May 21, 2024, 02:19:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 160647 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2011, 09:10:57 AM »

Bozo and Colonel Crusty....the short of it is you know dang well Casey was NOT, in any shape, way or form "essentially in custody" as you stated in your motion.   You both cannot be this stuck on stupid that you as attorneys are not familiar with when an individual should be mirandized.  Casey was not under arrest nor even named as a suspect in a felony.   Your client volunteered to take the detectives on a wild goose chase not one but two days (of which she had freedom to go home).  They have every right to question her regarding a reported missing child or anything else as a person of interest, victim or witness.   If they continued to question her & she wasnt willing to answer AFTER she was arrested that is entirely different & you know that morons.  Your client was stupid enough to lie her horseface off & didnt know to keep her trap shut....ask what that merry go round ride she went on was worth it now...sorry about your luck.

Mason needs to listen to the Universal interview tape- it starts off with LE saying that the door is closed only for privacy purposes, and that Casey is free to leave at any time, they ask her does she understand and she says she does, and goes on with her BS stories like they were going to believe her.  At that point she was still being interviewd with a view to finding her missing child, so there was no need to Mirandize her.
As soon as they did arrest her she got lawyered-up pdq - she  obviously didin't feel like sh ewas being detained at Universal,or she would have asked for one then.

Capp and Westy, I agree whole heartedly.  The biggest problem with the duhfense is they don't do their homework and they don't communicate with each other.  We have seen with our own eyes in the transcripts and videos that momster was willingly leading them on a trail of lies hoping they would fall for it.  It failed, she lawyered up.  End of story.  I can hear mason jar now, "but that happened before I was involved in this case."  Where is that tape where he was interviewed and said she was lying, etc.  (my words).  Help Trimm . . . it was an interview with another lawyer and a reporter!  It's a classic.  Now that would be something I wouldn't want seen in court if I were him.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/14/cayleecasey-anthony-case-cheney-mason-predicted-caseys-conviction-after-caylee-was-recovered/
Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Cheney Mason Predicted Casey’s Conviction AFTER Caylee Was Recovered

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18268796/detail.html
<snipped>
Experts Discuss Discovery Of Remains

Pipitone also discussed the finding with a former prosecutor and a defense attorney, and the impact the discovery could have on the Casey Anthony case.

"What does it do to the state's case now that there' s a body?" Pipitone asked former prosecutor Elizabeth Rahter.

"Oh, it hugely bolsters the case. A jury is always a little reluctant to convict because they don't want to convict an innocent person. Absolutely you would not want to do that. So now, there's going to be no doubt that she's dead," Rahter said.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason said claims made by Casey Anthony and Baez that Caylee was alive will now work against them at trial.

"Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever," Mason said.

The testing of the remains could be the key to the case.

"The most important thing is how did she die?" Mason said. "It could have been an accidental death -- and we've talked before -- an improper disposal, it could have been a brutal homicide. We don't know, and until the medical examiner is finished and renders a report, no one is going to know."

Rahter said an accidental death would be hard to believe.

"What would a reasonable person do in the case of an accident? Call 911 or call your parents or call a close friend. Do you go borrow a shovel from a neighbor, probably not?" Rahter said.

Mason said an insanity defense would be even more difficult to prove, Rahter said.

"It's really difficult to be not criminally responsible. You have to prove they know right from wrong and they understand the consequences of their actions. Obviously, Casey understood the consequences of her actions because she worked really hard to cover it up," Rahter said.

If the case plays out how many think, the experts agree on what will likely happen.

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

"Yeah," Rahter said.
12/12/08
LAW EXPERT DISCUSS REMAINS FOUND NEAR THE ANTHONY HOME   
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2011, 09:15:45 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010511-casey-anthony-hearing
Casey Anthony hearing today
Updated: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:03 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 6:21 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The case against  Casey Anthony heads back to court today for a hearing in the murder case. Anthony will not be in the courtroom for the hearing.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December 2008.

Her defense team wants to get a subpoena for items belonging to Joseph Jordan who was a volunteer for Texas EquuSearch , the search and recovery organization that helped search for Caylee. Anthony’s attorneys say Jordan is a blogger who had pictures on his website of the Caylee search area and talked about the case. The defense says it's crucial to their case but they need a subpoena to get the information.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2011, 09:17:05 AM »

Thanks so much Trimm . . . and he joined the "circus" . . . how I wish this could be shown at trial.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2011, 09:29:09 AM »

<snipped>
"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

Yes, but if the defense pleas her out, Mason wouldn't have national venue to posture and give his "good ole boy" routine. They are there for the circus and the show. Notoriety and money is what it's all about and I think Skanky doesn't realize yet that she is the goose with her head on the chopping block. Her flirty palsey-walsey actions in court last Monday says to me she is buying the whole dog and pony show. Several times she practically had to bite her cheeks to keep from laughing during the proceedings. She had a serious look on her face a some of time. One was in the discussion about the "Diary of Days." Otherwise, I think her stern looks were more in response to the distain she has for Judge Perry and the DA's. She still thinks she is getting off and she is a star and the center of attention. She lives for this.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2011, 09:35:24 AM »

<snipped>

Yes, but if the defense pleas her out, Mason wouldn't have national venue to posture and give his "good ole boy" routine. They are there for the circus and the show. Notoriety and money is what it's all about and I think Skanky doesn't realize yet that she is the goose with her head on the chopping block. Her flirty palsey-walsey actions in court last Monday says to me she is buying the whole dog and pony show. Several times she practically had to bite her cheeks to keep from laughing during the proceedings. She had a serious look on her face a some of time. One was in the discussion about the "Diary of Days." Otherwise, I think her stern looks were more in response to the distain she has for Judge Perry and the DA's. She still thinks she is getting off and she is a star and the center of attention. She lives for this.
Fanny, there is not a remorseful thought in her being.  I don't think there ever has been.  She is the same as always . . . she has just changed her address.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2011, 09:40:00 AM »

<snipped>

Fanny, there is not a remorseful thought in her being.  I don't think there ever has been.  She is the same as always . . . she has just changed her address.

And she gets a respite from Spindy yammering at her all the time. It is is worth being in jail for her. Bad as it must be there, she gets some feeling of control being in jail. I think she hates Spindy that much. I have always thought killing Caylee was a spite thing for Skanky, and it was to get back at Spindy as much as it was to rid herself of a burden.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2011, 09:45:34 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/moving-along-casey-anthonys-attorneys.html
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Moving Along, Casey Anthony's Attorneys Argue The Motions

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2011, 10:41:25 AM »

I know this has been posted, but I love seeing our name in the media Cool

Posted: 9:34 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2011
Casey Anthony hearing to focus on photos of lot where her daughter's remains were found
A new hearing has been set for Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case.

The hearing, set for 1:30 p.m., will deal with the defense team's motion to subpoena photos of Suburban Drive related to the murder case and supposedly taken by Joseph S. Jordan.

The document states that a Dec. 8, deposition of Jordan, a state witness, showed that he was an online blogger, who visited and blogged on various websites discussing the Casey Anthony case and the search for Caylee Anthony.

Two sites, "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Forum" and "Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum" Cool both posted photos taken by Jordan and linked to his personal website, according to the motion.

"Some of the photographs illustrated areas searched that were near or on Suburban Drive," the motion states. "These photographs are material to the preparation of the defense in this cause."

The defense wants "any and all photographs related to this case in Joseph S. Jordan's possession and the production of all content posted on the worldwide web by Joseph S. Jordan regarding this case."

However, a separate pleading by Jordan attorney William McClellan states that defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason "at no time" in the deposition inquired about photos Jordan took related to the case.

"There has been no attempt to depose Mr. Jordan in regards to the issue of photographs," McClellan stated in his motion for a protective order. "Defense counsel, without any evidence, has made assumptions concerning what he viewed on a website and made a determination that Mr. Jordan is somehow responsible for the photographs."

The items sought by the defense cannot be obtained through normal discovery. It is asking the court to enter an order authorizing Casey Anthony's defense team to issue a special subpoena, allowing the defense to collect the photos.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, whose body was found in a heavily wooded area near the Anthony home months after she was reported missing. The woman faces the death penalty if convicted. Her trial is set to start in May.

The wooded area off Suburban Drive was part of an intense search during the summer of 2008.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-hearing-to-focus-on-photos-of-1164831.html
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 10:47:16 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2011, 10:42:31 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/moving-along-casey-anthonys-attorneys.html
Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wow, whoever writes this blog, explained everything so clearly for me.  Thanks for the link, will have to put it in my favs for future use. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2011, 10:46:20 AM »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wow, whoever writes this blog, explained everything so clearly for me.  Thanks for the link, will have to put it in my favs for future use. 

Yeah. I agree, Zoo. It was most excellent.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2011, 10:46:44 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/68343630/20110104-SA-Affidavit-of-Attorneys-Fees

In this Affidavit of attorney's fees it says that "annual salary and benefits, broken down to an hour rate, equals $83.39 per hour."  so, take that multiply by 40 her per week, comes to $3335.60 or so per week, then multiply by 52 weeks, their salary is roughly $173,451 bux a year.  Not too shabby at all. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2011, 10:51:21 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-hearing-wednesday-20110104,0,3458593.story
Casey Anthony hearing today will focus on photos of lot where Caylee's remains were found
Defense team wants Suburban Drive photos

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

8:15 a.m. EST, January 5, 2011
A new hearing has been set for today in the Casey Anthony case.

The hearing, set for 1:30 p.m., will deal with the defense team's motion to subpoena photos of Suburban Drive related to the murder case and supposedly taken by Joseph S. Jordan.

The document states that a Dec. 8, deposition of Jordan, a state witness, showed that he was an online blogger, who visited and blogged on various websites discussing the Casey Anthony case and the search for Caylee Anthony.

Two sites, "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Forum" and "Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum" both posted photos taken by Jordan and linked to his personal website, according to the motion
"Some of the photographs illustrated areas searched that were near or on Suburban Drive," the motion states. "These photographs are material to the preparation of the defense in this cause."

The defense wants "any and all photographs related to this case in Joseph S. Jordan's possession and the production of all content posted on the worldwide web by Joseph S. Jordan regarding this case."

However, a separate pleading by Jordan attorney William McClellan states that defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason "at no time" in the deposition inquired about photos Jordan took related to the case.

"There has been no attempt to depose Mr. Jordan in regards to the issue of photographs," McClellan stated in his motion for a protective order. "Defense counsel, without any evidence, has made assumptions concerning what he viewed on a website and made a determination that Mr. Jordan is somehow responsible for the photographs."

The items sought by the defense cannot be obtained through normal discovery. It is asking the court to enter an order authorizing Casey Anthony's defense team to issue a special subpoena, allowing the defense to collect the photos.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, whose body was found in a heavily wooded area near the Anthony home months after she was reported missing. The woman faces the death penalty if convicted. Her trial is set to start in May.
The wooded area off Suburban Drive was part of an intense search during the summer of 2008.

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2011, 10:56:10 AM »

In this Affidavit of attorney's fees it says that "annual salary and benefits, broken down to an hour rate, equals $83.39 per hour."  so, take that multiply by 40 her per week, comes to $3335.60 or so per week, then multiply by 52 weeks, their salary is roughly $173,451 bux a year.  Not too shabby at all. 

I agree they are totally worth it, I'm sure they would love to have a 40 hour work week.  The majority of attorneys I knew and/or worked for put in 60 as a basic standard, plus or minus.  Of course, I didn't know bozo or mason jar (thank you Lord!).

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2011, 10:56:12 AM »

Bozo and Colonel Crusty....the short of it is you know dang well Casey was NOT, in any shape, way or form "essentially in custody" as you stated in your motion.   You both cannot be this stuck on stupid that you as attorneys are not familiar with when an individual should be mirandized.  Casey was not under arrest nor even named as a suspect in a felony.   Your client volunteered to take the detectives on a wild goose chase not one but two days (of which she had freedom to go home).  They have every right to question her regarding a reported missing child or anything else as a person of interest, victim or witness.   If they continued to question her & she wasnt willing to answer AFTER she was arrested that is entirely different & you know that morons.  Your client was stupid enough to lie her horseface off & didnt know to keep her trap shut....ask what that merry go round ride she went on was worth it now...sorry about your luck.

Mason needs to listen to the Universal interview tape- it starts off with LE saying that the door is closed only for privacy purposes, and that Casey is free to leave at any time, they ask her does she understand and she says she does, and goes on with her BS stories like they were going to believe her.  At that point she was still being interviewd with a view to finding her missing child, so there was no need to Mirandize her.
As soon as they did arrest her she got lawyered-up pdq - she  obviously didin't feel like sh ewas being detained at Universal,or she would have asked for one then.

Capp and Westy, I agree whole heartedly.  The biggest problem with the duhfense is they don't do their homework and they don't communicate with each other.  We have seen with our own eyes in the transcripts and videos that momster was willingly leading them on a trail of lies hoping they would fall for it.  It failed, she lawyered up.  End of story.  I can hear mason jar now, "but that happened before I was involved in this case."  Where is that tape where he was interviewed and said she was lying, etc.  (my words).  Help Trimm . . . it was an interview with another lawyer and a reporter!  It's a classic.  Now that would be something I wouldn't want seen in court if I were him.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/14/cayleecasey-anthony-case-cheney-mason-predicted-caseys-conviction-after-caylee-was-recovered/
Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Cheney Mason Predicted Casey’s Conviction AFTER Caylee Was Recovered

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18268796/detail.html
<snipped>
Experts Discuss Discovery Of Remains

Pipitone also discussed the finding with a former prosecutor and a defense attorney, and the impact the discovery could have on the Casey Anthony case.

"What does it do to the state's case now that there' s a body?" Pipitone asked former prosecutor Elizabeth Rahter.

"Oh, it hugely bolsters the case. A jury is always a little reluctant to convict because they don't want to convict an innocent person. Absolutely you would not want to do that. So now, there's going to be no doubt that she's dead," Rahter said.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason said claims made by Casey Anthony and Baez that Caylee was alive will now work against them at trial.

"Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever," Mason said.

The testing of the remains could be the key to the case.

"The most important thing is how did she die?" Mason said. "It could have been an accidental death -- and we've talked before -- an improper disposal, it could have been a brutal homicide. We don't know, and until the medical examiner is finished and renders a report, no one is going to know."

Rahter said an accidental death would be hard to believe.

"What would a reasonable person do in the case of an accident? Call 911 or call your parents or call a close friend. Do you go borrow a shovel from a neighbor, probably not?" Rahter said.

Mason said an insanity defense would be even more difficult to prove, Rahter said.

"It's really difficult to be not criminally responsible. You have to prove they know right from wrong and they understand the consequences of their actions. Obviously, Casey understood the consequences of her actions because she worked really hard to cover it up," Rahter said.

If the case plays out how many think, the experts agree on what will likely happen.

"Yeah," Rahter said.
12/12/08
LAW EXPERT DISCUSS REMAINS FOUND NEAR THE ANTHONY HOME   
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gWb_ZztZOKM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

It might not be shown during trial but I'd wager it will resurface in some manner & this pompous loud hypocrite will have egg on his face.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2011, 11:00:28 AM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What a dweeb Bayezzzz is.  She was not "confronted" or any other such ridiculous action by the members of the police.  They were trying to help her find her child. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2011, 11:01:07 AM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What a dweeb Bayezzzz is.  She was not "confronted" or any other such ridiculous action by the members of the police.  They were trying to help her find her child. 

Oops forgot link:  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26367661/detail.html

Page 1, paragraph 1. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2011, 11:04:19 AM »

I agree they are totally worth it, I'm sure they would love to have a 40 hour work week.  The majority of attorneys I knew and/or worked for put in 60 as a basic standard, plus or minus.  Of course, I didn't know bozo or mason jar (thank you Lord!).

Yeah, I know, was just a quick thing, get a ballpark figure.  I was just curious.  I know they are salaried so any overtime is not paid extra.  They are definitely worth it.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2011, 11:15:13 AM »

Yeah, I know, was just a quick thing, get a ballpark figure.  I was just curious.  I know they are salaried so any overtime is not paid extra.  They are definitely worth it.

Yes, Zoo, totally worth it.  Curious to know in the private sector in that area, the going rate.  I am sure it is much more.  Not all, but most of the folks like Ashton and Burdick do it for the sake of justice IMO.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2011, 11:22:48 AM »

Over at InSessions, a member named Wilkie, calls CA, Her Inmateship, and her mother Cindy, Her Cynthiaship. 

Just thought those were hilarious. 

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?375863-caylee-anthony-1-4-11&p=14723228#post14723228

Post #585.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2011, 11:39:35 AM »

Marinade Dave has some of the pictures up that Joe Jordan took, which are in dry land, which is probably why the defense wants these, although they are not where caylee was?  I am so confused. 

http://marinadedave.com/journal/2011/1/1/twill-be-a-very-good-year.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.