May 20, 2024, 05:05:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 242871 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1480 on: February 06, 2009, 06:16:12 PM »

vindictive wench that i am.... i HOPE she is watching if TONY shows up with his new main squeeze.....
LOL this comment made my day....because it is all about Casey.....well won't she have her panties in a bunch because the memorial will not feature her

Remember how bent  outta shape she was when she heard about the chili dinner that she (booo hooo) couldn't be at, after all getting arrested on a whim and all, it's got to fry her that all this drama and good times are going on without her. She'll just have to order up the deluxe can of cheez-whiz for the festivities.   AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKK
:

Lord knows, she can. Strangers are still sending her money for her jail commissary account.

YEP... that was interesting to me when i saw they put the names on the screen the other day... dont recall if it was NG or that HLN show...
i kinda figured SOMEONE would track them down and ask WHY??? WHY ?? WHY????

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: February 06, 2009, 06:17:05 PM »

Star light, star bright................My wish tonight is one thing, I wish that the evidence would be back  by Tues. morning and it would show KC's fingerprints on the duct tape and sticker.

The hot air would be sucked right out of Spindy's heart wrenching sob story, it would be hard to expand on the Fugitive  Theory and the innocence of her beloved KC, while her mega lifetime opportunity to capture America and beyond's support  during her eulogy for Caylee.

I'm truly praying for it.

Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape, Mizjay..............Oh, you sweet talker!! 

I've been hoping for that, too. Casey's going down regardless, but Oh, how sweet it would be!

OH He**  yeah!!!!!!   Ya know I really want that for all of the ones who just keep shrugging off the FACTS and COMMON SENSE.
Just like at the memorial,  THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: February 06, 2009, 06:18:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I'm mostly a lurker but I have a question.  Isn't the tv at the jail where kc is in an open room where all the inmates watch together?  If the others don't want to watch the memorial then kc wouldn't get to watch.  Do you suppose they will give her a private tv to watch?  She is so above the law and the other inmates......NOT.  I hope this is not a stupid question.

Also, I love reading here.  You are all so smart!!!

IIRC  KC's 1 hour of Rec time is by herself. Because of her "protective" status, no inmates are out of their cells when she is.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: February 06, 2009, 06:20:31 PM »

Makes me wonder why no one asks baez why his clients shows no remorse or grief for her daughter.. why not ask him why shes all smiles and coy when she is near him... she doesnt come across in any way as innocent or bereaved...
this  stupid ploy by the defense to try to compare to the fugitive is totaly bogus!!!
there is no comparison..casey is demented and so are her parents and brother... Richard best said it to his sister cindy in an email.. makes me wonder what he is thinking what her mom is thinking (CINDYS) of this whole carnival cherade atmosphere...

they look so stupid...and yes that woman baden looks like a over stuffed burrito .. she needs to dress more appropiately... she is showing all her bulges and it doesnt do anything for her... yukkkkkk all that meat and no potatoes!!!!

well back to mr baez .. who so desperately wants to be remembered as a dream team ember... sorry he does not qualify.. for suck.. he is inexperienced and lame...

casey will not get off this one!! all the FORENSICS !!! will nail her...

baez needs to tell his client that she looks like a fool every time she gets on camera... wether its in jail throwing fits or in the court room smiling like Mr. Ed the horse.... all teeth no brains....

they need to hang her... the whole memorial thing is  rediculous... cindy is basking in the lime light of her grandaughters death

thats so pathetic.....

I would love to get ahold of rick plesea's email  and share  some conversation wth him..
bet I   could learn alot!! bet we can learn alot!!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1484 on: February 06, 2009, 06:23:15 PM »

vindictive wench that i am.... i HOPE she is watching if TONY shows up with his new main squeeze.....
LOL this comment made my day....because it is all about Casey.....well won't she have her panties in a bunch because the memorial will not feature her

Oh But....... It most likely will feature mommy and daddys little princess.. you know,her being innocent and all...watch...I am so sure it will feature that selfish,spiteful wench. I do hope that ALL those people that DO show up and are allowed in , at the first mention of KC's name,get up and walk out in an orderly fashion,just to show those sorry people, THIS is about CAYLEE,not the spiteful wench that took her little life..At some point, people have to show with action as well as words they are NOT supporting the KC is innocent crusade the Ants are on. I get so angry when they try to spin it like they are doing something for Caylee... since apparently JUNE 15th, they have not done a whole heck of a lot for Caylee,but are busting hump to protect her killer..disgusting!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: February 06, 2009, 06:24:44 PM »

Nah....It will be "Don't take Nan's Sunshine Away"

That just brought me back to what this is all about, a sweet little girl who loved her grandma and paid with her life for that "crime."

And look what she is getting in return for that love she had for her Nan, look what she is getting in return from her Nan for that love and losing her life for loving her Nan.. sad..

It is sad. I picture her in heaven in a field of daisys. Shes plucking the daisys saying...They love me...They love me not...
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: February 06, 2009, 06:26:08 PM »

P.S
all the evidence  will point to her.. the finger prints on the duckt tape and alot more ... she is to confident.. can they come up with the idea that the fingerprints were planted .. they are stupid enough.. what a carnival... but forensics will crucify her.. she wont be in isolation forever.. when convicted they have to put her in the general population... than watch someone get a hold of her..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: February 06, 2009, 06:30:26 PM »

Makes me wonder why no one asks baez why his clients shows no remorse or grief for her daughter.. why not ask him why shes all smiles and coy when she is near him... she doesnt come across in any way as innocent or bereaved...
this  stupid ploy by the defense to try to compare to the fugitive is totaly bogus!!!
there is no comparison..casey is demented and so are her parents and brother... Richard best said it to his sister cindy in an email.. makes me wonder what he is thinking what her mom is thinking (CINDYS) of this whole carnival cherade atmosphere...

they look so stupid...and yes that woman baden looks like a over stuffed burrito .. she needs to dress more appropiately... she is showing all her bulges and it doesnt do anything for her... yukkkkkk all that meat and no potatoes!!!!

well back to mr baez .. who so desperately wants to be remembered as a dream team ember... sorry he does not qualify.. for suck.. he is inexperienced and lame...

casey will not get off this one!! all the FORENSICS !!! will nail her...

baez needs to tell his client that she looks like a fool every time she gets on camera... wether its in jail throwing fits or in the court room smiling like Mr. Ed the horse.... all teeth no brains....

they need to hang her... the whole memorial thing is  rediculous... cindy is basking in the lime light of her grandaughters death

thats so pathetic.....

I would love to get ahold of rick plesea's email  and share  some conversation wth him..
bet I   could learn alot!! bet we can learn alot!!!

Oh KatieKatie,    you said it soo well.   It's all a farce and no amount of logical questions will ever be anwered professionally (not to mention truthfully)  because Baez is out of his league and he is holding on for dear life, this is his ticket to the big time.

Cindy, hmmmmmmmmmmm, you certainly got her pegged and I also am curious what ANY of their relatives think of all this.
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: February 06, 2009, 06:50:19 PM »

In no way do I support KC but I hope for this one day only, it can be about Caylee and her life.  She has gone to God now and I hope and pray that her Memorial does not turn into a circus.  She deserves this day for love and respect only.  Honestly anyone that wants to use it to express hate should not even go or watch.  Let the love and respect we  all feel forCaylee be so strong it is felt at the gates of Heaven. . We should all forget KC even exist.  Her day will come.  Let the love shine for Sweet Baby Caylee.
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: February 06, 2009, 06:52:31 PM »

I kind of think some of the people sending money to KC's jail account might be wanting to see her gain weight while sitting in jail...LOL!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1490 on: February 06, 2009, 06:53:20 PM »

Hey monkeys, been trying to catch up. Whats up? TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: February 06, 2009, 06:54:06 PM »

I kind of think some of the people sending money to KC's jail account might be wanting to see her gain weight while sitting in jail...LOL!
    Never thought of that! How much did you send monkeymike?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: February 06, 2009, 06:56:16 PM »

I'll never tell but I do have an extra $25 each week. LOL!!!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: February 06, 2009, 06:56:19 PM »

Brad Conway said that this memorial is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.  Yes, it most certainly is.  However, is it really all about Caylee???  I mean, if George, Cindy & Lee have grievances with LP, Tim Miller, and how many others, that have spent numerous hours searching and giving their time to help look for Caylee, why can they not be present as well??

LP, Tim Miller and the others, have HEARTS, and they would be there to pay their last respects to CAYLEE.

So, is it really all about CAYLEE??  If the Anthony's were anywhere close to being human they would welcome their enemies, as being Caylee's friends...and let them attend.

This is so damn cruel and wicked of the Anthony's.  They themselves created the distance between some very good inviduals.  They are the one's that make people lose respect for them.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: February 06, 2009, 06:58:48 PM »

I'll never tell but I do have an extra $25 each week. LOL!!!
  I may send a buck or two. You never know, Pop tarts put a few pounds of lard on my arse.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1495 on: February 06, 2009, 06:59:24 PM »

when asked if she thought caylee was close .. casey said in my gut I feel she is close .. of course she felt it.. she knew it.. in her gut she knew she killed her little girl
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: February 06, 2009, 06:59:31 PM »

Brad Conway said that this memorial is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.  Yes, it most certainly is.  However, is it really all about Caylee???  I mean, if George, Cindy & Lee have grievances with LP, Tim Miller, and how many others, that have spent numerous hours searching and giving their time to help look for Caylee, why can they not be present as well??

LP, Tim Miller and the others, have HEARTS, and they would be there to pay their last respects to CAYLEE.

So, is it really all about CAYLEE??  If the Anthony's were anywhere close to being human they would welcome their enemies, as being Caylee's friends...and let them attend.

This is so damn cruel and wicked of the Anthony's.  They themselves created the distance between some very good inviduals.  They are the one's that make people lose respect for them.
So ... do they have a list of all searchers who searched for TES ... and everyone has to show a valid driver's license?  I mean ... I'm thinking all those people should be turned away too ... for heaven sake they were working for Tim!  And looking for a murdered child!  How dare they come to Caylee's memorial! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: February 06, 2009, 07:00:33 PM »

In the end they will have nothing. It will be hard for them to have jobs and keep friends. KC will see to it. She is destroying them all bit by bit.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: February 06, 2009, 07:01:31 PM »

Hi Gram. I am really behind, but I don't believe this is all about Caylee, if it were, anyone would be let in the doors, with or without a camera, handbag, cell phone, etc. The only thing this memorial is about is the one thing the Anthony's truly love. THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR. It's about nothing else, but how much money they can make off this. JMO JSM 

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: February 06, 2009, 07:01:47 PM »

when asked if she thought caylee was close .. casey said in my gut I feel she is close .. of course she felt it.. she knew it.. in her gut she knew she killed her little girl

To bad she didnt feel it in heart. Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.