May 20, 2024, 11:49:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 347774 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: August 23, 2008, 04:20:44 PM »

I think my last post got lost in the shuffle!!!!

The picture that was posted with that weird blonde guy grabbing Casey's breast.....check Casey's bra out....it looks exactly like the one that those guys found in the woods......plus the picture of her sitting on the couch also shows part of it.....it was blue polka dots....

The underware in the pic were thongs these are not....

I think it was a bra and thong set....here is a comparison picture...that is if I do it right!

these are the matching underware I think the have way to many dots to be the same..IMO..but dont know

LOKKS LIKE A BATHING SUIT TOP AND BOTTOM
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1401 on: August 23, 2008, 04:31:00 PM »

depending if and when TES goes to Orlando, I would be willing to get on a plane and go for 4 or so days to help clear some areas and lend a hand.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: August 23, 2008, 04:34:22 PM »

depending if and when TES goes to Orlando, I would be willing to get on a plane and go for 4 or so days to help clear some areas and lend a hand.

Rob,I know you so well....... I knew you would say that!!!!! No kidding.....
Suffice it to say that more than just one person is talking to Rick about TES.... not just us lil ole posters....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: August 23, 2008, 04:34:47 PM »

I doubt that the Anthony family will be together long.  This is just too much to bear, and they have never been strongly together.  All the secrets.  All the lies.  So much to overlook or pretend away.  I know they are good at pretending and deluding themselves, but a dead child?  And since George and Cindy spent nearly two years apart after the baby was born, I don't think they are going to make it now.  I predict the family comes apart at the seams, no matter how this case ends.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: August 23, 2008, 04:45:01 PM »

klaasend... addy please
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: August 23, 2008, 04:53:42 PM »

klaasend... addy please

What my email addy?  You can email me at klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com or smklaas@hotmail.com
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1406 on: August 23, 2008, 05:03:26 PM »

Were George and Cindy apart for that long?  If so, that means that one of them was most likely way closer to Caylee than the other.  If they weren't being grandparents together for that amount of time (which was a pretty significant chunk of Caylee's life), I assume that Cindy saw more of Caylee than George did. 

I wonder what George and Caylee's relationship was really like.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1407 on: August 23, 2008, 05:04:40 PM »

I doubt that the Anthony family will be together long.  This is just too much to bear, and they have never been strongly together.  All the secrets.  All the lies.  So much to overlook or pretend away.  I know they are good at pretending and deluding themselves, but a dead child?  And since George and Cindy spent nearly two years apart after the baby was born, I don't think they are going to make it now.  I predict the family comes apart at the seams, no matter how this case ends.

Sorry, my last post was in response to this post of Hudsunn's. 

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1408 on: August 23, 2008, 05:07:00 PM »

klaasend, sorry i was scanning all day.. i found a few links of concern,

you werent in here, and i have another persons e-mail written down..so i asked if that person could mail it to u..couldn't wait..sorry if i jumped the cannon
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: August 23, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »

What is the big secret about Caylee's father?  It has always been strange but lately I have come to see it as downright bizarre and highly suspicious.  In these modern times, many children are born out of wedlock.  And we all know that fathers have a right to know their children and a duty to help support their children.  Since Casey has no education and cannot hold a job, one would think she would reach out to the father of the child for assistance.  George and Cindy are not on the greatest financial footing.  At first I thought that Cindy did not want the father in the picture for fear that he would want custody, but that seems unreasonable, since they allowed poor Jesse Grund and his family to assume that he was the father for over a year and to keep Caylee every day in their home.  Besides mothers usually get custody, even if they are not the best of mothers.  On top of that, there are the ridiculous lies about the paternity issue. 

Cindy began by saying that she did not know who the father was.  On the stand at the hearing, she said she had assumed it was Jesse Grund.  Later, she said that the whole family knew who the father was, that he wanted no part in Caylee's life and that he "lived" out of state and had started his own family by the time Caylee was born.  Another story is that Casey showed Cindy an obit and said the guy in the obit was the father but Cindy could not recall his name, a totally unbelievable story to me.  Finally there is the story Casey told Tony and Clint about the baby's father being killed in a car wreck "on the way to Caylee's birthday party" which contradicts the tale about the father wanting no part in Caylee's life.  The parents of Jesus Ortiz, who died in a car wreck around the time that Caylee was born, say he is not the father as far as they know, though he was an acquaintance of Casey's.  So it just goes round and round, and why? Why not tell the truth or at least have one story and stick to that?

Caylee's father is either alive or dead, either wants or wanted to participate in her life or did not, lives in Florida or does not.  Yet we cannot get a straight answer about who he is and where he is.  The Anthonys may say it is none of our business, but Caylee is missing and he or his family members might care to know about that or to help find her. 

Why would the family consistently deny that Caylee had a father or that he wanted to know her?  Why would they shut out his family members, who might want to know their grandchild or niece?  Who is the father and where is he?  What do the Anthonys gain by pretending he does not exist?  Sooner or later, Caylee would have asked, Who is my daddy?  What did they plan to tell the poor child...he is dead/alive, lives here or there, wanted to know you or did not want to know you?

There must be some terrible secret about the father of Caylee that the Anthonys just cannot bring themselves to tell.  What could that secret be?  Is he in prison?  Was she raped by some terrible offender of some type?  Does she literally not know who the father is because she had so many partners during that time?  Is he a prominent guy who bought their silence?  That does not seem possible because they seem to be short of money.  Just what is the big secret there?
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: August 23, 2008, 05:08:17 PM »

klaasend... addy please

What my email addy?  You can email me at klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com or smklaas@hotmail.com
thank you very much

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1411 on: August 23, 2008, 05:10:18 PM »

Hudsunn, I just read on another site than yet another tale of Casey's to some friends was that the father of the baby is an NFL player who paid her to keep her mouth shut.

Lordy.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1412 on: August 23, 2008, 05:12:51 PM »

Going out on a limb here...someone come on out and sit with me.

After seeing the photos of Casey in her polka dot undies/swimsuit I would have to ask what are the odds that the same looking set would have been tossed to the side in the woods in the location they were found?  I am thinking the odds would not be small...then again my math isn't much better than my computer skills.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: August 23, 2008, 05:21:01 PM »

After seeing the photos of Casey in her polka dot undies/swimsuit I would have to ask what are the odds that the same looking set would have been tossed to the side in the woods in the location they were found?  I am thinking the odds would not be small...then again my math isn't much better than my computer skills.

IMO, they really don't look the same when you see more of the suit/pantie she was actually wearing.  First off, the search photos all seem to have a blue/green tint to them that is unnatural.  Also, the panties in the search picture are more thong type and the ones Casey is wearing are more full cut in the "fanny" area.

So I don't think it's a same looking set at all. 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1414 on: August 23, 2008, 05:21:22 PM »

Move on over, please..? ty

odds..?  they stink, DNA is what is going to seal this.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: August 23, 2008, 05:22:38 PM »

SCOOCH>>>>>>

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: August 23, 2008, 05:28:44 PM »

It doesn't actually match, IMO

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1417 on: August 23, 2008, 05:38:29 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted.....trying hard to catch up

Child resembled missing Florida girl
Local authorities investigate whether 3-year-old was Caylee Anthony

Investigators from the Columbus Police and the Phenix City Police Department investigated a case Friday in which a child in Columbus was reported to match the description of 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, who is missing in Florida.

An investigator with the Phenix City Police Department received a call Friday morning that said a child fitting the missing girl's description was on Brown Avenue in Columbus. The Phenix City investigator along with Patrol Division officers went to the address provided by the caller.

Police found a 3-year-old girl at the residence.

Patrol officers requested assistance from the Robbery Homicide Unit and Juvenile Services with the CPD. After being advised of the facts, the child and her guardian came to the Juvenile Services office so the child's identity could be verified.

Columbus Police contacted the Orange County Sheriff's Department in Florida to notify them of the ongoing investigation. The Sheriff's Department forwarded the CPD a photo of Caylee to help in the investigation. Investigators were able to contact both parents of the child and verify her identity and that she was at the Brown Avenue residence with permission. A family member was caring for the child at the time and the parents of the child both live out of state.

After police verified that the child was not Caylee, Orange County Sheriff's Office was notified and the CPD closed their investigation on the case.
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/164/story/415014.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: August 23, 2008, 05:39:46 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted.....trying hard to catch up

Child resembled missing Florida girl
Local authorities investigate whether 3-year-old was Caylee Anthony

Investigators from the Columbus Police and the Phenix City Police Department investigated a case Friday in which a child in Columbus was reported to match the description of 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, who is missing in Florida.

An investigator with the Phenix City Police Department received a call Friday morning that said a child fitting the missing girl's description was on Brown Avenue in Columbus. The Phenix City investigator along with Patrol Division officers went to the address provided by the caller.

Police found a 3-year-old girl at the residence.

Patrol officers requested assistance from the Robbery Homicide Unit and Juvenile Services with the CPD. After being advised of the facts, the child and her guardian came to the Juvenile Services office so the child's identity could be verified.

Columbus Police contacted the Orange County Sheriff's Department in Florida to notify them of the ongoing investigation. The Sheriff's Department forwarded the CPD a photo of Caylee to help in the investigation. Investigators were able to contact both parents of the child and verify her identity and that she was at the Brown Avenue residence with permission. A family member was caring for the child at the time and the parents of the child both live out of state.

After police verified that the child was not Caylee, Orange County Sheriff's Office was notified and the CPD closed their investigation on the case.
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/164/story/415014.html

NUT - thanks for posting the article.  Yeah, we were following this in the forum yesterday while it was happening.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1419 on: August 23, 2008, 05:46:56 PM »

Well what are the odds that they find something that even remotely resembles something Casey is wearing in a photo?  I just can't believe that everyone in Florida has blue polka dots undies and it's such a hot item that absolutely every girl wants a pair.  Oh well...at least I am not alone on my limb... Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.