May 07, 2024, 01:18:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #59  (Read 326130 times)
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1640 on: November 13, 2008, 08:04:09 PM »

nancy Grace IS about caylee tonight.....at least right now.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: November 13, 2008, 08:04:13 PM »

The guy with cowboy hat was not Colt.

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

Sometimes the truth can hurt and is better off unsaid!! 
Mmmmmmmm...Should we read between the lines? 

No.  I don't think anyone should read between the lines.  It is posts like this that cause problems.  If you know something that shouldn't be said, then don't say it.  If you put posts like this out on a forum, it turns out to be "I know something and you don't".  And you will have posters asking what it is.  And then I suppose certain select people will get to be told.  Or, as Dottie just said "Should we read between the lines?"  I say no.  Don't infer.  This isn't high school.  Either come right out and say what you have to say, or just don't make a post like that.   

I am not in high school!  IT is hard to be tell unpopular facts.  I am looking for experience advice before anything is said. 

People are asking me about Colt, I dont want to speak for him or anyone else!   I am so sorry if you think my post was inappropriate but I am trying to weigh things out!!

Agreeing with you My TIme.  People make remarks and comments all the time here without backup and insinuate things without following thru.  In the Nat thread we are left hanging all the time with promises that never seem to materialize.  Good for you to determine what is best to post and what is not best to post.   You were making a statement that was your opinion.  We should all be able to do that without getting slammed.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: November 13, 2008, 08:04:43 PM »

sound like your dad ?
41 old ??

I meant it in a nice way Dana!! 
Dana, that is how I met Dolce as well! (She was talking about OOOOLD people - 45 years !) 
Wreck is there not a corndog convention you can be attending right now?
I got out of that line of work!! (...not kidding)

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: November 13, 2008, 08:04:52 PM »

Nothing against ANYONE else, but I won't sit back and have a wonderful and compassionate man's honor trashed. Granted, things may be disorganized but I sure as hell wouldn't want to take on his ask every day.
yes.. we are well aware of your position. If u dont like someones opinion, dont read it or disregard it-thats what im learning u need to do on this forum. Theres too many opinion bullys on this forum. Do u tell people how to vote too?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: November 13, 2008, 08:05:32 PM »

With the way Tim has been going on the past few days about Leanord then I think he got the donations through Leanords website. B/c trust me with the stuff he's come out with I think he'd throw that in LPs face too and throw that accusation.

Again I hope that I havn't made anyone mad. I just wanted to get that off my chest. I admit I could be completely wrong and I shouldn't be throwing accusations around.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: November 13, 2008, 08:05:56 PM »

Geeez, all this makes me so nervous!!! My phone just rang and not only did my heart skip a beat, I looked at the caller ID and it said Florida call. (I'm in NC, dont know anyone in Florida).  I didn't answer it...I thought, oh No, someone reading my post etc....I'm going crazy over this case...think I need a break. 

Ha Ha...mine did that the other night when I was reading Monkeys and said Forida call and it was Carnival cruiselines.  When I called LEE my phone rang when I was going to make the call and it scared the crud out of me...lol!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: November 13, 2008, 08:06:01 PM »

Nikki Pierce saw the bones too.

!~*Mar*~!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: November 13, 2008, 08:06:07 PM »

With the way Tim has been going on the past few days about Leanord then I think he got the donations through Leanords website. B/c trust me with the stuff he's come out with I think he'd throw that in LPs face too and throw that accusation.

Again I hope that I havn't made anyone mad. I just wanted to get that off my chest. I admit I could be completely wrong and I shouldn't be throwing accusations around.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4451;sa=showPosts

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: November 13, 2008, 08:07:34 PM »

Tim Miller, the founder of EquuSearch, a group that organized a massive weekend search for Caylee's remains, was very critical of Padilla.

"What a disgrace to society this man is for doing this kind of stuff," Miller said.

Miller said during the weekend search, Padilla had begged Miller to use his own divers to search the river. Miller recounted the conversation, saying Padilla said to him, "Tim Miller's divers out here, news cameras out here ... think how much money we could make, Tim."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html#-

Yep that would piss Tim off to no end....it has never been about making money....... many times TIM has used his OWN money for searches.....like I said...no one knows what goes on behind closed doors
I don't think this is about money with LP.  LP doesn't need to make money off this tragedy and I don't believe he would.  The man has used his own money throughout this whole situation.  I truly feel his heart is good and he wants to find Caylee.  LP has a cowboy way about him.  He is a take charge kind of guy.  He is also not stupid or anybody's fool.  He knows the law, he deals with criminals all the time.  Let's give him some credit here.  I think the world of Tim Miller.  His heart is good and he also wants to find Caylee.  None of us know what all has gone on in this case, so it would be foolish to jump to conclusions.  I just want credit to go where credit is due.  I personally appreciate everything EVERYONE has done to help in anyway to try and bring Caylee home.  People are very passionate on this board.  You will not be liked if you diss Tim.  (which, by the way, I am not, please no BIG RED BUTTON)  No one is going to think exactly alike.  So let's throw our opinons around and see what we can come up with ... that is what it is all about. 

JMHO

thats the only problem i have here. I dont think people should be talked to like crap or disregarded just because they dont have a positive opinion of tim or question his association with nejame, the a's, whoever. The fact of the matter is, we all know what opinions are like and everyone has one. AGAIN, I for one adore tim miller and his org. but i have a right to be upset with the way hes bashing LP and worrying so much about the a's feelings when they clearly are not worried about what caylee's feelings were while she was being chloraformed or drowned or left in a trunk to die or whatever the  most likely scenario may be. And how about her feelings now, sitting up there with GOD watching those who were supposed to have loved her sell her out to save her mothers life? I cant find it in my heart to feel for cindy anthony-to me shes just evil and is the likely cause of her daughter's diabolical ways.
AGAIN-lets remember, this is about CAYLEE. Theres no prize for finding her other than knowing that justice was achieved for her and allowing closure to everyone who has grown to love her.

Oh, I agree with you wholeheartedly.  I think it is OK to question what is going on.  We all have our opinions and we should be able to post them without getting hammered or afraid we will be banned because we have an unpopular opinion.

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: November 13, 2008, 08:07:56 PM »

nancy Grace IS about caylee tonight.....at least right now.

Whole show is going to be about Caylee tonight.

!~*Mar*~!

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: November 13, 2008, 08:08:51 PM »

Either Nancy is behind, we are being mislead or???

Carmen
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1651 on: November 13, 2008, 08:09:04 PM »

If Colt, KCJackie and I post everything we know, I can promise you thay nobody in this nightmare would be happy.

there are some of us that know things that for various reasons we can't tell or feel it is better not to talk about....I never claim to have insider info...whether I do or not is strictly my business...   I also see others who claim to have insider info when in fact they really don't know anymore than everyone else...I learned a long time ago that every situation that is seen and/or heard and then retold, will change slightly with every telling....I agree with mytime...sometimes the truth is better left unsaid...and sometimes the truth is different to each of us...our perception of the truth as we know it.

Thank you Sunny - I am not trying to start any problems.  I should have just STFU!!  I truly believe everbody motives are about finding poor Caylee with the obvious exceptions.  Emotions are just running high!!  I don't want to hurt anybody but I love my my fellow monkeys too.  What does is a stupid monkey to do?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1652 on: November 13, 2008, 08:10:01 PM »

!!!!! Just read at Murt's on message stream at the top.....J. Blanchard is NOW a crime scene.

NG just said the "shamrock" found is signifigant.......OMG ! NO RUMOR !!! OMG !!!!.

Praise the LORD!!!  The Anthonys were making WAY too big of a stink for it to be nothing!

Please, God, let them have found her.   If she was in something that also contained items linked to her evil mother, EVEN BETTER!!

Keep praying, everyone!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: November 13, 2008, 08:11:00 PM »

Everyone probably hates me now....

!~*Mar*~!

suec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1654 on: November 13, 2008, 08:11:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I am always lurking on the site and never say anything but I would like to Commend Tim and LP for aLL THAT THEY HAVE DONE ON THIS CASE. I hope and pray that Cindy and the A's don't manage to run LP out of town like they have done to Tim. As for LE , I'm sure they also are feeling the sting from the A's. There is no telling what Cindy is trying to do to all of them. She thinks she has all the power and authority to do as she pleases. We have to realize that we are not hearing all that is being said or done. LE probably had to keep things under as much cover as they could today to possibly try to dodge another law suit from the A's and Dracula. We must have faith. Even if they don't find Caylee, I am sure they are turning up evidence that can be used in the case. The Anthony's make me sick. Anyone that is putting Tim or LP down also make me sick. God Bless them both for all that they have done in this case. Please continue to pray for them both and to bring Caylee home. It wouldn't surprise me if they  take the whole family down. I think they are all in this big cover up but I don't think they are a clever as they  think they are. Let's all continue to support LP and the search for Caylee. Thanks Monkeys for letting me be a part of such a wonderful group.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1655 on: November 13, 2008, 08:11:08 PM »

The fact that Lee was seen cruising by makes me even MORE hopeful!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: November 13, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »

there are some of us that know things that for various reasons we can't tell or feel it is better not to talk about....I never claim to have insider info...whether I do or not is strictly my business...   I also see others who claim to have insider info when in fact they really don't know anymore than everyone else...I learned a long time ago that every situation that is seen and/or heard and then retold, will change slightly with every telling....I agree with mytime...sometimes the truth is better left unsaid...and sometimes the truth is different to each of us...our perception of the truth as we know it.

I agree ..... and I still cannot figure out how Colt turned in to the guy in the cowboy hat....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: November 13, 2008, 08:12:03 PM »

Thank you Sunny - I am not trying to start any problems.  I should have just STFU!!  I truly believe everbody motives are about finding poor Caylee with the obvious exceptions.  Emotions are just running high!!  I don't want to hurt anybody but I love my my fellow monkeys too.  What does is a stupid monkey to do?

I know how you feel MyTime .... Being there and meeting some of the players .... it has "changed" me ... no doubt .... and yes ... some of my opinions are kept to myself ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: November 13, 2008, 08:12:17 PM »

Everyone probably hates me now....
i dont. i respect your right to an opinion and to SPECULATE just like everyone else is doing. monkey hugs 2 u
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1659 on: November 13, 2008, 08:13:40 PM »

See for awhile now I have been wondering if it has been Tim thats been the one thats out for the money as far as THIS particluar case goes. I was goin to admit this on here just b/c I didn't want to start anything but I have wondered it since the weekend. Tim talked on NG how it was going to be the biggest search in the history of all searches that he has done. Leanord Padilla praised the man and said that he'd been getting phone calls from people that have watched Nancy's show who wanted to come search. A lot of the donations that he Tim recieved probably came from those that watch Nancy's show. The weekend comes around and then before you know it Tim Miller is packed and GONE on Sunday is done searching. The whole thing right there pissed off those that donated not only MONEY but FOOD to TES and and then he just leaves. How wierd is that?  I do think that a lot of people have a right to be pissed off at Tim for that b/c him leaving like that really makes it seem like he got all the donations he needed from this case and then just left.

And another thing to is why if LP wanted money would be telling people to donate to TES and giving all the money from those that signed up to that website to TES if he wanted money? He could have kept that money to himself. The whole thing with Tim is just wierd to me. It really is and I am sorry to say it but it is.

I understand he's done a lot of good and has found many remains of people but it is still fishy to me. Even people that you think are VERY good people turn out to be who you don't think they are.

Do you KNOW that TES received any money from LP/RD's site?

Rob Dick posted that today on his sight today.......they never forwarded it to TES.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.