May 04, 2024, 04:30:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 210408 times)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: July 07, 2010, 07:24:35 AM »

TY Seahorse, he surprisingly looks a lot like Kiara at that age. JMO

Where is Kyron?

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #461 on: July 07, 2010, 08:34:22 AM »

Thanks for the pictures of the swimming lessons. And there is a pic of Terri in the pool. Even if she weren't in the pool I would not find that strange at all. I would take pics of my kids when they were little getting lessons, and I would never get in the pool, for two reasons, I would be uncomfortable, but most important I am allergic to the chlorine.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: July 07, 2010, 09:18:44 AM »

I am stunned about that darling little girl in MO being found alive.  Praise God!  Alleluia Alleluia!

I really thought she was a goner.

Now, where is Kyron?!? 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #463 on: July 07, 2010, 09:26:01 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

This is Adam Farber's swimming school. If you go to this link you will find a photo KH and Kiara. I am 99% positive it is Kiara and Kaine, because if you run your mouse over the photo is says Kiara Splash 7/12/09
http://farberswimschool.com/baby-me/

http://farberswimschool.com/about-us/  Kyron, Kiara and Adam

I don't think this guy has anything to do with anything. He has too much to lose. I found he is engaged to be married ( Sept 2010) and his wife to be owns Kinetic Gymnastics Center which is linked to his site.
 http://farberswimschool.com/facility/

It does make me wonder though with the photo's of the Horman children on his site. Who was attending the Swim School and were the Horman Kids favorited by the staff? That they stood out to all and any? The who's who isn't getting any smaller.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: July 07, 2010, 09:27:04 AM »

I am stunned about that darling little girl in MO being found alive.  Praise God!  Alleluia Alleluia!

Now, where is Kyron?!? 
I was stunned as well, seeing it on the news. I don't know where I read this, but around the 4th Kaine and Kyron were coming here to CA for a visit, it didn't sound like Terri and the baby were also coming, maybe I interrupted wrong.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: July 07, 2010, 09:28:44 AM »

Now, where is Kyron?!? 
I was stunned as well, seeing it on the news. I don't know where I read this, but around the 4th Kaine and Kyron were coming here to CA for a visit, it didn't sound like Terri and the baby were also coming, maybe I interrupted wrong.
I interpreted it wrong, geez.  But that was kind of curious to me, why Terri wasn't going along. I think there was trouble in paradise for quite sometime in that household.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #466 on: July 07, 2010, 09:32:34 AM »

A Op-Ed Contributor of the News site Newsblaze posted this within the last hour. I would copy and paste it but its just too huge. It's his commentary on the Horman Family.. It's kinda mixed with snarky .. I don't know where this guy is coming from? If he is trying to be satirical or ?

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Will Terri Moulton Horman Be Arrested?

http://newsblaze.com/story/20100707051857kays.nb/topstory.html

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: July 07, 2010, 09:41:21 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

This is Adam Farber's swimming school. If you go to this link you will find a photo KH and Kiara. I am 99% positive it is Kiara and Kaine, because if you run your mouse over the photo is says Kiara Splash 7/12/09

I don't think this guy has anything to do with anything. He has too much to lose. I found he is engaged to be married ( Sept 2010) and his wife to be owns Kinetic Gymnastics Center which is linked to his site.

It does make me wonder though with the photo's of the Horman children on his site. Who was attending the Swim School and were the Horman Kids favorited by the staff? That they stood out to all and any? The who's who isn't getting any smaller.

Thanks Deenie - I posted those photos here in this thread last night.  I agree, I don't think he's involved with anything.  Looks like Kaine attended swimming lessons July 2009 and Terri attended April 2010 (from Terri's fb)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #468 on: July 07, 2010, 09:46:19 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

Thanks Deenie - I posted those photos here in this thread last night.  I agree, I don't think he's involved with anything.  Looks like Kaine attended swimming lessons July 2009 and Terri attended April 2010 (from Terri's fb)
I was thinking though within the kids going to the swim school..Who was around? When it comes to " Family or Open Swims" Anybody could be lurking around. Especially " Adults who are predators to Young Children".  Which goes back to Kyron and him being shy. If he had awareness of someone from this swimming school ?? I don't know. Seems its a pretty big place, with a lot of activity. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #469 on: July 07, 2010, 09:51:39 AM »

Statement Analysis of Desiree ( Her statement made July 6th to the Media)

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/desiree-youngs-short-statement.html

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #470 on: July 07, 2010, 10:33:00 AM »

Desiree's statement to Terri: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/desiree-youngs-short-statement.html

I am sure most and many have heard of Darlie Routier. The Statement Analysis of Terri and Desiree - Darlie is mentioned.
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/06/darlie-routier-911-call-analysis.html
She is on Death Row for Murder of her one son. Even though it is " speculated" she murdered both of her sons (stabbing to death). She was only charged with the death of one of her boys. ( ?? )
Many still today " feel" that Darlie is innocent. I watched a documentary on her about a year ago. She was like Terri convicted by the public/media prior to being arrested. She was a " Mother" respected in the community. Her and her husband lived in the perfect house, in the perfect neighborhood. Lived a lavish lifestyle. They/Couple owned their own business. Yet, behind the scenes, the marriage was failing and they were in severe financial trouble. Darlie wanted out of the marriage. If anyone wants to watch a vid on her and how she was arrested this is one that in a nutshell puts the case into prospective.
She was not arrested the stabbing deaths of her two sons right away. She was video taped, as you will see, within the first mins of the vid below. She was video taped at the grave site of her sons. Celebrating one son's birthday ..she laughed and sprayed silly string over her son's grave site. Supplied Balloons and party goods. And they had only been buried for 8 days. That was the last straw, everything flipped within the investigation and they brought her in.  She is on death row awaiting lethal injection. ** She is still very much in the news today and has many supporters :q who claim she is innocent. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzTQpVmFyCE

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: July 07, 2010, 11:02:47 AM »

Desiree's statement to Terri: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/desiree-youngs-short-statement.html

I am sure most and many have heard of Darlie Routier. The Statement Analysis of Terri and Desiree - Darlie is mentioned.
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/06/darlie-routier-911-call-analysis.html
She is on Death Row for Murder of her one son. Even though it is " speculated" she murdered both of her sons (stabbing to death). She was only charged with the death of one of her boys. ( ?? )
Many still today " feel" that Darlie is innocent. I watched a documentary on her about a year ago. She was like Terri convicted by the public/media prior to being arrested. She was a " Mother" respected in the community. Her and her husband lived in the perfect house, in the perfect neighborhood. Lived a lavish lifestyle. They/Couple owned their own business. Yet, behind the scenes, the marriage was failing and they were in severe financial trouble. Darlie wanted out of the marriage. If anyone wants to watch a vid on her and how she was arrested this is one that in a nutshell puts the case into prospective.
She was not arrested the stabbing deaths of her two sons right away. She was video taped, as you will see, within the first mins of the vid below. She was video taped at the grave site of her sons. Celebrating one son's birthday ..she laughed and sprayed silly string over her son's grave site. Supplied Balloons and party goods. And they had only been buried for 8 days. That was the last straw, everything flipped within the investigation and they brought her in.  She is on death row awaiting lethal injection. ** She is still very much in the news today and has many supporters :q who claim she is innocent. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzTQpVmFyCE

Deenie, I know exactly who she is -- if she is innocent, then I am rich, which I ain't!  I have followed Darlie and her case from the beginning.  Nothing, and I do mean nothing, gave me any pause to even consider her innocence.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #472 on: July 07, 2010, 11:31:30 AM »

NBC's Today Show

<a href="http://www.hulu.com/embed/ZxSrVqFTSV3zT14VN1PuHg" target="_blank">http://www.hulu.com/embed/ZxSrVqFTSV3zT14VN1PuHg</a>

*this probably has been posted already. It is from yesterday. I must have missed it.
Says that Terri sited in her first divorce ended with "adultery" and then in 1998 ( Tarver or Ecker ?) A Restraining order was issued by Terri stating " No parenting time"  that he/Ex used Meth, Drugs, Needles and was Aids Positive and then she retracted that he was no longer positive ..... woah ..
That is at 2:00 of the video. If this was posted by another sorry for the repeat.
News to my ears. Yow.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: July 07, 2010, 11:33:41 AM »

Thanks Deenie, wow is all I can say also.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: July 07, 2010, 11:35:51 AM »

Don't throw nanners at me but I am one on the fence about Darlie.  The silly string incident...if you can find the original (whole video) LE video in the beginning of it the fam is egging her on to have the party graveside and she clearly states it's not right to do.  Another thing, the original jury did not see all the photographs of her injury and just how serious her wound was.  I agree EVERYTHING looks hinky and point to her but I am on the Darrin and his mysterious guy friend did something wrong and she ended up taking the blame not knowing a thing.  I think it's just me because I'm a Mommy and I don't want to believe one could harm their own child let alone two or more.  I know, all I have to do is open my eyes and look at reality.  How could TH (if she is to blame) raise Kyron from a baby maybe as her own and look in his eyes that morning knowing that she was going to be the cause of him disappearing?  All MHO only and Darlie info came from MSNBC Documentaries, 48 Hours Mystery, Primetime Live, 20/20.  I truly hope little Kyron is alive, I just don't know.  Everything is so weird in this case!!!  I want some info so bad.  I guess we'll know something this week according to MCSO, oh I forgot his name, the LE that has been giving the press conf., or he said he had a lot of decisions to make this week.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: July 07, 2010, 11:41:04 AM »

Don't throw nanners at me but I am one on the fence about Darlie.  The silly string incident...if you can find the original (whole video) LE video in the beginning of it the fam is egging her on to have the party graveside and she clearly states it's not right to do.  Another thing, the original jury did not see all the photographs of her injury and just how serious her wound was.  I agree EVERYTHING looks hinky and point to her but I am on the Darrin and his mysterious guy friend did something wrong and she ended up taking the blame not knowing a thing.  I think it's just me because I'm a Mommy and I don't want to believe one could harm their own child let alone two or more.  I know, all I have to do is open my eyes and look at reality.  How could TH (if she is to blame) raise Kyron from a baby maybe as her own and look in his eyes that morning knowing that she was going to be the cause of him disappearing?  All MHO only and Darlie info came from MSNBC Documentaries, 48 Hours Mystery, Primetime Live, 20/20.  I truly hope little Kyron is alive, I just don't know.  Everything is so weird in this case!!!  I want some info so bad.  I guess we'll know something this week according to MCSO, oh I forgot his name, the LE that has been giving the press conf., or he said he had a lot of decisions to make this week.

Sorry, Staton is the MCSO LE name I could not remember.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #476 on: July 07, 2010, 11:43:28 AM »

Melisb
The only reason why I put up the Darlie case was to show the impact of media and public scrutiny ..how far it can go. Obviously it can go both ways.
Not comparing the cases for any other factor- nor stating innocence or guilt on Terri's part. The similarity of Terri though being targeted and her not really stating much .. is compelling. Understanding she has a lawyer now, and probably will not be talking any time soon.  (( I should have put that in my first post)) sorry for the confusion. Neutral

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: July 07, 2010, 11:43:39 AM »

I am not familiar with the laws in the state of Oregon.
I am curious though, is the LS guy a legal citizen of the USA or is he here illegally? Does anyone know?

I also read that he speaks broken English. How broken is broken? Was an interpretor available to interpret what this man can fluently say/speak in Spanish? (I'm not yet sure where I am going with this part but I am curious.)

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: July 07, 2010, 11:43:50 AM »

I never followed that case except some reading on it. You are most certainly allowed to have your own feelings on it, I have certainly felt differently on some cases than other people, but that is a person's business. I think there will be things happening in this case this week. It is just so hard for me to imagine that Kyron is still alive and hidden someplace, I just don't think that is the case. But, one never knows.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #479 on: July 07, 2010, 11:48:01 AM »

Thanks Deenie, wow is all I can say also.
ME TOO - stating that a person is Aids Positive is ? I have no words. Then to retract it or state otherwise after the fact. Granted we do not know the reasons why it was said.
Or what was truth or not .. But that is heavy.. serious. The Meth is hard core enough, but to put Aids positive into the mix too. If it was not true that is some serious Dirty play for a divorce. Geeze. Omg.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.