May 17, 2024, 06:35:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 - 12/3/08  (Read 279522 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: November 29, 2008, 06:49:36 PM »

Similar - hard to tell with water distortion and deterioration

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: November 29, 2008, 06:49:49 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:12 pm
Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his
12:30 AM posting
If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found.

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am
Concerned: No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: November 29, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:12 pm
Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his
12:30 AM posting
If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found.

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am
Concerned: No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

a little repetition never hurts:

june 27, 2005 - TES Moko quarry pond search

12:30 am
babalu: Concerned, no, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

4:00 am
shango: Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 posting

12:12 pm
shango: Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 AM posting.

If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found

12:26 pm
shango: Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 AM posting.

Simian your Doppleganger is with us

12:28 pm
shango: Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 AM posting

9:44 pm
shango: Babalu opened a window looking into Babylon on his 12:30 A.M. Post.

DirtyHand is alive

9:48 pm
shango: Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12

10:45pm
shango: Windows looking onto Babylon are being opened by the ThreadSurfers

11:04 pm
shango: Babalu opened a window looking onto Babylon with his 12:30 A.M. post

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: November 29, 2008, 07:05:00 PM »

Mum, what do you think about the cage???  I want to know how they made the zip lock bags dry inside!!!
I have thought about this all day.
Tonight when you take your bath, bring in a zip lock bag, put something in the water then put it in the zip lock bag.
Aways1 it the only way to find out, I'll do it also.

I can come by to verify the results if you would like! 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: November 29, 2008, 07:08:14 PM »

36-0 Alabama!

But Tylergal is a very good sport and I know she would never get mad and just turn off the game in the middle and not watch until the end.   

But we are #1! 

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/polls   

Well, it doesn't have to be a police cap, could be another kind I suppose.  DeVit and Bernadina both wore light blue commissioner's uniforms which appear to have navy caps.  I don't have one of Uncle Jan in his full regalia.  Likely also the light blue and navy of the commissioner's full dress perhaps?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 29, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »

Here is my album of the coolaruba search photos taken in June 2005.  Click on the picture below and it will take you to the webshots album.  Maybe we'll see something we missed:

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: November 29, 2008, 07:10:54 PM »

Similar - hard to tell with water distortion and deterioration

OHHH my look what fell in the trap a police cap 
I wonder what cop is missing one and got 25,000 hush money.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: November 29, 2008, 07:12:08 PM »

Aruba:

http://www.gendarmerie.lu/camerica.html

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: November 29, 2008, 07:17:30 PM »

O/T
 Klaas do you think HOTSHOT would  mind if I used her link on my Signature line???

Arubay Videos
 http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/chicago.html

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: November 29, 2008, 07:19:47 PM »

While looking through the Aruba police website, I think I found a better pic of Clyde Burke:

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #530 on: November 29, 2008, 07:28:06 PM »

They (J & D & S),came in  Carlos & Charlie's bar around half  1 -This bar is open until 1 pm

The first thing ordered Joran is:
There we bought a "Yard Whiskey Coke." Such a drink costs U.S. $ 12. It is a plastic cup and it comes in different colors. I paid for all three drinks
this is all in a half hour[/b]
then he takes a shot jelly
that will be a quarter to 1
shortly thereafter, he saw that she was drunk (he had already observed that when she was on the dancefloor ), and he could smell it (her  breath.)
She wanted also a jelly shot but the bar was closed.
Joran then went to another bar and ordered: two shots of Bacardi 151
If you just observed that she was drunk why he ordered more than 2 Bacardi 151?
Then you still someone deliberately trying to make even more drunk than that person already is?
Or am i  wrong ?
Bacardi 151 is intense stuff (Bacardi 151 has an alcohol content of 75.5.)
"Even when licensed victuallers Bacardi 151 in the Netherlands is not available, why or Aruba?
She warns against 'pure' 151 drink. On the Internet via YouTube clips to see dozens of people who do that. "That, you would not do that, then you will die," warns a woman .
Joran is then deliberately trying to carry her drunker then she allready was .
Joran says than I did not ask for another child or alcoholic beverage because I always drink Bacardi 151. why he says that? when he came inside C&C he took a "Yard So Coke Whiskey
what he says is wrong.
Then they go out: and according  Joran Natalee said that she wanted to go home with him.
He knows that it can not: but I knew that that would be impossible because my dad and my brothers were home why that was impossible?
then suddenly he says against Natalee: After I told Natalee that she was allowed to go home with me.
Here he is lying for her so earlier because he thought it was impossible
IN my view, he's made her  deliberately more drunk than she  was and lied about where they were going to . Namely not to his house.
Then the question why he wanted to have her drunk and why  2 drinks
for  $ 20 while the whole C & C was already almost empty?
Was he planning something ? why he wanted a drunk girl ?
If you just want to have sex with a girl than you don't want a (paralyzed) drunk girl !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: November 29, 2008, 07:33:58 PM »

Did any television/newspaper cover the Persistence when it arrived back at New Iberia?  I looked at the local paper that had a prior article but nothing. 

You'd think some paper,and or TV station would do some type of story!Who was the person on the persistence who was in charge of all media requests regarding there search for Natalee??Who denied or accepted request??

Not sure who was in charge, but I'm pretty sure that some key people were not on the boat for the trip home.  Maybe that had something to do with it, maybe not. 

Be interesting to speak to Silvetti or Schaeffer as to where all the logs for the persistence are located...What there currently doing?????

Didn't we learn that everything "Holloway" is gone, including the logs?
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #532 on: November 29, 2008, 07:34:38 PM »

Deepaks statement :

The girl had also got into the car through the back car door on the left side. She sat down behind me in the car. I greeted her. I said to her: "Hi" She greeted me back and had told me her name. I immediately forgot her name. I had no problem with the fact that she was sitting in the car. It wasn't the first time that I had girls in my car that were on vacation and dropped them off at hotels. I looked in front of me and asked Joran in Papiamentu what were we going to do. Joran answered in Papiamentu drive around. I backed up my car, drove from the parking lot and then past "Carlos & Charlies" twice. I had the volume of my car radio turned up pretty high. To understand each other we had to talk loudly. During the two times that we drove past "Carlos & Charlies" I hadn't spoken to the girl. I only talked to my brother. When I was going to pass by Carlos & Charlies for the third time I saw a police van on the corner. I wasn't wearing my seatbelt and because of that I turned into the other direction. I decided to Turn right instead of left, in the direction of "Choose a Name".

For the third time ? why was that ? 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: November 29, 2008, 07:35:26 PM »

Clickable for all the ensignias of Aruba police:

http://www.kparuba.com/ensignias.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: November 29, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »

While looking through the Aruba police website, I think I found a better pic of Clyde Burke:

Clyde Burke, mild mannered police official by day.........Aruba Bear by night?

http://www.wayn.com/waynprofile.html?member_key=220754

http://en.netlog.com/arubabear

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: November 29, 2008, 07:43:04 PM »

O/T
 Klaas do you think HOTSHOT would  mind if I used her link on my Signature line???

Arubay Videos
 http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/chicago.html

I don't see why she would.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: November 29, 2008, 07:56:32 PM »

I was looking at the blue denim and to me it looks too big to be a hat or a cap, but there doesn't seem to be enough fabric for a pair of jeans.  Compare it to the shoe and the size of the skull.  I am wondering if the lighter blue and white portion that we are seeing could possibly a decorative pocket or something on a denim skirt. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: November 29, 2008, 08:02:49 PM »

I was looking at the blue denim and to me it looks too big to be a hat or a cap, but there doesn't seem to be enough fabric for a pair of jeans.  Compare it to the shoe and the size of the skull.  I am wondering if the lighter blue and white portion that we are seeing could possibly a decorative pocket or something on a denim skirt. 
Nat was taller than me, but a mini skirt would only be about 11 inches long, not a lot of material.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: November 29, 2008, 08:22:29 PM »

I thought it was a match to his Hi5 profile pic. See what you think...

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: November 29, 2008, 08:48:58 PM »

I thought it was a match to his Hi5 profile pic. See what you think...

That's an exact match!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.