May 14, 2024, 10:30:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 331398 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2009, 08:50:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys & Welcome Jelly Bean

Misty did phone over to Tyler St., asking about the scratch on the van.  Now when did that happen??? 

Good Morning Monkeys & Welcome Jelly Bean!

Grama, it was reported that Misty contacted Chelsea regarding the scratch on the van.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/New-Details-About-Evidence-In-The-Haleigh/1k5Lp9GD2E2M74ZPyUJb7g.cspx

Chelsea Croslin said the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4 a.m., when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Chelsea said she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it.

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2009, 08:57:17 AM »

I think someone posted this last night.  Will post it again for those who missed it.
Whoraldo - Kim Picazio on White Boy Greg
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m3d29-Video-Haleigh-Cummings-moms-attorney-says-Misty-was-having-affair-with-criminal-element#comments
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2009, 09:00:24 AM »

Misty did phone over to Tyler St., asking about the scratch on the van.  Now when did that happen??? 

Grama, it was reported that Misty contacted Chelsea regarding the scratch on the van.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/New-Details-About-Evidence-In-The-Haleigh/1k5Lp9GD2E2M74ZPyUJb7g.cspx

Chelsea Croslin said the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4 a.m., when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Chelsea said she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it.

Ok, I stand corrected on that.  So, where does Chelsea live in relation to Ron & Lindsay??

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2009, 09:02:34 AM »

good monday morning monkeys,,,and lurkers....
Some interesting stuff ya;ll found last night...
Aren't monkeys awesome?  I never would have found those dispatch calls.

you have that one right.. Those scanners are cool to listen to. My neighbor has one, and phones us to tell us what is happening in the hood here.  Good find and post though.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2009, 09:07:07 AM »

Yes, it is Crystal's husband.

Good Night Searchers...see everyone tomorrow.

O my Lord in Heaven. Am I correct that the only person that has not been busted for or admitted to using drugs is Neves?

Has anyone checked her out?  Hmmm....maybe no record, but.....hmmmmm.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2009, 09:07:59 AM »

O my Lord in Heaven. Am I correct that the only person that has not been busted for or admitted to using drugs is Neves?

She may be the only one without a record or habit, but Blink, when you lay down with dogs, you gonna have fleas too.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2009, 09:09:09 AM »

See I think this is all wrong.  Lindsey is the one who lives in the park with Ron & Misty.  Cause she is the one with the RSO relative (Grandaddy or daddy) that bought the property at 116 tyler avenue with her.  I think all the reporters suck on this case and it really PO's me that they can't be bothered to get simple facts straight.  And when you throw trash reporters and players like Cobra, Art Harris, and KP in the mix you just get more crap!  Sorry for the rant, but it's bs when we can't even keep the story staight.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2009, 09:16:15 AM »

See I think this is all wrong.  Lindsey is the one who lives in the park with Ron & Misty.  Cause she is the one with the RSO relative (Grandaddy or daddy) that bought the property at 116 tyler avenue with her.  I think all the reporters suck on this case and it really PO's me that they can't be bothered to get simple facts straight.  And when you throw trash reporters and players like Cobra, Art Harris, and KP in the mix you just get more crap!  Sorry for the rant, but it's bs when we can't even keep the story staight.

Maybe we need to form a " Monkey Reporter" group, one that tells truths..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2009, 09:26:45 AM »

Pia wrote:

I got another message from Chelsea Croslin today....I'll recap both her messages here:

#1 - Chelsea Croslin told me that Lindsy (who lives on Tyler St) owns the van. Chelsea had borrowed the van that weekend....she & husband live near Crescent City. A drunk driver had totalled their vehicle. She said that she is 6 months pregnant and always parks as close to the back steps as she can. But when Misty phoned her about Haleigh being missing and she went outside to get in the van that it was parked differently. Later, she returned the van to Lindsy. Then *Lindsy* phoned her and said please tell me you're the one who put the scratch in my van....and Chelsea said she had not....So, they believe Joe Overstreet, the cousin, who had stayed at Chelsea's home had taken the van during the night.

#2 - Chelsea said that she didn't know cousin Joe very well, that he was an estranged family member who had moved to Tenn. When Haleigh disappeared, she said Joe was very nervous/scared --- but not for Haleigh -- but because police wanted to talk to him. He kept telling her he couldn't talk to police because he wasn't even supposed to be out of the state of Tenn. And he immediately left to go back home. She hasn't spoken to him since, but she said his family in Tenn even said he was acting very very scared. And she said in piecing all the suspicious circumstances together - the van being parked in a different spot, the scratch on the van, Joe being nervous & scared, and comments about his demeanor since....she definitely has her suspicions. She said the latest search down the stretch of Hwy 17 was to look for items along the road that might be scratched with the blue paint from the van and to look for any belongings of Haleigh's.

IMO - Cousin Joe is the #1 suspect.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:Aq40kbVn1cgJ:boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D350790%26page%3D15+Chelsea+croslin+lives&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Ok, I stand corrected on that.  So, where does Chelsea live in relation to Ron & Lindsay??

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2009, 09:29:48 AM »

Maybe we need to form a " Monkey Reporter" group, one that tells truths..
Thats what we have Blink and RED for right?? but I do think Art has tried to get the facts straight as he puts them out.When everyone involved in the case is lying,it is hard to get facts out that are not a bit off though.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2009, 09:33:51 AM »

Thanks guys. Glad I could contribute. My son is a cop and I have a scanner with all the codes. Don't listen to it as much since I saw him being shot at on live tv. My heart just couldn't take that again.

Holy crap, Darla!  You poor thing! 

Big hug from a fellow Mama Bear for raising a brave son who protects and serves

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2009, 09:33:54 AM »

Good LOrd what A CONVULUTED MESS THIS IS.  I stand corrected Heart.  So Joe borrowed the van from Chelsea's house in or near Crescent City and returned it there. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »

Sorry about my last post. Posted in the wrong spot. Thats why it is always good to preview prior to hitting that post button,  .

Also not sure and not acquainted with the poster Pia of the below post.

Pia wrote:

I got another message from Chelsea Croslin today....I'll recap both her messages here:

#1 - Chelsea Croslin told me that Lindsy (who lives on Tyler St) owns the van. Chelsea had borrowed the van that weekend....she & husband live near Crescent City. A drunk driver had totalled their vehicle. She said that she is 6 months pregnant and always parks as close to the back steps as she can. But when Misty phoned her about Haleigh being missing and she went outside to get in the van that it was parked differently. Later, she returned the van to Lindsy. Then *Lindsy* phoned her and said please tell me you're the one who put the scratch in my van....and Chelsea said she had not....So, they believe Joe Overstreet, the cousin, who had stayed at Chelsea's home had taken the van during the night.

#2 - Chelsea said that she didn't know cousin Joe very well, that he was an estranged family member who had moved to Tenn. When Haleigh disappeared, she said Joe was very nervous/scared --- but not for Haleigh -- but because police wanted to talk to him. He kept telling her he couldn't talk to police because he wasn't even supposed to be out of the state of Tenn. And he immediately left to go back home. She hasn't spoken to him since, but she said his family in Tenn even said he was acting very very scared. And she said in piecing all the suspicious circumstances together - the van being parked in a different spot, the scratch on the van, Joe being nervous & scared, and comments about his demeanor since....she definitely has her suspicions. She said the latest search down the stretch of Hwy 17 was to look for items along the road that might be scratched with the blue paint from the van and to look for any belongings of Haleigh's.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:Aq40kbVn1cgJ:boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D350790%26page%3D15+Chelsea+croslin+lives&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2009, 09:36:36 AM »

Pia wrote:

Thank you for this. It seems to keep going back to Joe. so what do we have on Joe?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2009, 09:36:43 AM »

Okay, so it was not over on tyler lane, or a reason to call tyler lane..  So, did she call over there?  And, how did she know the van had a scratch in it? When was the last known time that Misty drove the van, to notice the scratch. From the time it was reported out of place, was it not taken by LE?, or when did LE take it?   There is too much that occurred in a small frame of time.
1. call to green st.
2. officers at tyler st.
3. dogs picking up scent on train tracks area.
4. dogs losing scent where tracks split.
5. both residence on tyler and green are within a two block area. travel down green, left on Monroe, then left on tyler. I google world it. took screen shots, have location of tyler residence and green compared to split in tracks.
6. Van moved out of place, apparently driven.
7. scratch on van.
8  Misty over reaction to scratch on van.
9. The revolving details of that night.
10. Possible sighting of ron at 2:00
11. dispatch reporting Haleigh last seen an hour to hour and half prior to call, so, if call was 3:15, then last seen 1:45 to 2:15.
12. Neighbor advised reporter, heard noise, yelling or screaming about 2:25.

What was going on between 2:30 to 3:30.

Note: the timeframe of 2:00 to 3:00 has too much reported activity.   All stated above are designated facts, with the exception of the report of ron being seen, unconfirmed at this time?? .. But.. odd that it falls in this time frame.  If it was Misty yelling or screaming or noisy looking for Haleigh, then why was the LE not notified until 3:15 or later?  Did she call ron an hour earlier?  Why wouldn't she?

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »

And she works for LE.........go figure.   She's covering her a$$ about something, if you ask me.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2009, 09:39:39 AM »

Good LOrd what A CONVULUTED MESS THIS IS.  I stand corrected Heart.  So Joe borrowed the van from Chelsea's house in or near Crescent City and returned it there. 

Sounds more like he "stole" it after all went to sleep... WHY would he wait till everyone was asleep and take the van as opposed to 'asking' to borrow it unless he was up to no good?   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2009, 09:41:14 AM »

Sounds more like he "stole" it after all went to sleep... WHY would he wait till everyone was asleep and take the van as opposed to 'asking' to borrow it unless he was up to no good?  

To go back and attempt to steal the gun again?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2009, 09:42:43 AM »

I wrote the directions wrong..  think of a z pattern  -
--Both residence on tyler and green are within a two block area. travel down green, Right on Monroe, then left on tyler. I google world it. took screen shots, have location of tyler residence and green compared to split in tracks. --

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2009, 09:43:31 AM »

Okay, so it was not over on tyler lane, or a reason to call tyler lane..  So, did she call over there?  And, how did she know the van had a scratch in it? When was the last known time that Misty drove the van, to notice the scratch. From the time it was reported out of place, was it not taken by LE?, or when did LE take it?   There is too much that occurred in a small frame of time.
1. call to green st.
2. officers at tyler st.
3. dogs picking up scent on train tracks area.
4. dogs losing scent where tracks split.
5. both residence on tyler and green are within a two block area. travel down green, left on Monroe, then left on tyler. I google world it. took screen shots, have location of tyler residence and green compared to split in tracks.
6. Van moved out of place, apparently driven.
7. scratch on van.
8  Misty over reaction to scratch on van.
9. The revolving details of that night.
10. Possible sighting of ron at 2:00
11. dispatch reporting Haleigh last seen an hour to hour and half prior to call, so, if call was 3:15, then last seen 1:45 to 2:15.
12. Neighbor advised reporter, heard noise, yelling or screaming about 2:25.

What was going on between 2:30 to 3:30.

Note: the timeframe of 2:00 to 3:00 has too much reported activity.   All stated above are designated facts, with the exception of the report of ron being seen, unconfirmed at this time?? .. But.. odd that it falls in this time frame.  If it was Misty yelling or screaming or noisy looking for Haleigh, then why was the LE not notified until 3:15 or later?  Did she call ron an hour earlier?  Why wouldn't she?

I would love to see a view of the tracks where the K9 lost scent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.