May 13, 2024, 12:24:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 415839 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: October 06, 2008, 10:25:08 PM »

Over at another message board one of the posters just said that the skank clan is claiming that the main skank can't participate in the vigil's due to safety concern, my response:
        Yeah, cuz the minister doesn't want God to level his church.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1501 on: October 06, 2008, 10:25:33 PM »

the thing is  if they find little caylee's body- there would so much decomposition by now- they may not be able to find out how she died.... any opinions. 

anyone have any opinions??????
just never know..They can tell a lot from bones..I watch unsolved mysteries and years later can tell how someone was murdered (at least that is what they say) Hair never really goes anywhere in decomp does it? So they could get a better sample..I think it will surprise us that she may have put caylee in a tub and there could be things that help do to the tub..I just can't see this being an accident the way Casey acts..jmo..I'm having a hard time believing she didn't do this on purpose
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1502 on: October 06, 2008, 10:26:17 PM »

Back to last night, 515angel and someone else were hinting at something in the Amy Huzienga texts, 1011 IIRC. They said they hadn't seen each other in 3 weeks, that would put it at June 27th. Is that what you guys were getting at? Come on, no secrets here!

What I can't understand with these text messages is why is Jesse and Amy sounding like they feel sorry for KC when she and her Mother Cindy basically accused both of them of being involved in kidnapping Caylee? I would think they would be pissed! It almost sounded like they were meeting to get their stories straight.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: October 06, 2008, 10:26:37 PM »

I am miffed about this whole searching for Caylee privately.  I think this is a ploy by Biaz that suggests if she helps finds her.....that the prosecution will be more lenient

Yeah, and if she wouldn't have hid her in the first place, her help wouldn't be needed to find her.....

I am banking on TES finding her without the help of little Miss
CaseFace...
Yea   kinda like hiding the easter eggs and then going out to look for the prize egg yourself.....what a load of crap......this will never happen.......

Isn't there some kind of psychology behind the murderer finding their own victim???  I know it happens
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: October 06, 2008, 10:27:44 PM »

Over at another message board one of the posters just said that the skank clan is claiming that the main skank can't participate in the vigil's due to safety concern, my response:
They also stated she was watching from the camera in the house..Well they only had one or two vigils after the cameras cam..I really don't think they have them at the church and they are all full of it...EVERY SINGLE ANTHONY IS FULL OF IT!!! BAEZ TO!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: October 06, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »

She didn't participate in them when they were at home.  Too bad for her.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: October 06, 2008, 10:28:30 PM »

Clan of phonies.  They don't attend church regularly, for sure, but one of their first announcements after freeing the skank was that they would be attending church the first Sunday, my response at the time: Right, hell will be freezing over first.

I was right.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: October 06, 2008, 10:28:53 PM »

NO KIDDING......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: October 06, 2008, 10:29:11 PM »

I am miffed about this whole searching for Caylee privately.  I think this is a ploy by Biaz that suggests if she helps finds her.....that the prosecution will be more lenient

Yeah, and if she wouldn't have hid her in the first place, her help wouldn't be needed to find her.....

CaseFace...
Yea   kinda like hiding the easter eggs and then going out to look for the prize egg yourself.....what a load of crap......this will never happen.......

Isn't there some kind of psychology behind the murderer finding their own victim???  I know it happens
It is said that criminals will always "return to the scene of the crime".

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: October 06, 2008, 10:30:12 PM »

Wow...I am out of it tonight...tired after returning from a trip yesterday.  So it was Jesse who mentioned Harris Rosen.  Makes sense that he might know him through the ministry. 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: October 06, 2008, 10:30:58 PM »

Hmmm, I dont shop at Pennys, but now I am wondering what they have.  They don't sell tools and things like Sears, do they???

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/default.aspx

More homey in a lot of ways, than Sears. 

I'm like 11 pages behind, but i posted awhile back on what you can get with a JCP card. You can use it at all CVS drug stores, and they sell all kinds of things ...otc medications, garbage bags, storage bins, coolers and on and on...

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: October 06, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »

Back to last night, 515angel and someone else were hinting at something in the Amy Huzienga texts, 1011 IIRC. They said they hadn't seen each other in 3 weeks, that would put it at June 27th. Is that what you guys were getting at? Come on, no secrets here!

What I can't understand with these text messages is why is Jesse and Amy sounding like they feel sorry for KC when she and her Mother Cindy basically accused both of them of being involved in kidnapping Caylee? I would think they would be pissed! It almost sounded like they were meeting to get their stories straight.

I actually felt like Jesse was talking a little opportunity to hit on Amy in those texts.... and someone didn't like it (No JG canNOT come to my home) ...
but with regards to Cindy, I think at the very beginning, where we are seeing these texts, she was just trying to get info from them... I don't think that she flat out accused them IIRC.

Also, in typical Anythony fashion, I don't think that any of these accusations were face to face, they were Cindy trying to cover her families asses to the popo.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: October 06, 2008, 10:31:43 PM »

I think the whole Casey helping with the search is a complete set up so that they can then claim... "see she (Casey) found Caylee, and it was of course someone else who killed her". Or better yet..."hey, we could have found her sooner if the press and LE hadn't had the wrong focus"
OMG !!!  I have started thinking like and Anthony

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: October 06, 2008, 10:32:00 PM »

CaseFace...

Well   in my opinion  she has returned to the scene of the actual crime ....right there in that house.....but I dont see her ever being allowed to go anywhere near any of the search places or anywhere else  for that matter.....well unless its to Jail .....which is gonna happen real soon!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: October 06, 2008, 10:32:28 PM »

That message was from "Coocoo for Casey" Will.....he had the hots for her. Amy introduced them. Casey spent 2 days with him when Tony L. was in NY.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: October 06, 2008, 10:32:43 PM »

Hmmm, I dont shop at Pennys, but now I am wondering what they have.  They don't sell tools and things like Sears, do they???

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/default.aspx

More homey in a lot of ways, than Sears. 

I'm like 11 pages behind, but i posted awhile back on what you can get with a JCP card. You can use it at all CVS drug stores, and they sell all kinds of things ...otc medications, garbage bags, storage bins, coolers and on and on...

They do sell large plastic zipper clothes bags
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: October 06, 2008, 10:32:47 PM »

I doubt after all this time if much could be learned from Caylee's remains, but one never knows.  Drugs can show up in hair and bones, can't they?  But the manner of death still might be hard to pinpoint. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1517 on: October 06, 2008, 10:32:53 PM »

I did not think that evil could enter a church?

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: October 06, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »

O.K.    I asked the question and I got the answer.......It seems to me that I am d**med if I do.....and d**med if I dont ......I dont know why it is a big deal that I know my friend and that I tslk to him.......I will see if when all this is over that he will come in here and talk to everyone or of He will send us a copy of his badge or whatever else he needs to do ......maybe I can take a picture with him.....but that will get shot down somehow Im sure.......Anyway.....I got in touch with him after he started working on this case just to give everybody here a little insight and some hope that poor little Caylee wasnt gonna be let down......Why in the world would I say anything that wasnt true about anything on here.....What good is that gonna do me .....Im just a single mother trying to raise my daughter and with a interest in keeping all children safe.......anyway........believe what you want thats all our perogative........we can all have our own opinions and thats all I have to say..

Gosh, not sure why you had to post this, as I am behind today, but please know that I very much appreciate your posts and respect you! I don't think for a minute you would knowingly post something untrue. Thank you for taking time out to find out what you can and for sharing it with us here. I, for one, love hearing from you!

AWW-HH, i love reading your posts-u always have new scoop and i totally believe you know what youre talking about-
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1519 on: October 06, 2008, 10:33:29 PM »

I'm curious as to how many times cellphone pings put her at Jay Blanchard Park - both around the time of the 15th and 16th, and then afterward.   I don't doubt that she at some point went back to where she stashed Caylee, and for that reason, the places she went in the days after are almost as important as the main timeframe in question.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.