point!  What a good monkey.

LMAO  !!!  This is the funniest thing i ever read !!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: September 24, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »

From the WS forum:

#178       Today, 03:03 PM 
Muzikman 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by What'sThatClue 
That still doesn't answer the question of why we can't get a copy directly from the public agency rather than go thru Kinko's. I'm still waiting for a reply from the Atty General's office.

I believe they did it this way because they knew there was going to be a huge demand from a lot of media outlets, and this makes it much easier for everybody involved. They probably could not deal with the huge demand efficiently at their office. No need to inundate them with emails.

I have the docs and am about to start scanning, but the missing pages are scattered throughout and it will take a while, plus we will have to figure out how to put them up.

Thanks for the offers of sharing the cost, but it is not that much, Georgia PI and I will split the cost.

Send money to Equusearch instead please, they could really use it right now! Even $5 apiece would help them out tremendously if enough people do it. Hurricane Ike really hit them hard.  

A big THANK YOU to this person...not only for the documents but for the alst paragraph above!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: September 24, 2008, 03:47:34 PM »

Thanks 

My husband hit a deer (one of 2 in the middle of the road) in MY car a year ago. It hit on the driver side front and side door and killed it instantly.  The smell of death was there (it splattered) and I was so glad when I took it in to the repair shop and had those part replaced.  The shop cleaned it up real good.  I could smell that death for several days. It made me sick everytime I looked at food.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: September 24, 2008, 03:48:35 PM »

LA pages 23/24 of 69

She was snaggin' her Tyson chicken money back! ROFLLLLLLL

Lee has nailed his mother, he said he knew the cop wasn't in there and she goes, he stops, but I can imagine it went something like, "don't say anything.

Then the cop says, so she was just stealing back what was stolen from her, Lee says, yeah, exactly! His mother was stealing evidence in a possible murder case is what she was doing and he Lee confirmed it!
Wasn't it Amy's money anyway?  From the stolen checks?  I want to vomit.  I guess Lee missed the cash since he was busy deleting files and trying to find her phone?  Do we know which phone Tony had at his house?  I can't see her leaving without her phone so maybe there were 2?   
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: September 24, 2008, 03:48:37 PM »

Is it possible for a wonderful, dear, kind mod to go delete my question to Clint please? (pg 4)  I didn't see Carpe's before I posted, but they are basically the same question and I hate to muck up the thread.   Thanks!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: September 24, 2008, 03:48:43 PM »

lol.  I am a little nutz.  My SO didn't even bat an eye when I told him why I brought home a dead squirrel.

I should have been a mad scientist.  heh.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: September 24, 2008, 03:48:46 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: September 24, 2008, 03:49:01 PM »

So will Tony be up next for the Monkey interrogation, I mean the question and answer session? 
This could get interesting given the fact that some of my fellow monkeys think that he could be in on this whole ordeal. 

Well he said he needed to be really careful about what he says but he would answer questions to the best of his abilities. With that being said I am sure alot of Monkeys have questions for him so ask in the Tony Thread and we can see what he will answer
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1735 on: September 24, 2008, 03:49:34 PM »

Alright, Clint just stated, over on the Clint page, that Casey would speak of the nanny never naming her, but that Caylee never did. 
All the children I have ever been around if you say a name that they are familiar with, or they like/fear they have facial expressions and sometimes are vocal about how they want or do not want to go to that place.
That being said, why would Caylee, who Clint also mentioned was a very smart little girl, not get excited or say "yeah nanny zanny"? 
On another note, maybe Caylee was thinking that "nanny" was really "granny"??

You beat me to it!!! There was no nanny and now I am more sure than ever about it..GRRRRRRRRRRR...Caylee would have at sometime mentioned the nanny in some form or fashion.When Clint gets back,maybe he will reveal alittle more about my question....
Same page Tot!!!  Every time I see your name I get hungry for taters!!  LOL  Dammit I am hungry again!   

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: September 24, 2008, 03:50:04 PM »

replying to myself ^^^
it would be easy enough to verify through phone records unless one of them was a prepaid phone, or someone elses? (she's not above stealing, obviously)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1737 on: September 24, 2008, 03:50:55 PM »

Thanks 

He needs a name. He can't be a John Doe squirrel.

Switchy, how are you checking him for stiffness?  You are hilarious.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: September 24, 2008, 03:51:41 PM »

Switchy....I am finally speechless!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1739 on: September 24, 2008, 03:51:57 PM »

Well he said he needed to be really careful about what he says but he would answer questions to the best of his abilities. With that being said I am sure alot of Monkeys have questions for him so ask in the Tony Thread and we can see what he will answer

I wonder if we already scared him off!    

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.