May 13, 2024, 11:18:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 274658 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1220 on: June 09, 2009, 12:27:00 PM »

The Anthony's lawyer, Brad Conway, said events did not happen that way and that the women nearly ran over George Anthony.     
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: June 09, 2009, 12:33:01 PM »

The Anthony's lawyer, Brad Conway, said events did not happen that way and that the women nearly ran over George Anthony.     

George is a pretty big target if you are aiming your car at him.  Why would they miss if this was true?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: June 09, 2009, 12:33:19 PM »

Oh,you mean Zanny and her sister? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: June 09, 2009, 12:35:56 PM »

Oh,you mean Zanny and her sister? 
I just keep telling myself why endure anymore of this nonsense    But, it's like what next are these two morons going to do, you just can't help yourself to see. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: June 09, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »

taken from previous post article:
Casey Anthony's defense team has hit back hard at the state. The defense team is accusing the state of misconduct in leaking information to the media.  Disagree how hard of a blow that is, its more like a fly in soup, pesty!

Or ask WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest put it: "The defense claims those leaks have been orchestrated to make Casey look bad and in the process jeopardize her right to a free trial."
The defense team lays out the misconduct allegations in a motion to block the release of a jail video showing Casey Anthony's reactions to the discovery of Caylee's remains. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her young daughter.  In the papers filed with the court, the defense team bemoans "a continued and consistent pattern of leaks, distortions and misconduct on the part of Orange County and the state."DeForest cited the defense's claim of inappropriate leaks to his WKMG colleague Jessica D'Onofrio and other reporters. DeForest noted that the defense complained that the media were tipped to the discovery of chloroform in Anthony's car before lab tests revealed it.

The defense wants Judge Stan Strickland to postpone a decision on releasing the jail tape for at least 60 days, DeForest said. He added that the media outlets are fighting to have tape released as soon as possible.

Good morning everyone

OK, here is the thing about moaning & whining - it has a tendency of slapping you right back.  Casey's defense team is crying foul by the State but interesting of note the State has never granted a media interview either locally or nationally.   Meanwhile, the defense has lodged a "Casey is innocent & a victim of misconduct tour" can that not be construed as an attempt to taint the jury pool?    YES!    Seems Bozo, Mac, Swine & Spartacus havent't thought through that the State can cite media appearances & provide videoclips of exactly what they have said from their own mouths!    Additionally, remember I denoted that Bozo brought up Jessica D'Onofrio in open court as someone he gets his information from?   Is he really this stupid, yes...hopefully the State will recall he said that & point to the fact that Bozo used JO as a source for HIM.  I just might have to make a phone call to make sure this lil tidbit is recalled    Be careful what you ask for Bozo!   For the record, I do not see it as egregious that the media reported on documents that were about to be released as part of discovery - the fact is whether verbally or written those facts were disclosed due to the Sunshine Law and within days of media reports it was available for the world to see as part of that process.   Tough Sunshine Day to You Bozo!

Technically, they are adding this motion to their original motion regarding the jail video as another stall.  I fail to see how"media leaks" has anything to do with their allegations of misconduct by the Sheriff's Dept or jail.   The jail video is part of discovery that was submitted for release, not a "leak."   If it wasn't for the defense's overblown objection to this being released, we wouldn't be contemplating its impact on a potential jury as much as we are.  Its laughable that they admit wanting a 60 day extension so that their DP qualified can "catch up" on the case yet she has stated publicly that she has gone over the case to know that in her opinion it is not a DP case & adding to this the fact that she has already had over a month to "catch up" that we know of - disingenuous to say the least.   At some point Judge "Stan the Man" Strickland is going to have to reign the defense in & tell them to get their noses to the grind stone & get their case ready.

Is this an attempt to try and get the evidence found in Casey's trunk suppressed by admonishment, you bet it is - not gonna happen.   Everyone should take notice that the defense has done NOTHING but point fingers elsewhere, they have not offered any exculpatory evidence to exonerate their client, no alternative as to why their client might be innocent, no plausible defense for her conduct - all they have done is whine about matters that "allegedly" transpired AFTER the crime.   Why is this:  their client is guilty & can't even arguably claim a mental health history.  Even Lenamon advised Bozo to at least attempt this defense, but Bozo stubbornly refused.   As if this case is not already infuriating, it should be noted that this entire defense team knows Casey is guilty, their private agendas & need for notoriety is driving them to ignore the crime - they do not give a dang about Casey, moreover certainly not Caylee.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: June 09, 2009, 12:52:39 PM »

Is he really this stupid, yes...hopefully the State will recall he said that & point to the fact that Bozo used JO as a source for HIM.  I just might have to make a phone call to make sure this lil tidbit is recalled

Capp, I can tell you I "absolutely" recall Bozo's comment about Jennifer being his "inside" gal...

He is the biggest idiot, I swear............don't get me started

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: June 09, 2009, 12:57:03 PM »

Capp,you're right.
None of those on the defense team care about Casey.
They sure don't care about Caylee,and that infuriates me.
Karma is gonna be a bitch. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: June 09, 2009, 12:59:07 PM »

Is he really this stupid, yes...hopefully the State will recall he said that & point to the fact that Bozo used JO as a source for HIM.  I just might have to make a phone call to make sure this lil tidbit is recalled

Capp, I can tell you I "absolutely" recall Bozo's comment about Jennifer being his "inside" gal...

I remember too. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: June 09, 2009, 01:02:47 PM »

6/8/2009     Notice of Hearing      Notice of Hearing     FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=a6bf9b8a-9449-4b63-b9ec-ae75a1234252

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: June 09, 2009, 01:06:14 PM »

I remember too. 

I remember not being particularly surprised either.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: June 09, 2009, 01:06:18 PM »

Left to Right:

Kristina Chester --  [crying:] "If anything happens to that baby, I'll die, I'll just die."
(Casey:  "Oh. My. God...  Calling you guys?  Waste, HUGE waste.... All they care about is finding Caylee...")

Lauren Gibbs -- babysat Caylee for free, while Casey told her parents she was working and paying a babysitter.  Lauren bailed on the free babysitting when she learned that Casey had been lying.  There was no job.

Casey Anthony --  "The little snothead... " "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b*tch."

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: June 09, 2009, 01:10:23 PM »

6/8/2009     Notice of Hearing      Notice of Hearing     FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=a6bf9b8a-9449-4b63-b9ec-ae75a1234252

Oooo, good timing...this will have the Anthonys sweating..hehe!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: June 09, 2009, 01:12:54 PM »

Capp, great post, I snipped this part     ( As if this case is not already infuriating, it should be noted that this entire defense team knows Casey is guilty, their private agendas & need for notoriety is driving them to ignore the crime - they do not give a dang about Casey, moreover certainly not Caylee.)  That is definitely what is going on, and the defense is going to drag this case on and on. I hope Judge Strickland reels this all in, I don't want to see him lose his control over this case.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: June 09, 2009, 01:23:45 PM »

O/T Prayers are needed for people of North Carolina that were involved in the explosion and collapse of the Slim Jim Plant in Garner, just south of Raleigh.(ConAgra plant)
20 injured, 3 missing.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: June 09, 2009, 01:29:41 PM »

O/T Prayers are needed for people of North Carolina that were involved in the explosion and collapse of the Slim Jim Plant in Garner, just south of Raleigh.(ConAgra plant)
20 injured, 3 missing.  an angelic monkey

Live streaming:
http://www.wral.com/news/video/1082826/

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: June 09, 2009, 01:33:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   Only here for a few minutes, have to go somewhere.  Thanks for posting this, Trimm.  I saw it elsewhere late last night and wanted to ask about it. Capp, do we know when this hearing is going to be

Is this the rescheduled hearing from when Brad had the bad back yeah whatever, where Cindy and George are going to be made to answer questions and be lectured by the judge and held in contempt of court and fined a huge amount of money and have their azzes handed to them on a platter and the public allowed to throw shoes and rotten fruit at them followed by allowing Lois and Dakota to chase them down in their cars and then they will be lined up before a firing squad, and their bodies wrapped in garbage bags, carried around in the trunk of a car and dumped in the swamp to rot for five months, is THAT the hearing we're talking about? 
  Sorry.  Looks like I got a bit carried away there...
I hereby dedicate that run-on sentence to Tevye and Fanny.
-----------------------------
Also, reading Capp's righteous railing against the Scheme Team for blatantly ignoring the reason for the "leaks" -- that glorious Sunshine Law that is biting them and killer Casey so hard, I suddenly got a picture in my head of little Caylee singing at her grandpa's nursing home on the last day we know she was alive on this earth:

sunny"You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine...."  Silly, I know, but there it is.

TTYL, Monks.
Desi

P.S.  Just saw Fanny's post; prayers for victims and families in NC... how terrible.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1236 on: June 09, 2009, 01:35:56 PM »

Monkeys !!

Hi all! Just checking (and hoping) that the doc dances from yesterday worked!!!   

Cece? Go check!   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: June 09, 2009, 01:40:17 PM »

Monkeys !!
Hi all! Just checking (and hoping) that the doc dances from yesterday worked!!!   
Cece? Go check!   
Hi, CBB!  (Is this a trick or sumthin'?)
Gotta go, BBL.  Bye, Monkeys!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: June 09, 2009, 01:43:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   Only here for a few minutes, have to go somewhere.  Thanks for posting this, Trimm.  I saw it elsewhere late last night and wanted to ask about it. Capp, do we know when this hearing is going to be

Is this the rescheduled hearing from when Brad had the bad back yeah whatever, where Cindy and George are going to be made to answer questions and be lectured by the judge and held in contempt of court and fined a huge amount of money and have their azzes handed to them on a platter and the public allowed to throw shoes and rotten fruit at them followed by allowing Lois and Dakota to chase them down in their cars and then they will be lined up before a firing squad, and their bodies wrapped in garbage bags, carried around in the trunk of a car and dumped in the swamp to rot for five months, is THAT the hearing we're talking about? 
Also, reading Capp's righteous railing against the Scheme Team for blatantly ignoring the reason for the "leaks" -- that glorious Sunshine Law that is biting them and killer Casey so hard, I suddenly got a picture in my head of little Caylee singing at her grandpa's nursing home on the last day we know she was alive on this earth:

sunny"You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine...."  Silly, I know, but there it is.

TTYL, Monks.
Desi

P.S.  Just saw Fanny's post; prayers for victims and families in NC... how terrible.

Let's all sing in unison to Bozo: YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE.......La, La, La!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: June 09, 2009, 01:49:54 PM »

TTYL, Monks.
Desi

Im looking for the date Desi, haven't found it yet.   Yes, this hearing will be regarding compelling witnesses to answer questions, the defense is arguing they want the case put aside until after the murder trial & no surprise they are requesting sanctions against Morgan & Morgan for conduct  Rolling Eyes  O wow, what an ironic denotation of Caylee singing that song...karma that the truth will be told & justice served.   Wow, just wow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.