May 04, 2024, 08:39:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 408903 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: December 15, 2009, 06:50:01 PM »

Normal people would be out looking for their lost grandchild. I, myself don't have any grandchildren, but if my dog or my friends dog were lost I'd be out day and night looking myself. Heck a couple of years ago, when a kennel lost a Boston Terrier in January, I didn't even know these people and I packed my Jeep with blankets and wet food and went looking after work for weeks! How much more for a child? How much more does God care for you over a sparrow? But not the Anthony's. While most would be out searching, or in a pile of tears on the floor we were met with a hammer swinging Cindy and a hose threatening George. Cindy told US to get off our asses and look for Caylee. Where did she look?

If the police showed up at my door in order to help look for a child, my doors would be flung open and I would be bending over backward to give them any help they requested. Any step to take to bring that baby home again. What does Cindy and George do? Clean the car, wash the pants, deliberately give the wrong brush to police. Did this help bring them closer to finding Caylee? About as much as Casey taking the police on a tour of Disney World in search of her make-believe office.  Tell me, what Grandparent does such a thing? If they smelled something wrong in the car, and their grand daughter was missing, why weren't the police called right away?? I want an answer, why not call the police?? This is a 2 year old baby that hasn't been seen in over a month!!!

When Tim from Eqquasearch was called in to help, most of us would be on our knees thanking him for his time. Did he ask them to pay? No! He was there to help find the baby! Ask the hundreds of parents across the United States if they had that kind of help! They would do anything for that. Time is precious, every second counts. Tim was met with disdain and accusations. No help from the Anthonys, no scrap of clothes to help with the scent search. All he got was a kick in the rear for his troubles.

Many people had showed up to search, where were the Anthony's?? At home, kicking back, watching the drama unfold on TV. They weren't out there helping, that was other peoples jobs. People from all walks of life, rich or poor, young and old. They were there for Caylee, even though her family was NOT.

If bones were found less than a mile from my home, I'd be out there in the pouring rain, police restraining me back, sobbing my heart out to be close just one last time to my little one. Where were the Anthonys? Dining on crabpuffs at the Ritz, sleeping on soft beds, letting others, once again, do the dirty work. Not that they could have helped at the sight, but others were there, mourners for Caylee who just wanted to show their support. No family once again.

Then there is the accusations of other people's children. Not just Jesse, though he was a favorite target, but anyone who had contact with Casey was labeled by Cindy. How can we forget Amy, Ricardo, Tony, etc.? Cindy made accusations against these young adults. They had nothing to do with it, but Cindy didn't a rat's azz if it damaged them as long as it took the light off of Casey. These same people had come to their home soon after it was reported that Caylee was missing to help. What did they get in return? A need for a lawyer. How dare they spout off about other people's children? They had no FACTS on this. It was off the cuff with a microphone stuck in her face. These young adults will be damaged for life because of her accusations. When they are very old and all of us have moved on to other things, this drama will stay with them. You DON'T fight for your child by hurting other people's children. Remember the poor Mall girl? Man, she could have done some real damage by inciting people to start accusing others of taking Caylee. Police showing up at parents doors asking to see proof that their child is theirs. How fricking dare they! They have no bounds, they have no respect. Just like Casey. What about Zenaida's children, how have they fared through all of this? Life better for them? Isn't it great having a Mommy accused of a crime she didn't commit? How much money has Zenaida lost because of this? She lost her job and can't get another one. Well done Cindy, well done.

I don't expect George and Cindy to declare that they believe Casey is the killer. But if they would just keep their mouths shut, act like normal grieving grandparents and not some ring master at a sick circus, people would be more understanding.

No, they go on interviews across America spewing their lies, selling their bears, wrist bracelets and souls. And America is eating it up. They are shaking their heads and saying "What about Caylee?"  I don't need any other "facts" to back up how I feel about the Anthonys. The proof is in their actions. Actions speak louder than words. JMO

Great post! Amazing that some come on this board defending the likes of the ant's!!!!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: December 15, 2009, 06:50:43 PM »

I'm no psychotherapist but I do have experience working with the mentally ill that are in a facility.  I'm certainly not going to say that Joy belongs in a facility but IF I were a concerned person in her life I would definitely be recommending a medication evaluation, and if necessary have her committed hoping for that evaluation.

My experiences with the mentally ill (that are not properly medicated) have been that the delusions they experience are a reality to them.  They are not able to distinguish the difference between a delusional thought and what is reality.  Cindy is a nurse and she darned well knows this.  I'm also quite sure that she would know just how to play into Joy's delusional thinking and persuade Joy to act upon her delusional thoughts in ways which Cindy might believe would help her daughter.  I'm not saying this is what is happening but I would put nothing past Cindy.

I admittedly have not followed Joy's chat/videos etc.   However, what I have seen is that Joy documents everything she does concerning Caylee either in chat/video/blogs etc.  You can bet your eye teeth that the prosecution will KNOW exactly what Joy was up to on August 11th during that time frame.  Her computer records alone which she admitted LE has obtained will show that.

I actually feel bad for this woman.  Somebody in her family, a friend, her lawyer, anyone who knows her needs to give a rat's behind and intervene!  If not for her, do it for her children. 

Sadly, in my opinion this is just one more life being destroyed by the Anthony clan.

I couldn't agree more with you, Joy is being used, and someone in her family should take care of her, for the sake of her three children. She certainly appears delusional to me, and I have no experience working with the mentally ill. It really is a shame.

Joy could be getting set up for the big Bus... if I was her husband I would put a end to this...maybe he is as coocoo has she is.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1722 on: December 15, 2009, 06:53:58 PM »

Considering this is such a hot topic for well over a year. I wonder how Joy's children are doing with other school children? Have they paid a price? Children can be terribly cruel. Not only do they have her last name, but I'm sure she shows up to school for conferences and functions. Add to that her Youtubes that include her kids. Hell, I'd be embarrassed if my Mom was viewed in such a way, and they can't escape it. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: December 15, 2009, 07:00:05 PM »

This was where I heard this.  It doesn't give a link to document the date.   

don't think Joy is gonna mean much in the scheme of things. This was posted in no chitchat THANKS ♥stocirpa
Posted 11-25-09 10:51 AM Hide Post
Re: Joy Wray, Potential Witness. The records of the Seminole County Clerk's Office clearly indicate that neither Ms. Wray nor her husband John are credible witnesses regarding the murder of Caylee Anthony.

While Ms. Wray would like to convince others that she was searching for Caylee in the woods off Suburban Drive within two days of Caylee's reported disappearance (7/18/08), the truth of the matter is that Ms. Wray was, at that time, participating in a court-ordered mental health diversion program which did not end until 8/12/08.

The Seminole County records also reveal that her husband John has a substantial record of child abuse, domestic violence and battery, making his interest in accompanying her on one or more of the searches for Caylee equally suspect.

In any event, it is highly unlikely that either of these potential witnesses would be allowed to testify in court without a mental health professional first attesting to their emotional and mental stability and competency to do so.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1724 on: December 15, 2009, 07:01:08 PM »

I'm beginning to think Joy's husband may be mentally ill as well to let this go on. But somewhere she must have other family you would think, but maybe she doesn't listen to any of them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1725 on: December 15, 2009, 07:02:14 PM »

don't think Joy is gonna mean much in the scheme of things. This was posted in no chitchat THANKS ♥stocirpa
Re: Joy Wray, Potential Witness. The records of the Seminole County Clerk's Office clearly indicate that neither Ms. Wray nor her husband John are credible witnesses regarding the murder of Caylee Anthony.

While Ms. Wray would like to convince others that she was searching for Caylee in the woods off Suburban Drive within two days of Caylee's reported disappearance (7/18/08), the truth of the matter is that Ms. Wray was, at that time, participating in a court-ordered mental health diversion program which did not end until 8/12/08.

The Seminole County records also reveal that her husband John has a substantial record of child abuse, domestic violence and battery, making his interest in accompanying her on one or more of the searches for Caylee equally suspect.

In any event, it is highly unlikely that either of these potential witnesses would be allowed to testify in court without a mental health professional first attesting to their emotional and mental stability and competency to do so.

Wow  Thank-you
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: December 15, 2009, 07:02:26 PM »

Considering this is such a hot topic for well over a year. I wonder how Joy's children are doing with other school children? Have they paid a price? Children can be terribly cruel. Not only do they have her last name, but I'm sure she shows up to school for conferences and functions. Add to that her Youtubes that include her kids. Hell, I'd be embarrassed if my Mom was viewed in such a way, and they can't escape it. 

You know this is a big issue with me that I'm glad you brought up how Joy's children are handling all this.  This can't be easy for them as we see how hard it is for some of us adults.  Joy's children didn't ask for this no matter if it's true or not that Joy searched that area the kids didn't and they don't need to be in the spotlight.  I hope I'm making sense as my brain is just rattling and trying to get it all down it gets jumbled.  By the way hope all Monkeys are having a wonderful holiday..Merry Christmas
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: December 15, 2009, 07:03:28 PM »

Since we are a furbaby loving bunch of mokeys.....

Boo  was the dog found that you were searching for...God Love You!!!

Sadly, no. The kennel soon closed it doors due to the outraged public. I did contact the dog's owners recently to visit the kennel where I work. They did and their new Boston loves it. She appreciated all the help that was given. All the furbabies at my place are protected and well cared for.

That was a great post BOO.  And your beautiful Ice Cream Dog looks very festive in his Christmas finery.

While reading your post I began to wonder if anybody recalls the Anthonys ever actually thanking anyone for the efforts they put out to find Caylee.  These are people who actually risked their lives tramping through fields, woods and swamps some infested with snakes and all infested with bugs.  And then when the remains were found and LE crawled on their hands and knees in the mud digging and scraping to retrieve tiny bones and evidence,they stayed at the Ritz as if they were on vacation, chowing down on gourmet food and Cindy reportedly carrying on with her paramour.  It was as if they didn't want Caylee to be found--ever.  Maybe they knew it would finally kill  any hope that Casey would ever get out of jail. I believe they knew from early on, Probably the night of July 15 that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her.  So they acted like it was everyone else's fault--searchers, LE, everybody who tried to help. These are the most ungrateful people living.  Now they are cashing in. But I do believe they will never again rest easy.  The ghost of Caylee will haunt them the rest of their miserable lives.
You are so right.  I don't remember them ever taking the time to say thank you to anyone.  Maybe that's one of the reasons they are so reviled, they behave as if they are entitled.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1728 on: December 15, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »

Great post Boo, so glad to see you! Your furbaby is so cute in his finery.

I have been searching for Joy's husband police reports. I know they were posted at one point on here or at least a link for them.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: December 15, 2009, 07:22:30 PM »

Boomonkey!!!!!  what a fab post a few pages back...I agree with every word said! great job...
lots of other good posts on here too...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: December 15, 2009, 09:03:41 PM »

This woman needs some help ... she truly is troubled and it's sad.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: December 15, 2009, 09:06:53 PM »

I'm no psychotherapist but I do have experience working with the mentally ill that are in a facility.  I'm certainly not going to say that Joy belongs in a facility but IF I were a concerned person in her life I would definitely be recommending a medication evaluation, and if necessary have her committed hoping for that evaluation.

My experiences with the mentally ill (that are not properly medicated) have been that the delusions they experience are a reality to them.  They are not able to distinguish the difference between a delusional thought and what is reality.  Cindy is a nurse and she darned well knows this.  I'm also quite sure that she would know just how to play into Joy's delusional thinking and persuade Joy to act upon her delusional thoughts in ways which Cindy might believe would help her daughter.  I'm not saying this is what is happening but I would put nothing past Cindy.

I admittedly have not followed Joy's chat/videos etc.   However, what I have seen is that Joy documents everything she does concerning Caylee either in chat/video/blogs etc.  You can bet your eye teeth that the prosecution will KNOW exactly what Joy was up to on August 11th during that time frame.  Her computer records alone which she admitted LE has obtained will show that.

I actually feel bad for this woman.  Somebody in her family, a friend, her lawyer, anyone who knows her needs to give a rat's behind and intervene!  If not for her, do it for her children. 

Sadly, in my opinion this is just one more life being destroyed by the Anthony clan.

The curse of the Anthony's is wide spread. Look at how many people who simply knew them have been affected...many having to retain attorney's, others who's lives have been dissected and diced up....such a shame that one evil  family can make messes in other lives.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: December 15, 2009, 09:09:17 PM »

Had to come out of the rafters to thank you personally for this post Boo.  I so wanted to say just about everything you said but didn't know how.  There are very good reasons that we have such animosity for the Anthony's and you summed it up with perfection.  You made my day, every time I see those people on TV, my heart breaks just a little bit more.  We keep wanting them to have shame but it is nowhere to be found.  Thank you again Boo.

Hugs, Magic 

Magic, you stay out of those drafty old rafters and stay right down here!  BOO posted spoke for so many!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: December 15, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »

I am nominating this as the post of the day!  Hi BOO!!!

Oooppppsssss  sorry for the double post...I got kicked out and it took a while to get back on and I guess I posted it twice...but it's a great post!!!

Edit:  I removed the duplicate.  MB

Hi Sunny how are you tonight?? So did you get a chance to see the Today show??

H Row, I am great, thanks for asking. I did watch it. As usual no tough questions asked....just propaganda time for the A's. Such a shame that none of the media outlets are willing to ask the tough questions of the A's or their attorney. Or of the defense. Thank goodness for the cable networks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: December 15, 2009, 09:13:33 PM »

Since we are a furbaby loving bunch of mokeys.....

Boo  was the dog found that you were searching for...God Love You!!!

Sadly, no. The kennel soon closed it doors due to the outraged public. I did contact the dog's owners recently to visit the kennel where I work. They did and their new Boston loves it. She appreciated all the help that was given. All the furbabies at my place are protected and well cared for.

That was a great post BOO.  And your beautiful Ice Cream Dog looks very festive in his Christmas finery.

While reading your post I began to wonder if anybody recalls the Anthonys ever actually thanking anyone for the efforts they put out to find Caylee.  These are people who actually risked their lives tramping through fields, woods and swamps some infested with snakes and all infested with bugs.  And then when the remains were found and LE crawled on their hands and knees in the mud digging and scraping to retrieve tiny bones and evidence,they stayed at the Ritz as if they were on vacation, chowing down on gourmet food and Cindy reportedly carrying on with her paramour.  It was as if they didn't want Caylee to be found--ever.  Maybe they knew it would finally kill  any hope that Casey would ever get out of jail. I believe they knew from early on, Probably the night of July 15 that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her.  So they acted like it was everyone else's fault--searchers, LE, everybody who tried to help. These are the most ungrateful people living.  Now they are cashing in. But I do believe they will never again rest easy.  The ghost of Caylee will haunt them the rest of their miserable lives.
The ghost of Caylee will haunt them, yes to the day they die. And just like how I felt so strongly that Laci and her little one were going to get justice, I feel the same that Caylee will also get justice.

nrcg, I have learned to trust your feelings. I too believe Caylee will get justice both in the world and the next.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: December 15, 2009, 09:17:58 PM »

Normal people would be out looking for their lost grandchild. I, myself don't have any grandchildren, but if my dog or my friends dog were lost I'd be out day and night looking myself. Heck a couple of years ago, when a kennel lost a Boston Terrier in January, I didn't even know these people and I packed my Jeep with blankets and wet food and went looking after work for weeks! How much more for a child? How much more does God care for you over a sparrow? But not the Anthony's. While most would be out searching, or in a pile of tears on the floor we were met with a hammer swinging Cindy and a hose threatening George. Cindy told US to get off our asses and look for Caylee. Where did she look?

If the police showed up at my door in order to help look for a child, my doors would be flung open and I would be bending over backward to give them any help they requested. Any step to take to bring that baby home again. What does Cindy and George do? Clean the car, wash the pants, deliberately give the wrong brush to police. Did this help bring them closer to finding Caylee? About as much as Casey taking the police on a tour of Disney World in search of her make-believe office.  Tell me, what Grandparent does such a thing? If they smelled something wrong in the car, and their grand daughter was missing, why weren't the police called right away?? I want an answer, why not call the police?? This is a 2 year old baby that hasn't been seen in over a month!!!

When Tim from Eqquasearch was called in to help, most of us would be on our knees thanking him for his time. Did he ask them to pay? No! He was there to help find the baby! Ask the hundreds of parents across the United States if they had that kind of help! They would do anything for that. Time is precious, every second counts. Tim was met with disdain and accusations. No help from the Anthonys, no scrap of clothes to help with the scent search. All he got was a kick in the rear for his troubles.

Many people had showed up to search, where were the Anthony's?? At home, kicking back, watching the drama unfold on TV. They weren't out there helping, that was other peoples jobs. People from all walks of life, rich or poor, young and old. They were there for Caylee, even though her family was NOT.

If bones were found less than a mile from my home, I'd be out there in the pouring rain, police restraining me back, sobbing my heart out to be close just one last time to my little one. Where were the Anthonys? Dining on crabpuffs at the Ritz, sleeping on soft beds, letting others, once again, do the dirty work. Not that they could have helped at the sight, but others were there, mourners for Caylee who just wanted to show their support. No family once again.

Then there is the accusations of other people's children. Not just Jesse, though he was a favorite target, but anyone who had contact with Casey was labeled by Cindy. How can we forget Amy, Ricardo, Tony, etc.? Cindy made accusations against these young adults. They had nothing to do with it, but Cindy didn't a rat's azz if it damaged them as long as it took the light off of Casey. These same people had come to their home soon after it was reported that Caylee was missing to help. What did they get in return? A need for a lawyer. How dare they spout off about other people's children? They had no FACTS on this. It was off the cuff with a microphone stuck in her face. These young adults will be damaged for life because of her accusations. When they are very old and all of us have moved on to other things, this drama will stay with them. You DON'T fight for your child by hurting other people's children. Remember the poor Mall girl? Man, she could have done some real damage by inciting people to start accusing others of taking Caylee. Police showing up at parents doors asking to see proof that their child is theirs. How fricking dare they! They have no bounds, they have no respect. Just like Casey. What about Zenaida's children, how have they fared through all of this? Life better for them? Isn't it great having a Mommy accused of a crime she didn't commit? How much money has Zenaida lost because of this? She lost her job and can't get another one. Well done Cindy, well done.

I don't expect George and Cindy to declare that they believe Casey is the killer. But if they would just keep their mouths shut, act like normal grieving grandparents and not some ring master at a sick circus, people would be more understanding.

No, they go on interviews across America spewing their lies, selling their bears, wrist bracelets and souls. And America is eating it up. They are shaking their heads and saying "What about Caylee?"  I don't need any other "facts" to back up how I feel about the Anthonys. The proof is in their actions. Actions speak louder than words. JMO

Great post! Amazing that some come on this board defending the likes of the ant's!!!!

N2, I don't think anyone was defending them as much as having sympathy for them.  Not everyone that comes here has followed the case as closely as others of us have. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: December 15, 2009, 09:20:00 PM »

First thing I noticed is she claims to have searched 30 feet from the fence (  IIRC Caylee was found about 20 feet in) and all the way down and across about one acre.  One acre = 43,560 sq feet.  She was one determined beaver to do all that by herself. 

Next she claims is was dry, no water.  If you go here http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/18/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA  You can see July 18th is the only day where there was no precipitation for the entire week .  If you go back to July 11 every day up to July 18, 2008 there was  recorded precipitation. I am challenged to believe that there was no moisture on the ground, leaves or trees for her to claim it was "dry".  I  am also challenged to believe that no flies would be flying, bees would be buzzing or birds would be tweeting on a perfectly dry day. 

IMO she is trying to hard.

Not to be graphic..but when she said no birds, it has always made me wonder if there was a body why no one saw buzzards flying in the area...I know where I  live anytime something is dead on the road or in a pasture always buzzards flying around.

Sorry if this offends any monkey

I am fairly certain that she was insinuating that there were no birds of pray there but the way she worded it an Armageddon had happened in those woods and there was nothing alive. 

To attract buzzards, there has to be an open field, or highway, so that the buzzards can see their next meal.  Buzzards soar and hover using their very large wingspread.  They have very sharp vision, much like an eagle's.  They rely on their sharp vision rather than odor to find their carion.  One can see them hovering and soaring near highways for roadkill, or in open fields for larger carion, or in pastures that feed cows, mules, horses, donkeys, etc.
If a potential meal is buried, they would not attract vulchers.

Especially in a swamp.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: December 15, 2009, 09:20:28 PM »

Monka...thaks for this post....I don't recall hearing before that JW was locked up or whatever she was at that time.  Wonder if that information is available through the Sunshine Law? Bet the State knows it though!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: December 15, 2009, 09:23:03 PM »

I still want to know why the State canceled D. Casey's depo?

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: December 15, 2009, 09:26:06 PM »

If this is a repeat I apologize.....

Caylee Anthony - Butterflies In Heaven - Richard Grund Reflects

Butterflies in Heaven

A Year Ago Today

December 11, 2009

By Richard J Grund

When President Roosevelt called December 7, 1941 a “date which will live in infamy” I had little personal experience with the reality of that statement. He meant that the day would always have a bad name and be notorious in history. And, he was correct. It was and is.

December 11, 2008 (a Thursday) will hold that status in our lives. It’s the day our worst fears were confirmed and the nightmare was no longer just a dream. It was the day Caylee Marie Anthony was found. Well, that’s actually not true. Caylee was in Heaven. It was the day the remains of her mortal body were found. It was the day we knew that we would have to wait until Heaven to see her again. Without the assurance of Heaven and her being there it would have been the day that all hope was lost.

Don’t get me wrong, we wanted it to be different. There was hope the facts were wrong. There was faith and love to help block out the reality being presented to us. The hope of her being somewhere safe and hidden was lost that day. The hope of seeing her in this earthly realm was lost that day. And, the hope of a future for this bright shining star was lost that day. The truth is, no one who has been to Heaven ever wanted to come back and I do not believe she would have been any different. The ever present music for her to bop and dance to would have held her there. The bright green fields, flowers, perfect butterflies and the ever present feeling of safety and love would make her forget all about here. I cannot blame her. Psalm 16:11 tell us, In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Once she grabbed His nail pierced hand when He greeted her we were a distant memory. Would you want to leave that? I wouldn’t.

Over this past year I’ve had past dreams, words and experiences brought to my remembrance. I will not list or detail them except to say that God was not caught off guard by this. He knew what would happen before she was born. He knew THIS would happen. And, in His infinite love and mercy for us, He gave her to us anyway. God is never surprised by what happens. He knows the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:10). He knew who, what, when and where. He taught us that for everything there is a season (Ecclesiastes 3) and her season was a short one. She was meant to teach us many lessons and, for whatever reason, her time here was short.

In many ways, she was too good for this world. Most innocents like her are. Before this world could taint her, ruin her and mold her into its image she was sent home. Selfishly, I wish it were not so. I wish we could all have her for a little while longer but He knows better than I what is right and to Him, this was allowed. I know there are many people that will not understand that or His ways. But, I can pray you come to that understanding.

Isaiah 55:8 (NKJV) 8 “ For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.

Does that mean we don’t wail and plead with Him to change the way things are? No, our frail humanity does that. Yet, in all things we have to trust that this Father does know best.

Although it may have actually happened 6-months earlier, on December 11, 2008 it was confirmed to us that we ran out of time with one of His butterflies. Her wings would flutter to the breeze of this world no longer. Her time was short but it was ever so colorful and memorable.

With all due respect to Eric Clapton, I know that there are no tears in Heaven. There is only love, peace, joy and Caylee’s laughter.

And, I know there are butterflies in Heaven that live forever!

We will always love you Caylee.

We will always miss you.

We will see you again.

http://narwo.com/archives/218

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.