May 03, 2024, 05:57:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 258647 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: March 02, 2009, 11:26:10 AM »

Okay, because of the fact of what Casey has done, some of those icons are disturbing, but I'm old and I'm figuring that people put those out there like that to cause a reaction, or just because they think it is funny. Having a daughter Casey's age with a dark sense of humor I can see her putting some of these in her photobucket, though she doesn't have a photobucket, but I can see her finding humor in some of these, others she would just think they were lame.

I agree -   but the problem is..   there are SO MANY!     One or two, I'd laugh at them.   But, it seems to be her whole life!   
I would bet that my daughters have a few of these on their facebook - but only a couple......
After I wrote that I thought maybe I shouldn't have, you are right about so darn many, why would someone waste that much time on so many pages of these? I just don't get this, maybe if I were that age again I would perhaps see the purpose in that.

I just think she is messed up.   She really isn't "normal".   She so badly wants to be a "bad azz".    Poor Caylee.   
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: March 02, 2009, 11:27:49 AM »

Just popping in to say GOOD MORNING to all of you monkeys.

Have to go have my taxes done (yuck), but will be back for this afternoon's festivities with KC & Bozo.  I hope that KC is dressed-out as bad as before so that we can have another good laugh.  Need some humor to offset another Bozo performance of "As the Stomach Turns."

Have a great morning!!

Mary
You know, if she comes dressed in knee highs, a catholic girl plaid skirt and white blouse with hair in good girl pony tail.................we will know Jose is going for the Multiple Personality defense!

yeah, or it's just the lovebirds way of role playing.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: March 02, 2009, 11:27:59 AM »

Hi Today.   Good to see you today.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: March 02, 2009, 11:28:46 AM »

I'm sorry I called you a goof ball.   I thought you were just trying to be funny, acting like you didn't know who Tom was!   
That's okay Sassy!  I didn't take offense at all!  I am a goof ball ... and proud of it!   
That's what keeps me sane!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: March 02, 2009, 11:29:21 AM »

Baez's spokewoman said that after the hearing he will make a statement, and be available to answer a few questions from the media. He is too busy before the court hearing. I'm sure he is, he has to make sure his client is groomed properly, and she doesn't sit there and look all silly and playfull. 
Wonder if he'll answer the English questions or only the Spanish ...    That was too funny the last time!

I'm never gonna get any work done today.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: March 02, 2009, 11:31:17 AM »

Hi Wyks!  Saw you slip in ... feeling any better? 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: March 02, 2009, 11:31:30 AM »

Baez's spokewoman said that after the hearing he will make a statement, and be available to answer a few questions from the media. He is too busy before the court hearing. I'm sure he is, he has to make sure his client is groomed properly, and she doesn't sit there and look all silly and playfull. 
Wonder if he'll answer the English questions or only the Spanish ...    That was too funny the last time!

Trimm - are you going to watch Letterman this week??  U2 will one every night    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1587 on: March 02, 2009, 11:31:59 AM »

I'm sorry I called you a goof ball.   I thought you were just trying to be funny, acting like you didn't know who Tom was!   
That's okay Sassy!  I didn't take offense at all!  I am a goof ball ... and proud of it!   
That's what keeps me sane!   

goofy newfie goofy newfie 

I goofballs

except Baez, but wait, he's not really a goofball, he's a moron, bozo, jackazz, d-bag, well, y'all get my point.

I remember you, Caylee.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: March 02, 2009, 11:33:10 AM »

Dang girl!  What did you put in your coffee this morning?  Whiskey?

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: March 02, 2009, 11:34:32 AM »

when I left the cage Friday, we were waiting on the Lee depo video ... anyone have a linky link pretty pretty please???? i will be your best friend. 

I'm looking on WFTV and not seeing it ...

I remember you, Caylee.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: March 02, 2009, 11:34:58 AM »

Leroy -- you are cute as a button!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1591 on: March 02, 2009, 11:36:31 AM »

Hi Wyks!  Saw you slip in ... feeling any better? 

Sure am Newfie, much better, thanks!  Day 3 on these meds and it's kicking the heck out of my cough!   The bum rib is on the mend, I can even do this now:    and this:     without hurting much.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: March 02, 2009, 11:36:40 AM »

Have to go have my taxes done (yuck), but will be back for this afternoon's festivities with KC & Bozo.  I hope that KC is dressed-out as bad as before so that we can have another good laugh.  Need some humor to offset another Bozo performance of "As the Stomach Turns."

Have a great morning!!

Mary
You know, if she comes dressed in knee highs, a catholic girl plaid skirt and white blouse with hair in good girl pony tail.................we will know Jose is going for the Multiple Personality defense!

He's trying to claim that the pictures are irrelevant to the case, well any of the pics that were taken from 6/15-7/15 ARE relevant because it shows what she was doing instead of looking for her "missing" daughter, it also goes to her demeanor.   Pictures prior to that time also show she was busy partying instead of working to provide for her daughter - no pay stubs, no tax returns.  Why was she out so often with her friends instead of caring for her daughter, age or living with her parents dont excuse her from not being Caylee's primary custodial caretaker.  While its perfectly acceptable to get a babysitter for single parents to get the opportunity to socialize on occasion the proof of those pictures showing the frequency she chose not to work or care for Caylee is evidence of her having no responsibility to do so, her desires were her main concern.  Does it exhibit that Casey killed Caylee, no but it is proof that she was exhibiting no concern for her "missing" child but instead rather happy & preoccupied with self-gratifying activities, despite her claims that she was "scared" to report it.

He wont succeed with a fraud MPD defense at all.   She has no medical history (her mother told FBI she has no mental illness, never treated or medication) she has not exhibited two or more distinct personalities (not even a well rehearsed fake one), no one has noticed her as two different people.  At no such time has she in Casey's body spoken as if she was Zeneida or acted like she was another person in front of anyone.   Have any of you seen her go from one person to another, no.  If she is claiming to be Zeneida its at best a story she made up & is now trying to support it.   It actually shows premeditation & a present conscious to support the story....IMHO I say bring it Jose & good luck with that.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: March 02, 2009, 11:36:43 AM »

Dang girl!  What did you put in your coffee this morning?  Whiskey?

apparently    

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: March 02, 2009, 11:37:23 AM »

Leroy -- you are cute as a button!

aww, thanks Pooky!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1595 on: March 02, 2009, 11:38:26 AM »

I understand its very difficult to accept a human can commit such an heinous act, maybe after so many years of hearing case after case & working as an assistant to a forensic psychiatrist I've personally become more cognizant that these horrors happen practically every day, but it doesnt make it any easier on my heart or shocking to hear the dirty details of these monsters deeds.

Add to that the boots & shoes concealed in a bag in her trunk, if DNA evidence is found on a pair of boots that are extremely out of character for that babykiller to wear or have a need to use, the jury will be back in 15 minutes GUILTY ....no mental disorder component will reduce her just conviction.   Her own mother stated to the FBI while filling out a questionnaire that she had no mental disorder, had not been seen by a doctor nor medicated ever - the defense can claim that she has a disorder but we all know she does, she's a narcissistic sociopath that made up a story to cover her skanky @ss, a disorder not an illness - significant difference.   It really is just that simple.

I really don't get the washing of the boots. I can understand washing of any clothes, IF any of my children/grandchildren WEREN'T missing, I can totally see washing clothes. But the boots? I think most people would have dropped them in the garage or off to the side of the house. Maybe I'm not a clean freak like Cindy, but I find it odd she would do this, unless she suspected her daughter had gotten into trouble and was deliberately getting rid of evidence.

There's a problem with the boots.  Unless Casey's DNA is found on them, or on one of them, the chain of custody is open to attack.  Don't forget that they were in the trunk of the car at the tow yard for some time.  Cindy claimed that someone must have put the body in the trunk at the tow yard.  It might be claimed with more believability to a jury that they are not Casey's boots.

Unless of course the boots in question are the boots she was wearing at fusion while dancing it up and grinding with the girls....there are pictures that show her skank butt in *those* boots

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: March 02, 2009, 11:39:04 AM »

4:00 hearing? oh, crap, I won't be in front of the computer

wonder what slore will wear? something dowdy and ill-fitted i hope, she should have to wear something wit hthe target logo on it, but backwards so the "target" is on her back. 

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: March 02, 2009, 11:40:22 AM »

Have a great morning!!

Mary

He's trying to claim that the pictures are irrelevant to the case, well any of the pics that were taken from 6/15-7/15 ARE relevant because it shows what she was doing instead of looking for her "missing" daughter, it also goes to her demeanor.   Pictures prior to that time also show she was busy partying instead of working to provide for her daughter - no pay stubs, no tax returns.  Why was she out so often with her friends instead of caring for her daughter, age or living with her parents dont excuse her from not being Caylee's primary custodial caretaker.  While its perfectly acceptable to get a babysitter for single parents to get the opportunity to socialize on occasion the proof of those pictures showing the frequency she chose not to work or care for Caylee is evidence of her having no responsibility to do so, her desires were her main concern.  Does it exhibit that Casey killed Caylee, no but it is proof that she was exhibiting no concern for her "missing" child but instead rather happy & preoccupied with self-gratifying activities, despite her claims that she was "scared" to report it.

He wont succeed with a fraud MPD defense at all.   She has no medical history (her mother told FBI she has no mental illness, never treated or medication) she has not exhibited two or more distinct personalities (not even a well rehearsed fake one), no one has noticed her as two different people.  At no such time has she in Casey's body spoken as if she was Zeneida or acted like she was another person in front of anyone.   Have any of you seen her go from one person to another, no.  If she is claiming to be Zeneida its at best a story she made up & is now trying to support it.   It actually shows premeditation & a present conscious to support the story....IMHO I say bring it Jose & good luck with that.

Well, I think that the ones prior go to "State of mind."  Especially some of these icons.
BTW - page 11 - anyone know who the guys in the flashing pic are?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: March 02, 2009, 11:41:37 AM »

never mind, found vids, must get eyes checked, off to catch up, ttyl

I remember you, Caylee.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: March 02, 2009, 11:41:49 AM »

Have a great morning!!

Mary

Or acting out one of his favorite fantasies!  OMG...did I just say that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.