May 02, 2024, 08:04:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 371643 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #480 on: October 15, 2008, 03:28:54 PM »

My birthday...what a way to celebrate!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: October 15, 2008, 03:29:52 PM »

wonder what Baez was writting to her in the court room today...? would love to see a picture of that .... 

J B
 +   
C A

haha too funny 

BT. every time I look at you I smile...you are too cute.

pbxo

Awww...TY PB. Your avi is cute as well. And your pink banana hugs and kisses always cheer me up.

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: October 15, 2008, 03:30:23 PM »

I think death is possible but not probable.There was a woman in Texas that put to death a few years ago for murder.She was pretty too and had even become a born again believer over the years while in prison.I remember watching an interview with her and she was at perfect peace knowing that the day was soon to be upon her.I really don't think being pretty has much to do with it..Just my opinion of course..When it's all said and done and we find out,if ever we do,just how henious the crime against Caylee was,we'll see...

Her name was Karla Faye Tucker  and sometime I will tell you my experiece with her...

DO TELL sunny...
of course..not in HERE... that would be OT..Wink
but TELL you must Smile

I will....I'll post the story in the lounge soon...I promise

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #483 on: October 15, 2008, 03:30:29 PM »

I think death is possible but not probable.There was a woman in Texas that put to death a few years ago for murder.She was pretty too and had even become a born again believer over the years while in prison.I remember watching an interview with her and she was at perfect peace knowing that the day was soon to be upon her.snipped...

That would be Karla Faye Tucker.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: October 15, 2008, 03:32:12 PM »

wonder what Baez was writting to her in the court room today...? would love to see a picture of that .... 
My guess is that Baez is in the process of fighting the leak during the gj hearing..We had a case here that had a leak not from an intercom but from a gj member and they won and had to take it before another jury..I'm not sure about florida law. They were also unable to use the info that was leaked

They say that there was a leak during the gj....but has anyone heard what was said during the leak ?

than how could he fight a leak that was never heard by the public ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: October 15, 2008, 03:33:18 PM »

Tamikosmom (Janet)

I hope you understand, I was not arguing with you, but agreeing with you. I was just making a note as an FYI.

Okay, all monkeys, I have to go.

See you all soon

I understand perfectly.

It was my misunderstanding originally.

I am just trying to comprehend why speculation abounds in regards to Lee Anthony being the father of Caylee.  Nothing official has every been implied in regard to paternity.  Official news releases have only revealed that forensic DNA test results indicate that Caylee Marie had been in the trunk of her mother's vehicle.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: October 15, 2008, 03:33:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17721410/detail.html

The jewlery that Casey has on in these photos are so fitting for her.....

in some of the pictures she looks really upset with Baez...
gee and no high fiving with him ..............I think it's going to be a long long time before she gets any high fives from anyone

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: October 15, 2008, 03:33:25 PM »

O k stupid question here...I am fairly new to the monkey squad but, I continue to see OT and O/T what on earth does that mean ?
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: October 15, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »

No one hardly responds to me either but I love this forum.  I was going to ask Klaas if she could turn my post number back to "1" so I could get another welcome!   

Hi AnotheMom and WELCOME to SM heheheeeeeee!!!

I'm so guilty of not responding but it's only that I'm always so far behind.  From now on I will try to say Good Day (I never know when I'll be here fully because I co-own a Yahoo group) no matter the time.

I don't have much of anything to offer because I'm here lurking for my news most of the time.  I do love SM and all of the caring Monkeys that visit here.  I respect the administration and moderators for all they do for SM and us as well.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #489 on: October 15, 2008, 03:33:42 PM »

Doesnt look like she has been on any kind of a stress diet !!!

This young woman has no soul. LOOK AT THIS! 4 photos taken at 4 different times/dates and that blank stare is always the same.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #490 on: October 15, 2008, 03:34:54 PM »

J B
 +   
C A

haha too funny 

BT. every time I look at you I smile...you are too cute.

pbxo

note from casey to JB..

JB.. YOU  are a WASTE.. a TOTAL waste..
but i still want to go over the *ahem* documents later...Wink
casey

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: October 15, 2008, 03:35:17 PM »

The day after my birthday. WONDERFUL!! 

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #492 on: October 15, 2008, 03:35:28 PM »

One more time and then I might hush

If you are interested in some of the "cutting edge" technology coming out of the Oak Ridge Laboratory, you will find this article most interesting and informative.

If you saw the video, you heard about "cutting edge" research and how they were excited to be able to use it in this case.

Maybe something other than related in this article but I see several applications that are possible.

It will take you less than 3-5 minutes to read.  You'll think what I'm referring to is in the early part of the article but I recommend you read the whole thing...several possibilities here!

http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/meas_tech/bytes.htm

It is written for the layperson although it is high tech oriented.

Now, I'll shut up...for awhile at least.      Well, maybe.

That is a very interesting article, thank you
And I never knew about the heartbeat detection, very good idea!!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #493 on: October 15, 2008, 03:35:35 PM »

My guess is that Baez is in the process of fighting the leak during the gj hearing..We had a case here that had a leak not from an intercom but from a gj member and they won and had to take it before another jury..I'm not sure about florida law. They were also unable to use the info that was leaked

They say that there was a leak during the gj....but has anyone heard what was said during the leak ?

than how could he fight a leak that was never heard by the public ?
I do not know but he will..I heard it was broadcast outside the courthouse..I sure hope we never hear any of it so he doesn't have a case..I PRAY!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: October 15, 2008, 03:35:36 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: October 15, 2008, 03:36:28 PM »

Two reasons that I find it very difficult to comprehend how Leonard Padilla came to the determination that Lee Anthony is the father of Caylee Marie.  As far as I know NO OTHER SOURCE has made this claim.

1.  DNA from Cindy, George and Lee was only requested LAST WEEK.
2.  Forensic evident was only ordered LAST WEEK by a judge to be turned over to the defence.

Janet

Good morning/afternoon, everyone!

Janet, I'll play the other side for a sec.  They've had Caylee's DNA since birth.  Just sayin'

The forensic DNA testing of the inside of the trunk of Casey's vehicle confirmed that the decomposition and hair strands belong to Caylee Marie.  The confirmation was made when this DNA was compared to existing DNA that belong to Caylee Marie.

Janet

DR, They don't take DNA at birth for no reason. They have had it from the paternity test from Jesse Grund.

Yes, I know they don't.  I knew they had it because of the paternity suit. 
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: October 15, 2008, 03:37:07 PM »

J B
 +   
C A

Actually Jose was Sketching the kidnapper

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #497 on: October 15, 2008, 03:37:09 PM »

One more time and then I might hush

If you are interested in some of the "cutting edge" technology coming out of the Oak Ridge Laboratory, you will find this article most interesting and informative.

If you saw the video, you heard about "cutting edge" research and how they were excited to be able to use it in this case.

Maybe something other than related in this article but I see several applications that are possible.

It will take you less than 3-5 minutes to read.  You'll think what I'm referring to is in the early part of the article but I recommend you read the whole thing...several possibilities here!

http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/meas_tech/bytes.htm

It is written for the layperson although it is high tech oriented.

Now, I'll shut up...for awhile at least.      Well, maybe.

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: October 15, 2008, 03:37:15 PM »

O k stupid question here...I am fairly new to the monkey squad but, I continue to see OT and O/T what on earth does that mean ?

OFF TOPIC....

Questions are never stupid...

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: October 15, 2008, 03:37:35 PM »

How come we have never seen this girls face ?? ?? Do we know who this girl is dancing with Casey ?

[/quote]
[/quote]

Is it Jenna, the Fusian shot girl?

Lisa
[/quote]

This is Jenna P ~ Fusian shot girl ~ 4058 ~ texted many messages to Casey ~you can see her face by looking at the photos of the group crowded in the horseshoe booth at Fusion June 20.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.