May 13, 2024, 10:46:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 357971 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: December 16, 2008, 11:59:55 PM »

The only way I want the Anthonys to get immunity is - if Casey pleads guilty!!  Other than that, I say no way!!

The only way they should get immunity is if they have to testify AGAINST their  little Princess Pants On Fire!! I am so tired of them and their lies. I don't  believe the truth and George/Cindy/Casey ever met. jmo

The whole family is beyond help!!  Thay have taken the word fun right out dysfunctional!!  Did they really care more about Casey than that poor innocent baby?

Unbelievable!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: December 17, 2008, 12:03:10 AM »

Klaas - I was told to ask you if my post remind you of Angela?? 

I wonder if Casey is now believing her own lies?   
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: December 17, 2008, 12:04:31 AM »

The only way I want the Anthonys to get immunity is - if Casey pleads guilty!!  Other than that, I say no way!!

The only way they should get immunity is if they have to testify AGAINST their  little Princess Pants On Fire!! I am so tired of them and their lies. I don't  believe the truth and George/Cindy/Casey ever met. jmo

The whole family is beyond help!!  Thay have taken the word fun right out dysfunctional!!  Did they really care more about Casey than that poor innocent baby?

Unbelievable!!!   

LOL-I agree! They sure do take the fun out of dyfunctional..and in the meantime -they are making even MY family look pretty darn good! 
I think there are many skeletons in their closet -and they are just about to come rollin' on out!! I think they care more about the secrets than they ever cared about Caylee-and it is heartbreaking. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #723 on: December 17, 2008, 12:04:52 AM »

Night Monkeys

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: December 17, 2008, 12:06:10 AM »

Night Monkeys

Night BOO!!  Sleep tight!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #725 on: December 17, 2008, 12:06:31 AM »

Night Monkeys

Night Boo 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: December 17, 2008, 12:07:02 AM »

Goodnight Boo!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: December 17, 2008, 12:08:02 AM »

Night Monkeys

Sweet dreams Boo!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: December 17, 2008, 12:08:56 AM »

Unbelievable!!!   

LOL-I agree! They sure do take the fun out of dyfunctional..and in the meantime -they are making even MY family look pretty darn good! 
I think there are many skeletons in their closet -and they are just about to come rollin' on out!! I think they care more about the secrets than they ever cared about Caylee-and it is heartbreaking. 

My family are the Cleavers next to them!!  LOL  How is your hostage??
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: December 17, 2008, 12:09:03 AM »

Unbelievable!!!   

Well once the body is ID'd we will know for sure.  Than they can take the word log right out of the word pathalogical.    ..............I tried
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: December 17, 2008, 12:10:18 AM »

Unbelievable!!!   

It is heartbreaking.  They are too concerned over what will happen to Casey.

Oops.... I forgot to tell you. lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: December 17, 2008, 12:13:05 AM »

Angela or Angie911?
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: December 17, 2008, 12:14:28 AM »

Thank you all for the kind words about Tracy - he is one of the reasons I am here.

Hi Always, I wanted to express my condolences as well on the loss of your sister's child.  You are a wonderful, kind and beautiful monkey and I am sure your sister is so lucky to have you as a sis.  I'm thinking how hard it is for you to hear about Adam Walsh today and my heart and prayers are with you.

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: December 17, 2008, 12:15:23 AM »

If one of my kids did this to one of dogs, I would kill them!!  Nevermind my own someday grandchild!!  What is wrong with them??????????  I bet we could answer that question all night!! 

Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: December 17, 2008, 12:16:14 AM »

Hi all!

If anyone is still awake, I just want to ask you feelings on why the prosecution is shutting out the defense to the degree that they are?

First, when the defense asked for the tips that LE had, they only put the PHYSICS tips on a disc and then charged them $600+ and said they would not release anymore tips until they paid that amount

Second, they have been soooo uncooperative in letting the defense have ANY access to the crime scene or autopsy.  I know for a fact that in other cases (even the Scott Peterson case) defense experts were allowed to exam the remains, etc

Why are they doing this?  I can understand not allowing them to do anything to interfere, but this goes way beyond that.  I fear they are going to hurt their case if they do this out of some kind of spite, rather than a valid reason!  It has me worried!

Any thoughts?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: December 17, 2008, 12:16:16 AM »

I can't figure out the timing of their wanting immunity. They weren't worried about it until :
The remains were found OR the search warrant was executed .. and they found some stuff that could result in charges.   
They didn't seem too concerned about this before Thursday. saying one thing to the media and one thing to LE , well according to NG previously, that is not against the law.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: December 17, 2008, 12:17:37 AM »

I suspect that the attorney for the Orange County Sheriff's Office made a boo boo and ... revealed the truth.

Janet

____

Judge denies Baez's motions in hearing 
 Last Edited: Tuesday, 16 Dec 2008, 8:51 PM EST 
Created: Tuesday, 16 Dec 2008, 10:46 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A judge on Tuesday denied requests from the mother of a missing Florida toddler to force investigators to turn over their photos, videos and drawings from the woods where a child's remains were found last week.

The judge also denied motions from Casey Anthony's attorneys to appoint a forensic expert and allow a second autopsy. Anthony's attorneys say they have concerns about how the remains are being preserved.

"I can't assist you by interfering in a murder investigation. That's basically what this amounts to," said Circuit Judge Stan Strickland in rejecting the motions during an emergency hearing. "I just can't do it. They're still investigating it."

Casey Anthony was charged in October with killing daughter Caylee, who was reported missing in July. The remains have not been positively identified but recent comments from attorneys and authorities indicate they believe the body is likely Caylee's.

Anthony is being held without bond in jail, where she was removed Tuesday from psychological observation. She was placed under observation last week after the remains were discovered. She is in a cell by herself and has no contact with other inmates, according to an Orange County Jail spokesman.

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, said that the judge risked denying his client a fair trial by refusing the defense access to the evidence from the crime scene. Crime scene technicians and experts on Tuesday spent a sixth day sifting through dirt and scouring the woods where the remains were discovered by a meter reader last Thursday.

"We are in a situation where it's no longer a crime scene," Baez said. "It has become an excavation site."

An attorney for the Orange County Sheriff's Office said in court Tuesday that the remains were a little girl's, the first time the gender has been confirmed. Ann-Marie Delahunty made the disclosure while arguing in court that the site was an active crime scene that should be free of interference from outsiders. The remains were being preserved properly, she said.

"What we will not do is, we will not release photographs ... of this little girl to be broadcast all over," Delahunty said.

Delahunty suggested a public records request by the defense attorney would be a more appropriate avenue for obtaining photos and videos of the crime scene.

The judge said he would be open to considering the request for a second autopsy at a later time. The results of the autopsy already performed were expected in the next week.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=190DC0042E153F448F8E39194F2F3D39?contentId=8082906&version=20&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: December 17, 2008, 12:19:32 AM »

Angela or Angie911?

Oh I dont know!  Lots of typos though!!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #738 on: December 17, 2008, 12:20:36 AM »

Unbelievable!!!   

My family are the Cleavers next to them!!  LOL  How is your hostage??

Ohhh the hostage. Thanks for asking! LOL!!  He is doing very well-I learned today to NEVER and I mean EVER try to keep a secret from him. I swear he will dig it up in seconds!! From this day on-I will call him "Snoopy"....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: December 17, 2008, 12:21:30 AM »

Hi all!

If anyone is still awake, I just want to ask you feelings on why the prosecution is shutting out the defense to the degree that they are?

First, when the defense asked for the tips that LE had, they only put the PHYSICS tips on a disc and then charged them $600+ and said they would not release anymore tips until they paid that amount

Second, they have been soooo uncooperative in letting the defense have ANY access to the crime scene or autopsy.  I know for a fact that in other cases (even the Scott Peterson case) defense experts were allowed to exam the remains, etc

Why are they doing this?  I can understand not allowing them to do anything to interfere, but this goes way beyond that.  I fear they are going to hurt their case if they do this out of some kind of spite, rather than a valid reason!  It has me worried!

Any thoughts?

I don't believe the prosecution has been uncooperative at all.  I think the defense has been out of line and the judge apparantly feels the same way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.