May 17, 2024, 08:44:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 124375 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2007, 01:11:44 AM »

Robots
Dang it! That color you use is too hard for someone with bad eyes to read...stick to the darker colors.  What does it say any way?  

I really must go to bed...but now I am trying to think this one out.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2007, 01:13:26 AM »

Spock wrote:

This is very interesting and opens up some possibilities:

This is from Joran's book (pp189-190) .. very rough translation. He's speaking of police questioning that took place on June 29 and June 30

"The police question me that day for, as it happens, concerning how I was got to school the Monday morning after the night I went out with Natalee. I explain I can no longer remember well, and think that I missed the school bus and that my father drove me closer where the bus could pick me up, namely, the drive-in cinema".

that color was horrible...sorry  Embarassed

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2007, 01:13:53 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
There was a man sitting at the table and he looked like Paulus Van Der Sloot - wasn't this the line? right here? and who talks about their father in the fifth dimension like this?

He addresses the person sitting at the table (BECAUSE IT'S PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT) and he wants to brush it off as a nobody! Nice Try Kid Ubber Vanderlick!!!

And still no mention of Lorenzo - a pivotal player. Hot Shot Gear Head or Racing Boat Depose of Dead?

Why didn't he say something like..."looks like my father"...because he refers to his father as Paulus.  HMMMMMM.   Yep, it was Paulus, right there picking out his next conquest while Anita was gone.  JMO
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2007, 01:15:39 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
There was a man sitting at the table and he looked like Paulus Van Der Sloot - wasn't this the line? right here? and who talks about their father in the fifth dimension like this?

He addresses the person sitting at the table (BECAUSE IT'S PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT) and he wants to brush it off as a nobody! Nice Try Kid Ubber Vanderlick!!!

And still no mention of Lorenzo - a pivotal player. Hot Shot Gear Head or Racing Boat Depose of Dead?

YEP

Why didn't he say something like..."looks like my father"...because he refers to his father as Paulus.  HMMMMMM.   Yep, it was Paulus, right there picking out his next conquest while Anita was gone.  JMO

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2007, 01:16:54 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Spock, just my opinion, but the book is the least reliable source.

I agree, but Joran is referring to statements he gave to the police while detained. that he was picked up by the schoolbus in the southern end of the island close to Lorenzo's home. Also, Max Arends, said that he was at Lorenzo's that night for an all night party. Now if Joran was picked up in that area for school, a few hours after NH dissapeared, that opens possibilities.

If you read the early post I have been tossing out all night, you see where Max was questioned sometime between Steve Croes and Lorenzo.  Yep, he was alibiing Lorenzo.

"alibi, so tight, so tight"  Yep, you guys just keep laughing at my Shango/Simian dance.  Rolling Eyes
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2007, 01:25:31 AM »

I agree, but Joran is referring to statements he gave to the police while detained. that he was picked up by the schoolbus in the southern end of the island close to Lorenzo's home. Also, Max Arends, said that he was at Lorenzo's that night for an all night party. Now if Joran was picked up in that area for school, a few hours after NH dissapeared, that opens possibilities.

If you read the early post I have been tossing out all night, you see where Max was questioned sometime between Steve Croes and Lorenzo.  Yep, he was alibiing Lorenzo. "alibi, so tight, so tight"  Yep, you guys just keep laughing at my Shango/Simian dance.

"The 5th suspect was the boyfriend from earlier in the week with an alibi so tight"

In My Opinion
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2007, 01:26:59 AM »

I am really going to bed now...but before I go I have to get this off my chest...since they have indicted Micheal Vick, Mr. Bigshot Atlanta Falcon on all those horrible charges and cruelty, I want to be on that SOB's jury.  I am way past sick about that crap he did.  He needs to be in jail and he needs to stay there!  I have no sympathy at all...none.  I am so tired of all these big time pro footballer players that think they can do anything and it's all right because they show up on Sunday afternoon and win the games for the world to see.  I don't care if there are fans of his on this forum or not...he's a sick person and needs some justice sent his way.  IMO  And I ain't sorry for this rant...carry on.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: July 18, 2007, 01:27:41 AM »

If you read the early post I have been tossing out all night, you see where Max was questioned sometime between Steve Croes and Lorenzo.  Yep, he was alibiing Lorenzo. "alibi, so tight, so tight"  Yep, you guys just keep laughing at my Shango/Simian dance.

"The 5th suspect was the boyfriend from earlier in the week with an alibi so tight"

One really has to ask themselves if Joran actually slept at home that night or was on the south part of the island where he picked up the school bus?

In My Opinion
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: July 18, 2007, 01:31:44 AM »

Well we know that Steve Croes didn't have an alibi, he WAS an alibi.  What I don't understand is the earlier in the week.  Just when did Natalee meet him and are they really talking about her boyfriend?  I know some think it's Guido, but I don't know if that is the case.  Then again, if Guido was charged with heavy battery, maybe it was.  So far, the only person that fits in the time frame of the 5th suspect is either Steve or Lorenzo.  Actually, it was being reported that Lorenzo was questioned before Steve early on.  Yet, I found a news article that states van der Stratten was saying the 4th suspect and that would be the person that was in the article which is Steve Croes.  So that only leaves Lorenzo and he was a witness.  A witness for whom?
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: July 18, 2007, 01:38:32 AM »

I know it is late and many monkeys are sleeping but I need special monkey prayers for the family of a little boy that drowned at a local pool yesterday. His name was Steve and he was 6 years old. I met Steve at the elementary school where my children attend as part of the afterschool program. He was the kindest and sweetest little boy ever. He always had a smile and a hug for me whenever I saw him. We have lost a truly precious soul on this earth. May Steve's family find peace in this tragedy.

TIA
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2007, 01:42:11 AM »

Thanks for the prayers.  Hi all monkeys I will talk to you tomorrow.  Hug your babies!!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2007, 01:58:04 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
I know it is late and many monkeys are sleeping but I need special monkey prayers for the family of a little boy that drowned at a local pool yesterday. His name was Steve and he was 6 years old. I met Steve at the elementary school where my children attend as part of the afterschool program. He was the kindest and sweetest little boy ever. He always had a smile and a hug for me whenever I saw him. We have lost a truly precious soul on this earth. May Steve's family find peace in this tragedy.

TIA

crazymomang.. so sorry to hear about the poor little boy.  Sad god bless the little angel and his family and friends.
 i must get to bed myself.  night all..
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2007, 02:03:10 AM »

Well we know that Steve Croes didn't have an alibi, he WAS an alibi.  What I don't understand is the earlier in the week.  Just when did Natalee meet him and are they really talking about her boyfriend?  I know some think it's Guido, but I don't know if that is the case.  Then again, if Guido was charged with heavy battery, maybe it was.  So far, the only person that fits in the time frame of the 5th suspect is either Steve or Lorenzo.  Actually, it was being reported that Lorenzo was questioned before Steve early on.  Yet, I found a news article that states van der Stratten was saying the 4th suspect and that would be the person that was in the article which is Steve Croes.  So that only leaves Lorenzo and he was a witness.  A witness for whom?

"the 5th suspect was the host of the party"

In My Opinion
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2007, 02:07:47 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"

TIA

Crazymom~
I will be saying prayers for his family and for all of those who knew this lil' angel. Sad  May God surround this family with his unfailing love & peace.

Roos~

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2007, 02:11:21 AM »

Angie~
I hope you're arm is feeling better really soon. Take care of yourself and please don't overdo things, you are missed in the cage. Smile

Roos~

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2007, 06:40:18 AM »

am i the only nerd watching the senate??
have been watching all night...yeah i'm a nerd.
and I'm reading all the archives!!! Thanks SM! Dugga and Red and Klaas!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2007, 07:26:43 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: July 18, 2007, 07:44:55 AM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Can we start  a list of renho's lies...and then go about debunkng them...and getting the truth out??

I'm game!!! let's start with she is pays with Jossy now!! And Jossy offered her a job!!

LOL....now that's Funny...Ok...EASY can get the truth out about that one....EASY ask Jossy Shocked

When this subject first arose a few weeks ago, I checked into the rumor.  I was told no job offer had been made and that was confirmed with others at Diario.  Further I was told that language would be a big issue when hiring for Diario, because it is an all Papiamento paper and expertise writing in that language would be a requirement.

As for this latest rumor, I am only told that he has no direct contact with Julia Renfro, so I’m not real sure what that means.  I suppose time will tell.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2007, 07:48:52 AM »

["The 5th suspect was the boyfriend from earlier in the week with an alibi so tight"

I think this is where some have thought Lorenzo might be gay.  It was HIS boyfriend from earlier in the week not Natalee's Shocked

Maine, born and raised!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2007, 07:51:01 AM »

Why, I think,  Lorenzo is involved:

In the summer of 2005, a poster named Peeps came on this forum and identified himself as an Aruban who knew Lorenzo and posted the Earthquake van picture.  He said that they had gone to school together and were involved in car racing.  This man was identified as the owner of the http://www.yadoneknow.com website and the webmaster of the
http://www.boostunit.com website. His surname is Piertzz(sp).  I searched the Boost Unit website and found a forum and a section called Lounge; one of the subjects was Natalee Holloway with messages from the beginning of June 2005, (6th) between numerous posters that stated that this American girl was missing and Lorenzo had been questionned because he had had lunch with her prior to her disappearance but the posters felt that the Dutch kid had done something to her.  One poster thought she would be found in a "chollerhouse in Noord" All this was said in Aruban, but was translated by a Aruban forum member who no longer contributes.
The evidence is no longer available online.  I think the forum members were being honest and never thought their posts would be seen.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.