May 13, 2024, 04:40:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 331255 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: March 31, 2009, 08:30:41 PM »

Nancy Marie Johns Sheffield and Bruce Aaron Griffis married on 1/06/02 according to their marriage license issued in Baker County, Fl.

http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/ImageBrowser/image.aspx?ImageId=230290&png=-1

Honest to God I am so afraid to ask this but here goes:

IS someone saying Crystal had a relationship with her step brother, as in romantic?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: March 31, 2009, 08:35:58 PM »

Nancy Marie Johns Sheffield and Bruce Aaron Griffis married on 1/06/02 according to their marriage license issued in Baker County, Fl.

IS someone saying Crystal had a relationship with her step brother, as in romantic?

Blink, Crystal is engaged to her step-brother, Chad Griffis. I believe he is the father of their baby, Chloe.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #822 on: March 31, 2009, 08:37:46 PM »

Blink, Crystal is engaged to her step-brother, Chad Griffis. I believe he is the father of their baby, Chloe.
Yes, and you are right that is their baby Chloe.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: March 31, 2009, 08:38:04 PM »

Yes Chad is her stepbrother and I believe he is the father of her youngest child Chloe I think is her name.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #824 on: March 31, 2009, 08:39:07 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I am about 25 pages behind, so don't scream at me, but has anything new come up today?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: March 31, 2009, 08:41:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I am about 25 pages behind, so don't scream at me, but has anything new come up today?

Hi darla.

In a nutshell, nope.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: March 31, 2009, 08:47:59 PM »

was crystal in hospital again today thought that is what i just heard on hlm
I don't know, I usually don't have the news on, if so maybe there will be an update. Jerseygirl, this Parsons/Lane character thank you for the info.

Ditto from me as well.  Was this one the pastor????  Yikes, if so!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #827 on: March 31, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »

was crystal in hospital again today thought that is what i just heard on hlm
I don't know, I usually don't have the news on, if so maybe there will be an update. Jerseygirl, this Parsons/Lane character thank you for the info.

Ditto from me as well.  Was this one the pastor????  Yikes, if so!!!!
I think so, but I can't say for sure.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 31, 2009, 08:51:46 PM »

i have avg i hope it covers it

Starcat - Go to tools on your web browser.  Click on windows update...and download any updates.  There is a windows update that if you have it your covered as well. 

Also make sure that your virus program is up to date as well.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #829 on: March 31, 2009, 09:01:30 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

Hi darla.

In a nutshell, nope.

Thanks Brandi....I will go back and catch up.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: March 31, 2009, 09:12:05 PM »

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #831 on: March 31, 2009, 09:19:17 PM »

Thank you Riverwalk!
So, it's likely they never lived together since they've only been married 7 years and isn't the boyfriend/stepbrother older too? 
I would be bothered by the situation if they were raised together.  If Haleigh is 5+ then it was a minimum of 6 yrs ago that Ron and Crystal got together.  I have no clue if they ever lived together under their respective parent's roofs.  I would be bothered if that were the case but I believe it never happened.  It's not like they are blood-related like the anthony's.  It's not really ideal, but I don't see it as incest...how could it be?  They weren't raised together so it's not the same, IMO.

My cousin dated his stepsister but they dated before their parents even met.  They split up and the parents got married but if they had married also, would that also gross people out?  Same situation, they weren't raised as siblings, and who knows how long their parents will even stay married?  I don't care anymore (I've worn myself out)  LOL
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: March 31, 2009, 09:22:34 PM »

Gma Neves: 

Teresa Ann Squires Cummings Neves
Married Jack Lester Cummings 22 Jul 1977 Putnam County
Approx. 17 yrs old when married.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: March 31, 2009, 09:24:17 PM »

Putnam Sheriff Calls Haleigh Case 'Personal'

POSTED: Tuesday, March 31, 2009
UPDATED: 8:44 pm EDT March 31, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy was in office for barely one month when his department was hit with a crisis that gained national attention -- the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Putnam Sheriff Talks 1-On-1 With Channel 4

On Tuesday, Hardy sat down with Channel 4 to talk frankly about the Haleigh case.

"It was intimidating, I'll be honest with you," Hardy said.

About 50 days after the 5-year-old went missing, Hardy admitted that being thrust into the national spotlight in such dramatic fashion was difficult.

"My fears of being on national television … the fact that there's a missing 5-year-old child is more important," Hardy said.

Hardy has been in local law enforcement for 15 years and dealt with every type of crime, but nothing like Haleigh's case.

"The investigation has had so many different angles to it that it's been extremely difficult to try to narrow and focus it down to where it needs to be. Also, as previously reported, there have been so many inconsistencies in statements and stories," Hardy said.

Some of the inconsistencies have come from the last person who saw Haleigh -- Misty Croslin.

The sheriff couldn't talk about her specific statements, but he did talk about the suddenly public and angry battle of words between Ronald Cummings and Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield.

The sheriff said their fight is not helping his investigation.

"Unfortunately, in the last few weeks, it seems to have lost the focus of what our mission is here," Hardy said.

The goal is still to find Haleigh or answers after seven weeks of searching.

"Look at the thousands and thousands of hours we've put in on this case, and no trace," Hardy said.

He said working cases is not supposed to be personal but when it comes to a missing child it is personal.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19059376/detail.html#-

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #834 on: March 31, 2009, 09:36:16 PM »

Capps,
didn't want to quote stack so here's my response to your last post:

Short and sweet,
you are judging Crystal just as you say I am judging Nancy.  (baby out of wedlock/not finishing school, relationship with her stepbrother...in particular)

I did not say she was a bad mother because she is a working mom.  I said she could afford to stay home with her children and chose her career.  Not every woman has the same maternal instincts and some women need to work to fulfill something inside of them.  Paying someone to help her with the kids is an option her career provides.  Not everyone can do that, so again it's a choice.

Crystal is not the mother of the year any more than casey anthony is, but neither is nancy grace, IMO.  Buying your children things, sending them to music lessons before they can talk, spending evenings at Barnes&Noble and they can barely walk doesn't make her "mother of the year" IMO.  Someone else is taking care of them and she goes to work, then comes home to play.  I'm sure she has a maid too, but that's not what this is about.  It's about 2 different class of people and nancy thinks she's royalty.

I used to like nancy but I'm just sick of her and if she wants to bitch about crystal, giddyup!!!!  Just make sure she does the same to the piece of crap sorry excuse of a father and stepmom too.

Do you know whether or not Crystal knew her stepbrother before their parents married?  They weren't raised together so I don't get your whole point on that.  One last thing (going from memory) that I wanted to address was Crystal having a baby out of wedlock.......
PRETTY SURE NANCY was preggo first , again who's judging who?

BINGO~Thank you for those facts! Also, we are not the only ones that can see Nancy's bias, it is sickening and she is losing viewers every day from reading all over the blogs and they are firing off emails as many of us did many nights after her treatment and pure disdain of Crystal and anyone that can't see that must be blind

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: March 31, 2009, 09:37:51 PM »

Gma Neves: 

Teresa Ann Squires Cummings Neves
Married Jack Lester Cummings 22 Jul 1977 Putnam County
Approx. 17 yrs old when married.

So Squires is her maiden name? I have a Great Grandmother (Paternal) named Barbie Squires in my notes.

Where does the Neves name come from? She remarried? And is she no longer married?

So many people in this case!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: March 31, 2009, 09:40:43 PM »

Thanks for posting that article, Heart.

I find these quotes from it most interesting:

The sheriff couldn't talk about her specific statements, but he did talk about the suddenly public and angry battle of words between Ronald Cummings and Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield.

"Unfortunately, in the last few weeks, it seems to have lost the focus of what our mission is here," Hardy said.

And I agree.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: March 31, 2009, 09:50:18 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/19059573/index.html

Video: Putnam Sheriff Talks 1-On-1 With Channel 4 3/31/09

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: March 31, 2009, 10:00:45 PM »

Thanks for posting that article, Heart.

I find these quotes from it most interesting:

And I agree.

Haleigh Cummings: The Road To Nowhere?

Posted on March 31st, 2009
by Stone in All News, Society and Culture
Read 128 times.

Satsuma Florida- Haleigh Cummings has been missing for a real long time now. No clues, no hairs, no fibers or dna to assist in the investigation. None reported on any how. The mysterious man in black supposedly located and supposedly polygraphed. Yet no Haleigh. All of this day in and day out still no Haleigh.

Crystal, her mother has opened the doors to the Haleigh Bug Headquarters to aid in the search for her daughter. Still no Haleigh. Its reported that there doesn’t seem to be to many people going in. Lots of rumors and accusations, still producing no Haleigh. What is going to bring her home? Seems nothing has worked this far, not even the tireless efforts of investigators working her disappearance.  Countless searches, cadaver dogs, blood hounds, psychics, tips, and leads still no Haleigh. Hours upon hours of interviews and interrogations still no Haleigh.

Investigators have been up and down the First Coast following leads they have even crossed state lines into Tennessee   turning up no Haleigh. Even George Anthony himself assisted for a day or so. Still that brought no Haleigh. Where is she? Is she alive? Tears, heart ache, anger, rumors, lies, false accusations all yet to bring Haleigh home? How come? It was said that there was a witness to her abduction so be it a small child. There was at least a description as to who investigators should be pursuing. They found the man that the witness claims took her. So wheres Haleigh? None of this in the past  fifty days has brought her home. Not even the person accused of taking her. No one is ruled out as a suspect. Investigators wont even answer questions with a yes or a no simply “This is an on going investigation, I cannot comment on that at this time.” Thats it nothing more.

Haleigh is such a lovely girl a meager  three feet tall, she has lovely curly blond hair and big brown eyes. She only weighs thirty nine pounds. Not much, same as any other kindergartener. She loves school and  her brother. She loves her father and mother and her sister. She even loves Misty her step mom. Her family loves her. They miss her. They have all cooperated fully with investigators not hiding anything.  Anyone with information about Haleigh are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or Putnam County Sheriffs Office at (386)-329-0800.

http://www.bloggernews.net/120308

Heart
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 31, 2009, 10:04:14 PM »

If I may...........

On the Nancy Grace bias issue- I respectfully disagree. I do think she was openly rude to Kim Picazio, and it was a lame backpedal on her part to even the playing field after the fact. That said, Kim fared better as a result even though most disagree with her putting out the photos for the abuse scenario. Let's face it, given the cirumstances, unless there's something I do not know, she could file x parte and Crystal would probably get Jr. at least temporarily, but that doesnt work because a GAL would come along for the ride.. Not judging as to whether or not that would be deserved, just saying given the facts, the likelyhood is strong.

Now- It's not bias, she is rude to everyone, every attorney, it's her way- she's a longtime former prosecutor and I promise it becomes hardwired. And before anyone says it, NO, I do not think a contravercial public figure should have their children on TV, although as a Mom to beautiful babies I went through hell to have, I understand it. However, I would make a different choice.

Lastly- I can tell you this, I am on the record as to my opinions on this case, I care about Haleigh.

My barometer for what is going on includes a site that I literally have to delete umpteen comments daily that are vile, obscene, illiterate, incoherant and vicious towards Crystal or anything having to do with her. Just sayin' that camp is workin overtime, and I am only seeing that from one side. People that dont have anything to defend or hide, don't need to hire a swarm of bees to post for them, they just do not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.