May 02, 2024, 06:02:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 466279 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: June 11, 2009, 05:24:51 PM »

Sorry everyone, I got my dates confused. I was thinking this happened on the 28th...I am a sleepy monkey today.
I actually didn't get much sleep last night, I had such a horrible dream about this little girl actually. Sometimes this forum is very draining.

You're right, Tracygirl, these cases are very draining. I used to not be able to sleep for a long time while Caylee's body had not been found. I used to lay in bed imagining her being out in the elements, cold and rain and felt guilty for being in a warm bed. The best thing we can do is to be advocates for these babies and make sure that justice is done.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: June 11, 2009, 05:39:18 PM »

The other story of a little girl which is missing from Ohio, didn't that guy leave the half way home on May 28th? I am not sure how close the two places are, but you never know. 

http://beaconhell.com/b/blog/?p=1413

very good blog about the little girl, haylee (sp?) but it is a sad/weird one, the dude got with a tendant/managing the place, got his siters # called her, fell in love and the brother, the sisters baby's dad (who also lives in the halfway house) and the brothers gf all helped him break out and now this class 3 pedo is on run with yet another horny excuse of a "mother" and the precious adorable 3 yr old! ugh when will this chit end?!?!?!?!? ne ways confusing i know! read the link it tells all but yes May 28th, in crawford county, ohio. they are 115 mi apart says 1 hr 59 min drive....
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: June 11, 2009, 05:44:17 PM »

All though i do not think they are related, and i now read your post where u have the dates mixed up (so many to keep straight these days!!) it is also another sad story of a young angel in the wrong hands with a woman who couldnt use protection who shoulda never been allowed to breed. hopefully they can find this one safe!!!!!!!!!! please, i pray!
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: June 11, 2009, 08:28:18 PM »

http://search.criminalcheck.com/PDdetails.php?db=MISX&rec=9261&ed=166&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC     George Kennedy, his mouth is opened slightly, and the little bit I see, his teeth don't look to be in the best of condition.

Thanks nrcg....I look at the pictures of these sex offenders and my blood boils and I want to strip the skin off off them will pliers while they are alive and listen to them scream and cry for mercy...while no mercy is given

YESSSS!!!!!! GO SUNNY!!!  ITA! ITA!!
LOOKS to me like G K DOES have spaces between his teeth.. i blew up the pic and thats what i see.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #764 on: June 11, 2009, 08:29:27 PM »

http://search.criminalcheck.com/PDdetails.php?db=MISX&rec=9261&ed=166&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC     George Kennedy, his mouth is opened slightly, and the little bit I see, his teeth don't look to be in the best of condition.

Thanks nrcg....I look at the pictures of these sex offenders and my blood boils and I want to strip the skin off off them will pliers while they are alive and listen to them scream and cry for mercy...while no mercy is given

YESSSS!!!!!! GO SUNNY!!!  ITA! ITA!!
LOOKS to me like G K DOES have spaces between his teeth.. i blew up the pic and thats what i see.
Thanks 
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #765 on: June 11, 2009, 08:46:20 PM »

Don't know about GKs teeth but he does not have neck tats

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: June 11, 2009, 09:00:57 PM »

CHECK THIS OUT.. it tells of all the tats that G K has and where they are on his body
http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=396618
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: June 11, 2009, 09:04:52 PM »

CHECK THIS OUT.. it tells of all the tats that G K has and where they are on his body
http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=396618
He does have a lot of tats.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #768 on: June 11, 2009, 10:34:13 PM »

More than 600 attend Neveah Buchanan's visitation
by David Grant | The Associated Press
Thursday June 11, 2009, 6:06 PM

DETROIT -- More than 600 people mourning Nevaeh Buchanan's death filed past her closed casket with her favorite stuffed animal, a beagle named Harley, set on top.

They came to the Merkle Funeral Service Thursday to pay their respects to the 5-year-old girl whose body was found last week along the River Raisin in Monroe County, 35 miles south of Detroit.

The phone at the funeral home in Monroe was "ringing off the hook," said office manager Sirena Williams, with people seeking information about funeral services for Nevaeh and offering gifts ranging from food to discounted hotel rooms.

"Strangers off the street have been coming in and donating their time, trying to help the staff, seeing if the family needs anything," Williams said.

Other donations included the use of an $80,000 hearse drawn by a Harley-Davidson motorcycle and provided by another funeral home in nearby Flat Rock.

After a second day of visitation at the funeral home Friday, services for Nevaeh will be held at noon Saturday at Stewart Road Church of God. The Rev. Sam Luke said his sanctuary holds 2,000 people.

"I'm sure it will be an overflow crowd," he said.

The hearse then will carry the body of a girl described by her grandmother as a "tomboy" to St. Joseph Cemetery. The procession will pass Munson Park and a statue of Monroe native Gen. George Custer, two of Nevaeh's favorite places to play.

An anonymous donor has made a significant gift to a memorial fund set up to help pay for Nevaeh's funeral expenses, said Kathleen Russeau, executive director of the Community Foundation of Monroe County. The donor asked that the amount not be disclosed, she said.

Any money left over in the Nevaeh Buchanan Memorial Fund will be used to help establish an endowment to pay funeral expenses for children of indigent families.

The Monroe County sheriff's office said approximately 1,100 tips related to Nevaeh's death have been received. No arrests have been made, although two "persons of interest," George Kennedy, 39, and Roy Smith, 48, are being held in a Jackson prison pending parole revocation hearings for having associated with Jennifer Buchanan, Nevaeh's mother, among other violations.

Nevaeh was reported missing May 24 and her body was discovered June 4. The cause of death has not been determined, the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office said.

Public visitation will be held from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday.

http://is.gd/ZmL8

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: June 11, 2009, 10:39:38 PM »

Jess .....I am feeling your pain and your frustration as are all of the other monkeys!
this is one too many children that we have seen end up dead....it is unfair and so unnecessary! these innocent babes...so very very sad.....

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: June 12, 2009, 12:22:21 AM »

You know tonight I wanted to listen to some quiet and calm music as I drove home from work, so I put in my old Simon and Garfunkel CD. There is a song on there that when I was a very young kid, maybe 5 or 6 would make me cry, it was "the boxer". It reminds me of a time I was separated from my mom, it played on the radio as I was sitting in the back seat and just crying and  for my mommy. I missed her and wanted her there by me. Tonight as I listened to that CD, images of Sandra, Tori, Neveah, and all of the other little children we post about everyday, just flooded my head. I bet these little girls (and boys) cried for their mommy's too and wanted nothing more then just to be held by them and be protected by them. Did these little girls, these tiny, innocent girls cry for their mommy's? I try to imagine being a young child and being taken like they were. I wouldn't have understood what was going on.  If I was being molested or worse (sorry I just can't say the  word) I would have wondered what they hell this person was doing and why were they doing that to me! What these children, these innocent children went through before they died is something that should never even be a possibility.

What kind of person does this to a child? how do they look into the face of a child and hurt them? This world is all screwed up. 

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #771 on: June 12, 2009, 02:34:49 AM »

The nerve of that little tattletale, keeping an eye on Neveah, when she should have been inside watching John & Kate Plus 8.
/end sarcasm

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: June 12, 2009, 02:40:18 AM »

ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!  ATTENTION!
Plase read this article.  It is something that only 17 states currently have but ALL 50 STATES SHOULD HAVE IT!

http://wjz.com/local/DNA.police.match.2.1041592.html

I realize I posted this in the early hours, but I will bump this during the days to make sure everyone sees this.

The DNA samples are taken from anyone ARRESTED for any crime (even not paying parking tickets).

It is something we can do to move in the right direction.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #773 on: June 12, 2009, 07:21:42 AM »

Mourners call for justice
There's 'so much sorrow' in Nevaeh's disappearance

BY TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA • FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER • June 12, 2009

A small, white casket with a rainbow of flowers covering the closed lid awaits mourners today as they say their final good-byes to 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan.
Advertisement

Her favorite stuffed animal, a beagle named Harley, sits atop her casket. To the sides, sitting on pedestals, were her pink and yellow fleece blanket and a play firefighter's hat.

"Nevaeh touched a lot of lives -- probably a lot more after she passed," funeral director Brian Merkle said Thursday on the first day of visitation at Merkle Funeral home, just north of Monroe.

On Saturday, Nevaeh will be laid to rest, with golden-winged angels at each corner of her casket, meant to carry the little girl whose name is "heaven" spelled backward.

Sandra Bond, 40, of Monroe -- a friend of Nevaeh's grandmother, Sherry Buchanan -- could not hold back tears as she watched a video montage of Nevaeh set to music.

"It just ain't right," she said.

The memorial card handed out to mourners lists Nevaeh's date of death as June 4 -- the day two fishermen discovered her body covered with quick-dry cement mix in a hole on the bank of the River Raisin in Raisinville Township.

"So much sorrow," said Ron Vollmer, 55, of Monroe, who put more than 400 miles on his truck searching for Nevaeh, who disappeared May 24. "We need justice."
Tips sought

Monroe County sheriff's officials on Thursday asked for information from anyone who fishes in the area where Nevaeh's body was found along Dixon Road.

Lisa Tibai, 22, of Monroe -- who told investigators this week that she and her fiancé helped tow a car stuck in mud near the edge of the River Raisin -- was relieved Thursday to find out Nevaeh's body was found on the opposite side of the river.

"It has nothing to do with me helping weirdos -- just two kids needing help," she said.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090612/NEWS06/906120402/Mourners+call+for+justice

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #774 on: June 12, 2009, 07:29:09 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:21:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: June 12, 2009, 09:04:29 AM »

You know tonight I wanted to listen to some quiet and calm music as I drove home from work, so I put in my old Simon and Garfunkel CD. There is a song on there that when I was a very young kid, maybe 5 or 6 would make me cry, it was "the boxer". It reminds me of a time I was separated from my mom, it played on the radio as I was sitting in the back seat and just crying and  for my mommy. I missed her and wanted her there by me. Tonight as I listened to that CD, images of Sandra, Tori, Neveah, and all of the other little children we post about everyday, just flooded my head. I bet these little girls (and boys) cried for their mommy's too and wanted nothing more then just to be held by them and be protected by them. Did these little girls, these tiny, innocent girls cry for their mommy's? I try to imagine being a young child and being taken like they were. I wouldn't have understood what was going on.  If I was being molested or worse (sorry I just can't say the  word) I would have wondered what they hell this person was doing and why were they doing that to me! What these children, these innocent children went through before they died is something that should never even be a possibility.

What kind of person does this to a child? how do they look into the face of a child and hurt them? This world is all screwed up. 

Tracy....I have thought these same thoughts many many times! glad that someone else put into words what I have thought myself....it makes me so sad to put myself in their place as little girls and the utter despair and desperation and pain  that they must have felt....xxxxxxx

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: June 12, 2009, 09:30:03 AM »

Lisa Tibai, 22, of Monroe -- who told investigators this week that she and her fiancé helped tow a car stuck in mud near the edge of the River Raisin -- was relieved Thursday to find out Nevaeh's body was found on the opposite side of the river.

"It has nothing to do with me helping weirdos -- just two kids needing help," she said.
Thank-you for that article 
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: June 12, 2009, 10:15:33 AM »

Morning NRCG, Monkeys ~

So much for that lead, huh? I guess because they were able to wrap up the Chris Coleman case so quickly I was hoping once they found Nevaeh, this case would be the same. It amazes me that there is nothing coming from LE after all this time.  And yet they don't seem to be keeping the community on alert that there is an evil sicko amongst them.  Go figure -

Crickets ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: June 12, 2009, 10:18:12 AM »

Morning NRCG, Monkeys ~

So much for that lead, huh? I guess because they were able to wrap up the Chris Coleman case so quickly I was hoping once they found Nevaeh, this case would be the same. It amazes me that there is nothing coming from LE after all this time.  And yet they don't seem to be keeping the community on alert that there is an evil sicko amongst them.  Go figure -

Crickets ~

yes...what does that tell you? speaks volumes?

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: June 12, 2009, 10:27:37 AM »

Morning NRCG, Monkeys ~

Crickets ~

Seems to me LE has weird ways of doing things, like how they dnt say omg! theres a kiddie killer (and who knows what else he/she has done to her, hopefully not) ya know keep ur kids close (as if not obvious) any ways they are not freaking out, reminds me of how they did with sandra saying she wasnt abducted she was missing as in could b a run away, i am sure they must have good reasons to say and act as they do, which isnt always obvious to the gen public.

I just hope they do know what they are doing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.